15 años ayudando a las empresas argentinas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre Guesty

Guesty es una tecnología poderosa y robusta de alquiler vacacional desarrollada para empresas de gestión de propiedades con el fin de lograr el crecimiento comercial.

Descubre más sobre Guesty

Contras:

The support team can be a bit longer to reply and it can cause some frustration especially when dealing with live problems happening at the hotel or on the platforms.

Valoraciones de Guesty

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Guesty tiene una valoración global de 4,4 estrellas sobre 5 según las 274 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Guesty antes?

Filtrar opiniones (274)

Peter
Peter
Ejer en Dinamarca
Hostelería, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Easy to use and powerfull features

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We've reduced our management and time spent handling bookings and manual payments. Previously we had a fair amount of bookings through our old booking system which did not handle credit card payments, so we had to stay on top of those bookings and collect the payments manually.

Automated responses to bookings, enables credit card payments via Stripe, easy overview of bookings and connecting multiple booking websites easily, as well as keeping information uniform on all booking websites automatically. Also generates a booking website for our own website. Absolutely love their Multicalendar. Gives a great overview of current bookings.

Contras:

Can't really think of anything bad. They are constantly updating and upgrading the software, so there is always something new and improved...

Melissa
Property Manager/ Realtor en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas:

Guesty is by far the Besty!

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I just came on board full time with our management firm/ real estate office in April 2022. There was huge learning curve and it took some time, and help from our account rep to really learn how to get the most out of the software! We had a few bumps with one of our integrated partners. Guesty and our Rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT] were the reason we stayed. They SHOWED us our business was important to them. Their customer service is THE BEST!

Multi-Calendar honestly is where I go first for a snapshot of what's going on now and coming up. I can easily make quick changes to rates & nightly minimums. It's also easy to create specific rules for rates and nightly min. in the Revenue Management. Messaging and Guest Communications is easy to use and integrates with our OTA accounts so conversations are documented in both places. We just started using Analytics but already it's made a difference in how we evaluated and compare our performances.

Contras:

Sometimes hard to find or remember where to go to make changes, especially if it's a task we don't do regularly. The Guesty Help Center does cover just about everything. If I still can't figure it out, email messages are replied to quickly!

Anna
Revenue Manager en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Working with Guesty is Fantastic!!!

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: The overall experience with Guesty is handsdown one of the best. They truly do care about their clients and they want you to succeed in your business by creating tools to help your business.

Working with Guesty is Fantastic!!! Guesty has 5 star quality customer service. You can tell they truly care about their clients and work hard to make sure our businesses are taken care of. The system itself is easy to use, it offers a plethora of features that will suit every need you might have. Guesty is responsive to feedback and tries very hard to roll out updates that are benefical to actual property managers.

Contras:

The only thing I could possibly say that I like least is the static features of the reporting. A more dynamic report system with information about nightly rates would be ideal.

hace 2 meses

Hi Anna, we're thrilled to know we've made things more manageable for you. Wishing you a wonderful day ahead! - The Guesty Team

Tony
President en EE. UU.

Worst service ever

1,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: I greatly despise this company and would never do business with them, or recommend them to anybody. There are several other options that are way better. I would use anybody, but this company has most of them have all the same features, but most likely have a staff that actually cares about what they are doing. The [sensitive content hidden] of this company Obviously set the tone that the only thing they care about is profits and it shows their whole team. Good luck trying to get something done with them or get good customer service.

They have many apps that you can integrate with and use for your properties especially if you just do regular vacation rentals.

Contras:

The integration process was a nightmare they bought our previous company Kigo, and stopped supporting it and forced us to switch over. We had a catastrophic nightmare integration with Vrbo, which would’ve put us out of business. If we didn’t think fast and change the whole nature of our business, nobody over there cares about anything none of the employees are the least bit concerned with anything. They could care less about you as a client.

el mes pasado

Hello Tony, We're genuinely sorry to hear about your experience. Our team is eager to connect with you promptly to address and resolve this situation. Ensuring our users fully benefit from our platform and are completely satisfied is our priority. Kindly provide us with your email, and we'll reach out to resolve this matter swiftly. Thank you, The Guesty Team

April
Broker and Owner en EE. UU.

