Sobre Pointman

Pointman combina un software de operaciones galardonado con coaching empresarial continuo para respaldar a contratistas independientes con grandes sueños.

Descubre más sobre Pointman

Ability to change and add price book without a contacting Pointman Specialist. Notification when a proposal has been accepted.

Contras:

I would be very sad if that day comes, and boy-o-boy would it be a humongous headache.

Valoraciones de Pointman

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
4,9
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Pointman tiene una valoración global de 4.7 estrellas sobre 5 según las 20 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

Alternativas a Pointman

Filtrar opiniones (20)

Calificación del producto

Calificación del producto

Países

Países

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado Pointman antes?

Tara W.
Lead Dispatcher en EE. UU.
Contabilidad, 2-10 empleados

Still Going Strong

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall we still love this product. The price is reasonable, Billing is easy, And i love that they ask for our opinions before making any changes. I have been asked a couple times to join in on discussions about coming changes and they have listened to everything i have asked, and are willing to make changes to theprogram to suit our company better. THIS is a great program, Ran by an even better team of people who work there.

The new updates are great! Just keeps getting better. And still so simple to use, even with some changes.

Contras:

Still unable to do time sheets for my techs, (But theyre working on it) And also, would like to have a Notification outside of the app.

hace 3 años

Tara, thank you so much! We¿re thrilled you are loving the new updates, and having so much success. Your feedback has played such a huge role in everything we¿ve done! We¿re honored to have you as a member, and we can¿t wait to keep growing together. Thanks again for the kind words from all your friends at Pointman!

Jessica S.
Fuente de la reseña

Our journey from the beginning!

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall I love the software, as times change obviously the software needs to keep up. They have proven their ability to do so. Yes they are also curtailing their software to be more compatible with the electrical, plumbing, HVAC, industries but there is still a place for me here too.

I have bee using this software since its infancy. Although it had all of the very specific features that were absolutely imperative that I have at the time it seems like every other month there is an upgrade release. This shows me (the consumer) that they are constantly asking for feedback on ways to improve their software from us users, and they are taking that info and actually using it to constantly be making improvements and upgrades to their software. Yes some upgrade are better than others (if there is a slight bug it is fixed almost immediately), and some upgrades implement more noticeable features than others. Either way, they are always there with American, human tech support, they are constantly evolving and improving, I enjoy the software and I do not ever want to discontinue using it as my entire company has been structured around it.

Contras:

I was recently told that the pricing structure (the way we pay for the software was going to be changing into a structure that is not compatible with our company, that is going to cause major issues within our company and overall be something that I cannot afford. At that point I will (even after years of being their customer) have to go back out on my journey to find the perfect software again. I would be very sad if that day comes, and boy-o-boy would it be a humongous headache! As of now though I think more focus needs to be turned to perfecting the GPS/ tracking portion of the software, that is my only (and has always been a pain point for me) issue, it should track the phone by cell signal (not what stage they are in within the app) with at east 5 minute updates, and a daily visual line of travel would be awesome so I can see what is done and where he has been all in one screen, and just to push my luck an exportable travel long showing all stops and starts would be super impressive, then I could get rid of my trackers and tracking software. Truly that would solidify this as 100% all inclusive software.

hace 2 años

Jessica, thank you for your thoughtful and insightful review. As you indicated, we have proudly worked with Capital City for many years we've watched you grow in our time together, and you've seen our continual evolution. Some things have changed, and of course, more changes will come. We're so proud that you see Pointman as a company that focuses on user feedback and person-to-person interaction. We will continue to ask for your opinions and concerns in the future, and you know from experience that we'll be listening. Thank you, Capital City, for taking this journey with Pointman!

Brittany C.
Office administrator en EE. UU.
Servicios para instalaciones, 11-50 empleados

Field Nimble review

3 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall very pleased. I appreciate the prompt customer service. I also appreciate that the pointman team takes suggestions from the users.

The layout and color coded jobs. I like that I can look at the schedule and easily see what is on for the day.

Contras:

In some cases there are too many steps to do a small task.

hace 2 años

Brittany, thank you for sharing your feedback. T-Mark has been a longstanding member, and we deeply appreciate this partnership. As you know, we continually explore ways to make the user experience even stronger. The entire Pointman team truly values your opinion, and the suggestions you and everyone at T-Mark have made along the way. We are especially pleased to see you recognize our customer service and that you've highlighted the importance we place on listening to our members. Thank you again, and we look forward to working with T-Mark for many years to come!

