15 años ayudando a las empresas argentinas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre ShipStation

Aplicación web de envíos y pedidos conectada a más de 150 operadores, mercados/carros de compras y más. Automatiza tareas y etiquetas de impresión por lotes con facilidad.

Descubre más sobre ShipStation

Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

ShipStation tiene una valoración global de 4,6 estrellas sobre 5 según las 901 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado ShipStation antes?

Filtrar opiniones (901)

Joe
Joe
President and Board Member
Entretenimiento, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Really beats the other options!

5,0 hace 2 años
Los subtítulos en español están disponibles en el reproductor de vídeo
Nacho
Dispatch en España
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 51-200 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
Fuente de la reseña

fácil de usar y efectiva

4,0 hace 2 años

fácil de usar e implementar para empresas de reparto

Contras:

no ha funcionado en ciertos dispositivos de nuestra empresa

Justin
Justin
Business Owner en EE. UU.
Almacenamiento, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

ShipStation Is the Best e-Commerce Shipping Tool!

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: ShipStation was an excellent tool to help grow my small business. I am able to see orders from multiple stores that I operate. I have shipped over 20,000 items and I am still shipping products using ShipStation. The

It is by far the best e-Commerce tool for shipping and logistics. It helped me grow and run my business immensely. I was able to easily plug in the stores that I operate and it worked like a charm. It populated all the orders without any problem. I also liked the shipping discounts that it provided, as well.

Contras:

I found it a little clunky to use at first. I had trouble navigating the orders. It is really a warehouse type of tool which I had to get used to. I had to learn to how to navigate using the software which didn't seem as intuitive as shipping on eBay or Etsy, for example.

Arte y artesanía, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Best in class order management, but inventory management is flawed

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Positive. I've tried numerous competitors, but keep coming back to shipstation for just doing the business of shipping things flawlessly. If they would add inventory syncing and kitting/bundling, this product would be literal perfection.

The workflows, batching, labelling, general UI and UX and the user-centric engineering make it obvious this was designed by product managers who have done ecommerce, rather than their competitors who are software engineers first and have no clue what store owners actually want.

Contras:

The inventory managenet is one way; anything you sell on any channel will decrement Shipstation's inventpry, but it won't then push the new stock count out to connected stores. Also therefore no support for kitting and bundling. They recommend you check out other integration partners but most of those cost 300+ per month which is 6x what I'm paying for Shipstation. They have competitors who offer these features free or cheap, but the competitors lack in the order/shipping management features.

Kyle
Operator en EE. UU.
Ropa y moda, Trabajador autónomo

Works Okay, Remote printing issues

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: I wouldn't not recommend using ShipStation, but the integration with the Rollo printer was annoying, specifically on the Mac. It didn't have issues integrating with ecommerce platforms like Shopify or Amazon, and was reliable for sending the correct data and receiving the full and accurate orders.

It integrated well with Shopify, Walmart.com, Etsy, eBay and Amazon.

Contras:

It had connection issues with the remote printing option and Rollo. I would have to frequently disconnect and reconnect the software. The cost jumps up rapidly after 50 orders, and during my off season, if I'd forget to downgrade, I would pay a lot for services I wasn't using

Kathy
CEO en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
Fuente de la reseña

Can't get it to work to even start and live chat support is really bad

2,0 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: My overall experience? Very stressful and upsetting dealing with unqualified support staff who wasted my time and got me nowhere. This, to me, says a lot about the company. What happens after our store goes live and something breaks? Will it be down a week because support is non-existent? Or can I trust a company to build a quality product when they won't invest in quality help? I hope they and others like them are listening. This is not just ShipStation. Companies need to realize the importance of good support. It can make them or break them. I'm off now to find a company with good, well-trained support that has a good command of the English language. Do they still exist?

The ai chat bot was great. Very well trained. I was excited, but could only go so far before I needed a human. Then things went to hell. Never could get it working to know how well it works.

Contras:

There are many problems and the labels were misleading so it was impossible to know what the real problem was. Is it a bug? Is it misconfiguration? Is it just something I don't understand because the explanations on the page weren't clear? I couldn't say and live chat was not helpful at all. He couldn't understand the simplest questions so after 2 hours of trying to get the app connected to our store, and Loom video after Loom video I made to make it easy for him to comprehend, I had to give up trying. Even though his vocabulary was large, it's pretty clear, because of his lack of comprehension, that English was not his first language. But if he knew his job, the language shouldn't have even been a problem. If the shipping app doesn't connect to your ecommerce store, and I showed him pictures to make it crystal clear (it said no shipping options), he should have been trained enough to know what to do to fix it. He didn't even understand the question.

