Calificación media

• En general
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Filestage

Filestage es la plataforma de revisión y validación para que los equipos de marketing, agencias y empresas de medios gestionen su proceso de revisión de contenido.

Descubre más sobre Filestage

Filtrar opiniones (74)

Calificación del producto

Calificación del producto

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado Filestage antes?

Filtrar opiniones (74)

Christian H.
Christian H.
Geschäftsführung en Alemania
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados

Eines der besten Review-Tools am Markt

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Vor allem nutzen wir Filestage.io für unsere interne Kommunikation. Da wir selbst ein Tech-StartUp sind und wert auf robuste Lösungen und klares Design legen war Filestage für uns die bevorzugte Review-Lösung. Das Tool verwenden wir bereits über 2 Jahre. In dieser Zeit ist uns vor allem der hervorragende Support und die stetige Weiterentwicklung des Produkts sehr positiv aufgefallen.

Super intuitive Review-Lösung für die interne und externe Kommunikation, bzw. Abstimmung mit Kunden und Partnern. Offenes Ohr für neue Features und sehr guter Support.

Contras:

Vor zwei Jahren war Filestage noch nicht so mächtig, wie es heute ist. Doch gibt es heute wenig zu kritisieren.

Joey P.
Director of Operations en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

After looking at a dozen apps, Filestage won

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Filestage is great! It helps us to streamline the review process. As an online business with clients all over the US, it helps a ton. I highly recommend Filestage.

- Easy to use: Although some of our clients struggle to learn it, overall most love it! We get tons of compliments on it. Not only is it easy for our clients, but it's easy for our team to use as well. - Customer service: Whenever we have a problem, Filestage jumps on it. - Simple UI: Unlike so many apps like Filestage, they do not complicate the UI. It's clean and simple. - They listen!: Filestage listens to feedback. They actually make improvements based on what you say.

Contras:

- Slow speeds: Since we Filestage heavily, we have had slow load times on occasion. But thankfully, it hasn't been a major problem. - Client confusion: Some clients who aren't as tech-savvy struggle. But it's not Filestage's problem honestly. The only bit of feedback from them is making it clearer how to use it and making it more clear where the review or approval button is and when it is pressed.

William L.
Post-Production Manager en EE. UU.
Películas y largometrajes, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

It's... mediocre at best.

3 hace 4 años

On the bright side, it does do what it claims to do. Most of the time. When there aren't bugs. And they are constantly improving the app, so there's that.

Contras:

But... it's buggy. Often we receive complaints from clients about a video not loading, or not playing back, or not being able to scrub through the video. Or even being redirected to the Filestage homepage without any errors. There are better alternatives, but you have to pay more for them.

Erich W.
Erich W.
Animación, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

The best tool on the market

5 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: We are using Filestage for more than 4 years after a deep market research. The platform is continuously improved on user requests.

Filestage offers only the features you really need and it is intuitive to use.

Contras:

Due the features are developed for the needs of the users, it is only

Donvil C.
CEO en EE. UU.
Producción audiovisual, 2-10 empleados

LOVE FILESTAGE!!!

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: My team switched from frame.io to filestage.io for our review process. We primarily produce nonprofit, corporate, and commercial productions. Filestage was just much more robust for us at the time. I do understand that other platforms have emerged that and I hear frame.io has improved since we left, however, we just felt that it was simple and worked. There were some initial quirks we shared with the Filestage reps, and 1-by-1 we saw them resolved. One of the most recent ones is the template feature for projects which has SPED UP our project creation process A LOT! We thankfully are on a grandfathered plan where we pay much less than the current advertised cost, but even so I always felt it was a little more than I wanted to pay. Regardless, in our opinion, Filestage is the best we've used so far.

Support, Ease of use for clients and staff, Adaptability, Flexibility for file types, Options.

Contras:

Cost is my only Con due to the size of budget projects I do, but might be a steal for someone else.

Ben C.
Partner en RU
Diseño, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Wish we'd implemented sooner!

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: Brilliant! Wish we had implemented sooner, clients prefer the visual approach and we have managed to reduce the number of revisions we have to work through.
Simply a much better review process than trying to email PDFs and collate feedback from multiple people.

No more misunderstandings or long emails to read through trying to understand the changes required. Really easy to use which makes onboarding clients quick and effortless. Allowing our customers to add feedback directly to artwork has sped up our review process significantly, reducing our time in email and delivering projects quicker to our clients. Our clients find the overview of which files are in review helpful to get a snapshot of where everything is and who's responsible for the next actions. Being able to add comments to videos at the relevant time stamps makes giving video feedback a lot easier!

Contras:

No negative points as yet, but still in early stages of using the software. Very positive experience so far!

Rick H.
Director of sales en Canadá

Huge time saver

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: Great experience. Customer communication for approvals had never been easier

This is the best way we found to share, comment and get approvals from clients. When the message arrives at the client it’s easy for them to open the project, comment and reject or approve. The training is baked into the client message. Reminders keep our projects on schedule and we don’t have to chase people.

Contras:

It’s fantastic for images or PDFs but web pages need screen capture then post for approval. It would be great if we could just enter URL and it scraped the page automatically. It’s a feature available in some of their competitors.

