15 años ayudando a las empresas argentinas
a elegir el mejor software

Opiniones de Nasdaq Boardvantage

Sobre Nasdaq Boardvantage

Nasdaq Boardvantage® es el portal de juntas que usan miles de organizaciones en todo el mundo para optimizar sus flujos de trabajo de gestión de juntas.

Descubre más sobre Nasdaq Boardvantage

Easy to upload and collate documents easy to share secure documents.

Contras:

Can’t print out papers to annotate. This can be difficult when chairing meeting.

Valoraciones de Nasdaq Boardvantage

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Nasdaq Boardvantage tiene una valoración global de 4,6 estrellas sobre 5 según las 77 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Nasdaq Boardvantage antes?

Filtrar opiniones (77)

Sebastian
Ing. Sistemas en Colombia
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 10.000+ empleados

Practico.

5,0 hace 12 meses

Su gran variedad de caracteristicas lo hacen muy practico ya sea para estructurar carpeta o correos electronicos, diria que es una herramienta esencial.

Contras:

No funciona muy bn que digamos en todos los navegadores.

Seguridad pública, 51-200 empleados

Nasdaq Boardvantage Review

5,0 hace 3 años

The ease with which it allows my to deploy my work as well as collaborate with external stakeholders to ensure material for meetings are easily accessible.

Contras:

The learning curve for new members could be a bit steep but our company has done a great job of developing learning tools as well as leveraging the e-learnings available on Boardvantage to flatten that curve.

hace 3 años

Thank you for writing a review on Nasdaq Boardvantage. We are happy to hear that our platform is improving collaboration with external stakeholders. Please feel free to reach out to your Account Manager anytime for training resources or any other questions.

Heather
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 2-10 empleados

Board Portal

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: My overall experience with Nasdaq Boardvantage has been very positive.

What I like most about NASDAQ Boardvantage is their customer support. Not only are always helpful and pleasant, but they are readily available.

Contras:

The software is super easy to use. I have guided people over the phone. What I don't like is my company's point person keeps changing. I am not sure if they are moving to other positions within the company, or they have high turnover.

hace 4 años

Hi Heather, thank you for leaving us this review. We will share your feedback with our team, and we appreciate your patience as we transition points of contact. Our commitment to delivering fantastic customer support is as strong as ever, so if you have questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us!

Jonathan
Board member en EE. UU.
Servicios de información, 10.000+ empleados

Unacceptable product

3,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I rarely have a satisfactory experience.

Not much. Just doesn't work well. Decent design.

Contras:

There has be worse portal software out there somewhere, but it's hard to imagine. Antiquated login procedures, attachments don't always stay attached, doesn't function at all with Android phones, hard to print from it. None of our Board members are happy with it. Almost surely it would be better if NASDAQ didn't own it, in fact maybe it was better before NASDAQ owned it.

hace 3 años

Hi Jonathan, we appreciate your feedback. We've recently updated our user login experience, however we are always looking to improve our product based on your needs. If you need assistance in optimizing your experience using Nasdaq Boardvantage, please reach out to our award-winning customer support team.

Phillip
President en EE. UU.
Seguros, 11-50 empleados

Best Option: Boardvantage!

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: secure transmitting of info to Board Members is a huge improvement and document managing during a meeting is much improved with the software.

Functionality and ease of use are both fantastic. With all the bells and whistles it is easy as a user.

Contras:

None. Like all of them it is a little tough to get documents exactly where you want them w/in a Board Book.

hace 4 años

Phillip, thank you for sharing your positive experience using Nasdaq Boardvantage! We are pleased to hear that you are happy with our security and document management features. Our team is committed to improving your workflows and we look forward to continuing to support you and your colleagues.

Hostelería, 501-1.000 empleados

Keeping the meeting organized

4,0 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: Overall, I've had a good experience. I've worked with several fantastic people in the past and present to maintain our account and solve problems.

Both functionality and usability are excellent. It is simple to use even with all the bells and whistles. Our company meetings are sometimes held in here. Its easy to use and create and join any meeting.

Contras:

It is annoying because the meeting feature doesn't integrate with Outlook's calendaring. It impedes effective user-to-user communication over RSVPs for meetings. creates more work for everyone.

Katherine
Assistant Corporate Secretary & Senior Paralegal en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 5.001-10.000 empleados

Keeping Our Organization's Board Organized

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Approvals are easy to accomplish quickly, the customer support is amazing, the software is fairly intuitive and easy to use.

Nasdaq/Boardvantage is the best way to keep your Board materials organized, easy to search and all in one place. I am so glad the days of sending board materials overnight and then slip-sheeting updated documents on meeting days is over!

Contras:

As a keyboard person, I wish hitting the "Enter" key were an option (rather than having to grab mouse to click on "Submit" button).

hace 3 años

Thank you for you review Katherine! We are happy to hear that Nasdaq Boardvantage makes the approval process easy and our customer support is meeting your needs. We value your feedback and are always looking to enhance the user experience.

