Opiniones de Yardi Breeze

Calificación media

• En general
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Yardi Breeze

Yardi Breeze is intuitive property management software that's refreshingly simple to use, saving you both time and money.

Descubre más sobre Yardi Breeze

Mostrando 51 opiniones

Paul V.
Officer
  • Publicado el 5/5/2020

"LVPM Review"

Comentarios: It is quite a long list, mostly it is about efficiency and reliability which is allowing us to grow and manage the growth without having the usual system problems that go along with that.

Puntos a favor: There are three things that stand out, Online Payments with RentCafe is very easy to set up and tenant love it, we have 100% adoption for online payments. The Owner Portal has had much bigger impact that we expected, we several owner who outside the country and in other states, having not a document repository but not having to send tons of emails, the owners can review documents on their schedule and they know where to locate agreements, insurance policies, etc. Lastly, generating monthly could be easier!

Contras: Being a long Yardi Voyager user, not having the ability to export data into Excel for custom reports or special projects is something I would really like to see.

Hi Paul,
It's great that you've been a Yardi user for so many years, and that your owners and tenants are all on board with Breeze. Since you have experience with our Voyager platform, you might be interested in exploring Breeze Premier. It's built on the same system as Breeze but includes more advanced features, such as custom reporting, that you might find of interest. Let me know if you'd like a client support expert to show you around Premier with a quick demo. Thanks for your feedback!

• Publicado el 5/5/2020
Adam M.
BizOps Senior
Contabilidad, 5.001-10.000 empleados
  • Publicado el 9/9/2020

"Yardi Breeze"

Comentarios: As an accountant, my overall experience has been pretty uneven. When I'm trying to make a journal entry or reconcile a bank account, I find myself wishing my client was using QuickBooks. But when I'm recording an inter-entity transaction or looking at CAM charges, I'm grateful for Yardi. I just hope there is a unit within Yardi that's focused on developing the accounting side of the Breeze software, because overall it really is not up to par with respect to the rest of the industry.

Puntos a favor: Easy to list properties online for potential residents to find. Easy to set up online payment for residents. Customer support has been responsive and helpful. Some nice, innovative features on the property management side of the software.

Contras: The accounting side of the software is pretty weak and clunky compared to competitors. There's no way to set up bank feeds, so cash reconciliations are 100% manual. The way banks are paired with GL accounts is convoluted and difficult to set up and understand. You can attach documents to payables and receivables (great!) but not to general journal entries (why not?). There is no way to customize basic financial reports in the way you would in software like QuickBooks. Customer support chat feature doesn't work with my company but other companies' chat features (e.g. Intuit) work just fine. Navigation is clunky - it often takes several clicks to get where you need to go. There is a "Favorites" feature that allows you to create your own list of frequently visited areas in the software, but that in and of itself is pretty clunky and confusing, and I shouldn't have to set up favorites in well-designed software. I've had weird errors here and there that customer service couldn't explain and that were solved using a silly workaround (such as removing a couple of lines from a journal entry and putting them into a separae entry). There is no way to "hard close" your books for a given period, so there is nothing stopping a user from posting transactions into a closed period, so if you're a company that needs to get an audit, don't use Yardi. Overall, the accounting side of this software feels like a beta test - it's pretty good, but it's not quite fully baked.

por Yardi Breeze el 23/10/2020

Hi Adam,

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your comprehensive feedback and hope you continue to enjoy Breeze's marketing, leasing and property management functionality, as well as our customer support. In the meantime, we're constantly making improvements to our platform. That's one reason we came out with Breeze Premier earlier this year. We'll follow up with you directly, but in short, the accounting functionality you identified is missing is in fact available in Breeze Premier. Attachments to journal entries are available in Breeze and Breeze Premier, and auto-matching for bank reconciliations, custom reporting and the ability to hard close your books are available in Breeze Premier. Our customer service experts would be happy to troubleshoot why live chat is not working for you; it's a great, free feature and we want you to be able to take advantage of it. Hope this helps!

