15 años ayudando a las empresas argentinas
a elegir el mejor software

Opiniones de Contractor Foreman

Sobre Contractor Foreman

Una solución todo en uno muy asequible para gestión de proyectos y construcción con capacitación en línea, informes y almacenamiento ilimitado.

Descubre más sobre Contractor Foreman

The support team has been awesome training us all the features within the app.

Contras:

I am having trouble doing schedule and changing schedules.

Valoraciones de Contractor Foreman

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Contractor Foreman tiene una valoración global de 4,5 estrellas sobre 5 según las 652 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Contractor Foreman antes?

Filtrar opiniones (652)

Jana
Partner

Contractor Foreman Review

4,0 hace 4 años
Los subtítulos en español están disponibles en el reproductor de vídeo
Fuente de la reseña

excelente líder con gran capacidad de organización

4,0 hace 9 meses

la capacidad de liderazgo y organizacion en el trabajo

Contras:

no me gusta la falta de supervisión y control sobre los trabajadores

Stephen
Stephen

Just get it!

5,0 hace 2 años

The feature rich software was not what we thought we needed until we started using it. There are still things that we are learning about the software that help us better run our business.It was our goal to find something that we can use daily and not become burdened by the usage and need of the software. A few hours a day by the whole team makes sure that our customers are feeling important and well taken care of.

Contras:

There was a bit of a learning curve for our team at first. Once we understood that complexity and ability of the software ad a few trainings we were able to fins our groove. the best way to learn it is to use it EVERY DAY.We would like to see more of a CRM nurturing aspect within the program. Reminders, drip emails, etc..

Chuck
Business Manager / Construction en EE. UU.
Construcción, 201-500 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

The best out there for the price

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: It has been great and their quick to help out or implement changes you ask for, I have done demos with almost every other software out there and while some say they have a lot of features none of them compare to CF.

All of the features, believe me I did a demo on ALL others and this one always came out as the leader plus they are constantly upgrading and adding new features. Let them know what you need or want and they will do their best to make it happen.

Contras:

I wish some things were more customized easily to suite our very unique needs.

Neal
Project Manager en EE. UU.

Great Project Managment Software

5,0 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: So far this is exactly what we are needing for our line of work.

It was easy to set up, easy to learn how to use it. There are tons of training options to help with the use of the program.

Contras:

There are quite a few modules that we will not use, however you can turn most of them off.

Danielle
Managing Member en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

There is no assistance with software issues once you pay the annual software costs

3,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

The concepts of what is could potentially do.

Contras:

I have been trying to obtain assistance with QB integration and have sent over 7 separate requests to Contractor Foreman for help. I waited until after our trial period was up to attempt to set up the QB integration as I wanted to make sure we were going to proceed with the software before integrating. There is no support despite all my emails requesting assistance. We regret committing to the annual cost of the software. You will be flooded with emails offering support during your trial which is very misleading. Anticipate no help once you pay your premium.

Rafael
General Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Tried them all… CF is the best.

5,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: My experience has been very positive. I appreciate the live chat function that is available during business hours. In fact, a number of times I’ve been assisted after hours, which has been very useful. I recommend contract foreman to any contractor looking for CRM solution

I like the long list of PDF formats available. I get to email or text my subcontractor cruise, the work orders which I found the most valuable.

Contras:

Initially, the color and layout of the dashboard seemed a little boring and outdated, but I see it coming together. I have no problem with it as it is function, that matters most.

James
VP Construction en EE. UU.

Good value software

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: I like the program, but feel some of chat assistants can take you down the wrong road.

An easier program to learn than some of the other software programs we have used at a reasonable price.

Contras:

Would have liked a tutorial overview of how to properly set up the system. Step by step so everything is set up and then start with estimate creation, and so forth.

hace 2 meses

Thank you James for the great review. For most Procore users, Contractor Foreman has proven to be the best replacement. Not only is it a fraction of the cost, but Contractor Foreman includes the features that most contractors are likely to need and actually use. We are committed to improving the product and service and I am glad to have you with us.

Kevin
Operations en EE. UU.
Contabilidad, 11-50 empleados

Review of Contractor Foreman

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Contractor Foreman has various positive features that retain my continued use for the software, such as ability to allow photo uploads within daily logs, mobile app use for all users, and reminder capabilities for critical job tasks.

