15 años ayudando a las empresas argentinas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre Kuebix TMS

TMS basado en la última tecnología en la nube que se adapta para satisfacer las necesidades únicas de cada cadena de suministro.

Descubre más sobre Kuebix TMS

The system is easy to use and all of my carriers are in one place.

Contras:

Its somewhat difficult to get all the carrier's setup.

Valoraciones de Kuebix TMS

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Kuebix TMS tiene una valoración global de 4,6 estrellas sobre 5 según las 111 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Kuebix TMS antes?

Filtrar opiniones (111)

Chet
Chet
Office Supervisor en EE. UU.
Materiales de construcción, 11-50 empleados

Simplicity in quoting

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: The need to obtain multiple quotes has been eliminated!

Previously, when quoting a shipment, we would go to each of our carrier's websites and get individual quotes. With Kuebix, we can easily and quickly choose the best carrier for a given shipment.

Contras:

For how we use the software, I do not have any cons!

hace 4 años

Hi Chet, Thank you so much for reviewing us on Capterra! It's great to know we've helped you eliminate the need to process multiple quotes! - The Kuebix Team

Matt
VP of Operations en EE. UU.
Artículos deportivos, 11-50 empleados

Best Software Available

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Solved our duplicate data entry. Solved our manual rate comparison. Automatically books and creates BOL's saving lots of time. Overall very happy. Account managers seem to change very frequently.

As an online retailer, Kuebix integrated with all of our systems - Shopify, Amazon, and custom software to get rates and book shipments seamlessly. It eliminates duplicate data entry and gets us the cheapest rate among all of our carriers. Easily pays for itself.

Contras:

No real complaints about existing features as it is much more intuitive and feature rich than any competing software at this price. It's not perfect and some functionality is still in development. Improved pro number integration would be my biggest ask. Currently the PRO number needs to be input manually. Getting that info electronically after being scanned by drivers or terminals would eliminate work and help my customers. The full supply chain ability for inbound freight would be great (ocean freight, full containers, trains etc.)

Justin
Transportation Manager en EE. UU.
Bienes de consumo, 201-500 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

Alternativas consideradas:

Not yet a complete TMS tool

2,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: The system as a whole is clunky and feels like an unfinished product.

Kuebix was pretty easy to navigate and book shipments. The customer support is very responsive and willing to help if possible. It is built on the Salesforce platform, which means the reporting can be customized to fit your company's analytical needs.

Contras:

The shipment tracking was incredibly unreliable. Sometimes shipments would have already been processed through our facility and onto the final destination, but Kuebix still said it was waiting to be picked up from the origin. It is not very broker friendly. There was not an efficient way to set up the BOLs for 3rd party billing when tendering a shipment to a broker. If one user created a report, other users could not access it without reaching out to customer support and having them recreate the report under a shared folder. Certain fields, such as the PO field, can not be edited once booked. So if your team must update data within the shipment, certain fields that should always be accessible for edits were locked for the users.

Felicia
Distribution MGR. en RU
Almacenamiento, 201-500 empleados

my experience with Kuebix

5,0 hace 5 años

the ease of navigation through the site. the expeditious response time of the Kuebix support team

Contras:

there are still some areas I am not familiar with just because I don't use those functions frequently enough for me to be comfortable

Charles
Charles
Director of Operations en EE. UU.
Maquinaria, 11-50 empleados

Upgrading When Ready

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I am a person that wears many hats within our company. We are small and right now we only need the free service. I foresee us using and upgrading Kuebix as our company grows. I look forward to a great future relationship with Kuebix.

The ease of shipping is essential for a TMS. The staff at Kuebix has always been helpful in setting everything up. A few clicks and my shipment is quoted and then booked. BOL is ready as soon as it is booked and can be emailed to who ever needs it.

Contras:

There is just so much information that Kuebix supplies, sometimes, it is challenging to review details of an old shipment

Automoción, 2-10 empleados

Kuebix, quick and easy

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Choosing the right shipper for a shipment is critical. Sometimes it is based on cost, other times it is based on delivery time. Kuebix allows me to review all of the options in one program and choose the best one.