• Publicado el 9/9/2020
Cathryn W.
Account Manager
  • Publicado el 21/9/2021

"Breeze Premier Review"

Comentarios: We are happy with the software

Puntos a favor: Online payments for receiving rent and sending payments

Contras: no open API to integrate other products with Yardi

• Publicado el 21/9/2021
Tiffany H.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 30/4/2020

"User friendly but missing some functionality"

Puntos a favor: That it is user friendly and that there is customer service readily available on the screen.

Contras: That there is some functionality missing. There were several features with Yardi Genesis 2 that are no longer an option.

Hi Tiffany,
Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Ease of use and speedy customer service were key goals when we set out to develop Breeze, so I'm happy that has been your experience. I understand that Genesis was a very popular platform, and we acknowledge that Breeze is a bit different. If you'd like, I can have a client service expert reach out to show you Breeze Premier, a software upgrade to Breeze that may include those features you're referring to.

Michele R.
Co-Founder, Co-CEO, CFO
Contabilidad, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 4/8/2021

"Introduction and decision to use Yardi Breeze for a "out of the box" project"

Comentarios: My overall experience was exceptional from the first call with the sales team to our implementation specialist. I would highly recommend Yardi Breeze.

Puntos a favor: I found the ability to customize for a project that was not a typical end user for Yardi Breeze. Considering the complexity of our project, our implementation specialist was amazing and made the process a breeze!

Contras: The main downside of the Yardi Breeze was not having the banking integration, but it was my understanding it might become available in future updates.

Hi Michele,
It's great to hear that your experience has been exceptional! It sounds like accounting is an important part of the software for you, so I'm glad it stands up to other accounting programs and eliminates the need for them. Thanks for the feedback!

• Publicado el 4/8/2021
Cadie M.
  • Publicado el 28/5/2020

"User Friendly Software for Property Management Needs"

Puntos a favor: It is genuinely the most user-friendly software I've used. Almost everything is self-explanatory and if you not, the help section will easily guide you. Plus the chat feature is a lifesaver in getting an issue resolved quickly.

Contras: There are some features that could be added, like the ability to add photos to a maintenance request, more specific reports on insurance, more customizable reports in general.

Hi Cadie,
I am genuinely pleased to hear you find Breeze to be user-friendly and self-explanatory! One thing I want to mention is that Breeze does allow you to add photos to maintenance requests. I can have a client support expert reach out to show you how. In the meantime, there are articles in the Help Center that cover maintenance requests or you can use the live chat function to get more information. We're glad to have you as a Yardi client! Thanks for the feedback.

• Publicado el 28/5/2020
Karen S.
  • Publicado el 29/6/2021

"YARDI NOT a Breeze"

Comentarios: I tried but it's not user friendly.

Puntos a favor: Great, if you love accounting features.

Contras: If you're not using this think daily or have a person specifically using this software you'll get lost. Help is free up to a point and then they charge.
Each service reps has a different way of maneuvering the software so it's even more confusing. They'll undone what the last rep did.
Online help doesn't match up to current version so that's no help.

Hi Karen,
I hope we can continue to work with you to iron out some of the issues you're having. It's true that the accounting aspect is important to the software, because it eliminates the need for a separate accounting program. It's also great to hear our support team is still following up with you, and your feedback about the importance of providing consistent, helpful strategies to our users is well taken. Please use the live chat at any time during our service hours: It will always be free and unlimited. We'll continue to support you with anything you need.

• Publicado el 29/6/2021
Lisa P.
Accounting Manager
  • Publicado el 15/1/2021

"Inefficient and Exhausting"

Comentarios: The overall experience since day 1 of using this product has been ABSOULTELY TERRIBLE. At this point my team and I are extremely exhausted. We were very hopeful when signing that this would automate some tasks and make the multi-family side of our business much easier to maintain. However, it has been the complete opposite. Processes that were simple in previous software have become much more time consuming and inefficient. I truly believe this is an immature software and should not have been released to the public yet. Steer clear, people. Go with something else.