Guesty is a Great Solution for Vacation Rental Management

5,0 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: My overall experience with Guesty has been superb. From the sales agent who negotiated a price within my parameters, to the onboarding team and the support team, I have no complaints. I feel I have a partnership with this company and the main goal is for everyone to succeed.

(1) Tech support is awesome. I have monthly meetings with my Guesty success partner which really helps to get the maximum benefit from the software. I have questions, he gets me answers. When I have suggestions for future roll outs, he forwards them to the design team. (2) The company continues to evolve with the demands of their clients. (3) One of the main reasons I switched to Guesty was for the trust accounting component. I need and want everything in one place and Guesty has it. (4) Guesty is always rolling out new features or improving existing features. I love anything that allows me to do what I do better and more efficiently. Working smarter not harder is a primary goal.

Contras:

After using 2 other vacation rental platforms, my one con applies to them all, and that is the time it takes to set it up. This is a feature rich platform, so I don't know how it could be made easier or faster. However, Guesty will walk you through every feature to get you set up. It is a process and not an overnight task.

hace 2 meses

Hi April, we're thrilled to know we've made things more manageable for you. Wishing you a wonderful day ahead! - The Guesty Team

Mary
Property Manager en EE. UU.

No PM software is perfect

5,0 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: Overall, the experience is positive and Guesty offers the best option for what our company needs.

The customer service team is the best part about Guesty. They are very quick to respond and help.

Contras:

I don't love the automations feature for communicating w/guests. It is confusing and seems overkill. It is not easy w/70+properties with different needs and multiple platforms.

hace 2 meses

Thank you Mary, for your stellar 5-star review. Your support means a lot to us and helps others discover the benefits of Guesty. - The Guesty Team

Kobus
Owner en Sudáfrica
Fuente de la reseña

Good product with added value

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Very easy to use and implement. Good channel manager

Contras:

Cumbersome to setup and sometimes difficult to link listings.

hace 2 meses

Hi Kobus, we're thrilled to know we've made things more manageable for you. Wishing you a wonderful day ahead! Best, The Guesty Team

Jen
Sr Listing Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Robust for medium to large companies

5,0 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: My experience with Guesty has been really good, the customer support usually gets back to us within 24 hours and it's a real person (via email), it checks all the boxes for features we use and it gets the job done.

It's robust, has a lot of features that a lot of the other guys don't have yet, like inbox assignment, ability to see listing info from the app, and you're able to click into the guest profile.

Contras:

There were a lot of hiccups when we first started with Guesty but it's grown into a great machine, however there is a cost for that. So you'll definitely pay more than the other guys, it just depends on what features you need. I don't really like it when they roll out new features that take away other features I liked.

hace 2 meses

Thank you Jen, for your stellar 5-star review. Your support means a lot to us and helps others discover the benefits of Guesty. Best, The Guesty Team

Emily
Co-Founder en EE. UU.

Guesty Review from Property Manage

4,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Our customer success manager, Joshua, has been incredibly helpful throughout our experience with Guesty! Although we've run into a handful of issues during our time as a Guesty client, he is always quick to respond and find solutions for us.

Contras:

As Guesty has rolled out new features over the last couple of years, we experienced lots of bugs in the early days of new features.

hace 2 meses

Thanks, Emily! Helping our customers thrive is what motivates us every day at Guesty. Best, The Guesty Team

ber
Manager en EE. UU.

Great software

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Couldn't operate my business without them!

Contras:

Has minor glitches sometimes. Account manager is always super helpful!

hace 2 meses

Hi Ber, we're thrilled to know we've made things more manageable for you. Wishing you a wonderful day ahead! Best, The Guesty Team

Thomas
President en Canadá

Terrible support - be aware

3,0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: It is nice as long as you don't need help ! If you ever need support for technical issue, you will regret doing business with them.

Easy to use and good looking. It made the property management easier with automatic messages and other nice features

Contras:

We randomly had problems one day, our account has been deactivated mysteriously. Our bill was paid, everything was normal, but no more syncing and impossible to work with the system. One day before, they charged us all the commission for upcoming reservations and seem to have pulled the plug with us (long term customers, which did noting bad....)It is impossible to get ahold of the customer service, nobody can help and they close my online tickets without resolving the situation!

