Opiniones de Climber RMS

Valoraciones medias

• En general
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Climber RMS

Solución de gestión de ingresos con informes automáticos, notificaciones, recomendaciones de precios óptimos y dinámicos, y mucho más.

Descubre más sobre Climber RMS

Mostrando 3 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Henrique H.
Hostelería, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 9/1/2020

"Very easy-to-use software"

Comentarios: I have used Climber before in another hotel already. I use to use this software every day for comparing my performance with last year, compare with my competitors, price recommendation, etc.

Puntos a favor: CLimber is very modern and fast. Also I like it because it's easy-to-use and help me manage my hotel's performance

Contras: As all technology systems, it took me more time to do the onboarding

• Publicado el 9/1/2020
Gonçalo L.
Revenue & e-Commerce Manager
Hostelería, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 18/12/2019

"Simple & Fast"

Comentarios: Like I mentioned before, Climber allow me to save a lot of time to access the every day or long term information that I require in my job. The speed of access as well as the information being consolidated are key factors in my opinion.

Puntos a favor: The software its very pratical and easy to use. My favourite feature is the reports wing. In this wing you have access to consolidate information in real time which is big plus to management.

Contras: The pricing algorithm still needs a little touch, which I think is already under development.

• Publicado el 18/12/2019
Denise O.
General Manager
Hostelería, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 29/11/2019

"Easy to use and great support"

Comentarios: Right now I don't spend hours doing reports by myself since Climber gives me all the information I need for me and my team of Front Office, reservations, management, etc.
Plus, the software keeps being improved with developments, based on client's feedback.

Puntos a favor: Climber is very easy to use, fast and intuitive in reporting and the other models. I'm using it every day to evaluate my operation with my budgets and evolution.
For me is very important their customer support from an available and friendly team.

Contras: It took two weeks more than expected to configure.

• Publicado el 29/11/2019