Puntos a favor: Breeze seems to have a nice "look" and is more user friendly to navigate. There are multiple ways to get to certain screens.

Contras: The accounting on this software is not efficient. We've ran into so many issues and nobody seems to have an answer for basic features that this software is lacking. During the sales process, we were ensured this was THE BEST software on the market for Multi-Family managers. However, Breeze does not even allow owner draws to be sent Via EFT over $25,000. We have multiple multi-family properties whose draw is consistently double or triple that amount. Breeze does NOT function in multiple tabs or windows. If we are in the middle of a process but need to go double check a number, we have to exit and start all over once verifying. Breeze also lacks the ability to split late fees or application fees with the properties, which both of the other software's we have used were capable of doing. Receipts posted in a batch do NOT post to tenants ledgers until the batch is posted, meaning we either have to have a ton of batches per day or a tenant who pays in the morning does not get that to show on their ledger until the batch is posted at the end of the day. There is no tenant credit button. If you want to issue tenant credits, you have to enter a negative charge - but the kick is that negative charges do NOT automatically apply. Meaning, each month once charges are posted you have to go search for those negative charges and manually apply them. That's IF your monthly charges post automatically. We've had two consecutive months of our automated tasks not working.

por Yardi Systems el 18/3/2021

Hi Lisa,
Thank you for your feedback. With the capabilities your business seems to require, perhaps the more advanced Breeze Premier would have been the better solution. I'm going to check in with our sales and services teams to see if we can find a solution to the challenges you outlined. We will do everything in our power to make this right.

• Publicado el 15/1/2021
Field Landman
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 10.000+ empleados
  • Publicado el 10/1/2019

"All-In-One Leasing Solution for Apartment Management"

Comentarios: Overall, our team loved using Yardi. It was the software we used from when we first opened and helped us lease the entire community within the span of 12-14 months. Besides the few cons listed above, the pros definitely outweighs it. I'd suggest giving Yardi a shot if you've never used it before.

Puntos a favor: Our team loved using Yardi for our lease up which was about 250 units in total. I loved how user-friendly and easy it was when it came to adding in new prospect information and also sending out marketing information to them via the software. It doesn't take very long and saved me a ton of time when it came to outbound marketing. I also loved how it typically doesn't lag out on me when I'm pulling up current and past resident information. I've worked at a property before where residents would get upset, because I wasn't able to provide them with the information they needed fast enough as the system we had would freeze all the time.

Contras: There are quite a few pop-up notifications that can occur and can be irritating at times when entering in new information. I wish there was a way to disable them or pick which notifications I'd like to pop up. There are certain fields that need to be filled in that are sometimes unnecessary. This can also slow down productivity when trying to provide prospects with the best service possible.

• Publicado el 10/1/2019
Seth R.
Broker - Owner
  • Publicado el 29/12/2020

"Heartburn inducing - go with something else"

Comentarios: We are one of the larger residential pm companies in St. Louis and decided to enter the multi family realm. We use property ware for our single fans.and will continue to do so. I dont complain and I never write reviews but my team and I are defeated by this mess. The main driver for choosing yardi breeze was for the marketing/rent cafe/website element. So far, that seems to be the only redeeming aspect, but that doesn't even work properly. The system doesn't seem to be fully mature or ready and nothing works as it should. I would also say that for the customer service team as well. The main response to issues is "let me follow up with you on that". My team and I have never been so frustrated or defeated by a project or lack of progress with onboarding. We are exhausted. This thing doesn't even post auto-charges correctly! This is a simple property management task. There are too many problems to even name. Luckily, we have finally been assigned a tech([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]) who knows what they are.doing,.but that took weeks to get done. Honestly a horrible onboarding experience and I would go with appfolio if I had to do it all over again.

Puntos a favor: It looks nice and is fairly intuitive to navigate.

