15 años ayudando a las empresas argentinas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre ThingLink

Te permite traer una experiencia interactiva totalmente única y envolvente directamente a tu audiencia.

Descubre más sobre ThingLink

I also like the fact that ThingLink allows me to purchase just the amount of subscriptions that I need for my students...it's not a one-size fits all program.

Contras:

Simplicity makes learning curve low but also limits what you can do with the software beyond very basic tours.

Valoraciones de ThingLink

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

ThingLink tiene una valoración global de 4,8 estrellas sobre 5 según las 94 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado ThingLink antes?

Filtrar opiniones (94)

Automoción, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Aplicación para generar imágenes interactivas

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Generar una imagen interactiva es súper sencillo y una explicación puede ganar muchísimo gracias a este tipo de imágenes.

Me gusta de la aplicación las posibilidades que de abren al usarla. Puedes generar desde un recorrido virtual hasta imágenes interactivas con las que explicar mejor un contenido determinado.

Contras:

Igual se podría mejorar un poco la optimización de la aplicación.

CITLALLY
lcpo en México
Aprendizaje en línea, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

LA MEJOR HERRAMIENTA PARA ENSEÑAR TRABAJOS ARTISTICOS.

5,0 hace 3 años

LA FACILIDAD PARA CREAR IMAGENES INTERACTIVAS.

Contras:

TAL VEZ QUE LA PRUEBA GRATIS NO PERMITE GENERAR UNA MUESTRA DEL TRABAJO YA HECHO.

Jessica (Jessi)
Jessica (Jessi)
EMT Instructor Senior en EE. UU.
Educación superior, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

EMT Instructor - outside of the box thinking!

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall experience is positive. Students can engage 24/7, inside and outside of the classroom and it's so much better than just flat pictures!

First, I got a special pricing because I was signed up for the email list and it helped save me quite a few dollars as my department wasn't ready to purchase a larger institutional package, so that was a nice factor for me as it was out of pocket. What I enjoy most about thinglink is that while all students prefer visuals, for my particular curriculum, Emergency Medical Technicians, they are VERY visual and hands-on. For them, flat pictures don't always get across what we need them to know. So being able to have interactive images, 3d images and all in one photos that we can put videos in, links to other places we want them to go, etc is super convenient and useful. In my field, a lot of instructors always complain about how the students aren't engaged...well yeah, if you do "death by powerpoint" no wonder! While this program does have a bit of a learning curve (mild to moderate depending on your tech level), it's a way to help mitigate that complaint. It's accessible outside of class and you don't need to always be the "sage on the stage" - students can see these 24/7 whether we're there or not.

Contras:

I would say that my con isn't so much about the software itself, but rather trying to convince my department on getting outside of the box and learning it on their own or as a team. I have quite a few people in my department who look at me like I'm some tech guru and while they think things are cool (including thinglink), to actually take the time to learn it on their own - the motivation just isn't there. So anything "techy" is thrown my way or begrudgingly learned. That being said - what I would love is obviously highly specific to my field but in the premade 3d options, I would like more EMS friendly scenes, such as streets, interiors of homes, inside of hospitals, etc but I completely get that isn't exactly as exciting as Egypt or Denali state park! So I have a bit of work to do on my end in order to put that into my own workspace. But otherwise, I'm satisfied with the program for what I need it to be at the moment.

Melissa
Learning & Development Business Partner en Francia
Telecomunicaciones, 501-1.000 empleados

Interactivity for Collaboration

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: So far the experience has been good. The support response and reaction were a bit slow and they didn't quite understand what I was looking for and anticipate my next question but they were reactive.

ThingLink is very easy to use and deploy. It's also very easy to teach others how to use this software. I like that they're are a lot of different options to choose from when designing learning experiences.

Contras:

There are a few features that could be improved. I wasn't told at the time that there was a huge bug/issue with the e-learning modules and I had to rethink how I was going to deliver a specific course. That was a challenge. I'd love the ability to import PowerPoints directly and animate them as well.

Ola
Educational supervisor en Egipto
Aprendizaje en línea, Trabajador autónomo

Importance thinglink

3,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Interesting

Photo 365, tags , audio , link's , icons

Contras:

There is no download in the free version

Teresa
Gifted Education en EE. UU.
Aprendizaje en línea, 10.000+ empleados

Presentation Organizer

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Super easy for the youngest minds to use and interact with technology for classroom projects. I enjoyed the versatility of it and ease of use. Assign and go for students.

I enjoyed students being able to connect websites and other information to create a interactive infographic for their presentations. The new 3D features are an added bonus for the coming year.

Contras:

Adding emoticons and some other features with text might be helpful with the trends.

