15 años ayudando a las empresas argentinas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre WorkTango

WorkTango permite a las empresas dar voz a sus empleados y recopilar fácilmente comentarios para cualquier propósito con el fin de proporcionar información práctica.

Descubre más sobre WorkTango

We are heavy Slack users and the integration is easy.

Contras:

Occasional difficulty logging in. Could use some simpler icons for the likert scale.

Valoraciones de WorkTango

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

WorkTango tiene una valoración global de 4,9 estrellas sobre 5 según las 144 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado WorkTango antes?

Filtrar opiniones (144)

Osvaldo
Ing. Electrico en Colombia
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Es una gran aplicacion.

5,0 hace 11 meses

Me gusta que tenga un gran catalogo de modelos de encuestas de todo tipo.

Contras:

Ultimamente han estado solucionando errores minimos que tenia por medio de actualziaciones.

Adriana
profesional en Argentina
Sistema judicial, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Alta calidad, y logros a la vista

5,0 hace 11 meses

No he tenido problemas con este software, y hace mucho mas facil, el trabajo en equipo, debido a la presentacion y funcionalidad del mismo. Resulta ser muy expeditivo y a nivel tecnicismo muy conforme.

Contras:

No he tenido que destacar algo en particular de lo cual no este conforme.

Talent & Organizational Development Program Manager en EE. UU.
Seguros, 10.000+ empleados

Quality Survey Platform with an Exceptional Support Team

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: My experience has been, overall, very positive so far. We've only been partnered with WorkTango for a few months, but the team has been absolute rock stars in supporting our strategy during COVID19 and we look forward to seeing the platform continue to evolve and grow.

We've been live with WorkTango for just a couple of months. We launched at a weird time- we were planning to go with a full engagement survey in several months, but due to COVID19 we were forced to launch a pulse survey much sooner. That means our strategy was shifting from the very beginning. The customer success team has gone above and beyond to help with this work. The implementation of the software was smooth, and the platform seems flexible enough to support anything we could ask for right now. Really excited to see the newest upgrades to the system!

Contras:

The biggest areas of opportunity are in areas that WorkTango is already solving for with their new updates, and will no longer be an issue by the time we launch. Specifically I am most looking forward to having the ability to combine demographics for reporting, more intuitive hierarchy building and editing, and an even better user experience on the platform.

Pravin
Software Engineer en India
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

An great tool/software to keep your organization HR management and Employee recognition up to date.

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Great experience with WorkTango already informed my previous org managers to use this S/W.

Great HR management.Awesome employee recognition feature using WorkTango points. This keeps employee motivated to earn some extra $ and help org and peer do better work.Pulse conversation is another way to express yourself and ask question about your progress.Employee referral program and much more.

Contras:

Nothing as such, but to see notifications you have to visit the page there is no option to see it as expand and read, although there is dropdown option available but it only provides an option to mark the notification as read even without reading it.

Hasini
Software Engineer en Sri Lanka
Software informático, 501-1.000 empleados

Easy Surveys

4,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: I have engaged with worktango employee engagement surveys and I feel confident to recommend it to others.

The templates, different formats and reporting features are cool. As an employee we can have personal development goals to achieve with the rewards program and that's a plus point.

Contras:

I have experienced some slowness and technical failures while using.

Respuesta de WorkTango

hace 2 días

Thank you for your feedback, Hasini!

Servicios financieros, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Decent experience with a good range of features

3,0 hace 6 años

It is nice to have a performance management and a rewards and recognition system all in one platform. The Outlook plugin is nice too.

Contras:

It would be nice to have some additional export functionality and some more flexibility. It is a pretty modern platform but still pretty narrowly focused into their way of doing things.

Chief Program Officer en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Work Tango makes employee recognition meaningful and easy!

5,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: Work Tango provides an employee recognition system that is supported by theories of behavior reinforcement and modification, so it is sound. The tool allows us to easily recognize one another's milestones and performance in ways that can be shared across our teams. And the points earned can be redeemed in ways that are customized to each individual.