So far so good

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: The customer service/sales experience was great. I’m not a tech person but using the platform has been easy.

I like that it’s a trusted name and that they offer competitive shopping rates.

Contras:

It is expensive to be signed up with their highest tier plan, which is what I need for my volume of shipments and DHL integration.

Alternativas consideradas:

Great easy to use software

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Great so far, I used many different software and this one offered the best rates and the easiest to use platform.

It is super easy to implement, it has a lot of features to make your job faster and it has good customer support if you have a bit of patience.

Contras:

I don't like that I can not put insurance into auto re charge for more than $100.00

Jamie
Jamie
Managing Director en RU
Materiales de construcción, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

The solution I've been searching for

5,0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: I have found the customer support to be more than excellent and that it is included within the 30-day trial period. Special mention to my customer support agent, [sensitive content hidden]. His knowledge of the system and platford is very good, as is his attitude and patience.

The user interface, the dashboard and ease of the settings.

Contras:

Can't think of any. Keep up the great work

Marco
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados

We love ship station

5,0 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: We love it …my sales team uses it. I use it. I track with it. We use it each day. We save money with it. It’s pretty user friendly. Can’t live without it now.

It’s pretty awesome. We had trouble before we found this with high shipping rates. This product saved us money and gave us a great way to manage and integrate all our shipping and orders. We are grateful.

Contras:

Nothing. Even the customer service chat is good - ideally I’d like a phone number for customer service but that’s ok.

Daryl

It works fine - Integrates with everything really well

5,0 hace 5 meses

It integrates with everything we need - far more than any other tool It also provides the best out of the box reporting of any tool

Contras:

Some of the functionality is just kind of weird compared to other tools we've used. Most of it is quite similar, but we run into things that aren't great from a user experience standpoint ocassionally.

Neil
Associate en Canadá
Almacenamiento, 51-200 empleados

Valued product

4,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

I verity of options offered in the product is extensive and well organized

Contras:

Could be more user friendly for some of the options available

Jordan
Jordan
COO en EE. UU.
Ropa y moda, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: GetApp

Put your money and time somewhere else!

1,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: I would stay away from them completely unless they hire new staff and rebuild their software and their customer support team. They are unresponsive, lack knowledge, and always point their finger at someone else as the root cause of the issue, even when it ultimately comes down to their poorly written software.

When we implemented it, it was a big step up from ShippingEasy in terms of feature set and ease of use.

Contras:

Their software is not updated in a timely manner, so when Shopify makes an update , ShipStation no longer works and you are sitting waiting for 6+ months for them to actually fix it so that you can get orders out without the fear that things are not going to work.

Paul
Consultant en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

It can be a game changer

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: The scanning features greatly improved our the speed and accuracy of our shipping process. Being able to compare pricing and ship to different carries from on platform it very beneficial.

It's pretty flexible and relatively easy to use. It works with all our existing equipment and systems. It links to Quickbooks to pull orders and provides the tracking information back. The scanning features greatly improved our the speed and accuracy of our shipping process.

Contras:

Shipstation Connect does not AutoStart consistently. We have issues from time to time where we need to unplug and re-plug devices for Shipstation to recognize them. We do not have this issue with the same equipment and other systems.

Krzysztof
EE. UU.
Maquinaria, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: GetApp

Not perfect but very good

4,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: I was impressed with options you have in this software to speed up shipping proces.
I sell in multiple platforms ( eBay, amazon, and my own ecommerce store) and ship station import all orders into one place. No more login into each of them and ship from there
I also ship with multiple carriers ( USPS and FedEx) and there is where ship station is handy
I am using stamps.com for 5+ years and I ma very happy with it but stamps will not work with FedEx so I had to sort out orders by shipping method and ship USPS packages using stamps.com and than log into FedEx to ship remaining orders from there. FedEx software it terrible ( on line fedex.com and their shop software ) that it actually increase my shipping time that I was considering to drop FedEx shipping method from all stores. Ship Station make shipping much easier if you use multiple carriers and this is why I use it

