Opiniones de ShipMonk

Valoraciones medias

• En general
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre ShipMonk

Esta solución de gestión de inventarios y cumplimiento de pedidos multicanal permite que las empresas se enfoquen en lograr un crecimiento escalable.

Descubre más sobre ShipMonk

Mostrando 69 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Corey G.
Product Manager
Comercio minorista, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 21/1/2019

"Easy to use "

Puntos a favor: I used ShipMonk to help jumpstart a small business. Their team was super helpful in getting me up and running, and things were pretty seamless. They also gave me plenty of advice (for free) around marketing, operations, and ways to possibly expand into new markets. I found their pricing pretty reasonable, too. All in all I'd recommend them.

Contras: Their billing platform is somewhat immature, but they've been making improvements to it over the last year or so.

• Publicado el 21/1/2019
David S.
Director of Operations
  • Publicado el 10/2/2020

"2+ Years and Going Strong"

Comentarios: They've been extremely flexible in helping my business grow and willing to follow my custom guidelines for packaging orders.

Puntos a favor: Software - I'm able to manage inventory and orders in one easy to use platform. They are constantly launching new features that have been a no brainer for my business.

Contras: I would like to see an integration with Zapier. They informed me it will be launching in Q2 so I'm eager for that.

• Publicado el 10/2/2020
Cofounder
Almacenamiento, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 18/12/2018

"Bad support teams"

Comentarios: We have been using Shipmonk for about 9 months, we originally had a lot of problems getting our online stores setup with their system, they don't have any open apis or any way to do stuff if you have your own manual store, but it ended up working well enough once we moved to shopify. Then this holiday season we ended up having a shipment come in late, we reached out to them to get them to schedule a pickup so that we could still get it delivered on time, we were told this would be fine and tried to schedule a delivery as soon as possible with them. It took them 2 weeks of us messaging them and 3 days of our shipment sitting at the port for them to tell us they couldn't. We could have scheduled another pickup but decided this would have been better. We ended up getting it shipped the next day and again told that they would ship them out that day, they had also sent out an email that as long as we had our product there on time they could ship it out by Saturday. It then got to Tuesday morning and a bunch of printers still were not correctly shipped out and they had not correctly scanned the products for Fedex delivery so we have no guarantee that they will be shipped on time. Over the entire course of this we talked to about 6 different customer support people and were constantly told different things. Their mixed messages cost us thousands of dollars and the best they said is they assign us to another customer support specialist.

Puntos a favor: It was very easy to connect with shopify to get basic things working.

Contras: The customer support teams constantly give us conflicting information and even their mass emails give completely wrong information. Also their interface is very hard to manage and can make it so you easily make some massive mistakes. There are some very basic things like changing choice on multiple orders at a time that are completely impossible so that we have to manually go in and fix it in each order

• Publicado el 18/12/2018
Michael R.
Senior Operations Coordinator
Alimentación y bebidas, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 26/7/2019

"ShipMonk Review"

Comentarios: We rarely run into any issues with ShipMonk system itself; aside from a few bugs here and there. If anything does occur, our Happiness Engineer hops on it right away. I would like to commend [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for being the best Happiness Engineer we could hope for! He is very responsive, and always helps as best he can.

Puntos a favor: Very intuitive. The approximate Stockout Days is extremely useful & quite accurate. Creating Orders through ShipMonk is very easy to understand, and provides accurate tracking. It is a simple process for creating new items.

Contras: I have no complaints with the ShipMonk system. If I were to make a suggestion, it would be great if we could identify the approximate transit time for an order based on the location it is shipping to. I find the shipping options listed are broad & not too useful. We have inserts that are automatically included in our orders. Sometimes, we do a bulk upload shipments for our investors & the inserts are automatically added. But we do not want inserts on these orders. So we have to manually remove them, which is time consuming. A method to remove a SKU in bulk from orders would be a great tool that would save us time. But those scenarios are rare.

• Publicado el 26/7/2019
Mikel P.
Founder, CEO.
Ropa y moda, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 16/1/2019

"Affordable but high quality fulfillment service"

Comentarios: All in all, very satisfied with their service and the timely delivery of the orders to my customers.