Contras:

Least likeable feature is when attempting to synchronize contractors foreman into our QuickBooks Software. There are duplicate entries or certain things do not transfer correctly. As a result, we had to terminate the synchronization between the two. Looking for an effective method to prevent errors from happening.

el mes pasado

Thank you Kevin for the review. We do offer an QB integration call where we can walk you through this process. Typically where we see QB issues, and this would be the case with most any software, is when a company has decided add the same records to both systems prior to integration. Once Contractor Foreman is connected to QuickBooks, transactions made in one system will sync to the others easily. Please reach out if any assistance is needed.

Vicki
Project Coordinator en EE. UU.

Contractor Foreman - Easy and Beneficial

4,0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: I like the ease of use and being able to easily scan whatever files i want and attach them.

I like being able too easily find documents that I've attached to different projects. I can name each file whatever I want, and make changes as needed. I like being able to be at a project and easily look at the attachments on my phone.

Contras:

It seems a bit clunky in places. For example, if I select a project, I have to wait for it to come up and then it lands in a place where I have to select again (it lands on "summary," when I usually always want "financial"). Perhaps there's a function I haven't found yet where I can customize that area, but I haven't discovered it.

hace 3 semanas

Thank you Vicki for the feedback and the great rating. I like your idea of being able to pin one of the tabs as the default so that when you open the module, it goes to that tab automatically. I'll share that with the team and if you haven't, please add it to the list of suggestions.

Courtney
Operations Manager en EE. UU.

Very user friendly!

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

This program is very user friendly. It is easy to integrate with Quickbooks and your accounting software. It is streamlined and able to provide everything we need to keep track of our jobs.

Contras:

As of yet, we have not found something that we do not like.

Brad
owner en Canadá

Helping to stay organized

4,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

keeps all projects and communication on one platform

Contras:

takes some time to understand software and utilize all capabilities of program

Chuck
Co-Founder/Senior Finance Manager en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas:

A great upgrade to our management of projects

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Overall, I'm very happy so far with the experience. The staff are very responsive and helpful, and will always look to improve the product with suggestions and bug submittals, and the app being feature heavy is extremely important in our situation.

- The integration of the whole platform is very good, including externally with Quickbooks Online. - Ability to do time sheets in the field without separate software. - Cost codes and cost items that can be used for different jobs, this is huge for us. - Other fringe abilities, such as sending billing to a different person vs. the customer, and CC'ing multiple folks. - The apps are really feature heavy for a construction software, many other competitors, the apps are just terrible vs. the web portal.

Contras:

- The Service Ticket and Work Order systems don't work that well, and leave us lacking. - So far I have found tons of bugs in the iOS app, though I will say they try to address them quickly. - Might seem odd, but can't assign multiple wage rates to the same employee depending on cost code/item. This is huge for contractors that deal with Davis-Bacon wages.

hace 4 años

Thank you Chuck for the feedback. We are always looking for ways to improve. If you will, send us a list of the suggestion you have for how we can make Service Tickets better. It's one of the most popular features but we get very little feedback about it so we are always looking for suggestions on how we can make it even better. [email protected]

Paul
owner en Canadá

GREAT SOFTWARE TO KEEP YOU ORGINIZED WHEN U HAVE SO MUCH ON THE GO

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Awesome as I just started this company funds were tight and they were flexible and allowed me to make monthly payments so i could use the software. Other software's were 50 less a month but they were so confusing I couldn't make a estimate even after 1 hour of training so trust me this is the best software for small start up construction company's like mine

Contractor Forman was the 4th trials software I used and by far was the easiest to learn and navigate through without any training. I need to get training on invoicing % of jobs and when i finally hired a employee I need help with time cards but the estimate software was so simple to create professional estimates

Contras:

I wish I could scan documents and receipts in and have it auto populate the amount date items etc. Also I could be wrong here but i think any tools u buy for the company need to be placed under a project which is rare for me.

Erik
Project Manager en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas:

Contractor Foreman, the solution to all of our project management woes!

5,0 hace 12 meses

Comentarios: Contractor Foreman has integrated several critical business areas and applications into one easy to use platform. The ability to have every aspect of Project Management tied together has saved us countless hours of wasted administration time. We no longer have to perform duplicate data entry into multiple single purpose software applications to achieve accurate and timely results. The integration with our Online version of Quick Books was smooth and painless and the support that CF offers in this area was very much appreciated!