The Work Tango platform really provides an easy way for supervisors and staff peers to recognize performance, milestones and more. Very easy. And the points then are able to be used is a personally-tailored way by the employee.

Contras:

Work Tango is not inexpensive, so we have had to be thoughtful in our participation. But we feel the value has proven to surpass the expense.

Afton
Marketing & Communications en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 51-200 empleados

TLH Tangos!

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Communication, overall, has been better.

The voice that I feel is given to our team through WorkTango is what I like most about the platform. This helps be in the "know" too seeing as out locations are all across Texas.

Contras:

The overall buy-in has been slow. I wish our team had the same Culture training as others so they would understand the importance of WorkTango!

Louise
HR Manager, People Services en Canadá
Educación superior, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Recommendation - passing it on

5,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: 5* for the Employee Engagement Survey. I'm looking forward to running this again.

I was recommended WorkTango by a colleague in the same industry but different organization. The difference between our previous vendor and WorkTango was amazing. Having such flexibility in the setup, the platform, and accessing the data in various ways was a complete game changer for us. The platform is easy to use and the data options seem endless. I really appreciated the support we received from WorkTango in the set up and also the overview and analysis they gave afterwards was so thorough.

Contras:

I actually can't think of anything other than the contract signing took a little bit of back and forth.

Marketing y publicidad, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Kazoo great for employee recognition, okay for goals

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Very happy with the employee recognition & rewards sections as mentioned above. It's very similar to a social feed view, with lots of various filters by teams/departments, etc. Goal setting portion is just average.

The employee recognition portion is fantastic - if I was scoring on this alone, I would have given 5's. It's easy to recognize employees and also earn rewards, give team members points, etc.

Contras:

I don't like the goal setting portion as much. The workflow isn't as intuitive. We switched over from Reflektive, which had employee complaints, but the workflow wasn't really much better than Reflektive. It does have slightly more features, but could be improved for a better user experience.

Larissa
Technical Support Manager en EE. UU.
Software informático, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Kazoo provides a great platform to recognize employees!

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We've enjoyed using Kazoo thus far!

I like how quick and easy it is to send recognition to other employees in order to show that I appreciate them. Another unique thing about Kazoo is that there are "incentives" that you can earn individually by taking a course or practicing self-care.

Contras:

We previously used Bonusly, and they had an integration with giphy so we could share gifs along with our thank you messages. I do not believe Kazoo integrates with giphy.

Raj
Accounting en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 201-500 empleados

WorkTango user review NSC

5,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: I've had great experience using WorkTango to recognize my co-workers throughout my 2+ years at NSC and i would highly recommend it to everyone.

Ease of user interface, great rewards for everyday essentials

Contras:

Too many notifications in the website as well as emails from WorkTango.

Craig
VP of Employee Success en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Driving engagement and supporting leadership improvement initiatives

4,0 hace 7 años

The software is easy to use and provides an effective platform for performance management, professional development, and employee engagement. There's a familiar look and feel which is interactive and fun. The software has raised expectations from employees in these areas and has helped to improve the quality of talent development at the company.

Contras:

We remain disappointed with analytics. There have been improvements, but reports are not intuitive or customizable. Raw data is available, but it is time-consuming to visualize and leverage data in it's current state - particularly data around usage and quality of feedback being generated for employees. This is particularly frustrating given the increased data demands on HR professionals, for good decision making - it's a bit of a disconnect.

Laura
Senior Manager en Canadá
Consultoría de gestión, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Creating the opportunity for different conversations

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We use this tool internally at our organization to glean insights on employee morale, career growth and leadership opportunities. I also use this tool with my clients to measure employee experience, change adoption and team effectiveness.

It’s simple and intuitive; reliable and practical. It takes away the manual labor of reports and inputs, so I can focus on what matters most - the data-driven conversations with leaders and employees. Plus, the WT team is great to work with - always responsive and ready to help.

Contras:

In looking ahead, I would like to explore the idea of personal self-serve dashboards for the individual employee.