1) Import orders from multiple ecommerce platform 2) One software for multiple shipping carriers and method 3) Great email notification for clients, multiple options of emails and multiple templets 4)inventory tracking many other good futures

Contras:

1) Depend on package you have with ship station support can take long time to answer your question. No phone support for any users and only email support for lowest package. This is not acceptable. When I need to ship and I have issue I need to call somebody and fix problem ASAP. If you send email you can wait who know how long to resolve issue. Live chat is available only for selected ship station clients ( base on how much you are paying = selected package of ship station) and it may take very long time to actually chat with somebody ( we are talking hours in some cases before you are at top of chat queue ) 2) you have to press button to read package weight if you have scale attached. This is very annoying if you ever used software with automatic scale. You place package on scale and software already know what you shipping. ( or alarm you when scale is 0 = nothing on scale ). I had packages returned because I did not press "read" scale button and package was over weight compared to postage purchased. Same goes the other way. You pay more for postage if your package is less than what you estimate in your ecommerce platform. 3) FedEx international shipping has big problem. Ship station does not print commercial invoice for international packages. You technically can print label but than you have to go to FedEx and fill out commercial invoice form. I do not understand why it can not be printed at the same time with label. All info is already available ( item, price etc) on ship station after importing order. Ship Station print all required paper work for USPS international packages 4) address verification is not strong future on a software . I am comparing it to a stamps.com again. If client place wrong address on a form ship station will tell you that address is not valid but will not tell you what is wrong and will not suggest correction. Stamps.com will suggest correct zip code , street name , apartment number if it is missing etc. Ship station will only tell you " invalid apartment number" or "apartment not found" 5) international imported addresses create issue sometimes if client used other than English address form. German , Japanese, Spanish language use soft punctuations and different letters like ~ or ę ó ś ć and many similar. Ship station when import such address create strange characters replacing original with something like @##@$%% and if you print it I can guaranty package will not be delivered to a clients since local post office will not recognize street name or town. 6) some countries are not recognized by ship station as international address. Republic of Ireland is not recognized. If client place that name on order form Ship station assign USA address to it. Since this is official name if country my client always put it than way and not Ireland in Country section. They would have to put Ireland instead ( Ireland in country field create correct international destination) Same goes to United Kingdom but England will be correct ( it may be few others - just do not remember )

Katelynn
Technical Coordinator en EE. UU.
Impresión, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

ShipStation is a good platform that is well on it's way, Needs more for B2B support.

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: If we can work out the Kinks with Ship From Locations we will be able to easily ship to multiple supported carriers without additional development time for unique integrations from each company into our Custom Order Entry Software.

Initially Importing Orders with little setup time using the XML integration helped us import orders using our custom Order Entry Program in a two-day time frame. It is also easy to add in supported carriers providing you have the required information. Automatic Notifications and returns support is a great added feature.

Contras:

The missing value for B2B customers is missing support for Blind Shipping, in our case, we only update the company name in the ship at this time which we are unable to do in ShipSttion, the recommended workaround was to re-enter 2500+ resellers in each location as a unique Ship From Location. (We have 3) Alternatively we can tax our shipping employee with entering them with each new shipment. Otherwise, I think the lack of bulk importing these Ship From Locations makes things a little worse off. I am hopeful that more features will be released with B2B and Dropship customers in mind.

Owner en Canadá
Productos cosméticos, 2-10 empleados

ShipStation is Necessary but Annoying

4,0 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: It's acceptable for what we use it for and I've been unable to find a replacement for it in our day-to-day operations but it leaves a lot to be desired. The price keeps going up but the service gets worse.

ShipStation is the tool we use for fulfilling orders every day at Curl Warehouse. It allows us to bring in our carrier rates, save our regular package sizes, etc. It is great having everything in one place.

Contras:

There are few alternatives to ShipStation within this price range, and I think ShipStation knows that we don't have a lot of options. Customer service is practically non-existent and several features don't really work as well as they should, such as order filters, updating product information when it is updated in Shopify even though the tools are connected, printing product vendor on the packing slips isn't possible (WHY?! This seems like something so many of us would find beneficial), and there are several other things that seem like they should be part of the tool that aren't and would be really helpful for merchants.