It is difficult to narrow down just a few features of Contractor Foreman that stand out as the best or most important. The fact is that almost every module performs better than several stand alone applications we were using to achieve the same results. The overall Project Management features in CF have opened up a new level of accuracy for our business and allows us to properly track all of the key metrics that are so vital for our profitability. From estimating to invoicing, all of the featured modules work extremely well together to provide the clearest picture of where our time and money is going, and where it is coming in.

Contras:

There are a few minor things that we feel could use improvement but nothing on a big scale.We switched from a platform that was service ticket oriented and light on project management, so there have been some adaptations needed on our end to utilize Services Tickets the way they are done in CF.

hace 11 meses

Thank you Frank for the great review. We are committed to providing a solution that meets the needs of most contractors at a price that ALL can afford. We will continue to add new features that help you better manage your job and gain insight into how your projects are doing. If you have any suggestions on improvements for the Service Ticket module, we would love to hear them. Thank you!

Alec
Commercial Mamager en RU

Alternativas consideradas:

A must buy to digitise site processes!

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Brilliant from the start, support throughout, clear pricing structure. Nothing to catch you out. Friendly and thorough support team. Plus great software that receives regular updates based on user suggestions. Makes you feel like you are being listened to and helping develop the software.

The ability to add multiple users including those outside of are company at no additional cost is brilliant, you can also easily give each user different access settings. The software is easy to use from the start as it is separated out into different features/processes. That said should you have a problem the support team is brilliant. Contactable via email, live chat and online training with ease, make the most of this as it is all included in the price. Given we were very much paper based for our processes changing to using Contractor Foreman was simple. But should you be transferring from other platforms this wont be a problem as the CSV upload system works great and templates are provided. Also there are training videos and webinars that pretty much cover all elements should you require any assistance.

Contras:

It would be great to have multiple signatures available on the form builder, although aware this is a feature to be added in a coming update. A file management system would be brilliant so you don't have to re upload documents should you add them to the wrong area. That said aware again this is a feature to be added at some point. An integrated drawing/plan feature where you can add comment, pin issues etc would be brilliant. again believe this is looking to be added.

Toshua
Office Manager en EE. UU.

I love this

4,0 hace 4 años

That the support team is the greatest and that they really want to help. I wasn't quiet sure the other day when i wasn't getting a response only because i was not going to the right place to ask the question. The software is great and once you get use to the menu it really is a great product. I am so happy that we are getting this for our office. You get very important stuff for a great price. This is not over priced at all compared to others and it gives you more than the other competitors do.

Contras:

Not knowing how to copy and paste instead of having to enter the same information multiple times.

hace 4 años

Thank you Toshua for the great review. We are glad that we can provide a great product and great support at a fraction of the costs that others charge. -Thank you.

Sean
President en EE. UU.

Aviation/Federal Contractor

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Contractor Foreman has been a game changer for our small business. We have used it for nearly a year now and it is easily implemented, easy to train using he videos of each module and the team loves its functionality. We especially love how all the modules are similar in nature, so it makes it easy to pick up new things quickly.

The software was very easy to use and implement.The tracking from bidding to project is easy to use. The built-in safety documents are awesome.The analytics provided are extremely helpful.

Contras:

Nothing at all. The cost was extremely fair and is well worth the money spent! The cost for the software was about 10% of the cost we were spending on Procore.

Noel
Construcción, Trabajador autónomo

Alternativas consideradas:

Great CRM for a small business

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: They seem to be improving the software every month, and I'm excited to see what improvements they announce next. I am getting the program figured out, and it is now becoming a great tool. I think the program is fairly nimble once you learn the steps to do each task.

I like the two-way sync, the program's simplicity, the client portal, and the project cost tracking. Contractor Foreman offers most of the features I was looking for, for a price that I can afford.

Contras:

I had some issues in my initial syncs. I decided to move from Quickbooks Desktop to Quickbooks Online while integrating with Contractor Foreman. Learning how the two programs integrate is always a challenge, and QBO is not as user-friendly as QBD in fixing errors. I had systems and processes in place that I had built over many years, and it took some trial and error to get CF set up the way I needed it to work. Other than that, the only other issue was reaching someone other than the chat support. The chat support is great for quick answers, but bigger issues will need to be handled by the tech support that is only available by email, which was sometimes challenging to get a response from. Overall they took care of my issues, and the program is working well now. I am probably an unusual case, but this is where the program became frustrating, and I was questioning my decision.