Kuebix is a quick and easy way to compare LTL rates and shipping times. Entering the shipping details one time and receiving many options is a real benefit. It allows me to choose the shipper that fits the need for the particular shipment.

Contras:

I have not had any issues with the Kuebix software or program.

hace 5 años

Thank you for the review! You're right, choosing the right carrier and service type is extremely critical to saving your company money and saving yourself from a headache. Glad the tech is streamlining your processes! Happy Shipping, - The Kuebix Team

Sector textil, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Easy to use and efficient

Comentarios: Time and money savings

Enter information once and get rates for all associated carriers helps with efficiency of the office and getting paperwork done quickly.

Contras:

It is too expensive for business pro; I think their can be a cheaper way to get the business pro version for a small company.

hace 6 años

Thanks for the review! Efficiency is at the heart of what we do at Kuebix. It looks like you're already experiencing increased efficiency with Kuebix Free Shipper. Kuebix Business Pro offers even more features to save your company time and money. With the upgrade, you gain access to features like Reporting, Prepay & Add and Invoice Auditing. Many SMBs find that the ROI received from Kuebix greatly outweighs the cost of the technology. Check out this case study on Vaxcel, a lighting company whose "subscription has paid for itself 2 times over in 6 months!" https://www.kuebix.com/resources/vaxcel-case-study/

Juli
Juli
Shipping Manager en EE. UU.
Muebles, 51-200 empleados

Kuebix is wonderful

5,0 hace 6 años

I like that all my own rates are being used, and I can put the information in one time, and can compare the prices and transit times for each carrier all on one screen, then when I pick the carrier I want to use, I can book the shipment right from the same screen...saves a lot of time.

Contras:

I would have to say that you don't see what each carrier's limit is for what they consider an "oversized" skid. Most carriers go with 8', but there are some that have others.

hace 6 años

Hi Juli, It's great that you're loving Kuebix! We always appreciate positive feedback! When you create a quote, you should receive a message letting you know that it's oversized. The message should tell you the limit and then advise you to create a spot quote or call the carrier. Hope that's helpful, thanks again for the review!

Matthew
Matthew
Euro/FDR Customer Support en EE. UU.
Materiales de construcción, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Want shipping made easy? This is it!

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Overall even with the few issues I have had their support has emailed back with solutions and help so very quickly. I prefer this system and don't know what I would do without it!

It's quick and easy. It is straightforward and easy to navigate. I love using it compared to going individually between carriers and love it was more than the terrible KDL KConnect!

Contras:

If you're trying to check costs to give a quote you cannot convert it to a shipment from there.

hace 6 años

Hi Matthew, Thank you for the stellar review! We definitely do our best to offer a TMS that will make shipping easy for every company! You're right about the quoting feature, that's a place to solely get a quote. If you want to quote and book, the Ship It screen is where you'll want to go! Hope that's helpful. Thank you for being a Kuebix Shipper and giving us such great feedback!

Shara
CSR en EE. UU.
Almacenamiento, 10.000+ empleados

Kuebix TMS

4,0 hace 6 meses

Easy to use, searching Hazmat items is intuitive, ability to save previous SKUs is a lifesaver

Contras:

Hard to track shipments, usually have to call customer service and it takes awhile

Jesus
front desk en EE. UU.

time saving

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: time saving

all of my carriers are in just one click away. I saves me time when running quotes. easy to track shipments.

Contras:

if i make a mistake on the bol i need to unbook, correct it then book it again. if im comparing rates i need to put all the info again when filling the BOL out.

hace 6 años

Hello Jesus, Thanks for your feedback on the technology! Did you know that you can make minor changes to the BOL by accessing the 'Managed Shipments" screen and clicking directly on the KBX number that needs to be updated? This will bring you to the back-end of the shipment where you can edit information. This type of update can only be made on items which will not change the price of the shipment. Updates impacting the price of the shipment will require the shipment to be unbooked before changes can be made. Thanks for being a Kuebix Free Shipper! Please reach out with any questions or if we can help walk you through this BOL editing feature. Email us at [email protected].