Joseph G.
Fuente de la reseña

Our overall experience as a company has been GREAT, we can't think of one complaint as a company.

5 hace 5 años

The software set up can be learned easily. Everything you need is accessible in one screen. If you want to access any one item individually you can. The software allows you to email an invoice directly to a customer which in turn can assist with saving time folding invoices into an envelope, time in the post office and money on postage. The invoice you get to set up looks very professional it basically looks like you uploaded your own invoice which came from a printing company, which also is a savings feature. You get to create an invoice which as mentioned, can be emailed, printed and saved. When you order 100 professionally created invoices from a printing company this costs you money. In small businesses, especially a business starting up these are great features. You can save even more time and money using this software, you can run a payment right from the software, the savings with using the credit card live processing feature allows you the flexibility of saving money on the software. Software can be very costly to a small business owner, especially a new business owner. We are a new company with years and years of customer service, this software has a feature where you can get assistance via a chat accessible right from your software screen. The customer service you will receive using Field Nimble software is superior. You will never be alone using this software, you will never be left on hold forever waiting for support, Field Nimble cares about their customers!

hace 5 años

Joseph, Wow! We're blown away by your kind words and so happy that you and your team are having such great success using Field Nimble! We promise to keep taking suggestions and helping wherever possible! Thanks again for being a part of the Field Nimble family! The Field Nimble Team

Joshua B.
Owner/Appliance Technician en EE. UU.
Servicios para instalaciones, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Absolutely incredible software. The support is second to none. Highly recommend!

5 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Better field management all around. I did a fair amount of research on field management software companies, probably did a weeks worth of reading reviews before I made my decision to go with Field Nimble.

The ease of managing my field services. This software has lightened my paper trail tremendously. Before I used Field Nimble I did all my receipts and invoicing out of a notebook. This software has all the features a field service company could ever ask for and they are always adding new and approved updates. From customer management to dispatching the simplicity couldn't be more simple. My customers are always impressed by the clarity and appearance of my invoices. The best feature is the customization of the software to tailor it to my business and industry. I have been thoroughly impressed by the response time from the customer service representatives. The developers of this software has also contacted me to answer and questions or resolve issues! Now that's impressive! Running a business you need a field management software that is reliable and a support group behind that software that's just as reliable and Field Nimble offers only the best.

hace 4 años

Thanks Joshua!! We're so glad that Field Nimble is working out so well for your business! We're glad you find it so easy and you always have the support you need!! -The Field Nimble Team

Stefanie P.
Fuente de la reseña

Great product & Excellent support!

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: They have been so great to work with on every aspect. I can't say enough good about my experience with them.

After being introduced to Field Nimble by Pointman, I could tell they had a great product that would benefit my company. My next concern was the onboarding & training. I have tried to work with 3 other field management software companies, but their training & support was inadequate and we never got through the transition from manual field management. Customer representatives assured me they would make sure we had the training we needed to implement their product...And they followed through! The Pointman team has been extremely helpful as we've transitioned to their software & that stands out the most. The software itself has so many useful tools & features & is saving our team a lot of time...and time is money! So grateful to have found this product/company.

Contras:

There are a few features I'd like to see, but not a big enough deal to stop me from implementing the software.

hace 3 años

Thank you so much for the review! We're so glad to hear onboarding was a great experience for you. We will keep working with you if you have any other questions!

Steve B.
President en EE. UU.

Field Nimble

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We have now been able to stop using paper forms that require back office invoicing. The invoices can be sent at the same time the work order is completed!

Ease of use compared to more complicated programs. Simplicity for the tradesman to adapt to from paper forms. Customer Service when addressing any issue regarding the program. Excellent response time either by phone or e-mail!

Contras:

Initially the learning curve but made easier by the very helpful customer service.

hace 3 años

Steve, We're incredibly happy to help and humbled by your kind words of support! We're proud to partner with you! From all of us at Pointman, thank you!

Sylvania R.
Fuente de la reseña

User friendly, Field nimble employees give the best customer service!!!

5 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Lots of saved headaches and time!