Puntos a favor: We've been using Shipmonk (and their associated Shopify app) for more than a year now. The onboarding process is fairly easy and they help you connect your store to their fulfillment center, and map the SKUs to their internal inventory codes. You can also do it yourself manually if you create product bundles, for instance, or they will do it for you if you have a lot of them, just by sending them a CSV. From that moment on, Shipmonk automatically captures the orders from Shopify, processes them, and then inserts the tracking number once the order has been fulfilled. So all in all, it is a very straightforward process and the only work you need to do is check their interface daily to verify no orders are "stuck" because the buyer entered an incorret address, or you have run out of stock of any item (which you shouldn't, as they provide a forecast on how many days of inventory you have left at the current sales rate.

Contras: Some occasional mistakes in the billing, especially at a time when a carrier reused tracking codes and we were charged for packages that were not ours, or in the beginning when they applied international shipping rates slighlty different to those agreed upon, but both were corrected quickly. Just be on top of the billing reports (that are fairly detailed, which honors them).

• Publicado el 16/1/2019
Rebecca U.
Productos cosméticos, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 8/4/2019

"No Reservations about Shipmonk"

Comentarios: Shipmonk's customer service is extremely attentive and all of our customers have been happy with the arrival of their packages. I am very grateful for the team at Shipmonk and their support in the growth of our business.

Puntos a favor: I loved how clear everything was. Inventory was all in one place where I could see everything along with all the orders and the timing of their shipments. I loved not having to manage customer's orders the most.

Contras: Sometimes I would have a hard time with the "mapping" of products but once I figured it out then it was never a problem. There is a learning curve to understanding how to map and bundle but it is not that complicated and it winds up saving so much time in the long run when placing manual orders.

• Publicado el 8/4/2019
Steven R.
Diseño gráfico, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 2/12/2019

"An Experience Worth Every Dollar"

Comentarios: ShipMonk has been a fantastic use of effortless shipping when it comes to my products and storage inventory. I always liked how they manage the storage portion as it makes life a lot simpler on my end.

Puntos a favor: I like how there’s an efficient process for orders that are automatically shipped along with my e-commerce store.

Contras: The labeling process when it comes to shipped boxes from other companies.

• Publicado el 2/12/2019
Brooke S.
Webmaster
Comercio mayorista, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 9/6/2018

"Ship Monk put Amazon to Shame when it comes to fulfillment."

Puntos a favor: ShipMonk delivers personalized attention and customer service for every question and concern we've ever had regarding the software or client information. They are truly invested in each and every company using their service.

Contras: They are a little less known than other companies for fulfillment. Hearing a name like Amazon for fulfillment instantly triggers a sense of stability and comfort. Ship Monk just needs a little bit more time to establish themselves and the will be giving Amazon a run for their money.

• Publicado el 9/6/2018
Head of Customer Support
  • Publicado el 3/12/2019

"ShipMonk is the modern answer to fulfillment "

Comentarios: I would recommend ShipMonk for anyone struggling with fulfillment needs.

Puntos a favor: ShipMonk has modernized an otherwise archaic process. They also have an amazing team to support their customers.

Contras: It can occasionally be slows to load but is constantly improving. They seem to take customer suggestions to heart so I don’t often have cons about this software.

• Publicado el 3/12/2019
Marek B.
  • Publicado el 31/3/2019

"Shipmonk is a great order fulfillment center for eCommerce"

Puntos a favor: Shipmonk is a great order fulfillment center for eCommerce. Quick Customer service and great online application/platform. We have integrated ours with Shopify store. Two locations in CA and FL can help you optimize shipping costs. We can highly recommend it!

Contras: We have been with Shipmonk for 2+ years and we have really like everything so far.

• Publicado el 31/3/2019
Artículos deportivos, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 28/3/2019

"Very good platform and reliable service "

Comentarios: Shipmonk really has helped relieve some important pains for our startup. They took over fulfillment seamlessly which allowed us to focus on other aspects of the business. The special projects team even helped us with the final portion of our assembly at a reasonable rate.

Puntos a favor: I like how you can create manual orders within the system. Also like how you can track the remaining inventory quantities of each SKU.

Contras: It would be nice if you had a mobile app because the browser site on mobile is difficult to navigate.

• Publicado el 28/3/2019
Steven C.
General Manager
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 30/8/2018

"My experience with ShipMonk."

Comentarios: I have been able to expand my marketing online efforts because of the load ShipMonk has taken off my team. Sharp processing and efficient options with low cost shipping makes for a great asset to our business.

Puntos a favor: I have used ShipMonk for over a year. They have been great for my business. They are efficient in filling my orders and they do it safely and carefully. I recommend them to any business who needs fulfillment services . They have integrated with my Shopify site seamlessley.