Julia
Owner en Australia
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Oversold and very disappointed with customer support

1,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: My experience with Guesty is not worth it. Not worth the additional time and effort to fix all their stuff ups. Not worth the money it costs for the onboarding. Not worth the money you will loose in the end from technical issues. Not worth the stress and frustration of not getting any customer service. JUST NOT WORTH IT AT ALL REALLY!!!
Oh and before you send me a response to this review Guesty - I have had a number of conversations with your management team and still get nowhere. You say you want to tackle each issue but never really get to the bottom of them. You start with the initial contact or message but then nothing. I don't see why this time would be any different. I'm saddened to have to write this review but unfortunately I don't feel heard even after a year with you!!

The fact that you can see the guests contact details if they type them into an inquiry.

Contras:

Once onboarded you were left to your own devises which was very frustrating. At the onboarding they show you what they want to show you, not necessary what you need to know for YOUR business therefore they just don't listen to your needs. You can't call anyone if you encounter issues, the support team blame the other platforms for the problem and says you need to call the platform. They message you back within 24 hours but haven't really looked at your question. You are then palmed off to someone else in the support team and you have to explain yourself again and again. They over charged on a number of bookings and it is still ongoing to try and get the money back. There are so many technical issues/faults with nightly rates and bookings. When you message them they don't give straight answers, and you are then left to clean up the mess ie double bookings, incorrect rates showing. They wipe their hands of the problems and you are left thousands of dollars out of pocket... I could go on for days!!!

Zachary
COO en México

Truly the elite PMS

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: After dealing with two other PMS, and demoing a couple more I can confidently say it's the best out there and worth the price tag.

I appreciate the hands-on support and dedicated team that know us and our situation, there's never a need to repeat issues to random support members.

Contras:

My only issue is some of the guest communications don't appear until a reservation is confirmed.

Natasha
Sales Manager & Guest Communications en EE. UU.

The Best PMS Software in the vacation rental insdustry

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is our account manger. She is super responsive and available to help us troubleshoot integration issues with other platforms. She has helped us tremendously! We are a small but fast growing business and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] with Guesty helps us continue to learn all the new Guesty features to help us better manage our business. She is super sweet, personal, and very detailed. We love Guesty!

The unified message inbox and app capabilities to manage our listings on the go.

Contras:

Looking forward to more visual training materials & courses.

Ollie
Director en RU
Fuente de la reseña

Solid, sensible and great tech.

5,0 hace 2 años

Recommended! Customer care good. GCS is an absolute game changer!

Contras:

sometimes tricky to get through to decision makers, but once you have account manager it' a blast. Mine is called [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and I have his direct email.

Matt
President en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Guesty is enabling the next phase of growth for our short-term rental business!

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Bottom line is this - Guesty is the best capitalized company in this space (just raised an additional $35 million to continue scaling their offering) and in my opinion (I advise a number of startups, so I have a good read on this) they are putting this capital to great use through 1) Pushing feature updates rapidly; 2) Spending money on customer service and customer success; and 3) Developing class-leading relationships with all of the major booking platforms to ensure ever-better integrations.

-Onboarding process was phenomenal and the support did not drop off post-setup like many other software providers I've worked with. -The customer success team have gone beyond just ensuring we're getting the most functionality of Guesty to collaboratively developing Tesseract Rentals scaling strategy for 2019 and 2020 and how we can best use current features, develop streamlined work arounds where needed, and plan for future Guesty features so we don't have to spend time and energy developing our own long-term solutions for something that will shortly be implemented by their team. -Responsive to questions and feature requests: We're a remote team and work extensively within the Guesty app to manage day-to-day operations. When I first tested the software, a mobile calendar feature wasn't available, but the sales associate assured me it was being released shortly. Support team then picked up immediately after implementation to keep up to date on the release timing (it was indeed launched shortly after we went live). I've had several feature requests that have been incorporated into app updates (they release very frequently!). -I love how robust the marketplace of approved third-party software providers is at this point (and it's growing rapidly!). -The Airbnb direct integration is better than any other PMS out there, by far (I've used several others, and forfeitted $5K+ in implementation fees to switch over to Guesty due to this alone).

Contras:

All initial bugs that I identified during my process of selecting Guesty have been worked out. We're now in the phase of every feature added on their end being a truly additive and scaling-enable feature. This is the best PMS for short-term rental businesses out there!

Jean Michel
Revenue Manager en Canadá

Alternativas consideradas:

Great software, amazing market manager

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Happy with the software.