Sarah
Office Manager en EE. UU.

Budget-Friendly Project Management Software

3,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Contractor Foreman has been a decent software for our company once we figured out how to use it. Setting up projects was a much different process than we were used to with our previous software. It doesn't have quite all of the features we'd like for tracking certificates of insurance and things of that nature, but we are a niche construction type company; we are a small business working large Government contracts and that comes with its own unique challenges to track.
The software does a great job of tracking job expenses and it is customizable with what types of expenses we can input and synch with our Quickbooks job cost codes but it is not the most user-friendly.
Occasionally there will be a bug in the software, and it is nice that we have quick access to the developers so that they can fix the bugs. However, depending on who you get in the chat function, they are not always the most helpful or professional.
They are consistently adding updates and features and we are hopeful that over the coming months, this will be a software that has all of the features we'd like.

The cost is the biggest pro for this software. For the price, you can't beat it. It does an adequate job tracking the things we need to track, and the scheduling tool is great.

Contras:

This software was very difficult to implement for our type of construction business. We do a lot of Government projects that require tracking unique items and obtaining different forms that we do electronically that we need our site superintendent able to track as well as office staff. The way to create the forms is difficult to figure out, and the formatting doesn't hold from one screen to the next so we get random spaces and periods in the finished product.

hace 3 años

Thank you Sarah for the review. We do allow you to track certificates of insurance, GLI, and much more. It also sends notifications to you and the contractor (if you enable it). Can you provide more detail on which other tracking features you need? Thanks!

Tiffany
Operations Manager en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas:

Excellent option for smaller but very busy specialty sub-contractor

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: What initially drew us to Contractor Foreman was trying to find a way to bring our Bidding & Estimating functions into QuickBooks for better reporting and managing the job going forward. We just didn't have a system that captured all the critical info in the bid for tracking the actual work vs the bid. As a result of implementing Contractor Foreman for this solution, we have been able to solve several other problems that were lower on the priority list including Daily Logs and material pulls.

As a small but busy specialty sub-contractor, it's a game changer. The full-featured integrated platform is giving us the ability to streamline much of the work that was siloed between workflows. Redundancies are dropping away with each implementation of new workflows. We also love the many built-in reports that are putting critical info in front of our team without hours of manual report production and cross-referencing. As we finetune our use of it, we are already seeing how we can utilize it in some other areas we have not anticipated, like our warehouse. Tech support has been excellent as well.

Contras:

While they have a great manual for implementing the Quick Books integration, their "Getting Started" support materials were lacking. They offer free live classes and specific videos on each function but I would have liked to see a more detailed manual or checklist that walked us through how the various functions are integrated. It would have saved us some time in the trial and error category. Folks on our team each learn differently and while the videos were fine for some, others really needed a document.

hace 2 años

Thank you Tiffany for the great review. I am glad to hear that it is already proving to be a great solution. We realize that more can be done in regards to documentation of the integration process. Since this is a one-time action on your part, we do prefer to walk you through it so that we can answer any questions and help review the data in advance to determine if there are any unknown issues that may come up.

Craig
General Manager en EE. UU.

Best Valued Construction Management Software

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We have used CF on a daily basis for the last 2 years and it has really benefitted our business. We have two locations and before we started using this system, everyone had there own idea of how they wanted to present contracts and other information to clients. Now with Contractor Foreman both locations have standardize contracts, terms and conditions, and a sense of unity that was not present before. It now feels like we are one company with two locations in stead of two separate companies. I will also add that their support has been great even during our Quickbooks integration trial. They would get back to us in a timely manner with possible solutions to the current integration issue. Even though we ultimately decided to not use that feature they gave it a great effort to try to make that successful for us.

Contractor Foreman has been an all-in-one construction management software for our company! I needed a system that would allow me to estimate, invoice, store files, be accessible from multiple locations, track leads, and yet be easy to use. This was the first system I found that could be geared toward large or small contractors and still have all of the features I was looking for. For someone that has used similar systems in the past this was an easy transition.

Contras:

When we first signed up with CF we wanted to integrate with Quickbooks to save us time and money on double entry, but had a lot issues with it. We tried for 3 months to successfully implement this feature with no success. We switched to Quickbooks online and it worked better, but we still found enough errors that we finally called it quits and went back to double entry. To a new user the system can be overwhelming because there are a lot of features to this program and we found that some users really struggled with the implementation of the new software.