Contras: Accounting is always glitchy.
Doesn't autocharge as programmed
Doesn't apply late fees as programmed
The calendar feature doesn't sync with outlook/gmail
Customer service doesn't answer any questions
The staff.dowsnt seem like they are well trained, at all. Even the management.
Overall,.the software seems like it was rushed to market
Takes forever to get any answers on anything or have problems rectified
Just a horrible experience

por Yardi Breeze el 5/1/2021

Hi Seth,

I'm very sorry to hear that you didn't have a good onboarding experience. That is not the experience that other clients have had or the standard to which we hold ourselves, so we'll certainly look into and learn from what happened. I'm glad that you now have a customer support expert who is performing to your expectations, but all of your software questions deserve thoughtful answers and clear solutions delivered in a timely manner. I am confident that we can help you through the marketing, calendar and accounting issues as you've described them. A Yardi executive will be reaching out shortly. Thank you for your feedback.

• Publicado el 29/12/2020
Carol T.
Principal
Propiedad inmobiliaria, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 26/5/2020

"Eagle Summit Properties LLC Yardi Advocacy"

Comentarios: I love being able to quickly post all accounting elements. Again, as one gets comfortable with all the functionality, it is so efficient. I also love how being on the cloud, allows one to share the files with CPAs or Lease Administrators etc. I have hardly had to travel to any professional's offices on most accounting issues pertaining my company.

Puntos a favor: The Accounting Software for my company has been crucial. There were many parts with which to get acquainted but with the constant assistance of the Chat Widget it was incredibly incremental and learning was continual. It is like anything else one wants to master. Ten thousand dedicated hours will get you to Breeze through Breeze ;-).

Contras: There were a few glitches. I encountered one with the Receivables where I could not see them and had to manually post unable to use the Future Monthly Charges. The team was diligent in solving the issue.
It was a bit intimidating to think that the data would be deleted.

Hi Carol,
There are so many kinesthetic, "hands-on" learners like you, and we wanted to accommodate everyone's learning style with our videos, Help Center and chat support. I'm happy to hear that our team was able to walk you through the software when necessary. One of the benefits of chat is that we get to hear about little issues quickly and resolve them. Please keep letting us know about your experience and keep enjoying Breeze! Thanks for the great feedback.

Robert C.
  • Publicado el 26/5/2020

"Expand your business with Yardi Breeze"

Comentarios: During this pandemic, going virtual is absolutely essential. We are an essential business and we DID NOT SKIP A BEAT when we went into shelter in place orders. As owner of the property management business I am just incredibly thankful to have finished implementation just 4 months earlier. We really lucked out on the timing.

Puntos a favor: The rent collection is most helpful feature. Reports are incredibly easy to send out to owners each month. The accounting system is extremely robust. I was able to get up and running pretty quickly. However I am still learning new features all the time.

Contras: The implementation time was very long, over a year. However, my previous setup was not able to be imported (manual system) so I understand why. Nevertheless, I would not change anything. We are very happy to be in the cloud with Yardi Breeze.

Hi Robert,
You were wise to implement online software before it was essential to do so given shelter-in-place orders. And rent collection certainly helps keep the lights on, so I'm glad Breeze has been helpful in that area. We're always here to help explain any features via live chat. Thanks for the feedback!

Patrice L.
Bookkeeper
  • Publicado el 1/5/2020

"Yardi Breeze"

Comentarios: We love that our tenants are able to pay online, this is so helpful with ones who are behind.

Puntos a favor: The transition to Yardi Breeze was so smooth. We were able to start using right away.

Contras: There were some reports that we were used to using that are not in Breeze. Also, having to add all the CAM Charges was a little hassle.

Hi Patrice,

I'm glad to hear that Breeze is working out for you and your tenants. It sounds like you may have questions about a few features. If you'd like to discuss them, I can have a client service expert reach out to you. In the meantime, we hope you continue to enjoy Breeze!

• Publicado el 1/5/2020
Erica L.
CFO
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 11-50 empleados

"Great Software!"

Comentarios: My experience with Yardi Breeze has been mostly positive. I do find that when there is an issue that someone doesn't understand it take a long time to get a response. I truly believe that if you utilize your users with experience to explore new patches before launching you could head off a lot of issues. The most recent patch has created some issues that we are still trying to get fixed.