Ann
Sr. Executive Assistant en EE. UU.
Investigación, 201-500 empleados

Sr. Executive Assistant

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I was on the team of searching for a board portal and am one of the Administrators. My first training was on-site for one day, and customer support was very helpful, and I felt I had a good handle on the produce. We began a review of our site with our Customer Success Manager over the last several months and I know feel that I have a much better grip on the product and can't wait to learn more!

Nasdaq Boardvantage is easy to set up and use. We have six team sites for our organization and with the assistance of our Customer Success Manager, we have been able to create a Dashboard so our board members can access information with a few simple clicks.

Contras:

I haven't experienced anything on the site that I dislike!

hace 3 años

Hi Ann, thank you for writing a review on Nasdaq Boardvantage. We value your feedback and are thrilled to hear that your Customer Success Manager is helping your organization get the most out of our solution. We look forward to continuing to serve you and your board.

Val Rie
Board Relations Manager en EE. UU.
Investigación, 1.001-5.000 empleados

A few thoughts

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: My overall experience has been positive. The folks that I have or currently work with to manage our account and troubleshoot issues are all fabulous.

The interface is great and allows me to provide our board with the information they need in a timely and organized fashion. The administrative functions provide me with an easy way to collect, store and distribute materials.

Contras:

The lack of integration of the meeting module with Outlook calendaring is frustrating. It inhibits the smooth flow of communication with users regarding meeting RSVPs. Creates additional work all around.

hace 5 años

Thank you for your feedback! We are always working hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear about your positive experience with the Nasdaq Boardvantage team!

Pearl
Executive Assistant to CEO en EE. UU.
Banca, 51-200 empleados

The Support wasnt that great

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: It was ok, not a terrible product at all. The technical guys were helpful but the service didn't blow me away.

The features were nice and it was easy to index binders. I love that the binders automatically save in a folder for ease of locating files.

Contras:

My rep was non existent, they were over priced and the portal seemed a bit "Cluttered" I sent an email to cancel and the non existent rep magically appeared to tell me that I had a contract that stated I needed to give them 120 days notice so they stuck me with another year. I am so glad that the new company I went with helped me to get out of it even though we had to pay for another year.

hace 4 años

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, Pearl! We apologize that your experience with Nasdaq Boardvantage didn't quite match your expectations. We want you to know, we are dedicated to improving the customer experience, so we take your feedback constructively to continually make improvements. Thanks again for your time.

SuAnn
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 501-1.000 empleados

Great platform to use!

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: The product is easy to use, but when support is needed they are great when issues do arise - they are quick to respond and always courteous and very helpful and knowledgeable! We never fear having to call for support!

The integration of moving from our old platform to this one was easy, it's easy for end-users to use, love being able to upload multiple items at once and creating the board packets within the system! The surveys and approvals are another feature that we really like a lot and use on a regular basis! Great way to get board involvement in things and it's easy for them to do!

Contras:

Nothing that I can think of at this time. I'm sure there's something, but it's not coming to mind currently.

Rita
Chief Happiness Officer en Emiratos Árabes Unidos
Petróleo y energía, 1.001-5.000 empleados

The Best Board Portal to conduct paperless Board Meetings

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: One of the best software to conduct meetings paperless. We have saved a lot of time, money, effort in printing documents for each of the Board member and then binding it. After the meeting just one copy was retained and the others had to be discarded or shredded, which was a lot of wastage of paper, time and effort..

Amendments, replacement of documents can easily be done even just few minutes prior to the meeting and it would reflect on portal of all Members

Contras:

Briefcase should have an easy search option of documents by a word, phrase, etc.

hace 3 años

Hi Rita, thank you for taking the time to leave a review on Nasdaq Boardvantage! We are thrilled to hear it's saved you and your board valuable resources when conducting paperless meetings. We appreciate your feedback on our Briefcase feature, and we have shared with our team.

Gloria
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 501-1.000 empleados

Excellent Product

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Overall it's a good product and easy to use.

The ease of which it is to use from an administrator standpoint is very important, as well as on the user end. Sending out documents is a breeze.

Contras:

The survey function could be improved since you can't add it to the briefcase or new items.

Caroline
PA to Director en Hong Kong
Administración educativa, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Distributing meeting papers

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Lots of re-training to irregular users after breaks.

Time and paper saving in distributing meeting papers

Contras:

Need to teach users, set password for irregular users

hace 4 años

Hi Caroline, thank you for leaving us a review. We are pleased to hear that Nasdaq Boardvantage has helped you save time in preparing and distributing meeting materials! Our customer success team is available 24/7 and we look forward to continuing to support you and your colleagues.

Patricia
Banca, 5.001-10.000 empleados

Secured and excellent tool

4,0 hace 4 años

Secured and excellent tool. The customer service is excellent. He helped me quickly to resolve my problem accessing to the platform.

Contras:

Will improve other features to ease its use. Like when downloading documents.

