Opiniones de Issuetrak

Sobre Issuetrak

Issuetrak te ayuda a gestionar los tickets y las solicitudes desde el inicio hasta la resolución. Flexible, personalizable y fácil de usar. En la nube o in situ.

Descubre más sobre Issuetrak

Like the ability to be able to pull raw data sets on anything we need.

Contras:

Installation is bit tricky. Only search users beginning with last name of the user, some time can be annoying.

Valoraciones de Issuetrak

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Issuetrak tiene una valoración global de 4,5 estrellas sobre 5 según las 172 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Issuetrak antes?

Filtrar opiniones (172)

Valery
Valery
Support Services Specialist en EE. UU.
Administración gubernamental, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Very good experience, but not excellent. Does a fantastic job at what it's supposed to do.

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Resolves the complexity of tracking issues.

Quick, simple, and has plenty of features. Allows for precise control over each issue. Very responsive interface. Has fantastic customer support.

Contras:

Development seems to be a bit slow on adding features, Short Term is set as within a year, which is of course reasonable, but Short Term is more like two weeks sprint, but that's personal opinion and experience.

Alexander
Entertainment Manager en EE. UU.
Entretenimiento, 10.000+ empleados

Tracking 23 Organizations at Once

5,0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: Very positive. This is the thing that keeps us moving. I was with this company a decade ago before Issuetrak and recently came back as a manager. Let me tell you, this software has revolutionized our technical department.

Data tracking, hands down. I can research past issues with confidence. It takes a bit of management to keep people from being lazy when entering tickets, but when all the information is there this becomes a very powerful tool that can be used to track day to day problems, but it can also compile them over years to see larger trends that otherwise would have gone unnoticed. It also helps me and others cover our bases and provide evidence to either support or refute vague claims that otherwise would be anecdotal in nature.

Contras:

The search function can, at times, can feel clunky. It's not bad, but if you are asking me to pick nits here, this would be it. One annoyance is searching users, where I have to pick between active or non-active. I don't know why I can't search both at the same time, which would speed up my process. Also it seems like the main search tool at the top could be a little more robust. I almost never come up with anything useful out of it as I think it only looks at subject line searches. When searching names or terms often times the search gets confused by one letter or capital difference. I feel like to be truly effective the search function could have more intelligence (speaking from a place of not knowing at all how that works). This is not a con, but in my opinion the mobile settings are not sufficient for use on the phone. As we move further and further remote in our jobs, it would be very handy to have an Issuetrak app. A dedicated mobile device application that is not through the web browser would elevate this experience ten fold if done properly. As of right now I use Issuetrak almost exclusively on my PC, but I could see the benefits of a mobile experience, keeping notifications within the app and reducing email accumulation. Right now I basically ignore Issuetrak when traveling, and it would be wonderful if this didn't have to be the case.

Justin
IT Director en EE. UU.
Consultoría de gestión
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Horrible for anything but canned actions

2,5 hace 7 años

Small footprint on server and runs on Windows. We didn't have to install some appliance or other modified Linux variation to get the software up and running. Able to leverage our existing SQL and IIS servers when needed.

Contras:

Functionality, they claim it is highly flexible and has workflow but there is no logic short of a yes no response system. The flexibility for any department outside of a single use is frustrating and process automation only really sends notifications there is no automation but instead reporting of when you completed something. Simple workflow related tasks are non-existent such as creating a new issue to handle a flow item, this causes you to have to try and include all outcomes for a workflow item.

Richard
Richard
Computer Support Technician en EE. UU.
Educación superior, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great product and amazing support. IssueTrak Support is always just a phone call away.

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Asset management, Helpdesk ticketing solution, Auditing assets to verify software updates are complete, Reporting, Surveys, a good all around solution that is customize-able and affordable.

Easy customize-able solution for tracking issues, assets, billing, and surveys. Pricing setup so that you can pick which features you need and can really customize to suit the needs of your organization. Anytime I find something I feel IssueTrak can improve on or do better they are always there to listen and have a community of IssueTrak users to really listen to their customers. They go above and beyond in this area truly and are a pleasure to work with.

Contras:

Not able to Scan/Audit Non-Windows devices (luckily for us that is a minor detail). Locations are a little weird for a single site location such as an educational institution but it works. Just takes a bit of learning how the system functions.

Jeromy
Director of Operations en EE. UU.

Issuetrak for SaaS Customer Support Management

5,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: Our overall experience with Issuetrak has been wonderful. It enables our teams to focus on development and management while providing full-service support to our customers.

As a medium sized business developing and maintaining Software as a Service application for Federal, State, and Local governments, our ability to leverage Issuetrak as a full-fledged issue ticket management and help desk system is critical to our operations. Our customers appreciate the full-service ticketing system and feel they're being treated professionally.

