15 años ayudando a las empresas argentinas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre NetHunt CRM

Sistema inteligente de CRM para Gmail y Google Apps, para administrar procesos e interacciones comerciales sin salir de la bandeja de entrada.

Descubre más sobre NetHunt CRM

It's very intuitive to use, and overall was easy to get a team new to using a CRM, to start using NetHunt fluently.

Contras:

Syncing with Google was a little confusing at first.

Valoraciones de NetHunt CRM

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
4,9
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

NetHunt CRM tiene una valoración global de 4,8 estrellas sobre 5 según las 166 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado NetHunt CRM antes?

Filtrar opiniones (166)

Marius
Marius
Founder and CEO en Alemania
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

The most flexible and modern CRM we could find

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We are a startup in an international niche market, which means we have some technical- and location-based management requirements for each new lead that we gain. The CRMs we previously tried, despite claiming flexibilty, often became super complicated once we had the workflows set up. This actually resulted in a considerable increase of time spent on a lead/deal, but became necessary to keep track of all associated information. With NetHunt CRM we have found a tool that not only seamlessly integrates with our emails, but also offers automation options and has easy to use interfaces for our servers to trigger actions and add missing information.

Because NetHunt CRM seamlessly integrates with our Gmail accounts, it takes virtually no extra time for us to document our sales correspondance. This way we only need to type down call notes, which is a major improvement over our previous CRMs.

Contras:

There is some potential shortcuts missing that would further increase the ease of use. Examples of this would be Two way syncing Google Contacts or Automatically assigning emails not just to contacts (like now), but also to the corresponding deals.These are however small points and with the quick and helpful support we experienced during our free trial, I am convinced, that this software is supported by a young and dynamic team and will continue to be developed in the future.

Christopher
CEO en EE. UU.
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Functional but elegant

5,0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: Their customer service is always quick to respond and very knowledgable. The product works and isn't bloated. Great experience.

Nethunt's product design is great. If you are a somewhat technical user that wants the freedom to customize and tinker, they really allow you to get under the hood. If you are less technical, I imagine their out of the box default setups work well too.It was key for us to have an integration inside GMAIL to keep the actual CRM portion streamlined and easy to use. We then use Nethunt's automation builders as well as Zapier to move that data to where we need it (e.g. reporting, MailerLite for marketing etc.)Zapier also allows us to capture lead data from Paperform and Gmail easily into Nethunt to minimize manual data entry and cut down on errors.

Contras:

There are some small UI quirks that are somewhat challenging for our workflow (e.g. divs being a bit too small to display a full deal title), but we've been able to work around them.The cap on shared email templates on the pro plan seems unnecessarily restrictive. We could use 40 or so, but it's not important enough to justify upgrading to the next tier.

Haba
Content Manager en Rumania
Prensa, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

A good CRM for Google Workspace.

5,0 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: Works great and without any issues. I speak for the whole team and we love it.

Works flawless with our Google Workspace setup. We are a Google Workspace dependent company (we really like it) and NetHunt CRM works great with the big G apps.

Contras:

Was not the easiest software to setup but we managed to make it work as it should.

Scarlett
Paralegal en EE. UU.
Servicios jurídicos, 11-50 empleados

Great software

3,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I have had a great experience using Net Hunt.

This software allows you to have multiple databases for each area in your firm. Easy of use is the greatest quality.

Contras:

Searching for different subjects can be confusing.

Kenneth
Kenneth
Principal Attorney en EE. UU.
Práctica de la abogacía, 2-10 empleados

Easy-to-use Google Workspace-integrated CRM with knowledgeable support

5,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: Overall experience has been very good. The platform is quite easy to use and understand, though everything has a learning curve. Very generous live support made everything easier.