RUTH
Office Manager en EE. UU.
Productos químicos, 11-50 empleados

Kuebix

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I love being able to use one soft ware to get all of my quotes. It frees up a lot of time for me.

I love that Kuebix is user friendly. Support gets back to you very quickly with answers to your questions. I like that there is a "free" version because the company does not want to purchase soft ware right now.

Contras:

I wish that I could run reports, I believe that is part of the purchase package. I would like to be able to ship to Puerto Rico and Canada from Kuebix, right now it is not set up for that.

hace 5 años

Hi Ruth, Thanks for being a Kuebix Free Shipper! We're glad that this has been a good option for your company. Reports and dashboard functionality do come with our Business Pro subscription! - The Kuebix Team

Jeff
Senior Logistics Manager en EE. UU.
Vidrio, cerámica y hormigón, 11-50 empleados

Couldn't be happier

5,0 hace 5 años

The best part of this software is the time it will save you. I spent 30 minutes looking up each freight companies rates, sometimes waiting all day for them to get back to me. With Kuebix, it only takes 3 minutes max and I have every carrier's rates that I need. Customer service got back to me within 10 minutes whenever I had a problem and gave me clear, concise instructions to fix it. I couldn't be happier with Kuebix and recommend it to anyone that is thinking about using it.

Contras:

I honestly cannot think of a single problem I have with Kuebix. It is the ideal program.

hace 5 años

Hi Jeff, Thank you for the amazing review! We are so happy to hear that Kuebix is saving you so much time and simplifying your operations.

CHARLES
BUYER / LOGISTICS MANAGER en EE. UU.
Sector textil, 51-200 empleados

Experience

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I love the one stop experience. Before Kuebix I had to go to carrier sites for quotes and booking.

The system is easy to use and all of my carriers are in one place. I was able to customize our BOL to give it a professional look. I am able to download freight information into a spreadsheet that I can share with my carriers.

Contras:

No cons. I like everything about this system.

SANDY
LOGISTICS COORDINATOR en EE. UU.
Arte y artesanía, 51-200 empleados

TIME SAVER

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: AGAIN, THIS IS THE MOST COST EFFECTIVE WAY TO MAKE MY JOB SO MUCH EASIER.
IWE LOVE IT!

LOGISTICS IS A RAPID GROWING, FAST PACED BUSINESS AND KUEBIX CUTS THE TIME IT TAKES SEARCHING INDIVIDUAL CARRIER SITES FOR QUOTES. KUEBIX SAVE ME HOURS OF VALUABLE TIME.

Contras:

I DON'T THINK THERE IS ANYTHING NEGATIVE I CAN SAY ABOUT KUEBIX. IF ANYTHING, IT CAN BE SLOW AT TIMES.

Sandy
Facilities Manager, LV en EE. UU.
Ingeniería industrial o mecánica, 51-200 empleados

very usefull

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: everything in one place.

Fast and straight forward. Easy to choose carriers, and book the shipment, with booking notifications from the carrier

Contras:

having to dig to see if its not a direct point.. small red icon shows, but its not on the tab of the carrier prior to choosing them.

hace 6 años

Hi Sandy, It's great to hear that you're finding the system straight-forward and easy-to-use, that's the goal! In terms of determining whether the carrier you have selected is direct or indirect, a flag should appear at the top right-hand corner of the quoting screen. A yellow flag means that the carrier is indirect, and a red disclaimer will appear as well. Give us a call at 1(800)220-8610 if you'd like someone to walk you through this!

Kyle
Logistics Manager en EE. UU.
Envases y contenedores, 11-50 empleados

Awesome Product

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Kuebix has been invaluable to our company. I could not do my job nearly as effeciently without Kuebix.

Saves me so much time! Being able to quote multiple carriers at once is a life saver. Also it is very nice being able to pull up quotes quickly when auditing freight bills.