Chrisie
Executive Assistant en Canadá
Aerolíneas/aviación, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great features and customer service

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Overall I really like the program and the customer service has been exceptional.

The ease of editing and updating board books. I love that small changes don't equate to a large amount of time and work. This is also great for living documents that change often.

Contras:

You can't attach documents to emails that are not uploaded in Boardvantage. This is frustrating for those who do not have editing permissions.

hace 4 años

Hi Chrisie, thank you for your feedback on our document sharing and email integration. We are thrilled to hear that you are happy with our security and document editing features. We have shared your comments with our team and appreciate your patience as we continue to improve. Thank you for being a Nasdaq Boardvantage client!

Eric
Senior Desktop en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 10.000+ empleados

Thanks

5,0 el año pasado

Support provided is always accurate and helpful.

Contras:

none so far that I am aware of

Angelo
Director en EE. UU.
Banca, 201-500 empleados

Verry Effective Software Product

5,0 hace 4 años

Software is straightforward to use and store documents securely. The other thing I like about the product is the customer service support. They were very responsive and quickly resolved my issue.

Contras:

I have not found an issue with the program.

Karla
Dispositivos médicos, 10.000+ empleados

Review of Nasdaq Boardvantage

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: As mentioned above it is pretty user friendly AND the Tech Support is amazing! Every person that I have talked to has been patient and very helpful!

It is pretty user friendly and actually fun to use.

Contras:

When giving permission to users for documents, the scroll bar is very thin. Would be easier to use if a bit wider.

hace 4 años

Karla, thank you for sharing your experience with Nasdaq Boardvantage. We are thrilled to hear that you are finding our tech support helpful - we think they're pretty amazing, too!

Aya
Assistant en Japón
Seguros, 5.001-10.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Easy to use but need more upgrade

4,0 hace 4 años

easy to upload and collate documents easy to share secure documents

Contras:

Only word file can be a front page of a book so if any other files, excel or power point, can be a front page, it is more easy to use. Email system is not comfortable because I cannot see the precious email when creating new email. When adding documents onto book, it is very helpful if "Update" mark can be added next to the document name on the front page automatically

hace 4 años

Hello Aya, thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you have found it easy to upload and share documents securely! We continue to improve our document management system, so in the meantime your feedback is important to us!

Cecilia
Principal's PA en Hong Kong
Administración educativa, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Very User friendly platform

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: It's very easy to use and very mobile especially during the work at home arrangement.

There is a lot great functionality on the software in one particular place. It also allows me to retract to documents that we have previously done and it's mobile. It's also very secure.

Contras:

It would be great to co-incide with Zoom meetings without having the users to look at two screens at once.

hace 4 años

Thank you for your review, Cecilia! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience with us. We love to hear innovative ideas, and we'll share your integration recommendation with our team!

Bryan
Medical Director en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Collaboration securely amongst all team members in real time

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I like it because of the collaborative capabilities and intuitive navigation of the software. It has security features that others in the organization like

I like the feature of seeing the bios of each applicant on line with easy to access hyperlinks to areas of concern flagged by staff members. The other feature is one can view the material off line at time of virtual team meeting when there is limited to no internet access And the third feature i like a lot is the 24/7 live access - was very surprised to learn this actually exists at 0200h in the Pacific Time Zone

Contras:

Navigation back to original spot within the software is a bit clunky - requires a few more clicks than I anticipated- could be a bit more intuitive if the links are automatically opened up in separate tabs/window

hace 4 años

Thank you for your feedback, Bryan - we will share this insight with our product team!

Fred
President en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

One place for all material

4,0 el año pasado

Allowed consistent access to everything

Contras:

Emails are difficult to manage and delete in quantity.

Tatia
Office Manager/Exec Admin Asst en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 11-50 empleados

Great Board Portal

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Boardvantage has been widely accepted and used by staff and our board members. They are really pleased with the performance and like not having to have "hard copy" materials but also like the ease of use of the portal.

I like how simple it is to upload, edit and create board materials in on location that is easy to access by all

Contras:

Sometimes depending on the device you are viewing your materials on, when you click on an item to view it doesn't always start on the beginning page, it opens on like the second or third page.

hace 5 años

Hi Tatia, Our goal is to make board processes easier and more efficient to manage, and we are ecstatic to hear how Nasdaq Boardvantage has helped you! Our customer service team is available 24/7 if you have questions related to viewing materials across devices. Thank you for leaving us this review!

Philip
Director en Hong Kong
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 5.001-10.000 empleados

Experience with Boardvantage

5,0 hace 5 años

Ease of usage. Convenient for last-minute updates and traveling. Environmental friendly and easy retrieval.

Contras:

The initial registration is a bit complicated.

hace 5 años

Philip, thank you for your review! We're committed to delivering a platform that makes it easier to manage tasks inside and outside of the boardroom, and we're excited to hear how Nasdaq Boardvantage has helped you.