- Integrated seamlessly into Google CRM but can also be viewed standalone - Strong CRM features - Flexible/customizable - Very friendly, accessible, and knowledgeable support from Ukraine

Contras:

- If it had better developed project/task management features, I could replace one of my other platforms

Seth
Seth
Sales & Marketing Director en EE. UU.
Restaurantes, 11-50 empleados

Great experience so far

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Great so far! I adopted to use with a newly hired Virtual Assistant and it has been a great tool for the two months we have been adopting it.

We love that NetHunt integrates with Gmail pretty seamlessly. Our marketing team has used tools better for automation, and our operations team have used tools better for customer management, all of which are good at manager contacts at scale. NetHunt's sweat spot is balancing these while also making individual outreach a breeze.

Contras:

There have been a few features that are unclear. We spent a lot of time building out Workflow automations in a way that is intuitive and mimics how similar software works only to discover NetHunt's workflows operate differently. Had there been better advanced user information this could have been avoided. Thankfully their support has been both responsive and helpful in each of these instances. It would also be nice to pull reports based on a broader swath of criteria. Our pipelines are non-money-generating but the report that would be most helpful can only pull based on the $ criteria.

Jens
Jens
Director Operations en Chile
Recursos Humanos, 11-50 empleados

Best Linkedin and Gmail based CRM with easy to learn curve

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Great product, easy to use, best Linkedin plugin to capture contacts and customers. Not the cheapest, but OK valur for money for SME companies in B2B.

Best Linkedin Pluginb Lead and Contact capture feature. If you use B2B, it is one of the best and you don´t need additional Linkedin SN license. Easy to use, even for starter colleagues. Lot´s of good customization, just enough to not get overwhelmed.Easy merge utility, one of the best! In order to maintain clean contact and company database.

Contras:

When importing from my former CRM Cloze system i had some difficulties with importing additional fields, that messed up, but fortunately it was easy to delete and start again after knowing what my error was.Standrad Dashboard reports are limited, could be a little more detailed.

Pascal
Pascal
CMO en Tailandia
Software informático, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Excellent value for money with many features and unlimited contacts, and email sends!

5,0 el año pasado

It seamlessly integrates with Gmail. It has unlimited contacts, and email sends so that we don't have to fear exploding cost.

Contras:

What is missing is a website tracking cookie that allows you capture website browsing behavior and to trigger emails.

Micah
Micah
Principal Broker en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas:

I Was Shocked with How Customizable and Easy to Use NetHunt Is..

5,0 hace 2 años

I liked how easy NetHunt was to set up and customize and I loved the workflows that you can customize and create. It's all super easy as well being that it's built right into Gmail so you don't have to learn an entirely new software.

Contras:

The biggest cons I see is that the CRM comes at a premium price and the workflows seem a bit limited especially if you use this feature a lot. I'd also like the ability to customize workflows with a drag and drop feature instead of the current method. Lastly, I would like better integration with Google Drive (where we store all of our client transaction files). Currently, the best fix that we've found with Google Drive is to link each transaction file to drive and then pin the specific transaction folder to the top, but I'm thinking there may be a better way? Either way, these are not things that would cause me to move from NetHunt at this point.

Nate
Nate
Business broker en Puerto Rico
Capital riesgo y capital privado, 2-10 empleados

Complete GMail CRM for brokers

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: The client success manager I have [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been exceptional!

Ease of importing contacts, help from staff to verify import was successful and their suggestions on how to customize the folder and fields for optimal use.

Contras:

I haven’t found an issue with it yet, still looking for a way to integrate a PDF esigning solution into it.

Sebastian
Sebastian
CEO & Co-founder en Suecia
Software informático, 2-10 empleados

Great software and great support. Perfect Linkedin + Gmail integration

5,0 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: Overall, I like it a lot. And great support. Yet, there is not a perfect CRM out there (I've tried the most). Nethunt is the one that comes closest. Nethunt should focus on integration to data providers (to keep data updated in CRM) and ChatGPT (to make sales work less manual).