Contras:

I wish all the shipments would show the pro #'s. Sometimes they do and sometimes they don't. It may be just certain carriers that it shows up on, but I haven't looked that far into it.

Manny
Logistics Manager en EE. UU.
Logística y cadena de suministro, 51-200 empleados

Kuebix Review

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Overall, I am happy with the software and the customer service prompt response to my questions. Very fast and reliable to solve any issues.
I depend on Kuebix for freight quotes on a daily basis.

It is easy to use and accurate, great and fast customer service

Contras:

The software relies on salesforce plataform. If Salesforce is down, Kuebix is down.

hace 5 años

Hi Manny, So glad to hear that Kuebix is a reliable source for finding the best freight quotes each and every day! Thanks for the review.

Brandon
Management en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

It's awesome to see all quotes at the same time.

5,0 hace 6 años

Being able to compare all the rates at the same time and pick the best fit. I have been able to utilize some shipper that are generally more expensive. Previously I would not run quotes through their system.

Contras:

Only thing that comes to mind would be being able to store some thing into the book it page. I use a lot of the same information in all of my shipments and currently have to input it for every shipment. That would be great to have it there already.

hace 6 años

Hi Brandon, It's great that you're finding the best rates for your shipments with Kuebix without all the legwork of quoting individually. Storing common information within the booking page also crossed our minds! As a free user, you can save up to 25 items and addresses to your Kuebix account! As you enter your shipment information, an option to save your addresses and to save your items will appear. Save your information to populate future orders. Let us know if you'd like some help walking through this! Email us at [email protected].

Cindi
International Logistics Coordinator en EE. UU.
Almacenamiento, 10.000+ empleados

Love Kuebix

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Kuebix saves us a lot of time and helps us to get the best rate so we are saving money on freight.

I only have to go to one place to get all of my LTL and ground rates instead of going to each of their websites. I also love how it shows the transit time as well.

Contras:

Sometimes when a skid is over length, the rate will be more as some Carriers have a over length fee.

William
Web Sales en EE. UU.
Materiales de construcción, 11-50 empleados

Kuebix Rocks

5,0 hace 5 años

This gives us the opportunity to save our customers money, which help keep them as customers.. Win-Win

Contras:

Every now and then it acts a little buggy but nothing i cant deal with.

Comercio minorista, 2-10 empleados

Kuebix Review

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Overall, Kuebix is user-friendly and provides a one-stop shop to compare all of your freight pricing!

The software is super easy to use! You can load all of your carriers and Kuebix will provide pricing for all of your options - economy, priority, guaranteed - its great! After you enter weight and dimensions a class is automatically suggested for you so takes out the guesswork and research! Produces a BOL for you that is easy to read.

Contras:

Not sure if you can declare a value for insurance but we have freight insurance through another company.

hace 6 años

We love to hear that our software is easy to use! Thanks for the review! There's an option to add a declared value of insurance on parcel shipments. If you want to add a value to an LTL shipment, you can enter this information into the "Special Instructions" section. These instructions will appear on the BOL. Thanks again for the positive feedback!

Debbie
Manager en EE. UU.
Logística y cadena de suministro, 11-50 empleados

POLY PRO REVIEW-KUEBIX

Comentarios: none

Freight Quotes and freight rates. Tracking info and able to get documents.

Contras:

Difficulty trying to third party bill my customer

hace 5 años

Hi Debbie, Thanks for the great review! If you ever want help going through a process, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Success team at [email protected]!

Kevin
General Manager en EE. UU.
Alimentación y bebidas, 2-10 empleados

Shipping Made Easy

5,0 hace 5 años

This software makes it easy to view all carrier freight quotes with one click. What a time saver!

Contras:

It would be nice if it was a little more economical as far as pricing goes.

michael
Warehouse Manager en EE. UU.
Almacenamiento, 51-200 empleados

Kuebix TMS Thoughts

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: It is useful

That I can look at different carriers at the same time.

Contras:

When getting another rate I had to start over instead of opening up another window at the same time.