Contras:

Issuetrak has a definite learning curve. Because of its high extensibility and customization, it is very easy to get lost in the options. However, Issuetrak trainers and support personnel are extremely helpful and quick to respond.

Jason
I.T. Helpdesk en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

It's like having a swiss army knife for business management

5,0 hace 8 meses

Issuetrak has a great workflow, with easy to set up templates, this allows us to manage requests in a timely manner and get tickets assigned to the correct person and closed in a reasonable amount of time.

Contras:

It does time you out rather quickly, it would be nice to be able to keep it open and not have t keep signing in every time I need to respond to a ticket

Respuesta de Issuetrak

hace 7 meses

Jason, thanks for the review! We're so glad that Issuetrak has helped you manage requests. We also want to let you know that you can control the session timeout setting! If you are a Cloud customer, you should be able to do this yourself. To set the user session timeout, enter a value (in minutes) for the Session Timeout setting. (Note that this value must be less than the MVC application pool's recycle time in IIS.) If you are using Issuetrak on-premises, this is controlled by your own administrators. If we can help you any further, please don't hesitate to email Support!

Erin
Software Developer en EE. UU.

Perfect Tool

5,0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: We would have a more difficult time with communication with our clients without this central tool for our business.

Integration into our business was very easy. It is a perfect tool to manage issues when there are many irons in the fire and many people that are involved. It is a perfect tool to know exactly what is going on with our clients at any time. Including issues from years ago that may have become relevant again.

Contras:

In our experience the report creator is not as intuitive when creating reports. There is certain information we are wanting and the view is not available.

Lynn
CIRS Supervisor en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Workflow System

4,0 hace 9 meses

It's a good workflow product and is a temporary electronic storage system for our files

Contras:

Want to be able to customize it more. Need to be able to rename attachments and easily merge them to another issue. Would also like to pick and choose attachments when emailing from the issue.

Luanne
Business Application Specialist en EE. UU.
Seguridad pública, 201-500 empleados

Issuetrak Application review

5,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: I have had very positive experiences with support for application development\training to support. Very fast in getting questions\issues resovled.

Ease of adding work orders and tracking what has been submitted.

Contras:

Admin features are sometimes hard to find a component where you want to add or edit an option

Valerie
Operations Specialist en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Issuetrak

5,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: I was introduced to it over a year ago, and found it to be very useful.

Issuetrack is easy to use and it does what we need.

Contras:

I like all aspects of Issuetrack. It keeps me on point with customer issues.

Tom
General Manager en EE. UU.
Petróleo y energía, 51-200 empleados

Robustness in an Affordable Package

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: I have been using Issuetrak now for about 5 years. Until recently I only used it for managing tasks for my manufacturing group. I wanted them to be able to have a place that flowed their work on non-repetitive tasks. What I found however went way beyond my original expectations. Issuetrak has used the customer's voice to evolve over the last few years. It has made itself more user-friendly, more adaptable, and more relevant to industries that aren't traditional help desks. We have taken those improvements, and have put in place a system the helps us manage the workflow of IT, Engineering, Accounting, Manufacturing, Customer Service and even our sales force. We have been able to create customized tools and screens that consolidate or data in one location. Whether it is requests for engineering change orders, travel documentation and reporting for our field service technicians, customer support of sales quoting, or quote to shipment of customer orders. We seem to find new ways to use it everyday. I could go on and on, but suffice it to say for the price, this gem is amazing. I recommend it to anyone who will listen, and I look forward to the new ways Issuetrak will morph to support its users. Keep up the outstanding work!!!! Tom Moss
General Manager
Columbia Industries LLC

Flexible Adaptable User-friendly

Contras:

The screens could still use some work to make them completely custom. While some fields may need to be mandatory, it would be nice if they didn't need to show on the issue itself.

Scott
Director of IT en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Great software for phone or email support issues.

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Daily usage for our customer support center.

We use this software to handle incoming support calls and emails. We point our voice mail server to send the voicemails and forward our support email addesss as well to IssueTrak which then creates a support tickets. IssueTrak Runs and does what it is supposed to do. Light footprint and easy to use. IssueTrak support is outstanding with training and support issues. I would highly recommend!

Contras:

I would like to see Secure SSL email support added and better mail controls inside the Web management. The configuration could be a little easier to understand as far as rules and responses go but the support team will help you get it to do what you need.

Respuesta de Issuetrak

hace 6 años

Thank you for the feedback Scott - we're happy to hear how happy you are with our product and support! The latest version of Issuetrak provides the functionality you're looking for - have you considered working with support and your account manager on upgrading?

Salman
Systems Administrator en Canadá

Simple and Effective

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Solves end-users needs to submit their requests quickly, also IT Admins can better track all the requests and report.

