Calificación media

• En general
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Schedule it

Software de programación para empresas y equipos. Planifica la carga de trabajo de los empleados, la actividad del cliente, los proyectos, las tareas y otros recursos.

Descubre más sobre Schedule it

Filtrar opiniones (20)

Calificación del producto

Calificación del producto

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado Schedule it antes?

Filtrar opiniones (20)

Operations Director en RU

Great, simple solution.

5 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: Has improved our whole management of how we plan and resource our operational business. Providing real-time visibility which in a very reactive business, is essential to meet our customers needs.

Easy of use. "does exactly what is says on the tin".

Contras:

None, the software is very easy to use. We have a number of inexperienced tech users, who use this with ease.

Cliff G.
Client Services General Manager en RU

Our Focus point

5 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: ScheduleIt is like a box of building bricks - you have the component parts and it is up to you how you configure the system to provide the desktop view that suits your needs. We very quickly decided on a layout and set up templates for our various types of jobs which are easy to identify on our calendar. The multi-tier access permissions has allowed us to set up the system so that our engineers can only see what we want them to see, with office staff having access to all information. It is all about flexibility and that is where Schedule it excels - if you cannot set up a feature that you want, the support services will help you out - we have found them to be second to none. Schedule it is our focus point that we all refer to for our engineer scheduling needs.

Our engineers always know what job they should be doing through the use of the Schedule it App on their mobile devices; the integration with Google maps provides them with directions to the job. For our coordinators and office users, the ease of adding jobs with associated notes and the speedy updating of the data is really appreciated.

Contras:

There isn't anything that we particularly dislike about this software.

Jennifer E.
head of post en RU
Producción audiovisual, 11-50 empleados

Scheduleit for Scheduluer

4 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: For a small business this was an essential tool, as we grew we felt there were better options for our specific industry generating more data

I like the simplicity of it more than anything, it is very easy to use

Contras:

To get the detailed reports out we found there are better more through softwares out there

Adele H.
Operations Manager en RU
Formación profesional y coaching, 11-50 empleados

Phoenix Industrial Training & Design Ltd

5 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: My overall experience with Schedule it has been a good one - Staff are very helpful with queries and I honestly would not be able to function now without this software!

It is extremely helpful and easy to use but I am massively under utilising it.

Contras:

The way Location and Colours pops up every time I have filled in a field asking me if I want to learn about location etc.

hace 2 semanas

Thank you Adele for your review and great feedback. Locations can be set automatically from your customers details, but if you do want to type it manually, and you see the message about why you shouldn't, just tick the box "Dont Show this again" and you wont see that message any more. Sorry for the confusion, and great to hear you could not function without our software. Mark

Tina R.
Field Administration Manager en RU

Scheduling made easy

5 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: When we first started using ScheduleIT, we asked for some changes to be made. Some were changed fairly quickly, whilst others took a little time. Contact was made during each request and the whole process was easy to co-ordinate.

There is a history of every change made to an appointment and includes who made the change/s.

Contras:

On the mobile version, week numbers do not appear.

Randa M.
System Safety Engineer en EE. UU.
Aerolíneas/aviación, 10.000+ empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

Customer Support

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Thus far fantastic. the potential for this software to give us the ability to enhance our business model is very evident.

THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS FANTASTIC!! The software is easy to use once you start to use it. View; the visual ascetics of the product are wonderful when you customize it for your organization. So easy to schedule an event, add or deduct resources from it and the ability to build templates for reoccurring events. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] the two of you have very fantastic with your support through our software selection phase and the effort that you have put into helping me to understand aspect of the software that evaded me has been fantastic. We are looking forward to many years of business with Scheduleit.

Contras:

It takes some time to learn to customize reports....but again we are still learning

Paul M.
Partner en RU
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 2-10 empleados

Using Scheduleit in a Training Organisation

5 hace 12 meses

Comentarios: A great way to ensure that communication with tutors and other stakeholders is up to date and correct.

This web based app is an excellent way for us to keep track of Tutors, Training Rooms and resources. We use a variety of freelance tutors and run our courses in a variety of venues for lots of different clients. This tool allows the tutors to have an ICS calendar on their phones to keep track of their training schedule, which is great news when there are a lot of changes and requests. Schedulit also has great reporting features for us to run our invoices for completed courses, and to ensure that our tutors get paid correctly.

Contras:

The only draw back is the relatively recent reduction in the number of ICS calendar files available. This reduces the amount of tutors we can sync with. Schedulit have also reduced the number of reports available, but both these features can be unlocked if paid for.

hace 12 meses

Hello Paul, Thank you for great your review. We read your comments about reduced reports and ICS with some confusion as there has not been and never will be any reductions. Please contact our support team so they can help ensure you have full access.

Ethel N.
Consultant en Japón
Servicios, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

ScheduleIT is flexible for detailed (micro) scheduling of any type of project event

5 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: This solves the problem of stakeholder engagement around detailed training planning, this feeds into overall program planning and with the flexibility it can be suited to any project or any part of a project e.g. rostered staff, office staff training, deployment schedule etc. As long as you have an event and can assocaite that with resources (people, place, technology, materials etc) you can do detailed flexible (drag and drop) planning and take the output to Excel. You can also share content easily with stakeholders using Calendar view for engagement, approval, integrated demand planning etc. For me it is an all-in-one tool.

Flexibility to capture the data I need easily and this data is different for each client I make most use of calendar views and filters for engagement of stakeholders around detailed weekly schedules for training rollout Drag and drop allows for easy planning as part of stakeholder discussions

Contras:

When capturing screen views / images of of calendars, you are unable to limit what you capture to a specifed date range e.g. 1st of month to last day of month, but I work around that with the captured image. I have not found any adverse stakeholde feedback on this but I have to do the work with the captured image to block out the unwanted dates.

hace 8 meses

Thank you Ethel for your great review. Please contact us so we can help you choose any date rage you wish for your export and screen views.