Andreas R.
Medios de difusión, 2-10 empleados

Best Tool ever

5 hace 3 meses

It's the easiest way to review products. Very good documentation all over the review steps.

Contras:

At least, sometimes the direct Link doesn't work. But you can always invite people.

Swen G.
Head of Department en Alemania
Producción audiovisual, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Collaboration software at its best

5 hace 3 meses

easy to use, self-explanatory, good performance, API interface

Contras:

The versioning still needs to be better comparable, but according to Filestage it is close to release.

Hedda K.
Member of the National Board en Dinamarca
Marketing y publicidad, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

User-friendly software for good coordination of projects and team members

5 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: For us its a perfect software to coordinate so many team-members and project and have all documents collected on one software.

For our Team with approximately 50 users of Filestage it is super easy and convinient, to coordinate our 20 projects.

Contras:

I think as the software is not completely new a lot of the problems have already been fixed. Sometimes its not clear that a document has more pages. We had the problem that one of the reviewers saw just one page and missed three more pages of a document.

Daniel W.
Videoproducer and Consultant en Dinamarca
Fuente de la reseña

My customers love Filestage - so do I!

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: You save time in your post-production process and offer clients a great tool. Saves their time and yours!

- Easy interface - Easy feedback - Documentation - Great customer service Easy interface, especially for customers. My clients can provide me with detailed feedback on the spot. They just click into the video and write a comment. They don't need to send timecodes, need to make lists, write an email. Revision became much more efficient. Once my customer reviewed my videos, pdf's etc. I get a notification and have an easy to do list. It's possible to brand the software and fit it into your company. You also have a clear documentation and approval from your customers, which can be handy when things get complicated at a later point. Filestage is easy reachable and help with everything.

Contras:

Features for sorting projects: The interface improved a lot since I started, but there are small things, for which I use workarounds. Projects in the overview can't be sorted in an easy. I think it's only date and alpha-numerical. I rename my projects therefore with 00.. 01.. etc. But the team is listening and I hope the will add this feature soon!

hace 5 años

Thanks for the review!

Jack M.
Creative Director en Irlanda
Marketing y publicidad, 51-200 empleados

Makes my job A LOT easier

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: My experience with Filestage has been brilliant. I would struggle without it, and I have applied it to a few businesses now

Filestage is seriously intuitive and simple to use. Which means we get very little confusion from clients or team members, people just adapt right away. I create a lot of video, and because of the detailed feedback thats possible on the platform, its made our workflow and deliveries much faster. There is also a huge benefit in having the feedback on multiple projects stored for later reference.

Contras:

Very little to say here. The one main one would be storage. Because I work mainly in video, I reach the capacity limit of my account almost weekly, which can cause issues if all the work on the platform is active.

Hannah E.
Partner en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Filestage has been a great tool for removing roadblocks to get projects completed efficiently.

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Read my review!

We have a creative studio where we design and paint graphics, and Filestage has been a game-changer for getting projects from concept to the real world quickly, with very happy clients (and us). We usually start off with a draft document, send a link to the client, have the client comment directly on the draft with questions/feedback, and then we can respond and/or add a new draft, then repeat the whole process until everyone's happy. We like how easy it is to get a client to respond on Filestage, and that our clients aren't forced through a weird UI or made to sign up for the app themselves. We love not having to send giant PDFs through email or dropbox, and forcing document download after document download until you can't remember which version is the most recent or how many times you have the same document draft saved in your "downloads" folder. That said, you can still enable each Filestage doc to be downloadable, so if our clients do want to download files, we like that it's an option for them.

Contras:

Clunky to use on mobile, an app would be great eventually, for even more on-the-go quick response ability. Price is a bit steep too, but you get a lot, so understandable.

hace 3 años

Thanks a lot for your valuable feedback! Best, The Filestage Team

Fabian B.
Senior Berater, Kreation Bewegtbild en Alemania
Producción audiovisual, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Kundenabnahmen nie wieder anders!!

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Täglich erstellen wir Videos, die wir mit unseren Kunden aus der Industrie oder intern abstimmen. Meine Kunden spiegeln mir regelmäßig ihre Begeisterung für den unkomplizierten Austausch wider. Wir kommen also schneller und effizienter zum Ziel und haben noch dazu die Kundenzufriedenheit gesteigert. Top!

Wir können unsere Agenturphilosophie der Kundennähe auch in unseren Feedbackprozessen abdecken. - Unkomplizierter Austausch - Treffsichere Ergebnisse - Glückliche Kunden

Contras:

Ich bin mit dem Tool absolut happy! Keine Beschwerden.

Richard E.
Director of Integrated Marketing en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Easy for anyone to use, well priced, and not limiting.

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Customer servicer has been great when we needed it, which is hardly ever.

I like that not everyone in our organization has to be registered as a user and when we send something off to proof they can just click the link and open it without dealing with user names and passwords. We don't have to pay by the amount of users either. The features are simple, we've had very little questions from users on how to use it.

Contras:

I honestly can't think of any other than trying to get our campus used to doing things differently.