The ability to customise the software to meet our needs Report generator tool is pretty extensive Email to ticket, made end-users life easier Overall a decent product

Contras:

Installation is bit tricky Only search users beginning with last name of the user, some time can be annoying As an admin when I send reply to tickets it goes using my personal work email rather than the support email, I constantly have to cc support email and advise users to Reply All when sending replies.

Brenda
Help Desk Manager en EE. UU.
Hostelería
Fuente de la reseña

Great Ticketing System and more!

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: We have used Issuetrak for 7 years and it is the most reliable ticketing system I have ever used. It's a great product for tracking, escalating and creating tickets.

The ease of use. First off it's easy to setup and maintain. Once it is setup it's like set it and forget it. It just works.

Contras:

Really no cons about this product.

Scott
Computer Support Specialist 2 en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Flexible, feature-complete issue tracking and customer support product

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: Our organization uses IssueTrak for Helpdesk/IT issues to provide top-notch customer service, including the use of the Asset Management and Surveys modules and the Dashboard, Knowledge Base, and Projects features quite extensively. We have found IssueTrak to be quite capable of fulfilling all of our needs in these areas.

Stability, web-based, AD authentication, available features, optional modules, customizability

Contras:

Occasional problems with KB articles not being editable after creation

Coleen
Network Support Administrator en EE. UU.

ToDo Lists

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Not only do we use IssueTrak as an IT Helpdesk tracking software, but we've expanded out to tracking Facilities, Human Resources, and Finance requests. We also set up a second installation to manage client referrals for services- using the second install allowed us to separate the confidential data. We've been happy with the flexibility and it's definitely meeting out needs!

documentation of completing requests and steps taken to meet the request.

Debbie
Customer Service and Warranty Rep en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Issue Trak is a great tool for our use, tracking tech calls and warranty concerns.

5,0 hace 5 años

Ease of use is the main factor . The ability to customize it for our needs; adding drop down menus, and user defined fields makes it beneficial for tracking and reporting.

Contras:

Two areas that do the same thing i.e., having a field at the top of the screen to type in an issue number, as well as a menu function for the issue number.

Cathy
Lead Technician en EE. UU.

IssueTrak meets our Help Desk needs

5,0 hace 6 años

Long time user. IssueTrak is easy to use for our techs and even the most basic users. The reporting makes it easy to pull a report even minutes before a meeting.

Contras:

We have had some problems since the upgrade to version 10. However their tech support have been helpful getting the issues resolved.

Greig
Operations Support en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

I've used Issuetrak daily for the past 3 years as part of my job. It's never failed us.

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Well, it's what my company uses so I get to do my job.

The cloud based option. I'm on call every 5 weeks, so being able to check tickets from anywhere is a nice. Keeps me on top of things.

Contras:

Having to click 3 times to close a ticket. Needs to be a tick box and a close button for multiple items.

Sandi
Software Support en
Software informático, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

IssueTrak Review

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: IssueTrak is #1 in my book.

Knowledge Base, sends out email and text alerts when a new issue comes in, and the Support people are THE BEST! Having a database there of all OPEN and CLOSED issues. The ability to send out mass emails to all users.

Senior Systems Administrator en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 201-500 empleados

Issuetrak

4,0 el año pasado

Once it is customized it is easy to use.

Contras:

Figuring out how to customize ticket presentation and limits of doing so.

jeniffer
Business Analyst en Canadá
Fuente de la reseña

Easiest ticketing system I have ever used.

5,0 hace 5 años

Very customizable, and easy to use. Pulling reports on the fly is simple, as well as creating canned reports

Contras:

there are some limitations on how key fields are used, and there is not more than one searchable asset field.

Salman
Systems Administrator en Canadá
Fuente de la reseña

Overall the product provides what we needed.

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Tracking of users' technical issues

Customise able AD connect Multi Organisation capable Asset Management Module Knowledge Base Module

Contras:

Reporting functionality could be made better for ease of use Asset Management Module could be made better to gather systems info

Kelley
Support Services Lead en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Had a question about the knowledge Base functionality.

5,0 hace 6 años

We got a quick reply from the support team. They gave us options for what we could do to remedy the issue that we are having. They also suggested that we submit our thought for a future enhancement.

Contras:

No negatives at this time. It would of been nice to of been able to eliminate our issue immediately, but we have found a work-around that will suffice for now.

Zuleima
Bachelor of Political and Legal Sciences en Venezuela
Fuente de la reseña

This software has been essential for my business to speed things up and know them

4,0 hace 5 años

I love this application and how it fascilita me and streamlines the process of managing complaints; leaving me satisfied as a user and also to my clients for the attention provided

Contras:

It is such a practical tool that I have no complaints or criticisms about this software. It is very easy to use and efficient