Contras: Really nothing has been a negative. The software works on desk top and also on my mobile. All our orders are monitored by the minute.

• Publicado el 30/8/2018
  • Publicado el 31/7/2018

"Service is okay, customer care is the worst."

Puntos a favor: Integrating with my Amazon and Shopify account wasn't too difficult, but I have to manually push through all the orders by logging into the website, reconfirming what shipping option I want and submitting it.

Contras: The customer service is spotty at best. I have to keep following up or hunting down representatives, and what they say their policies are on the website and what it is with new centers are apparently 2 different things. I feel this company is one of those "bro" tech companies with little to no customer care initiatives in place

Respuesta de proveedores

por ShipMonk el 14/8/2018

Thank you so much for your review. Feedback is so important to us, because it drives our product improvements.

We¿re very sorry that you have found our customer support spotty. We truly attempt to adhere to a 24 hour SLA, and if we managed to miss the mark, that¿s entirely our fault.

You mentioned that you have to manually push the orders through and reset the shipping options you want. This actually sounds like perhaps the mapping on your orders was never properly configured. Once you map shipping methods to the options available in your store, the system will apply the same logic for all future orders.

It sounds like this may just be a simple misunderstanding on how to use the software, and that perhaps we should have done a better job of educating you. Please reach out to me directly and I¿d be delighted to guide you through the mapping process and address the specifics of your questions.

You can reach me anytime at [email protected]

• Publicado el 31/7/2018
Thor T.
Business owner
  • Publicado el 22/12/2017

"Simply very good!"

Comentarios: We run our logistics for our e-commerce business on ShipMonks fulfillment platform. The GUI is very basic but that's also what makes it user friendly. Simple can still be very good.

Puntos a favor: What counts for us is order execution, which is perfect. We have integrated our e-commerce with ShipMonks inventory platform, when we receive an order on our e-commerce platform it goes directly to ShipMonks inventory management platform, which we have access to. We decide on shipping method, and the order is on it's way to our customer. Shipping method depends on destination. When all is set up it's pretty simple to manage. Integrate your e-commerce platform with ShipMonk and you have a fully fledged e-commerce / logistics setup. Customer support is outstanding, if you ever need it. Works very well.

• Publicado el 22/12/2017
Toulaish S.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 15/7/2019

"I Love ShipMonk! Giving it a 5-Star!"

Puntos a favor: I am giving ShipMonk a 5-Star review for various reasons! "SIMPLICITY" would be one word to describe the overall user experience and business experience with ShipMonk. They have made a phenomenal job at Simplifying the entire process from Shopify integration to receiving your products in their warehouses and shipping them globally. They have a truly dedicated and devoted Customer Service team to help you every step of the way. Their international shipping rates are attractive and that has been much appreciated by our customers. Working with ShipMonk has been a plain-sailing journey. ShipMonk has made it possible for me to run my business remotely from anywhere in the world which I am truly appreciative and grateful for. Cheers,
Toulaish, CEO www.Sleep-Bliss.com

Contras: Honestly, they have organized themselves in such a way that I have not seen any negative points with ShipMonk so far.

• Publicado el 15/7/2019
Taylor O.
  • Publicado el 21/12/2018

"The best 3PL ever (And I've used 3 others before)"

Comentarios: Before shipmonk I used multiple other 3PL's and hated them all. There were always issues. With Shipmonk it's been over a year now of smooth sailing

Puntos a favor: So easy to use, such great support staff. They have helped by business scale by millions of dollars

Contras: No complaints! It's all good, sometimes there are minor tech glitches but you just refresh the page and its good, and that rarely happens

• Publicado el 21/12/2018
Dimitar A.
ceo
Electrónica de consumo, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 25/6/2018

"Great service!"

Puntos a favor: I've been using them for over a year now and everything is going without problems. Perfect platform without any breaks from the tech side and with fastest shipping i've seen!

Contras: the minimum fee. You have to sell atleast 100 products per month otherwise you get charged. But if you are selling a lot this is the best platform!

• Publicado el 25/6/2018
Cathy B.
Senior Manager
  • Publicado el 25/10/2018

"Outstanding Fulfillment Experience!"

