15 años ayudando a las empresas argentinas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre PerformYard

¡Opiniones de rendimiento sin esfuerzo! PerformYard es simple y flexible para Recursos Humanos y un complemento para los empleados.

Descubre más sobre PerformYard

It is very easy to use this software. You can easily integrate it with the other apps.

Contras:

While I don't see many cons, some managers have complained that the reporting function isn't as intutiive as the rest of the system.

Valoraciones de PerformYard

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
4,9
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

PerformYard tiene una valoración global de 4,8 estrellas sobre 5 según las 141 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado PerformYard antes?

Filtrar opiniones (141)

Gwen
Gwen
Chief Operating Officer & Partner en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados

If you don't have performance review tracking, get Perform Yard, TODAY

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Great from the first ad I saw in my FaceBook feed to my first demo. Excellent shepherding through the sales process and great onboarding. Could not be happier with our decision.

We had a terrible manual, impossible to gauge compliance performance management process. In theory, we were doing all the right things but we needed Perform Yard to help us manage for compliance and better adoption. The extra benefits of reporting, goal setting, onboarding check lists and document storage are superb as well.

Contras:

Nothing yet. so far our experience has been superb. Even the set up was easy with our dedicated customer success manager.

Patricia
Nurse Practitioner en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great product for the company

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Has been a great system, really didn't need "to learn" how to use it, played around with it and it was ready to use

Ease of use for employees and supervisors

Contras:

It does what I need it to do so really no Cons

Brooke
Senior Director en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

There are better platforms on the market

3,0 hace 3 años

- Ability for single sign-on - Uncluttered appearance

Contras:

- Challenging to navigate - Requires too many clicks to get to where you need to be - Not a user-friendly dashboard

Linda
Nursing faculty en EE. UU.
Educación superior, 5.001-10.000 empleados

User Friendly

5,0 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: excellent experience, I love to use this platform

helps me keep up with how well I am performing

Contras:

None that I can think of at this time, maybe more columns for more questions

Jonathon
Enrollment Specialist en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 201-500 empleados

Tools for Building my Success

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

I really enjoy this tool in tracking my performance throughout the week, day, year! It allows me to see and track performance statistics I would rather not be able to view at other companies I have experienced in the past. This really allows me to pin point my performance and become not only better at my job for myself but to become more of an asset for my company.

Contras:

There is not really much I don't like about the PerformYard tools. If there is one thing I would say that could be better, it would be ability to get more updates sooner to my performance tracking.

melissa
Patient Service Representative en EE. UU.
Práctica médica, 11-50 empleados

patient service representative

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: GREAT! i REALLY ENJOY USING THE SYSTEM PERFORM YARD.

i LIKE HOW EASY IT IS TO OPERATE. PERFORM YARD IS A GREAT SYSTEM TO USE

THE ABILITY TO NAVAGATE THROUGH IT WAS VERY SIMPLE

Daniel
Assistant Construction Superintendent en EE. UU.

My Honest Review Of PerformYard`

5,0 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: The experience with it so far has been nothing short of satisfactory, convenient, and extremely accessible. There really isn't much negative to say about it other than we don't use it enough and seem to take it for granted.

What I like the most about PerformYard is that it is extremely user-friendly, it contains all of the vital information that I need all sitting at once on the dashboard, and our company uses software for an important reason which is to give the employees an opportunity to write down their personal & professional goals and check in on them at any given time.

Contras:

The only thing that I like least about PerformYard is that we don't use it enough for other items that would help the employees and even the company as a whole. I firmly believe that we can more use out of this software instead of only using it for employee appraisal and writing down your goals.

Senior Public Policy and Media Relations Officer en EE. UU.
Filantropía, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great tool for setting goals, tracking performance and collaboration

5,0 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: As I have mentioned, working with my supervisor to set goals, assess my past work and plan for the future has been incredibly simple using PeformYard and I would highly recommend it to any organization seeking a platform for this type of work.

I really like how well organized the platform is and its ease of use. I also like how easy it is for our team to interact with our supervisors when developing goals and benchmarks and revisiting them at different points in time.

Contras:

I really do not have any negative experiences with PerformYard, other than there are probably more tools on there than I could ever hope to fully utilize - which really isn't a criticism.

Nigel
Technician en Sudáfrica
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 51-200 empleados

best app easy and fast

5,0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: My experience has being very good no issues at all. I will definitely recommend this platform to my friends that owns company's

what I like about perform yard is that I can review my self and know when I am not preforming

Contras:

I honestly don't find anything wrong . But if it was anything I will make a beta dashboard

Teresa
Administrative Assistant en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 201-500 empleados

Performance and Goal Settings

5,0 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: The questionnaires for performance. You get to comment on your tasks, duties and workload that you've performed throughout the year. You get feedback from management staff of your work performed throughout the year.

It provides rea questions that aligns with the work that is performed pertaining to your job, tasks, duties and workload. It aligns with accurate performance metrics for evaluations.

