Opiniones de PolicyMap

Sobre PolicyMap

An easy-to-use data and mapping tool that lets users solve problems by accessing exclusive data about communities across the U.S.

Descubre más sobre PolicyMap

Contras:

We have not used all the features and may be missing out on the full potential.

Valoraciones de PolicyMap

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
4,9
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

PolicyMap tiene una valoración global de 5 estrellas sobre 5 según las 11 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado PolicyMap antes?

Filtrar opiniones (11)

Analyst en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Policy Map is a great tool

5,0 el año pasado

When I am working on a project that requires US Census data, I use PolicyMap to gather data. The site is organized and user-friendly.

Contras:

I have no cons, I enjoy using the software.

Patrice
Director of Client Services en EE. UU.
Práctica médica, 51-200 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Highly Recommend Policy Map for any Data Mapping or Demographics

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: I have been a Policy Map user/subscriber for 4-5 years. I have tried other similar applications- most that were either more expensive or less easy to use to get the same information. This is my GO TO and has been RELIABLE. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] in SUPPORT as well as other associated with POLICY MAP seal the deal when it comes to any issue or need.

Ease of use in collecting data/demographics on custom polygon areas

Contras:

Ability to export data or save data; categorize saved data

Erin
Intern en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 501-1.000 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

Efficiency and Accuracy

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: The experience thus far has been fantastic. I look forward to seeing what all they creatively bring to the site as time goes on. They list to customers needs and if they do not regularly have consistent access to a very specific nuanced type of data, you can almost guarantee they are already trying to figure out how to get that data and provide it to their customer.

The volume of data that is available is the first thing noticed by me and our team. Immediately after that is the amount of time it saves us to go to this one site instead of digging around on 4-15 sites to try and find viable data. Of course PM does not just allow data to be sourced from anywhere, it has to be respectable data sources. The consistency of data provided is also incredibly helpful. Anytime we needed help we were able to reach the IT team for backup.

Contras:

It can be a bit hard to navigate without any training at first. There are so many things you can do on this site it isn't always obvious exactly how to accomplish what you want. However, again, they have a great IT team that will walk you through it and there are regular trainings provided that are helpful.

el mes pasado

Thank you for your feedback, Erin! We're happy to hear that you've been able to work with our support team to learn more about the features and capabilities of our mapping platform. If there are datasets you hope are added to PolicyMap in the future, please contact us and request: https://www.policymap.com/contact-us We'll investigate!

Andrew
Program Compliance & Impact Manager en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 51-200 empleados

Excellent for Data Analysis and Grant Research

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Overall, this software is incredible for grant writing and gaining geographic insights into the work we do.

I love that PolicyMap allows my organization to easily download data from government entities. The user can narrow down the field of data by desired data and geographic area. This feature is especially useful for grant writing because it allows the user to stitch together targeted Census tracts into a custom region and download data based on that region. We also use PolicyMap to upload and map transaction data. Through this upload, we are able to see how those transactions relate to various demographic data - i.e., are there higher concentrations of transactions in low income communities or middle/high income communities? PolicyMap helps us answer those questions.

Contras:

The upload feature is incredibly useful once the data is in the system, but my colleagues and I have found it difficult to get the data clean enough for upload. When uploading, we frequently encounter system errors, causing the upload process to take 3-4 times longer than it should.

Michelle
Research and Development Coordinator en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 11-50 empleados

From Student to Research

5,0 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: Great, love this product! So helpful for non-profits who want to ensure services are representing the over all of the community.

The geocoding aspect of this product allowed to specifically target and share with our program teams. Allows us to see how far of a reach and in what areas are our clients concentrated in. Also, the easy-to-use topics by poverty, household types, transportation etc. allowing me to see the spatial inequities that exist.

Contras:

That it is too expensive for our non-profit to use. I have to use my premium student account.

Josh
Director of Digital Strategy en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados

Product Review

5,0 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: Our projects have spanned from a major brand launch across most of the US to a small non-profit in
Philadelphia. For the national product launch, we have been able to integrate your data with other
marketing and sales data to identify the best opportunities for our client brand expansion and then
subsequently navigate and map trends and outcomes! The data has been outstanding and the mapping
tool has allowed us to tell complex stories in easy-to-understand maps! Using your tools for my nonprofit, volunteer work, at the other end of the spectrum, has been central to telling critical stories in a
concise manner, leading to support for the vital work of the non-profit!

Our team has had the opportunity to use your product in work on very diverse projects. From my own experience, the tools and service have been excellent! The product itself has become increasingly more user-friendly – even for those of us who have had to learn tech rather than be born into it!

Contras:

We have not incurred any cons throughout our use cases.

Annette
Research and Development Director en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados

Policy Map and Non-profits

5,0 el año pasado

Streamlining data gathering with the added functionality of being able to map results, both at a geographically limited area as well as at the city or county level is an important tool to producing need statements for various funding opportunities as well as case studies. Policy Map is constantly adding new criteria/data points from various sources which again improves community storytelling essential to the organization's work.

Contras:

I am still having challenges creating multi layer maps.

vp en EE. UU.
Producción de alimentos, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

amazing resource for quant demographic research

5,0 hace 2 meses

easy to use, insightful data, and overall a user friendly tool for high level data.

Contras:

nothing really, some of the hawaii data was limited or not ALICE adjusted but that is common.

Syed
Student en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, Trabajador autónomo

Review

5,0 hace 2 meses

Friendly in utilization and easy to navigate!

Contras:

Limited to only layers available on software.

hace 2 meses

Thank you for your review, Syed! PolicyMap does have an option to upload your own data into the platform. Don't hesitate to reach out to our support team with questions here: https://policymap.com/resources/support

Joanna
Program Associate en EE. UU.
Filantropía, 11-50 empleados

Highly Recommended Software

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: We are able to provide a better understanding of the work we do.

The software is user-friendly and easy to navigate.

Contras:

We have not used all the features and may be missing out on the full potential.

el mes pasado

Thank you for your feedback, Joanna! If you're interested in learning more about our mapping platform's features, register for free trainings on our events page: https://www.policymap.com/events Have a specific question? You can reach out to our support team here: https://www.policymap.com/resources/support

William
Housing Inspector en EE. UU.
Administración gubernamental, 201-500 empleados

Why I use /appreciate the information

5,0 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: I share the information and services with people / agencies that I work with now and in the past- at least they have options to help there individual/ collective needs

I have been receiving/ using this information when the agency was loveland and did the Cleveland Vacancy project.

Contras:

I enjoy the information - sometimes it gets to in-depth for me - but I understand the overall and if needed then the customer service is an option.