Laurie M.
Academics Manager en EE. UU.
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 51-200 empleados

The Perfect Scheduling Software

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: We have been able to have all of our instructional staff receive notifications, a master calendar to view, and double booking of instructors and rooms have stopped.
We also are currently working on building a lab material resource. I am confident that this will be advantageous to our instructional staff.

The ability to have an instant email be sent to a resource. Our resource is an instructor. They will not be double booked and they know when they are scheduled for a class immediately.

Contras:

The report feature was very confusing. I did not understand the directions. I was able to talk with customer service and they helped me with the reports. Super easy once you understand the way they are generated.

Daniel F.
Customer Support Manager en RU
Ingeniería industrial o mecánica, 51-200 empleados

Effective Team Management

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall the software has save us a considerable amount of time and given extended members of the team clear visibility of their timetable.

The software gives us a clear visual timeline of all our service engineers and resources. Changing the tasks is very easy with the drag and drop function which saves us a considerable amount of time over the old Excel planner we used to use.

Contras:

The licences are NOT floating licences and are locked on a first come first served basis, Fully understand the requirement as a business model but when we have a large team and higher management will not invest in a licence for all users this can be problematic.

Julie L.
Training Co-ordinator / Manager en RU
Software informático, 11-50 empleados

No More Double Bookings!

5 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: We use it for planning training and consultancy on our calendar to fit in with our staffs timetables. We would be lost without it.

I love how easy it is to reschedule an event by dropping and dragging and this takes all the associated elements of the event with it. It also lets me know if someone will be double booked on a date selected. I can store lots of information in the events notes to remind trainers on additional topics to be covered attendees emails contact numbers etc...

Contras:

I'm sure I don't make use of all the features but so far there's nothing I do not like about the software.

Nichole R.
Scientist/Manager en EE. UU.
Biotecnología, 51-200 empleados

Schedule It: A MUST HAVE

5 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: It is a great way to track room usage; if a room is available; where and what employees are doing for the day.

The integration of this product was so easy and everyone at the company can use it with ease.

Contras:

I don't like having to double filter everything.

Daniel R.
Construcción, 2-10 empleados

Great product

5 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: improves time keeping a lost time between jobs

easy to use and access. New features added still keeps ease of use so the core programme stays the same. Some others you have to learn all over again everytime an update is added

Contras:

Could do with a search facility to find historic bookings faster

hace 8 meses

Thank you Daniel for your review. You can use the List View to see instantly all historical bookings for any client or engineer. Contact us so we can help.

Robyn B.
Account Specialist en EE. UU.
Petróleo y energía, 11-50 empleados

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: We are very satisfied with the overall ease of the software and the customer service, all of our questions are replied to promptly and all problems that have popped up have always been solved.

What our office likes most about the software is its ease of use, it is not complicated to create resources, and the scheduling of the resources. The Software is very user friendly.

Contras:

The least we like about the software is the cost of it.

Paul M.
Servicios, 2-10 empleados

CML

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: The package works well for my business and an extra bonus is the extremely efficient customer support.

This product covers the requirements of our business quickly and efficiently.

Contras:

As we started with the standard package and have recently moved to the business package, I am unable to comment.

Tomas R.
Manager / Director en RU
Materiales de construcción, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Very easy to use and customer service chat is very quick to respond

5 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: Been using this software for nearly a year now. I purchased this when I took over the company in November 2020 as I wanted to get the company more organised and for the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and myself keep track of all our staff, all our meetings, client appointments etc and this software does this perfectly for us. We are a lot more time efficient now. Love how the customer service chat is available ANY TIME and responds very quickly, even to a stupidest questions

Love how easy is to use, didn't take long to get used to it and even the new staff finds it easy to learn. Very self explanatory.

Contras:

Can't think of any cons, at least not for what we use the software for.

Joshua N.
RU
11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

We have found Schedule it to be perfectly suited to our needs and to be a robust scheduling program.

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We have found Schedule it to be perfectly suited to our needs,
and there are clearly additionally features of this robust scheduling
program that I have yet to explore. Simple to use yet full featured, and
with outstanding support.

Simply to use, great visually, and fast support.

Jeff T.
UK Operations Manager en RU
Servicios, 51-200 empleados

New Set Up

4 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: Our business was run on a different scheduler systems which we have out grown.
We need to up scale and have more functionality.
The reports set up is excellent and we haven't really had much time to exploit it but so far it seems to do anything we need it to

Ease of use and set up. Great speedy customer service.

Contras:

Colour schemes could do with codes so we can ensure we have the same shade of red etc whe you use that colour for a task

hace 6 meses

Hi Jeff, Thank you for your great review. You mentioned colour schemes, these already exists so you don't have to manually pick any shades any more. Contact us so we can help.

Transport Manager en RU
Construcción, 11-50 empleados

Diary

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: We was apprehensive at first on going digital, but now we haven't back, an excellent and cost effective product.

An excellent and user friendly system, with good telephone support if needed.

Contras:

There are no cons with this product, any issues were dealt with this swiftly.

Dave L.
Servicios para el consumidor, 2-10 empleados

Fantastic software and service

5 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: Couldn't rate the service higher

I have used the software for around 3 months and it has been consistently excellent for my needs. We have a growing cleaning business and the software has allowed us to easily track employees and clients. Whenever I have a question both phone and email support are quick, friendly and helpful.

Contras:

There is nothing I would say I do not like, I occasionally find it a bit "clumpy" when trying to add specific details about a client but this is in no way a complaint