This is a great product to have. Its easy to use and has saved time on technicians billing. Also for the office staff if not available at office. You can schedule from an I pad or any computer, home hotel, vehicle and when on vacation you have access to the program.

Contras:

Most issues I've come across were learning experiences that we have overcome. And if there is a function that is needed Field Nimble representatives get buys in finding or adding a Solution. I don't have any cons.

hace 4 años

Sylvania, we can't thank you enough for being an amazing person to work with! Your feedback has helped us so much, and we're going to keep making things better! Thank you for your extremely kind words! - The Field Nimble Team

Luke C.
COO en EE. UU.
Servicios para instalaciones, 51-200 empleados

Great End-to-End Solution and Excellent Customer Service

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Field Nimble helps me manage my cleaners, book jobs, manage work orders, invoice clients, manage billing, and get paid faster. I have used other products but this product is very easy to use and helps me with multiple facets of my business. The customer service provided by Greg and Dave was superb when I had some questions. With Greg's expertise, he has been able to guide me seamlessly through each step of the process. Greg and Dave answered all of my questions and has surpassed my expectations with their ability to provide solutions with the software. I'm so excited to have grown my business with Field Nimble. I would highly recommend Field Nimble to anyone in the home services industry.

Easy to Use End-to-End Solution Great Customer Support Very Efficient Robust Software Everything I need nothing I don't

No Cons

hace 5 años

So glad to hear that Field Nimble is working well for you and your team, Luke! We appreciate your kind words and look forward to continuing a great relationship!

Brandon V.
Brandon V.
Franchise Community Manager en EE. UU.
11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

If you're a contractor you should definitely take a look at this software.

4 hace 4 años

It's easy to manage multiple jobs and employees and keep everything on track and on schedule. It's not quite as user-friendly as I would like but overall it's not bad at all. The customer support has been great.

Contras:

It's not quite as intuitive as other software programs I have used. The customer support has been very helpful. I do believe this company will continue to make this product better.

hace 4 años

Brandon, we're thrilled to know that Field Nimble is helping your business. You're absolutely right, we will continue to make this better. Thanks for the awesome review! ~Field Nimble Team

Ashley H.
Office Manager en EE. UU.

Pointman Review

4 hace 2 años

-Reports are extremely detailed -Map showing technician location -Ability to change and add price book without a contacting Pointman Specialist -Notification when a proposal has been accepted -Notification when a payment has been made

Contras:

-When scheduling a job it takes a bit of time due to all the information it is asking for -Pointman imported our data from our old system and although the job shows up under the customer the notes are not there, which makes it impossible to have the history on our properties. (only a con when just starting out with Pointman as we will build new history over time!) -Unable to attach documents. (supplier invoices per job, property maps)

hace 2 años

Ashley, thank you so much for sharing your feedback. We appreciate your insight, especially when it comes to data history. We are always working to make our software even stronger, and this helps us focus our energies! Your Success Coach is always there to help you and your team work through any issues as well. Thanks to you and Spicer for being such great Pointman customers.

Julian C.
Visionary en EE. UU.

Best organization around!

5 hace 4 años

Fast, simple, straight forward, accessiable from anywhere and anybody. I belive it has potential to revolutionalize the service industry.

Contras:

I would like multi organizational overlapping options. Maybe the smaller organizations can make themselves viewable or not to the parent. Also, notifications of accepted proposals and payments made would be dope.

hace 4 años

Thanks for the review, Julian! Quick note: we just released the notifications for accepted proposals and payments. We hope you think it's dope ¿

Josh M.
President en EE. UU.

Flows seamlessly

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I switched from a larger sized software company because I felt like overwhelmed. I love FieldNimble because it is easy to use and doesn't overwhelm you with useless features. The interface moves smoothly from dispatching to arrival, creating proposals and collecting signatures, processing payments and the invoice, and completing the job. Whether your coming from a larger sized program, or a paper invoices, your staff will catch on easily.

The simplicity of the software, and how it moves from each component of the service call seamlessly. I also like how the program is updated and worked on constantly without any interruption to my staff.

Contras:

Some features are still under development, such as communication with Quickbooks and photo uploads.

hace 5 años

Hi Josh, We're very happy to hear that Field Nimble has been quick to catch on! Thanks for the kind words! We have lots of great stuff that'll be added soon, and we appreciate your feedback! Thanks again! The Field Nimble Team.