Erin
Aprendizaje en línea, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Useful in the moment, stopped using after a while

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Thinglink was really important to our tech rollout at the beginning of the pandemic, it saved us! Wish I could have used it more.

I really liked the voice feature as I was working with children who did not know how to read yet.

Contras:

Our school district used a platform called Seesaw that was not compatible with Thinglink, so after a while, I stopped using Thinkglink because of the way the district took our content output. Sad face!

Abby
Assistant Band Director en EE. UU.
Música, 51-200 empleados

Super fun and efficient!

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: It has been so helpful for teaching virtual students. It transports them into a virtual world where they can hear me teach, see what I am referring to, and have deeper understanding.

I can use this software to help students understand the music they are playing, the instruments they are learning, or emphasize notes in my presentations to other classes. This has been revolutionary in a year where students often have to go virtual for short periods of time.

Contras:

I would like to see more options for my field for 360 designs.

Madeleine
teacer en Nueva Zelanda
Educación primaria/secundaria, 11-50 empleados

Amazing education tool

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: ThingLing is an amazing too to engage students of any age. While I teach seven- and eight-year-olds at the moment, I have taught all ages and am excited to make ThingLink activities to share with students of a wide range of ages. The ability to use your own images and customise the experience to your students' needs and interests is invaluable.

The user's ability to move around the "space" is my favourite part and what I think sets this tool apart from other similar ones I've used as a teacher.

Contras:

I would like to be able to make individual parts of the image clickable themselves, instead of having to add an icon on top. This could make the game a little more challenging and require more creative thinking on the part of the students.

Myra
Accountant en Kenia
Banca, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

The most unusual way to leverage your work with Beautiful.ai it's the game changer.

5,0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: ThingLink is the most salivating and satisfying software to use if you want to be an expert and produce good work always.

It provides quality service and satisfaction.This amazing software always offer the best value of money.Have used it to add tags on my work.It has the most phenomenal features which makes you a pro and gives good results.

Contras:

It is quite impressive while using it,it's effectiveness makes it compatible with everyone.Very cost effective software.Have nothing against it.

Nick
Nick
District Staff Development Coordinator en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Interactive and engaging. It's more than a picture.

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: I gained the ability to recreate a lot of classroom material in fun, creative ways. I gained more engaged students who were expecting contact that they could interact with. This also helped me combine multiple tools together in ways that became more streamlined.

Everything! Thinglink became a staple in my classroom when I was teaching. The ability to embed various content and tools that you and your students use everyday into the image is fun . It's a creative take on a digital "scavenger hunt", enabling users to go "find" the information they seek and interact with the image. Works well with Google Apps which is a must in education today. Has afforded me the opportunity to give students another creative outlet when working on projects or way for me to create more engaging material for them to access. With the ability to now include videos and 360 images/VR, Thinglink should be a staple in education.

Contras:

There is just so much you can do with Thinglink. My one gripe is that you cannot collaborate with other on the same Thinglink during the creation/editing phase.

Dr. N. Rathankar
Dr. N. Rathankar
IBDP Physics Facilitator en India
Administración educativa, 51-200 empleados

usage of thinglink

Comentarios: 1. physics learning made easy
2. i get my students think critically
3. increase student engagement during this pandemic

the software is very useful, since i need not do any video, but borrow a video from youtube and add my explanations and design an experiment using it I am a physics teacher and I find this useful in my teaching methods When I started to teach kinematics, I took up a video of a car chasing scene from a movie, clipped it and then showed to the students the difference between velocity and acceleration. There are many interactive things that one can do using this software. In this pandemic era, virtual labs are very essential and this software keeps my students glued to their seats during my lecture. Thank you Thinglink for such a wonderful software , that makes our life more easier.

Contras:

If i was a software developer, probably I would like to put several measuring tools in a tool box that I can use it while using a video. I would like to scale up the video and do calculations using it. Eg: if I am showing a planetary simulation in the video and the distance between the planets and the sun can be measured using the tools, then if each of these distances are scaled up by certain value, can the constants be calculated?

Emmenegger
Geschäftsführer en Suiza
Aprendizaje en línea, 2-10 empleados

ThingLink for eLearnig

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: It is possible for me to present very good 360 VR solutions at a good price-performance ratio.

The various possible combinations of the different tools leave a lot of room for maneuver in the design of the e-learning offerings.

Contras:

The offer is very good. However, one could have even more options for customization.

Anna
Social Studies Teacher en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 2-10 empleados

Great product for schools/students

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Great! One time the site would not accept my card payment and customer service was kind and responsive.

Very flexible in its many applications for my classes/content.