Great Solution for a Growing Business

5,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: A year ago my partner and I started our ecommerce business, and a couple months ago we decided it was time to invest a system to help us automate shipping. ShipStation came recommended from another business we knew, so we used the one-month free trial to give it a try. Within a week or so of getting familiar with the interface, we knew ShipStation was a great fit for us. We were especially happy to see the entry-level tier option of $9/month, which was by far the best value we found among comparable platforms. We also love the inventory management aspect of ShipStation, which we didn't even realize was included at first! The amount of time and energy saved daily by not having to hand write labels, stop at the post office, and manually update inventory is fantastic, especially as those precious hours can be much better spent elsewhere.

-- Once you've overcome the slight learning curve (stated as a con below), the layout feels very natural and easy to navigate. Hovering beacons help provide tips throughout each screen. -- Functionality. ShipStation is an incredibly robust platform with tons of aspects to it: multiple sales channels, customization, inventory management, shipping and tracking, customer logs, reporting, the features go on and on. -- Love the handy calculator tool right on the main screen, which allows you to quickly calculate postage for any type of shipment. -- Many tools to automate functions and make your work quicker and easier (e.g., setting up filters, rules, and batch actions). -- Integrates with many, many, many other apps and tools. -- Save money by using the discounted pricing you receive on postage through ShipStation. -- Very thorough helpful articles in the Support Center. They also have a forum where you can submit suggestions and feature requests.

Contras:

-- Interface is overwhelming at first. Would have loved to receive a short and sweet video introducing me to the main features and organization. The video I did receive upon signing up for the free trial was more of a marketing-focused pitch video, which served no purpose as I was already invested and ready to explore ShipStation. -- The $9/month tier exists, but not readily available as an option when you’re ready to upgrade from your free trial. I had to submit a request via Live Chat to have this option provided. The lack of transparency was a bit disappointing after everything else felt so customer-oriented.

Ropa y moda
Fuente de la reseña

The best label mailing solution for a multi-channel ecommerce business

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: A simple and affordable way to buy postage and print labels for ecommerce businesses.

Shipstation is a fantastic shipping suite for our business. We use the integrations for Shopify, eBay, and Amazon. Orders are automatically imported and we are able to simple and efficiently manage shipments for UPS and USPS. Rates are automatically displayed, invalid address warning shown, and everything can be managed from a web-based UI with remotely connected printers using Shipstation Connect. We are able to use our UPS business account with the UPS integration for our set rates. Labels and Pack Slip templates are customizable and simple to set up. Our 4x6 Brother QL1000 continuous label printer works perfectly with Shipstation and Shipstation Connect, and we use standard letter paper for pack slips.

Contras:

The Shipstation android app does not work with Shipstation Connect very well in terms of printers, and there are UI issues with it. On top of that, the Shipstation web-based application does not work well on small browser screens, so it is currently almost impossible and very painstaking to print labels from a phone.

Robin
Manager en RU
Electrónica de consumo, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Poor for international shipping.

2,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: Saves copying addresses out of Magento by hand.

Remote label printing works well. Does work with non-US based UPS accounts. Web based ... that's about it really.

Contras:

Struggles with international shipments. Shipstation does not support multi-currency, so if you have more than one sales currency, you are hosed. Shipstation does not support shipping to any country that needs a special customs declaration (like NAFTA statement on US->Canada shipping) so for many countries, you will need to do a manual UPS shipment. Shipstation uses pounds or GRAMMES ... very few stores ship in grammes, mostly kg, which Shipstation does not support, so imported weights are always wrong. Does not support international returns. No "rule set" for allocating different countries/services to different carrier services ... etc etc You cannot easily see which shipments are attached to an order. Having printed a label in "orders" you cannot then print a packing slip afterwards, you have to do packing slip then label. Cannot easily print a UPS return label on the thermal printer .. can only email or download ... theres a workaround, but it's non-obvious. The multi-currency and customs failings are a pain for us :(

Ropa y moda, 2-10 empleados

ShipStation

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Overall, I have found ShipStation extremely helpful for the kind of work I do. Especially for a smaller business. We ship out about 100-200 packages a week, and ShipStation is the perfect software to manage that.

ShipStation is very useful for small companies. I work for a small online boutique, and use ShipStation to package/ship items all over the United States, Canada, and Australia. ShipStation is user friendly and very useful for large order quantities. I find there are many useful options when shipping. For instance, it allows ability to combine orders, hold orders until a selected date, sort orders by name, date, size, etc. It is an extremely helpful software.