Contras:

Can be complicated if you're not acclimated with the platform.

Tracy
CHRO en EE. UU.
Arquitectura y planificación, 51-200 empleados

Partnership!

4,0 hace 5 años

What I like most are the people at PerformYard! From the initial interactions with the sales team to the implementation it was clear PerformYard was interested in being my partner in creating a high performing organization. Our account rep consults with me to understand and then find the best solutions for my company. She is a tremendous trainer and supports my learning style by getting on the phone with me when needed! She is friendly, professional, and savvy. The software is user friendly and administrator friendly. The feature I like most for our users are the dashboard, everything in the Goals tab, and the ability for folks to isolate their views with filters or "forms I need to do" section. The "Feedback" button is fast way to share feedback. Overall the software is aesthetically appealing; an important thing to highly visual architects and interior designers. Additionally, the pricing is fair.

Contras:

Only two small things fall on my least list: I don't believe the "activity streams" on the dashboard or in goals are leveraged by our employees. Sometimes the back button does not take you to the previous page but all the way back to the front of the function. On my wishlist: The Feedback icon gives the ability to GIVE feedback to anyone in the organization. I wish we could have the same open design, but in the reverse; allowing anyone in my organization to REQUEST feedback from anyone in the organization. Having open design for both giving feedback and receiving feedback support a culture of feedback! I believe functionality like this would be a differentiator for PerformYard in the performance market.

Lorna
Human Resources Adviser en EE. UU.
Almacenamiento, 11-50 empleados

Excellent Support

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Our primary goals when we selected PerformYard (with staff's input as well as management's) were to have a flexible platform to assess everyone's performance in terms of job expectations, competencies and SMART goals as well as to provide staff with the ability to provide feedback or updates to their goals or performance as often as they wished. Both goals are being achieved.

From Day 1 we were impressed with the personalized and prompt support. Our Customer Success Manager was knowledgeable, able to show us how to utilize PerformYard to meet our unique needs, and very responsive when deadlines loomed.

Contras:

Light colored and small lettering on a white background makes reading challenging for users. Some icons or where they're placed are not intuitive.

Nancy
HR Director en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados

HR Director

5,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: Our experience with PerformYard has been outstanding. From the ease of implementation, ability to personalize the set up of the performance process to fit our needs and culture, and the ease of use by managers and employees - All were exceptional! PerformYard architects actually understand HR and the Performance Appraisal process and developed a system that actually works and is amazingly flexible. In implementing the system, I had tons of "how can I do this" questions, and generally the system was already set up to enable what ever I asked for.

Flexibility & Control -- We were able to build our own forms, process, timing, everything. It was very important to us to be able to utilize what we had done in the past that was working, that our employees trusted and that aligned with our culture. "Off the shelf" forms would not have done this for us. Also the ability to make changes mid-process with a simple click - by yourself - and instantly implement the change was HUGE. Like adding a sign off, deleting a reviewer, etc. We didn't have to call and put in a work order and wait for days for a return call. Changes happen, and sometimes they are very sensitive and need quick response. Having the ability and confidence to make instant adjustments when needed is critical. The system is very intuitive, little or no management and employee training needed. Also, having the system automatically sending out reminders - and the ability for an employees to personally turn off reminders - are both very helpful. PerformYard staff are exceptional. All responded quickly, were knowledgeable, and patient. Every person I spoke with was a pleasure to work with. We had PerformYard personnel hold a training session with our managers (via web), and a couple of occasions hold a call with a manager who had more technical systems questions, and again, PerformYard staff were exceptional and answered all questions with ease.

Can't think of any!

Respuesta de PerformYard

hace 8 años

Thank you, Nancy! On behalf of the entire PerformYard team, it has been an absolute pleasure working with you over the past year and we hope we can continue to support FlightStats's HR and Performance Appraisal processes for years to come.

Samantha
HR en EE. UU.
Construcción, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great tool for streamlining Performance Reviews!

5,0 hace 4 años

First and foremost, our Customer Success Manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was fantastic and made it so that the implementation of Perform Yard into our company was seamless. She took the time to meet with us numerous times via phone to make sure we understood everything, go more in depth if we had any questions, etc. I appreciated the help through the set up of Perform Yard as well as the resources they have on their website that provide step by step instructions. The functionality of the program is also great and definitely streamlines the process of quarterly check ins and annual performance reviews in our company. We also like that we are able to create measurable and attainable goals for our employees in the goals section and the employees are able to go in update those goals to show their progress. So far everything has been great and we hope to expand our use of Perform Yard within our company!

Contras:

I have no complaints at this time, only recommendation we did have was that it'd be nice for managers to to have a section to select their employee and see all past reviews, goals, feedback (private and public) vs having to go into their profile or filter by the employee in each different section. It'd be nice to just have that overview in one section. But other than that it's been great so far!

Jackie
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great customer service and site is easy to use and navigate!