I've been working with Guesy for a while now. I saw the improvement from the beginning as the little things that used to bug me before are now improved such support. Now it's fast, easy to communicate, and they will follow up on a case. Very professional and friendly support team. The market manager assigned to my account, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], is probably the most passionate person I've met in a long time. He knows what he's talking about, loves Guesty, loves the industry. He's not just trying to sell us something or do a 9 to 5 job, he really cares about how Guesty can improves our day to day job and makes everyones happy. If he don't have the answer or don't think something is possible, he will get back with another option. Jean-Michel

Contras:

Revenue management needs improvement. I'm not using it because don't do what a regular software would do.

hace 3 años

Hi Jean-Michael, Firstly, we are so thrilled that your experience with our platform and team has been so positive. We are happy to be partnering with Go Florida Condo and are looking forward to a long relationship. Have a lovely week! The Guesty Customer Success Team

Édouard
CEO en Francia

Alternativas consideradas:

Good software overall but a lot of shortcomings!

3,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I've been using Guesty for a year now with about 20 ads and I think I can make a pretty accurate opinion. The software is ok overall but unfortunately Guesty is surfing on its place of leader of the market. The UX/UI is really bad overall. There are still many bugs. One big problem: Guesty isn't responsive!! Yes we are in 2022...
The mobile app is useful but don't count on it if you need to change something on one of your listing. It's only useful to check your calendar and to answer your messages. Nothing else.
Overall the tool helps you in a lot of tasks but it will make your life very difficult in others. The tool is really badly translated (in French anyway) so I stayed in English. It looks like it was translated by an intern using Google Translate! Moreover, the date formats are American which is confusing for my European guests. I hope Guesty will make big efforts on all these points because I don't even give them a chance when a competitor will propose a much better global experience. I'm not even talking about the scam I experienced when I started with Guesty! An employee of Guesty kindly contacted me by email to offer me a training session with her to help me to get used to the tool. Of course she never bothered to tell me that this session was not free. I noticed on my invoices that I had been charged $750 for 2 or 3 hours of training!!!!!!!! I obviously complained to customer service but they didn't care.

Automation Auto payments Calculation of commissions Owner portal Help center Customer service

Contras:

Very bad translation of the software + date formats only in US format UI/UX very bad - Design not great Many bugs Not always user friendly Mobile app not enough Website not responsive

Thomas R
Thomas R
Country VP Benelux en Países Bajos
Hostelería, 51-200 empleados

Great PMS software

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Guesty is a great tool to manage your properties and all related tasks and administration that comes along with it. In special I would like to mention they have a great support department which will help you in any way possible. In the two years I've worked with Guesty I've always had a dedicated point of contact who I could reach out to. In special I would like to thank [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for their support and dedication.

Guesty's structure is really decent and they are always looking for ways to make their product better. They have integrations with a lot of platforms and really make your life easier. I've had many calls to talk about my daily practices and challenges and if needed they would help me setting up the settings. Along the go they released some great features to make our processes less time consuming and more efficient.

Contras:

From time to time Guesty have had some bugs but they always kept me updated and tried to work on a solution as soon as possible. I think this is part of the process in a market that constantly changes.

Mikey
Director en RU
Hostelería, Trabajador autónomo

Guesty are terrible

2,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: BAD, ticket too long to respond too, I was down from my booking system for a week which is a loss of £1000.

Calender is good other that that not much else.

Contras:

No customer service on support better products on there for less money.

Jennifer
Self Employed en EE. UU.

Horrible Software

1,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Absolutely horrible. This was the worst experience and I just had to come here to warn the masses.

The calendar. I did love the Guesty calendar but unfortunately that is the only good thing that this company has to offer.

Contras:

The app is absolute garbage. There is 0 functionality and it is not user friendly. Everything has to be done on a desktop. Good luck updating your listings. The customer service never had an actual answer when you message in. You can not have automated messages come from you, they come from the account owner for the property you manage. The software is super overpriced and glitchy. Whenever we had an issue, they always circled back to us doing something wrong even though it turned out to be a glitch in the system on their end every single time. Not only is Guesty grossly overpriced but their glitches caused us to lose many reservations and have a lot of issues with guests. They also have a hefty cancelation fee if you get to the point that you just can’t stand the horrible service anymore. Buyer beware!!!

el año pasado

Hi Jennifer, We are sorry to hear that this has been your experience. From what I can see you used the Guesty for Host service. Is this correct? I ask as this is the Guesty for Pro review site. I would like to redirect your feedback to the relevant department at Guesty for Host. Are you able to send me your email so that we reach out and work through the issues you have raised in this review?