Ariana
Executive Support Coordinator en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 201-500 empleados

Kazoo Review

5,0 hace 2 años

My company loves this program as it is an easy and great way to send recognition to coworkers for all of the great work they do each day. I like how people can like and comment on other's recognition. We have been trying to get more managers involved which so far has been working! Overall, this is a great program!

Contras:

I would really enjoy being able to customize the appearance more than is possible. Aside from the logo and background image, there isn't much else that is able to be changed. This is not too big of an issue though, just something small that I hope will be improved in the future!

Sharon
Senior Director, Global Rewards en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

A Platform and a Thought Partner

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We wanted to get actionable data on how our employees were feeling around a variety of issues and WorkTango is the perfect partner for us. This is our first time doing an engagement survey and not only were they great on the technical/platform side, but they've provided valuable advice and outstanding customer support.

Easy of use for both the user and the admins

Contras:

I don't have an answer to this question.

Rick
Director of People en EE. UU.
Alimentación y bebidas, 201-500 empleados

Impact Beyond Our Expectations

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Our employees love it. Managers use it consistently and upper managemet is extremely pleased. An all around win.

The introduction of Kazoo to the company was easy and uncomplicated. The interface is very intuitive and easy to use and we've had universal adoption, something we were initially concerned about. We are heavy Slack users and the integration is easy. We also use Kiosk mode and stream it to TV screens set up on our production facilities, linking our entire multistate company together in ways we did not anticipate but are extremely excited about.

Contras:

Reporting is a weakness. But can be overcome. Our implementation manager is plainly overworked and I would have liked more timely follow-up, as well as better accessibility.

Amanda
Senior Manager, Human Resources en Canadá
Software informático, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Truly anonymous tool allows for excellent employee feedback

5,0 hace 5 años

I use WorkTango for conducting employee surveys, and it is an excellent tool. It allows for truly anonymous employee feedback and - my favourite feature - the opportunity to have conversations anonymously with employees based on the feedback they provide. The customer service I get from them is awesome, they are always eager to help me use the tool better, introduce new features, and make sure I'm getting the most out of my subscription.

Contras:

some of the navigation is not intuitive, I find sometimes i end up clicking out of results accidentally, and having to follow a few steps to get back to where i was, instead of being able to just go back.

Manish
Technical Support Analyst en India
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 501-1.000 empleados

Customer End Review

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: It is really nice using this software.

User InterfaceEase of accessEasy Navigation

Contras:

More brand vouchers should have added.Catalog lacks some of the famous brands voucher.Product and vouchers order delivery is not so good.

Tasha
Client Engagement Specialist en EE. UU.
Veterinaria, 5.001-10.000 empleados

Great Team Member Recognition Tool

4,0 el año pasado

WorkTango is an easy and rewarding platform for us to recognize and appreciate our teammates.

Contras:

I think the website functionality could be improved to make it easier to navigate.

Ritik
Technical support Analyst en India
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

One of the best tool that can be used for shopping and other stuffs.

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Over all its best platform for appreciating the work of employee.

Easy to use and the processing is good. Great customer service as well.

Contras:

Notifications pops up always whenever logged in

Ritika
Technical support analyst en India
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 201-500 empleados

Excellent Experience

5,0 el año pasado

Its one of the best software in terms of purchasing options.

Contras:

There's nothing bad about it. Its one of the best software.

elisa
member services en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 5.001-10.000 empleados

Awesome

5,0 el año pasado

Its so easy to use, Its engaging. Me and my coworkers love it

Contras:

There isnt anything i dont like about the software

Gregory
CMA en EE. UU.
Práctica médica, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Wish I knew about it sooner

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Has been a wonderful tool for employee engagement and recognition. I would recommend possibly adding the option of increasing more than just 3 selections for core values

Great way for employees to recognize one another, especially from afar. Boosts morale

Contras:

Sometimes difficult to find a user/employee by name in the search field

Joy
Sales Tax Technician en EE. UU.
Administración gubernamental, 201-500 empleados

WorkTango Review

Comentarios: Great product!

I like the concept of giving positive comments and praise to my fellow employees and it is neat that we can build up points to use on gift cards, etc.

Contras:

I cannot think of any improvements to suggest.