Puntos a favor: Yardi Breeze has many different functions and makes running our properties and updating our tenants very easy. The platform is easy to use and also easy to access being completely cloud based.

Contras: There are several areas that could use improvements, just small improvements that would make a big diffrence.

Hi Erica,

Thank you for your review! I'm glad Breeze has been easy for you to learn and use, but sorry that your experience hasn't been perfectly seamless. We do our best to patch 99% of issues prior to launch, but that's also why we keep a globally based IT staff on hand to help whenever necessary. Please reach out to us via live chat or call your client support team directly if you are still having issues. We want you fully operational as soon as possible.

Mark C.
  • Publicado el 3/12/2019

"Almost Greatness"

Comentarios: Customer service is stellar and helps you thru most problems. Our big complaint is that it was launched thinking about the layman, but it was built from the mindset of an accountant, which defeats the purpose.

Puntos a favor: Ease of implementation
Customer Service accessibility
Cloud system
Value
Blank Check Writing
Custom email/letter forms

Contras: Marketed and launched as a "breeze" but designed to cater to bookkeeper/accounting minded users
It was also created originally as a residential platform, but they've improved on that greatly and it works fairly well with commercial.
Some tasks could be made to a simpler process but can be quite tricky getting the books to work correctly.
Monthly Bank Reconciliation needs a major improvement.

por Yardi Breeze el 9/12/2019

Hi Mark,

I'm glad to hear our customer services is everything it should be. I know accounting can be a little tricky to learn and navigate at first, especially because we have to balance sophisticated accounting procedures with the desire to produce an easy-to-use interface, and sometimes the nature of the beast is that if we oversimplify, you lose vital functionality.

That said, we'd love to know about the ways we can improve. In fact, we're making upgrades, adding features and trying user-friendly improvements all the time! Bank reconciliation should work seamlessly at this point, so if it's not, please let me know what I can do to help, and I'll set you up with the appropriate representative.

We hope you continue to enjoy our support. And don't hesitate to reach out with more great suggestions.

Best regards,
Mark Smith
Yardi Breeze Director of Marketing

• Publicado el 3/12/2019
Linda E.
Operations Administrator
  • Publicado el 30/4/2020

"Great for keeping track of tenant receiveables and important lease dates"

Comentarios: It's been a good product property management wise - what we had been lacking - but it falls short accounting wise. I wish there was a way to set security protocols for certain users to edit transaction in prior "closed" months. We are one owner and don't have to report to multiple clients - so editing past transactions to have clean books is a must. Reclassifying is a total pain.

Puntos a favor: Keeping track of lease dates, tenant receivables, security deposits, etc.

Contras: I really wish this was as easy to use accounting wise as QuickBooks. It really lacks a lot as far as editing transactions, playing bills from multiple accounts, etc. We are one owner with multiple properties and entities - we trade monies back and forth and find it very hard to do with Breeze alone - so many journal entries. We have to post to QB at the end of each month to keep correct records.

Hi Linda,
I'm glad to hear that Breeze's property management system is working well for you. I also appreciate your feedback on accounting. If you don't mind, I'd like to ask a client service expert to weigh in on some of your ideas. After learning more about your experience and areas of concern, we may be able to troubleshoot a few items quickly, or else introduce you to Breeze Premier, which has additional accounting functionality that may be of use to you. Thanks again for your thoughtful response. We'll be in touch soon!

Jocelyn L.
  • Publicado el 27/7/2021

"Breeze is so much easier to navigate"

Comentarios: The staff are all very friendly and helpful and know the system really well. They know the answers to questions almost all the time or will find the answer and get back to me.

Puntos a favor: We converted from Gen2 version to Breeze and it's so much easier to use. Navigating the software is user-friendly and makes sense. It's so easy to scan rent payments on my phone for deposit and much quicker. Love that I can attach invoices to my payables so it's easy to look up later.