Contras:

None, I think the product is great. Could be a tad cheaper but I think it's still affordable for schools that have the budget.

Deborah
Aprendizaje en línea, 51-200 empleados

This is an AMAZING resource

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: The benefits are untold. We haven't been using this long but students love it. It is easy to use, and, once I've put it together--it is a permanent resource. Students are engaged, the learning is targeted and individualized, and I am building an awesome resource bank.

Seldom have I been so impressed with the potential of a program for math or foreign language! This is amazing; the procedure can be laid out on cards with a brief video clip (from a source or a voice over) on each step. My students love this resource.

Contras:

It is complete in every way; there is nothing I like least.

Nikki
Lecturer en Israel
Administración educativa, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Excellent digital tool for educators

Comentarios: Excellent!

Easy to upload background images. Intuitive in nature, tutorials are also available. Creates eye-catching user-friendly a-synchronous study units containing a variety of media and tasks.

Contras:

I would love a checklist at the end of the ThingLink for users to check that they haven't missed anything.

Science teacher en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 11-50 empleados

ThingLink for Science Content

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: ThingLink has been a great asset in these trying times and definitely something I will continue to use. I am looking forward to spending time to do a "deep dive" into more of ThingLink's features and flex my creative muscles.

This software provides close up views and access to content areas, in a unique way for students to explore. Throughout the pandemic, our school was remote and in-person, so ThingLink provided a fun way to peruse "crime scenes" or identify various muscles within an image, whether it was for an exam, homework assignment or general studying.

Contras:

Additional features for 3D images or abilities would be cool, as would videos and diving deeper into content, but some of those may be available with higher paying accounts. As a teacher, always crunched for time, I kept it very simple.

SRI
Lecturer en Indonesia
Administración educativa, 501-1.000 empleados

ThingLink for More Engaging Learning Experiences

5,0 hace 3 años

I am amazed at how technology has provided us with so many possibilities in facilitating better learning. ThingLink is one that proactively transforms classrooms into more interesting and engaging learning experiences with its high-tech features. This is very helpful, especially in these virtual circumstances. Interactive images, video, 360° panorama, and even VR provided in ThingLink can facilitate and empower students to work on creative class projects using various media tagging. ThinkLink also offers more interactive ways of presentation which is awesome.

Contras:

It will be great ThingLink can build a community for users to share and learn from each other how they use Thinglink in Classrooms.

Michelle
Administración educativa, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

ThingLink is the Way to Go!

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: The platform is unique , but also easy to figure out!

This platform helps me keep students highly engaged in a lesson. It’s been very fun to use for me as well.

Contras:

It took me a while to figure out how to create custom tags.

matala
CEO/ Founder en Zambia
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados

my thinglink review

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: i have really enjoyed using thinglink especially for third party clients.

I like the animated buttons, the video and audio features in the software.

Contras:

I wish you could have hot spot click buttons in the software so as an option to flashing animated icons.

Jenny
Associate en EE. UU.
Recursos Humanos, 201-500 empleados

Great product!

5,0 hace 3 años

I love how this software enables me to be creative and portray information in a different way.

Contras:

Nothing comes to mind, it really is fantastic and super intuitive to use!

Jeppe
teacher en Dinamarca
Educación superior, 51-200 empleados

Virtual teaching with ThingLink

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: It is easy to get started with ThingLink.
And it is very useful for repeted learning sessions.

It is easy to start use ThingLink. I can mix text, pictures, video and voice-over in a meaningful learning situation.

Contras:

I takes some time to produce nice learning activities in ThingLink the first few times.

Cody
Director of Online Learning and Instructional Technology en EE. UU.
Educación superior, 1.001-5.000 empleados

ThingLink Brings Learning to Life

5,0 hace 3 años

ThingLink is so easy to use and produces an incredible product. They have done a great job of adding new features and expanding the tools.

Contras:

Nothing really I see as a con as anything I wished they would have changed or improved they have with recent updates.

Gretchen
Editor en EE. UU.
Medios de difusión, 11-50 empleados

Amazing Product

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: In the past I have used ThingLink multiple times for articles that I write to add some multimedia and the ability to interact. This product is extremely easy to use and is so much fun for the user that is interacting with the articles I write. I love how it can add so much to a picture or graphic.

Easy to use and super simple with not a whole lot of work

Contras:

I don’t really have any cons other than I wish that there were a couple more buttons and things

Racquel
Administración educativa, 51-200 empleados

Thinglink for Education

4,0 hace 3 años

It is great for online classes. It is interactive and engaging for students and teachers.

Contras:

It took some time to get familiar with the features and how to manipulate the software to include photos and videos.