Adam
Chief of Operations en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Guesty review from admin, implementer, and end user

5,0 hace 3 años

Guesty does a great job with property management, particularly if you have listings on multiple OTA's and want to be able to capture direct bookings. The auto-messaging that goes out to guests is fantastic. The unified inbox is a great communication tool that includes multiple communication options. We have ~70 vacation rental listings under 3 separate business entities. All of them are managed through the same Guesty Login very easily. There seems to be an endless number of 3rd party integrations including OTA's, Operations, Pricing, etc. Everything is customizable to fit what you need to do.

Contras:

The service is on the expensive side, but I did not find others that provide as much functionality and customization. They charge a fee for cancelled bookings which is my largest complaint. When you include this fee along with credit card processing fees, Cancelled Bookings become an amplified issue. Accounting can be an issue. There does not appear to be a report or tool to automatically reconcile real time revenue capture.

Ted
Owner en Australia
Servicios para instalaciones, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Great product horrible support

3,0 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: I want to say, I would recommend the product. But because they support is so bad it’s possible you may lose thousands of dollars if something goes wrong

Guesty is a great product, simplifies guests checking in and checking out and stop double bookings from happening.

Contras:

Horrible customer service the products failed and I couldn’t get any bookings on eight of my listings. I lost lots of money and [sensitive content hidden] support was not helpful. They keep saying they would get their developers to look at it, but never did. They don’t have a phone number you can contact you can only make a ticket

hace 2 meses

Hello Ted, we're genuinely sorry to hear about your experience. Our team is eager to connect with you promptly to address and resolve this situation. Ensuring our users fully benefit from our platform and are completely satisfied is our priority. Kindly provide us with your email, and we'll reach out to resolve this matter swiftly. - The Guesty Team

Freedom
Special Projects Manager en EE. UU.
Hostelería, 51-200 empleados

Great product, great team

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Overall, very happy. Our rep, Sarah S has really improved our opinion as she has been quick to jump in and help where needed and that has made us feel like we always have someone to reply on if anything goes wrong or extra support is needed. Most of our experiences with the various levels of tier support or positive as well. Occasionally we feel like we're repeating ourselves but that seems to just be the nature of support everywhere these days.

The fact that it makes everything so much easier to manage. Being able to automate has saved us so much time and effort.

Contras:

I would like to see a little better syncing between Guesty and some of the channels. When the channels roll out new features, those are not always something made available on Guesty. An example of this would be noting the addition of pets and built in pet fees that match with the channel.

Aaron
Host Property Manager en EE. UU.

Be Careful Of Hidden Costs, Lack Of Support, And Billing Issues

2,0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: Buyer beware. Although the functionality is good, the onboarding people are not transparent with costs. With VRBO and direct booking, it is necessary to set up a payment processor, which in my case I had to set up 5 for 5 different LLCs. Guesty encourages you to use Guesty Pay, which in my case I had to pay 5 different activation fees of $50 I wasn't aware of, as well as a $20 monthly fee on top of 10% processing fees. They basically are telling me too bad I should have read the disclosure closer. There is a lot to do to onboard and I missed it. Guesty is relentless about encouraging nervous new users to buy there add ons. I also have my 5 different LLCs set up to be billed for Guesty Management Software separately, and they keep billing one account, which causes overdraft issues. I keep getting the run around saying they are aware of the issue, and are forwarding to the correct team - BUT IT HAS BEEN OVER 3 MONTHS WITH NO HELP.

I like the synchronization of channels, and the calendar.

Contras:

Not an easy way to share calendar with cleaner unless they use the app. Unified inbox is glitchy with VRBO. Guesty tries too aggressively to push their products on you, without transparency of costs. They have billed the wrong account several months in a row. Customer support is very slow on some matters.

hace 4 meses

Hi Aaron, We are sorry to hear about this experience. We would love to connect with you ASAP to help remedy this situation. We work hard to make sure all our users are taking full advantage of what we have to offer and are more than satisfied with our platform. Please provide us with your email and we will get in touch to resolve this matter.