Opiniones de Aero Workflow

Sobre Aero Workflow

Workflow and practice management software designed by accountants for accountants - helps define, organize and track your firm's work.

Descubre más sobre Aero Workflow

3,9
Relación calidad-precio
3,7

Probabilidad de recomendación

Aero Workflow tiene una valoración global de 4,1 estrellas sobre 5 según las 15 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

Filtrar opiniones (15)

Calificación del producto

Calificación del producto

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado Aero Workflow antes?

Filtrar opiniones (15)

Govind
Govind
CEO en India

Alternativas consideradas:

Good fit for Accountant

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I have tried 18 different project management tools as i was looking for a good match

Having the section to place the SOP links and resource sections is quite amazing

Contras:

Not easy t understand initially , till the time to get your hand on it.

Mark
Firm Co-Owner en EE. UU.

I now rest easy!

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Simply put, Aero Workflow is a cloud-based application that allows you to schedule to do's for your clients and staff. But, Aero Workflow goes much further than a simple to do list. Each task contains all the instructions necessary to complete the task. This could include a stepwise procedure, a client's login credentials, links to resources, screenshots, etc. Aero Workflow also keeps track of the time it takes to complete the task. If you code tasks to a specific project, Aero Workflow can provide project costing and profitability reports. This is an invaluable resource in determining whether or not a fixed/value priced client is profitable. Since Aero is integrated to QuickBooks Online, our billable time is saved directly to QuickBooks. We have reduced our monthly billing process from hours to minutes. Aero's monthly fee is more than recouped by the efficiencies in our monthly billing process but the big return is in our reports. We have pinpointed and replaced our less than profitable clients.

We've been using Aero for several years now. Since we have our procedures and to do lists stored in Aero, if someone calls in sick or goes on vacation, we don't miss a step.
I don't know how we survived before Aero.

This software seems to have been developed with bookkeeping service firms in mind. It functions the way we have always delivered service to our clients. We just added our procedures and client data.

Contras:

Not really a con but using Aero caused us to document our procedures and this did require an effort. This can be a daunting task but now we have systemized services.

Nikki
CPA en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas:

Accounting & Tax workflow

3,0 hace 2 años

I like the layout of the tasks, with subtasks and an automatic timer that starts upon opening the task. I like the ability to create master tasks that show up on reports run for a future time period.

Contras:

The interface was clunky and hard to navigate. It was very cumbersome and time consuming to setup.

Asjad
Bookkeeper en Canadá

Aero Review - Bookkeeper

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Meeting multiple tasks completions and reminders for multiple projects simultaneously and on a reoccurring basis

Dashboard and sticky's make working on one company/procedure with multiple components very easy

Contras:

Sometimes if you save time worked on a procedure for later, it has a risk of being glitched/deleted and not count.

Marie
Owner en EE. UU.
Contabilidad, Trabajador autónomo

Aero Workflows

5,0 hace 2 años

I love the library of pre-built workflows. Gets the bill done and I can customize them to fit my business.

Contras:

Took a while to learn where everything was - not as intuitive as I hoped when jumping in.

Paul
Admin en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Useful features and transparent pricing

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Aero has lots of seful features and transparent pricing (unlike some competitors). Its not cheap, but the value it provided with WF management is well worth it. We specifically like the SOP built-in to the WF. We're very hopeful Aero will help us resolve a few bottlenecks in the WF.

Useful features and transparent pricing.

Contras:

make library free, you will win more accolades for that

Jonathan
President en Canadá

Skip Aero and use Financial Cents

3,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Poor. It was difficult to learn and didn't give me the benefits I expected.

I don't remember liking anything except perhaps the ability to easily import CSV files of customer details.

Contras:

Dated interface and illogical interface design. Seems built by people with limited web app development experience or experience from 10 years ago. Time tracking routinely broke. We could not take a monthly recurring project with say 3 parts, bookkeeping, payroll and sales tax and build them out to properly recur and remind us without breaking out exactly how much time each part would take. My bookkeepers didn't know. They just track their time at the client level, i.e 3 hours for that client for the month. I could not find a way to get a dashboard showing me actual logged hours vs estimated hours by client for each month. Reports were hard to use. My bookkeeping team hated this software. They found it so difficult to learn and use.

Cody
Senior Associate en EE. UU.
Contabilidad, 201-500 empleados

Great User Interface

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: It has been great to learn how to use and am completing our implementation.

It is easy to learn and start to set up your companies jobs and assign them to team members.

Contras:

It can take a little bit to get use to the names for different functions and how they differ from each other.

Jason
Jason
Intelligence SME en EE. UU.

Accounting Workflow Software

3,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: This is an OK software for managing your accounting team. Would prefer not to use it due to the UI.

This software has a relatively straight forward way of organizing your team, their capabilities, and the projects in front of you.

Contras:

The UI is outdated and relatively unsightly. There are much cleaner solutions out there that look like they were made in 2019. This software needs an update, especially at its price point.

Respuesta de Aero Workflow

hace 3 años

Thank you for the review! Wanted to let you know we are working on the UI and expect to have an updated, all-new version of Aero out by the end of 2019.

Anne
Bookkeeper en EE. UU.

Great for time tracking!

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: So far so good. Just started using, but can see the benefits of the app.

Software is great for tracking time and creating reports to track your clients and your workload

Contras:

Setting up the Aero's can be a little tricky.

Veronica
Office Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Watched a demo, and WOW, I was sold!

5,0 hace 3 años

The ability to identify & organize our workflow. By detailing the tasks that needed to be completed for each client, I seems productivity has improved and there are less "oops I forgot to do that" incidents.

Contras:

The app could be a little more user friendly. It was very difficult to figure out on our own how to go about the process of setting up and implementing everything.

Rebecca
CEO en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Great way to have all staff on track every day!

5,0 hace 5 años

I like how I can set up daily, weekly and monthly tasks to be done. The time tracking helps to let you know if there is problem with staff. Training online is easy to use. Since it is in the cloud even remote staff can access their job lists and work mobily.

Contras:

Depending on band width of internet connection some areas may have issues with it running in the background.

City Council Member en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

It was a terrible experience.

1,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: As a cpa, helped me to organize my client tasks.

User interface is nice. Usability is fair. But, for the price, it did what I wanted it to do at a reasonable price.

Contras:

Customer support is terrible. For some reason my product was disabled (since, according to them I did not pay) and then they tell me they deleted all my data. They accused me of lieing and that I must of gotten many messages telling me it was going away (I received none). Customer service blamed me (the customer) for everything.

natalie
accountant en EE. UU.

aero workflow

Comentarios: Overall 'Ok' experience but sticking with our current software

What I liked most about this software was the organization, but felt it lacked in other areas due to inability to integrate with software we currently use.

Contras:

What I liked least about this software was its inability to integrate with software we currently use.

President en EE. UU.
Contabilidad, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Not very intuitive to use, requires a lot of upfront effort

3,0 hace 4 años

I think it has a lot of potential and will be more useful when they improve integrations and ease-of-use.

Contras:

The amount of effort it would take to move over to this software is immense. It doesn't import contacts in bulk, etc. Also, the functionality was somewhat limited.