Véro G.
Graphiste en Francia
Alimentación y bebidas, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Un super outil de révision !

4 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: On cherchait un moyen simple de relire nos brochures commerciales et notre journal interne avec nos collègues.
Filestage remplit parfaitement son rôle d'interface de révision ! On a tous été impressionnés par sa simplicité.

Filestage facilite les relectures. Même quand on n'est pas un "geek", on le prend vite en main, c'est intuitif, facile d'utilisation, bref ça nous simplifie le quotidien ! Mes collègues du département Achats l'ont adopté sans hésitation et sans formation poussée. Autre point positif, le SAV ! Une équipe à l'écoute et qui essaye de dépanner au plus vite, c'est vraiment top !

Contras:

Le seul bémol c'est l'interface qui n'est pas responsive : notre directeur de département travaille surtout sur tablette puisqu'il est très souvent en déplacement, et il ne peut pas procéder aux relectures sur son ipad, ce qui le frustre beaucoup ! Quant à moi, j'aimerais que l'interface puisse fonctionner là manière d'Acrobat pro : on masque les volets droit ou gauche si on n'en a pas besoin. Ainsi, on visualise mieux le document à réviser.

Vanessa W.
National Management of Social Media en Alemania
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Very helpful and fun to use

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Our first tool to give reviews to our creators was our intranet email. This was very stressful and unorganized. With filestage we had the opportunity to improve this project from zero to 100 in a short time. Now its much more organized, you can communicate well with your employees and tell exactly what u want to change. Thats it!

The tools to mark in the content of our creators and that you can have many projects of your organization in one place. And there are different options: For departments, projects, internal projects,... its so helpful to have them all in one place

Contras:

there is really nothing I can tell. It improved our processes very well and there's nothing that I can tell right now

Lukas H.
cameramann, Cutter en Alemania
Productos químicos, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Fast solution for satisfied customers

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Close cooperation with customers from all industry sectors.
Project support and execution from pre-production to cutting

fast integration of complex film projects. fast and easy communication with the customer. Shortening the correction time

Contras:

There is no competitive product. There is no negative review

hace 3 años

Lukas, thanks a lot for your review! We really appreciate your feedback. If there's anything you need help with, just let us know. Best, Max

Lizzy M.
Client Success Coordinator en EE. UU.

Filestage Helps to Move Our Projects Forward

5 hace 2 años

I love how easy it is to upload, comment on, and share files. Filestage makes project collaboration a breeze. I spend more time moving a project forward vs. figuring out how to move it forward. Filestage does that for us.

Contras:

Filestage meets our needs. I haven't encountered any features that are missing.

Viktoria P.
Nationale Leitung en Alemania
Marketing y publicidad, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Ein Produkt, dass mehr kann als man denkt

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: Ich bin sehr zufrieden mit diesem Produkt. Es ist super flexibel und ermöglicht interne Prozesse schneller, aber auch besser dokumentierbar durchzuführen. Zudem ist es sehr einfach Personen zu einzelnen Projekten hinzufügen.

Besonders gut gefällt mir die Review Funktion von Filestage. Probleme können direkt markiert und kommentiert werden. Zudem können mittlerweile auch zusätzliche Dateien über die Kommentarfunktion hochgeladen werden (bsp. Screenshots, Originaldatei AI, ID, PS,..)

Contras:

Ich fände es gut, wenn Filestage auch Vektordateien (ai, eps) anzeigen könnte. Die hochgeladenen Dateien werden leicht unscharf angezeigt. Das führt erstmals zu Verwirrung, bei Neu-Nutzern.

Dennis N.
Animación, 2-10 empleados

Top Review Tool

5 hace 3 meses

Give quick and easy review and optimize reviews

Contras:

There could be more review steps ;) ........

Professor en Alemania
Administración educativa, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great for collaboration with students and colleagues

5 hace 2 años

I use the software with students and colleagues. It is very easy to use, works like a swiss clock and allows me to give feedback much faster. My favourite feature: Annotate videos. Far better than writing emails or tickets.

Contras:

Unfortunately, the project templates are only available in the Pro and Enterprise Version. Would love to use several templates for different projects with my students and colleagues.

Boris P.
Director Marketing en Alemania
Edición, 501-1.000 empleados

HORIZONT Review

5 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: I live it!!

Filestage kept rising our dynamic and efficiency of workflow creating Productpapers, factsheets, Presentations a.s.o. to a new level.

Contras:

Sometimes the upgolding time for files lasts a bit to long.

Eva R.
content designer en España
Aprendizaje en línea, 2-10 empleados

Agile tool

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: Feedback from editors and reviewers is very important to solve what you need to.

The possibility to comment projects speedly and useful.

Contras:

Sometimes navigation is not very agile, go back to project or folder when you're in.

Rafael P.
Creative Director en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 51-200 empleados

Best in its Class

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Extremely easy to use. Very intuitive. Gets the job done and allows us to work more efficiently and accurately.

Filestage has been a gamechanger for our company. My team spent a week researching and testing various platforms and options, and none came close to what Filestage offered. I highly recommend it.

Contras:

Would like to see a few feature and UI tweaks, but nothing major.