Ian
CEO en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

The ONLY CONSTRUCTION SOFTWARE you will need!

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: First of all, the customer service was outstanding. The CF Team were friendly, knowledgeable, and went above and beyond to ensure that I had a great experience. They were attentive to my needs and provided helpful recommendations that made my experience even better, and the best thing is that they are fast to respond. The product or service itself was absolutely amazing. Every aspect was carefully crafted to provide the best possible experience. The attention to detail was truly impressive, and it was clear that a lot of thought and care went into the design and execution of the product or service.Overall, my experience was nothing short of awesome and amazing. From the exceptional customer service to the incredible product or service, everything was top-notch. I can't recommend this experience enough and encourage everyone to give it a try. Trust me, you won't be disappointed!

User-friendly interfaceAffordable pricingComprehensive feature setMobile-friendlyGood customer supportPlan takeoffs

Contras:

There is nothing that I don't like about the software. If you are getting into construction management business and looking for a low cost entry point for construction management software. Contractor Foreman is thee Software you need to get to manage your projects.

Justin
President en Canadá

Review

3,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall, Contractor foreman is one of the tools needed for us to grow. We are able to have more accountability and organization in our business now that we have begun using it

Contractor Foreman packs a lot of features into an affordable package. Its nice to have the project management, safety, contact list and basic financials all in one place. Customizable enough to meet most needs. Really like the continual development and improvement, and ability to make suggestions for improvement

Contras:

The software can be a bit buggy and glitchy at times. Also the estimating format is not always ideal, but that is supposed to be addressed in the next update

Great Package!

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Great!

We needed a system for sharing files: Project contacts, schedules, safety plans, daily reports, progress photos, RFIs, submittals, etc. We tried cloud-based share drives but just had difficulties. Contractor Foreman makes it easy to share files. We use MS Project for scheduling. Many of our clients require us to submit schedules in MS Project. Contractor Foreman's scheduling feature can import and export MS Project Files. Very helpful. Best scheduling functionality with or without MS Project files we have seen after reviewing three other project management systems. Project Foreman's functionality far exceeds our driving need to share files effectively. We are still learning how we can streamline our subcontracting, schedule of values, and invoicing processes. Contractor Foreman allows us to customize templates which we have used for simplifying change orders, and we think we can use templates for warranty and release of claims statements for subcontractor closeout. In short, Contractor is a powerful and versitile project management platform. It is easy to schedule training to get your PM's and Superintendents up to speed with the system. The customer support is outstanding. The guys at Contractor Foreman are fully committed to making thier system the best.

Contras:

Contractor Foreman is easy to use but, it is not the easiest system to use on the market. I haven't tried to get a Superintendent to use the system yet but, I think non-computer savvy superintendents are going. struggle. Contractor Foreman's outstanding customer support will be helpful. There are features that could be improved. There are features that could be included but are not. I would like to see a customizable daily report that is one page, no tabs. I will suggest that with the Contractor Foreman team. The templates function has a lot of potential for improving current features and adding new features. included

Mike

Commercial Flat Roofer Point of View

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Their price blows the competition away!! I almost went with other systems for 5 times the monthly cost, that covered the same topics as CF. They worked with me financially to get me started when I was regrouping my company to be more automated and organized. They could have shut me off cold as others did, but they kept in contact and worked with me until I could finally purchase the entire year up front.

One year ago, I looked at this software and found that it only covered enough for residential roofing. I figured I would check again a year later and found they had doubled their modules and NOW included everything I needed for a commercial roofing management system. Price stayed the same as well!! The UI is clear and easy to adjust and learn. They offer online chat and free training, as well as a paid training for those who feel the need. They are in constant contact with customers to fix bugs, because they update things on a monthly basis. They do this without raising the price each time as well. It is nice that they try to accomodate.

Contras:

I wish it had a takeoff program as part of it, but I expect they will down the line. I don't think it would take much to add one. I am going to try to integrate one myself.

hace 2 años

Thank you Mike for the awesome review! I am glad that we were able to get the needed features in place to make it work for you this time around. We are committed to providing the features that most contractors need at a price that all contractors can afford. Although we do not have "takeoff" software, we do have a measurement tools that allow you to take area measurements of blueprints. To do this, go to the Files > Find the PDF > Click the Action Icon > Click Markup. You will then see a Measurement tool.