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: Ease of use and navigate, ability for employees to work on review from anywhere, flexibility to customize to the way the company operates with reviews, fantastic and quick responding customer service

The site is easy to use as an admin and user friendly for the employees. The customer service was very quick to respond and help when needed. We also enjoyed having multiple levels of approvers and ways to assign reviews to specific groups of employees. I, also, enjoyed running reports to see where everyone stood in the review process.

Contras:

Unfortunately, it is a separate website which for our specific situation, was what we were trying to move away from. We ended up moving our reviews to our system that already holds HR, Benefits, Payroll, and Annual Reporting data. For our company, it made sense to keep the reviews in the same system the employees are already going into.

Piper
Director, Human Resources & Organizational Development en EE. UU.
Biotecnología, 51-200 empleados

System Worth Having!

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: It has been a very good partnership so far.

I like the ease of use of the system. We rolled this system out in an effort to get off of a paper-based system and it has been exactly what we needed. Using the system has been easy for our employees and has been easily integrated into our weekly 1:1 meetings. Setting up a review has been fast and efficient. We have had a great account rep!!

Contras:

My only downside is that we do not currently have an HRIS that links directly with PerformYard. So as a result I have to upload new data manually. This is not a huge issue it is just not as convenient as a real-time feed would be.

Trey
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Awesome product

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: We felt this product had the best value. It was the lowest price than the other 6-7 options we looked at, and can do essentially everything the others could.

This product has many functions that are company is able to utilize. We can run our entire review cycle through PerformYard, upload company documents that our employees always have access to, get employees to e-sign on handbook changes, implement internal surveys, as well as external surveys to customers for feedback. Their customer service/implementation teams were extremely helpful.

Contras:

A little tough to navigate around at first, especially as an administrator, because there are so many functions. It did get easier over time. I also wish there were more options for customizing the emails that carry the links to PerformYard. They're generic/robotic and wish we would have the opportunity to format and change some of them.

Alexandra
Human Capital Business Partner en EE. UU.
Gestión de inversiones, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Amazing value, easy to use and excellent customer support - perfect for BambooHR users

5,0 hace 5 años

-The simplicity of the user interface -Low cost relative to other options -Excellent customer service (more consultative/strategic vs. pure "support") -Integration with BambooHR

Contras:

Not completely customizable, but to be expected given the cost

Director of People & Culture en EE. UU.
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

If there was ever a time to give >5 stars, this would be the time! Great behind the scenes support.

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: The product was the simplest and easiest way to move from a paper driven performance management process to a slick and easy online process.

Flexibility: The best part of this software is that our current performance review form could be replicated within Perform Yard. Ease of use: Once the basic form was created, it was easy to duplicate and revise to complete 20+ job review forms. Adoption: Even the most reluctant managers were quick to adopt the Perform Yard process.

Contras:

The only drawback to the program is the inability to add a 1-on-1 performance management aspect in conjunction with the regularly scheduled performance management process.

Trey
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Simple to use with a lot of features

Comentarios: Would recommend to others

-Ease of use. Many of our employees who hate technology acknowledged how easy it was -Email notifications when needed -Many features such as reviews, surveys, customer feedback, and goals

Contras:

Have been using for about a month and so far have no complaints. The only (minor) issue we encountered was that some employees were completing their evaluation, submitting it, were under the impression it submit, but it never went through to their manager. We were not able to determine if it was user error, or an error with the program itself.

William
Sales Manager en EE. UU.
Plásticos, 51-200 empleados

Excellent Performance Tracking!

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: It was fast and easy to complete all necessary documentation.

This software works fluently for whatever your need is for performance tracking of employees.

Contras:

There is currently nothing that I dislike about the software.

Elizabeth
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 201-500 empleados

2017 Performance Review

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Kudos to the great customer services and the excellent guidance from. They were kind and no matter how much I asked the same questions they always help me with the process. They took their time never in a rush! Customer Support is a keeper!

From the first sale presentation to end of the uploading it was a great experiences. It was easy and simple to learn.

Contras:

Goals was a challenge for many of my employees. I would like for the system to have a trigger that do not allow to continue until the goals are completed.

Tucker
Property Manager en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Perform Yard for the Win!

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I’m currently doing reviews for my company and it’s very easy to mange and complete. Very happy experience.

Perform yard is very easy to use. Detailed, support is very helpful and detailed. Overall very pleased.

Contras:

Haven’t found anything negative yet hopefully I don’t!

Federico
Personal Banker en EE. UU.
Banca, 201-500 empleados

Review

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Very user friendly!

Simple to use. Would recommend for others to use.

Contras:

n/a Nothing seems to be wrong with this .

Zoya
Zoya
Customer Success Manager en India
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 5.001-10.000 empleados

Easy to use

5,0 hace 4 años

PerformYard is an amazingly easy software to use.

Contras:

Initially, there were some minor glitches while logging in but I guess that has been sorted out. I can work seamlessly on it now.