Contras: The chat feature on the system isn't actually available very often. Most the times when I click on it, it say it's unavailable and then you have to email. It usually takes a day to get an answer back via email.

Hi Jocelyn,
It's great to hear the Gen2 to Breeze upgrade went exactly as planned. We have been switching users over for exactly the reasons you state. The live chat service should be available during most working hours, but in the event that it's not, your question will go to email. I'm not sure if it's just bad timing that you're getting the chat less frequently, but we are actively growing our support team to better accommodate everyone who needs assistance. Thanks for your feedback! Sincerely,
Amy Varbel, Director Yardi Breeze [email protected]yardi.com

Pamela H.
President/Principal Broker
  • Publicado el 20/5/2020

"Yardi user since the DOS version!`"

Comentarios: Overall we are more satisfied than disappointed with the product. I do believe that they are trying to "evolve" as time goes by with users "suggestions". It is my hope that the software engineers are "listening" :o)

Puntos a favor: Love the web based options. Owner EFT distributions, email and "owner portal" reporting, tenant statements with the ability to email. This program is functionally similar to Yardi Professional which we used for over 20 years. It was tough to make the switch due to the fact that YP was a workhorse, but having all of the web capabilities to bring us into the "21st Century" was a GREAT move! Especially with the current COVID-19 crisis - we were able to have some of our employees work from home! If we "had" to, we would have been able to totally function remotely.

Contras: I don't like the time it takes for the EFT's to hit our owner's accounts (5 banking days). I also do not like the fact that the company Logo and company information are not provided on the cover page of the monthly report packages. I have made several comments about this (I've had owner "complaints" as there is no contact information on the package for when they supply them to their tax professionals - this is "not" a professional look for our company). Not being able to "toggle" between different screens (which we could do in a very "old" program was a surprise to us!).

Hi Pamela,
It's incredible that you've been with us since the beginning. You could probably teach a class on Yardi property management software by now! Also, that's wonderful news about your team using Breeze remotely without a hitch. It's so important to be able to do that right now. We will certainly pass your other notes along to our development team. Your suggestions are always welcome. Thanks for your feedback!

Jeffrey M.

"Excellent product"

Comentarios: Excellent, we were an early adopter so we encountered some bumps in the road but the responsiveness of the Yardi staff was excellent.

Puntos a favor: Software is very intuitive and user friendly. The customer service online chat feature is outstanding. The accounting processes are very strong.

Contras: We have had several complaints with the software over the past two years and have used their feedback feature which has resulted in updates to the software that have resolved 90% of our concerns. Probably the most cumbersome and least functional part of the program for us is the bank reconciliation feature.

Hi Jeffrey,
Customer service is a cornerstone of our company mission, so I'm very glad to hear that we've been responsive and able to help. Please don't hesistate to reach out with any troubleshooting issues, big or small. We'd love to talk to you more about bank reconciliations to see what we can do to make that a seamless process going forward. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us!

Bart H.
Vice President Business Development
Propiedad inmobiliaria comercial, 2-10 empleados

"Software Review"

Comentarios: I have had a good overall experience with Yardi Breeze. I admit I do not use every function possible for the software, but the ones have used have been a good experience.

Puntos a favor: Yardi Breeze is easy to use. We use it for property management software, tenant portal and reporting. Being able to produce reports as needed is very helpful to present to our investors and business partners.

Contras: Although chat availability for support is very helpful, I do whish at the beginning of using the software there was a support line you could call for any questions. It would have been helpful during set up.

Hi Bart,
It's great to hear Breeze is working for you, as well as your investors and partners. In fact, Breeze did come with 8 hours of free phone support as you got started. That support line should have been made available to you. If you want to check in on that, please reach out via live chat (this is the easiest method) or by email. Thanks for your feedback!

Danielle F.
Director of Property Management
  • Publicado el 20/5/2020

"One stop Software that's simple to use!"