- Lead Capture (linkedin + gmail integration) is top class. Which leads me to that we can have very good and clean data in our CRM.- Automated workflows (could be even better, but its good): I use workflows to automate de-duplication of contacts and companies, which leads me to have good data in the crm. - Integration to Linkedin: this saves me a lot of time when entering data.Integration to Gcal + gmail : this saves me a lot of time tracking activity.

Contras:

- It should allow for "open in a new window" of deals, so I can faster go through all leads and write them, with fewer clicks. Or, find me an other UX for that. - IF I add contact via linkedin, and then contact writes me on email, I should be able to automatically map the two. Which is not the case today. - I like the integration to Looker Studio, its really smart move. But, NH should provide some standard templates for my CRM analytics.

Automatización industrial, 51-200 empleados

Nethunt

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Very positive

Gmail intergration ease of use, prompt service

Contras:

Reports can be made more accessible and also the integration with gmail mobile app can be improved

Andrew
Andrew
Director of Acquisitions en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 11-50 empleados

The integration of NetHunt into Gmail is superior to all other CRM's

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall, our experience has been fantastic. I am excited to see what other capabilities this platform has for us.

I absolutely love the Gmail inbox integration. My experience with CRM's previously is that they are good for what they do, but I am not always thinking about creating records within that system. Nethunt makes this unavoidable as it is always right in front of you as is it within your inbox.

Contras:

I always love the idea of integrations. I wish Nethunt would integrate with other platforms we are on, for example, we use PandaDocs. It would be great to see an integration with that.

Ovidiu
Freelancer en Rumania
Internet, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

The solution I've been looking for

5,0 hace 7 años

I can finally organize my conversation threads with my clients in a way that is sane and efficient. I don't know about your clients but some of mine have the habit of replying to a certain email thread with questions or ideas that belong in a new thread, or in an already existing one. Well, with NetHunt I no longer care about that issue, because I just associate the conversations with the relevant item in the relevant folder. No more frantically digging through my GMail folders to look for that piece of info lost in a completely unrelated thread! There are many services out there that claim to offer some of the features of NetHunt (column views for emails, a la Trello, for example) but none of them do it as well as NetHunt. I love how flexible it is, and how you it doesn't force you to work in a specific way, but it allows you to build your own system, perfectly suited to your needs. I almost never thought about wanting to do something in NetHunt to only find out it isn't possible. If you can think of it, you can probably build it!

Contras:

The only thing that could use some improvement is the look of the interface. Don't get me wrong, it's spot on in terms of functionality, but the aesthetics are a bit lacking. This is just a personal preference, being a designer I like to look at beautiful interfaces while I work - NetHunt's is functional and clear, but falls short of "beautiful".

Sherman
Sherman
Web Marketing Specialist en Canadá
Fuente de la reseña

Super ease-of-use in Gmail integration + iPhone app. Top-shelf support. Great price-point. Big fan!

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: 1. *Daily* Tracking of Leads, Prospects & Clients because of ease-of-use and Gmail-integration 2. Prevents anyone falling through the cracks because its so easy to tag an unassociated email/person with a Customer Record. 3. Feeling in-control and organized with my pipeline, inspiring me to scale without potential overwhelm

I switched from the other Gmail-integrated-CRM competitor because of NetHunt's: 1. Ease-of-use: both in the Gmail UI & iPhone app. Because of this ease of use, I'm using my CRM daily and consistently to keep me tracking my prospects and clients, without anyone falling through the cracks. 2. Top-shelf support: Shout out to Anastasia, who consistently showed kind & gracious professionalism & prompt responses to my questions. She's the reason why I'm such a big fan! 3. Great price-point: Definitely affordable, even when needing to scale. If you're considering a Gmail-integrated CRM, NetHunt gets my 10-stars out of 5! Give it a shot, you'll be impressed!

