Opiniones de Data+

Sobre Data+

Data+ es una plataforma totalmente compatible y personalizable para aplicaciones de salud y ciencias de la vida.

Descubre más sobre Data+

Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio
5,0

Probabilidad de recomendación

Data+ tiene una valoración global de 4,5 estrellas sobre 5 según las 8 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

Filtrar opiniones (8)

Calificación del producto

Calificación del producto

Países

Países

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado Data+ antes?

Filtrar opiniones (8)

Alissa L.
Study Coordinator en Israel
Fuente de la reseña

Great tool for patient management

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I use Data+ mainly to keep up on my patient follow-ups, and to make sure that the CRFs are being filled-in on time.

It's really easy and intuitive to create screens for myself that I use to manage my daily tasks and patients. I also like the fact that I can send my patients surveys for intermediate followups.

Contras:

Haven't found anything major that I dislike.

Lior G.
Data Manager en Israel

Very satisfied

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Data+ has been a real time saver for us, saving many hours of work each week. Our coordinators can focus on the patients, and I can focus on the data.

Our prior solution was an in-house build. Changing the database or creating reports had to be done in code, and the software itself was painstakingly slow. After switching over to Data+, I was really impressed with how easy it was to use. Making changes and exporting reports requires absolutely no code and takes seconds. Within a few clicks I can filter the database, save the datasets I use frequently and apply small changes to them when needed.

Contras:

There are a few features that could be added. For example, an option to define specific forms as repeated, meaning that the data stays the same throughout all visits.

Svetlana S.
Clinical Research Coordinator en Alemania
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 1.001-5.000 empleados

good Platform

4,0 hace 3 años

The Data+ Platform is easy to use. I like the Options for search, filter and sort the data.

Contras:

overview of the entries. I would like to see how many of the entries belong to each category without filter data first. slow in load data.

Avraham B.
Project and Documentation Manager en Israel
Biotecnología, 51-200 empleados

DataPlus

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: DataPlus is used to support the laboratory functions such as capturing data for the manufacturing, purification and analysis of biopharmaceuticals

Software is very configurable and easy for the user to modify to make software align with the business processes. The customer service is exceptional. Quite response and resolution of issues.

Contras:

Software is not validated No user manual available which makes it harder to train new employees in the use of the system

Inna M.
Study Coordinator en Israel

Data+ Review

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: After learning the basics and setting up everything I need, it has really helped me do my job more efficiently.

We send our patients feedback documents to engage them in the study and encourage participation. There is an option in the system to create documents with variables that are filled automatically with the data collected from the CRFs. I used to do it manually so this saves me a lot of time,

Contras:

It would really help if there was a way to automatically send the patient documents after their CRF has been completed. Right now it's manual.

Marco A.
MD PhD en Italia
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 201-500 empleados

Nice and useful experience

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: In conclusion my experience has been very positive.

The Data+ Platform is easy to use and simple to fill in the data.

Contras:

At the beginning the system was slow and sometimes you couldn't save the data. They fixed these issues and now all is perfect and I have no problems.

Jasmin S.
Doctor en Alemania
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Data+ Platform is a helpful tool to simplify and speed up data collection.

4,0 hace 3 años

The user-friendly interface makes the data entrance and management easy and fast.

Contras:

Some questions could be more precise and the option "other" should be selectable more often.

Sarah S.
Study Nurse/Coordinator en Alemania
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Revier data+ plaform

4,0 hace 3 años

It is an easy and self-explantory crf.

Contras:

It would have been nice, if you can save the form eben without the marked fields.