Felix C.
Fuente de la reseña

What a Small Business CRM should look like...

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Was able to setup and start using my first day! Everything seems to be very well thought out and easy to use. The phrase "so easy a cave man could use it" comes to mind and yet its effective at what you need it to do. Customer Support team is very helpful and the few times I've reached out they have responded very quickly. I've worked with & for companies with CRM's that cost hundreds and even thousands per month and haven't received the level of customer service I've gotten with Field Nimble. Well done Field Nimble team! Well done!

The software has a good flow to it. Its like it knows what your going to ask next. Invoices look really professional as well.

Contras:

Would like to see an Inventory feature in the future but for the current pricing you can't ask for more bang for your buck.

hace 5 años

Wow! We're incredibly happy that your team has had so much success with Field Nimble. Thank you for those kind words!

Ryan M.
EE. UU.
Ha utilizado el software durante: No especificado

Gamechanger

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We couldn't be more enthused with the software. We have been in business for over 20 years, and have utilized the same three part carbon copy invoice / proposals since day 1. As we grew, the paperwork was immense, and the tracking was impossible. This software has allowed us to seamlessly manage our techs in the field, while giving them the tools they need to confidently offer options to the customer. The integration of the program was great, the whole field nimble team was helpful in making sure any questions were immediately answered. Our techs were confident on its use within days of launch. Lastly, and perhaps the most shallow, the software just looks great. The invoicing, the scheduling, the app- it is all very accessible. I had found some other programs to look sort of antiquated, and almost a bit intimidating. I would recommend this program to ANYONE in the industry. Very glad we made the change.

hace 5 años

So happy to hear it, Ryan! Thank you for the kind words. Our development and customer success teams love to hear about your success, especially when we get to play a tiny part in it.

Stephanie M.
Project Manager en EE. UU.
Construcción, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Field Nimble has really helped us schedule work for our small construction company.

5 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We have changed our scheduling from a paper based system to an on-line system that is very user friendly and the support from Field Nimble has been great. We look forward to continuing to use the scheduling tool.

Ease of scheduling and rescheduling when needed. On-line access from multiple work stations this is really great that I can access the schedule from the shop and office.

Contras:

The contact information page requires many required fields, I would prefer filling in what I need only.

hace 4 años

Working with you and your team is great, Stephanie. Thank you for your kind words! We promise to keep trying hard to deliver more and more value to you guys! Thanks again! - The Field Nimble Team

Joy M.
2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Once I paid attention to the lessons on how to work the program, it was easy as pie

5 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Less worry about missing jobs or deadlines. Just schedule and forget, the crew takes it from there and gets it done

I like that I can just go in and schedule jobs even far in advance and my crew can see the jobs as they come up without me having to worry about it

Contras:

The only thing that I don't like about the software is that it would be nice to have some area on the crews app to be able to see the whole week or month at a time

hace 4 años

Thanks your kind words Joy! We're so glad you're having such success! We're working on a solution now for allowing your team to see more at a time! Thanks for being a great customer! - The Field Nimble Team

Mike P.
Owner/ operator en EE. UU.
Ingeniería industrial o mecánica, 2-10 empleados

Great software

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I've been using this software for about over a month now. It's easy to use and there is a great support to back it up. I was in search of a way to store my customer base, schedule jobs and collect credit card payment, the team at Field Nimble are there for you anytime you need them and root you on as you build your business. Thanks again for such a great program. "Integra Air"

Support team

Contras:

Most issues I've come across were learning experiences that have been overcome.

hace 5 años

Really thankful for your feedback, Mike! We're happy to hear that things are working well! More good stuff to come!

Nicholas H.
owner en EE. UU.

Great Customer Service

5 hace 3 años

The software was easy to use and understand.

Contras:

All of the software issues were solved by the great customer support team.

hace 3 años

Thank you for reviewing Pointman! We're happy to hear about its ease of use and your interactions with our customer success team. We look forward to helping you solve all your business's needs!

Angelo M.

When compared to competitors it's not my 1st choice

4 hace 2 años

Any software that helps make life easier in our industry is great. The more integrations, the better.

Contras:

I this case it did not directly work with our pricing software so we ended up with a competitor FieldEdge