Puntos a favor: The ability to have a corporate website that integrates with this software allows us to update our available units for advertising in one place. It also allows us to also easily collect and retain prospect information in one place. The chat feature is great to contact support when required.

Contras: The feature I am missing most in this software is the ability to pay vendors through the online payments option. It would also be great is this version of Yardi had the ability to be compatible with The Lift System for additional advertising requirements.

Hi Danielle,

It's great to hear that Breeze is helping you manage your marketing and leasing activities in one place. I'm also glad you mentioned the need for vendor payment options. We have new vendor management tools available with Breeze Premier, which is built on the same platform as Breeze. I'll have a colleague reach out to show you what it can do. Thanks for your feedback!

Danielle D.

"It’s a Breeze!"

Comentarios: Overall, Breeze has made managing the rental properties a lot easier. I can easily manage accounts receivable and payable, vendors, work orders, and vacancies.

Puntos a favor: Breeze is very user friendly and because it is web based, I can use it on any computer, tablet, or smartphone.

Contras: My company’s accountant uses QuickBooks for everything; so it would be easier to export the reports into QuickBook compatible files.

Hi Danielle,

I'm thrilled to hear that Breeze is working out so well for you. It sounds like you're still working out your accounting integration, and there are some things we can show you to make that easier. A client service expert will be in touch soon. Thanks for your feedback!

Colleen M.
Owner broker
Propiedad inmobiliaria, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 21/5/2020

"Great software"

Puntos a favor: I started with Yardi Breeze with two properties under management. I have been growing over the past year and a half and I am glad to have started with Breeze. The software has been easy to accommodate the new addition of properties and growth. The new features added are always a welcome addition. I run a paperless company and Breeze makes it all possible.

Contras: Like any new property manager learning a software, there was a learning curve on the accounting side. With time it has become easier to understand.

Hi Colleen,
Congratulations on your portfolio growth and for running a paperless company! Breeze is meant to help those in expansion mode grow quickly and easily, so I'm glad it's doing just that for you. I hope our Help Center resources and chat support shortened the accounting learning curve for you. If there's anything else we can do, please let me know. Thanks for your feedback!

• Publicado el 21/5/2020
Peter C.
  • Publicado el 12/5/2020

"Breeze is a Breeze!"

Comentarios: The system is really very simple. Once you learn some of the system glitches, the work arounds are simple. The customer service to support the product make up for some of the system deficiencies. If you are an expert accountant the system will bother you. If you are trying to capture owner, renter, property, receivables, payables, etc. data this is a great product. Do not ask it to think for you. The help button in the system is not useful.

Puntos a favor: Ease of use. The input fields are simple and easy to understand.

Contras: Some detail features are absent. If I have to delete payables it is not an simple one step process.

Hi Peter,

I'm glad you're having a positive experience with Breeze! The system is made to be easy-to-use and powerful enough for users of all experience levels, so I appreciate you bringing some of these small details to our attention. I'd like to learn more about the glitches you mentioned and have a client support expert weigh in. Thanks again for your feedback, and we'll be in touch soon!

• Publicado el 12/5/2020
Lee M.
  • Publicado el 1/8/2019

"Absolutely love the software!"

Comentarios: I was in the midst of adding commercial units into my portfolio, which is what brought me to Yardi Breeze. My overall experience was good.

Puntos a favor: As an owner with a portfolio of multi-family and single family units, there are a ton of features I like about this software. If i had to single out a few that were most important to me, I have to call out the ease of use, online support and customization. The system flows quite well going from function to function and is easy on the eyes. After a few hours in it, I was able to navigate fairly easy. The on-boarding agent assigned to me was great. Between her email communications and the online live support team, I got questions answered within minutes and the staff knows the product extremely well with the ability to explain things in a way this non-accountant minded person could understand. Lastly, the ability to customize labels and fields and pull reports from them was an unexpected surprise. I do not think there is anything one could come up with that Yardi Breeze cannot solve for.

Contras: I am one that will always run into something I do not like about a software because I am picky, however, there is nothing I dislike about the software.

• Publicado el 1/8/2019