Contras:

I have not found many flaws in this software. The only issue I have encountered with ShipStation is its inability to function well with other pages open. For instance, when I am shipping, I often have other windows/internet tabs open. ShipStation slows down substantially when I have these other windows open.

Eddy
IT Support Engineer en México
Automoción, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Stores and order management

4,0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: I find it easy to use and a great way to have all of your marketplaces centralized to assist your shipping team or your customers, we have various ways to locate an order and edit it to our needs.

Once you do your basic set up you can start to keep track of your orders and for a long time, we can go back and edit orders from years back in case something new pops up with customer service

Contras:

Since it is a web page it can fail and make your process stop.Sometimes the cache on your account makes it slow to check on order if you have high volume (customer support can assist on this).now that they are testing their new look sometims old SS can be hard to work and you ahve to go to the new look, and viceversa.

Fuente de la reseña

Amazing... as long as you don't have very many child variations.

5,0 hace 4 años

It's easy to use and integrates with just about every sales channel.

Contras:

I removed some starts because Shipstation does not work well for users with a large number of product variations. This is because the Product page displays a MINIMUM of 100 products per page. In our case, each product has dozens of child variations, so the page attempts to load data for THOUSANDS of variations. At best, the page takes several minutes to load. More often than not, it times out and our browser throws a "Page Unresponsive" message. There's already a setting to change the number of products displayed per page, but the minimum is 100. This whole problem could be solved by adding an option to display only 10 products per page. This would boost the page load speed by 1,000%!

Nick

Making Life Easy

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We are very happy with the software we just wish the integration with Lightspeed POS was a little better.

We have two small retail stores with most of our owners and employees' time dedicated to servicing those in-store customers and providing great experiences for everyone who walks through the door. Shipstation allowed us to open up our online store and divert minimal time to fulfilling the rush of orders we received from our website. During the Covid 19 Pandemic this website with the Shipstation software helped us to keep the doors open.

Contras:

Integration with our Point of Sale Solution is not perfect and could be improved significantly.

Fuente de la reseña

Great shipping software that could use some minor tweaks

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Great value for what it costs. Allows us to bring all order shipment tracking together to improve customer experience. Email notifications and returns page are a nice plus for the customer experience.

It has a very wide partner ecosystem and allows us to bring our orders all together into one system to check shipment tracking. The UI is clean and modern. The addition of an iOS app is a big plus and lets us fulfill orders on the go.

Contras:

The ability to auto-correct addresses is great, but ShipStation should highlight these orders so that I can review what was corrected to determine if the change was good. Not all auto-corrects are...correct but overall it catches more of my mistakes then if there was no auto-correct. Support could use some improvement as some issues have required multiple attempts with different agents but generally I do get my issue reolved.

jennifer
jennifer
EE. UU.
Fuente: GetApp

EXTREMELY EASY TO USE! and much more!

5,0 hace 6 años

Shipstation is extremely easy to use. It also has better pricing for postage than USPS itself! It even has more applications than I ever dreamed of! You can have your brand name on your postage (or anything you'd like), it also allows you to: send your customers an email -AND- choose WHEN to have it sent; like so, I learned you can have shipping tracking/delivery confirmation sent to your customer; when it is mailed (scanned at post office - and on it's way), or even sent at the moment you print it out! You can add other venue's that you sell from, integrate the sales from them & print your shipping label right from Shipstation! SO MUCH MORE, that I am still learning I can do! SHIPSTATION IS A WONDERFUL APP IN MORE WAYS THAN I CAN COUNT! ... AND IN MORE WAYS I'VE YET TO LEARN! EXCITING -AND- SIMPLY PUT - IT IS SO EASY TO USE! I'll never go back to printing shipping labels from my on-line account with USPS directly, they do NOT have all the capabilities & extra's that shipstation offers! ONLY SHIPSTATION FOR ME!

Contras:

The only 'con' for me is because I don't have enough customers to warrant the monthly charge. A smaller fee for people like me (who -in a way- are paying more for postage when you add on the monthly fee with the postage). That would help me, or people like me, who can barely afford even the lowest per month for 50 postages per month because I am only printing up to 10 per entire month. It's great for bigger business' tho!