Comentarios: I am trying to use Shipmonk for my fulfillment requirements for my newly launched e-commerce store. When I looked around internet I found dozens of fulfillment service providers and I was completelly confused how to move forward. I went through Shipmonk website, and called their customer support to discuss the issue. Please be noted that unlike any other service providers, Shipmonk customer service reps are highly trained and deal with their customer applying their "Emotional Intelligence". Meaning, they just do not try to sell their service. In contrary, they "truly" understand the need of their customer and explain the service to the level that the customer actually need. I have never had any conversation with any other fulfillment services before. I am experiencing a unique way of customer relationship and I am loving it (as reflecting from my writing)!

Puntos a favor: Very user friendly software. Easy to navigate around and understand the contents.

Contras: There is absolutely NOTHING that I did not like about the software.

• Publicado el 25/10/2018
Inna B.
VP
  • Publicado el 17/7/2017

"Great company to work with"

Puntos a favor: Easy to set up, fast shipping . Very intuitive software . Always up and running. Dependable . Would recvomend

• Publicado el 17/7/2017
Head of Customer Support
  • Publicado el 8/2/2018

"We use Shipmonk to fulfill & ship products for our e-commerce company. "

Comentarios: This offers a centralized place to review inventory, orders, and shipping options.

Puntos a favor: This interface is very clean and easy to understand. The support staff is also timely, helpful, and knowledgeable. The CEO isn't afraid to jump in to make sure things are running smoothly.

Contras: The returns section could be a little more organized. I would love to be able to archive returns as we check them off in our system.

• Publicado el 8/2/2018
Adeline D.
CEO and Founder
  • Publicado el 31/10/2017

"Shipmonk has fuffiled orders that my customers made the same day and items are delivered fast."

Comentarios: Products being shipped for me and being able to cut time from visiting the post office and saving hundreds of dollars from shipping

Puntos a favor: Being able to navigate shipmonk to track orders, creating recieving to drop off new items, creating new orders for customers, being able to put an order on hold in case a customer needs to update their shipping information or make changes to their orders. Customer service is awesome and engineers are always available to respond to emails and resolving issues right away. Customers are pleased with how the products are delivered to them with no damages or scratches.

Contras: I just wish there was a mobile app to download so that it's easier for me to stay on top of orders instead of having to remind myself to log in daily

Adeline D.
CEO and Founder
  • Publicado el 27/11/2018

"Le Bijoux Parfum loves Shipmonk "

Comentarios: I’ve been a proud customer of Shipmonk since August 2017. All orders have been delivered to all of my customers on time. Shipmonk staff works with me diligently to fulfill all requests

Puntos a favor: This software has made it very easy for my company to track orders, manage inventory, and add new stock

Contras: I wish shipmonk created an App where I could download on my IPhone to stay on top of alerts

• Publicado el 27/11/2018
Coordonnateur - Service des communications
  • Publicado el 24/1/2018

"Great expertise, very helpful staff. I'm happy I have found them!"

Comentarios: Saves time and money. It allows my business to grow as I always have the latest information up to date.

Puntos a favor: Easy to learn. There is a lot of flexibility. Their dashboards are very helpful. Uploading masses of customers can be done with ease.

Contras: The billing section of the platform is less intuitive than the rest but all the information is there.

• Publicado el 24/1/2018
David M.
  • Publicado el 7/12/2019

"They will leave you high and dry when you need them the most"

Comentarios: At the critical time of year (Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Christmas), they will only focus on their biggest customers and they will leave you high and dry. We have hundreds of out of stock orders. The new stock was delivered on Wednesday at lunchtime. It's now 9.30pm on Friday and not only have they not dispatched the orders, but they also haven't even put the stock in the warehouse. I have called and messaged but have been constantly fobbed off and lied to with 'it's moving through the warehouse'. The truth is they are focusing on their bigger customers because they pay them more money. Nobody cares, nobody listens. So I have no option but to voice my concerns here instead. If you're looking for a service you can depend upon when your business needs it the most, Shipmonk, unfortunately, isn't the answer.

Puntos a favor: The software allows you to see an overview of your fulfillment

Contras: Returns labels can be buggy to generate

• Publicado el 7/12/2019
Angelo V.
Customer Service Manger/Inventory Specialist
Ropa y moda, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 31/10/2017

"We work closely with shipmonk as a vender with plenty of lines and items. Customer support is great!"

Comentarios: Easy to use and understand how companies rate other companies

Puntos a favor: Easy to understand! easy to navigate! Working closely with shipmonk has been a great way for us to stock and ship items quickly and efficiently!

Contras: sizes SKUs not always is order, this sometimes makes it difficult for our team to correctly view what is in stock.