Contras:

It would be super to be able to integrate 2 separate email accounts (eg 2 Gmail / GSuite email addresses using 1 NetHunt account) into one NetHunt CRM account, but this is such a rare use case. On the other hand, it's useful to keep my leads separated between my 2 organizations. Anastasia came through with an offer I couldn't refuse to accommodate my request - what a rockstar!

Bob
Network Administrator en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 11-50 empleados

Nethunt CRM Sales Automation

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: After Nethunt CRM was implemented, there was no need to have a separate business system as it renovated the G Suite into a single CRM center. Moreover, it allowed us to set aside extra time and money for guidance exercises since we continued to work with the familiar G suite with added CRM functions.

NetHunt is a flexible CRM that facilitates handling customers, assembling the leads and taking care of sales from Gmail. I love this tool's extensive customization ability, as it lets users add more features per business requirements.

Contras:

As much as I love NetHunt, I feel their mobile application is still not as well optimized compared to the desktop one.

Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados

NetHunt - the best CRM for LinkedIn integration and pipeline views

5,0 hace 3 años

The LinkedIn integration (my primary use case) is far superior to any other tool I've found, including the SFDC's, HubSpots, etc. The simplicity of the suite as well is also a great thing - too many CRMs are very bloated now. I'm not a super-user of NetHunt and probably only use about 1/4 of the features - but that justifies the price alone for me. The Support Team are also incredible - extremely quick to respond and they've taken me through exactly how to build out my CRM according to my needs (no cost). I've been mightily impressed here.

Contras:

It's hard to say much here - I only use 1/4 of the feature set and that all works great for me. I've not encountered issues yet. So far, everything is positive.

Arleigh
ceo en EE. UU.
Relaciones públicas y comunicaciones, 2-10 empleados

Great service!

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Very happy with our decision to use nethunt!

Love the sorting/searching features and ability to label all contacts

Contras:

Wish it would help with duplicates or finding contacts that have no yet been labeled so we can be more organized

Chelsea
Senior Program Manager and Education Coordinator en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Make your life easier with NetHunt

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: It's honestly been great. Customer service and product help is always available.

NetHunt helps me to work more efficiently.

Contras:

Sometimes the updates throw me and my team members for a "loop" and we have to figure out how to update accordingly. I think that the interface could be more user friendly and I think a project management component would be useful to support diverse client needs.

Andy
Owner en Nueva Zelanda
Construcción, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Finally a crm that's not bloated, right in Gmail

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Easy to set up and actually use. It's the only one that I have found that can do email marketing directly from Gmail. I changed from Zoho to use it. I'm happy.

The app integrates directly in to Gmail so it's right there when emails come in from clients, easy to find and add contacts and leads. Not complicated to set up and because it's in my mail I actually use it.

Contras:

For a small business, I haven't found anything missing. Maybe for a larger company there maybe features that they require but I haven't found any.

Arturas
Manager en Lituania
Fuente de la reseña

The Nethunt has the same good searching engine as google. So I'm happy with that

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: Lots and lots of clients :DDD

I like that is in my google account. We have good quality and price ratio. I like what I have the email and the CRM in one hand. This gives me the opportunity be more fast with my documents. Also I like search engine. to find your clients is very esasy. Just write the name of person o the company and you can connect instantly and find that comapny o person contacts. I have safed a lot of time and deals of this futures

Contras:

Still you need to work more with segmentation. The excel still much more better in his simple filter. If I need more companys and make a list. I do not like what I see.

Jared
Insurance Agent en Singapur
Seguros, Trabajador autónomo

Best email organiser in Gmail

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Great! Have been using it to organise my gmail for many years.

Love that it is built on Gmail. So can perform all tasks easily within Gmail. Makes checking data and managing tasks easier.

Contras:

Sometimes it is quite buggy and slows down gmail.

Marcelo
CEO en Israel
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados

Best CRM

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: I've been using it for two years and renewed my license.

The interaction with LinkedIn is something disruptive.

Contras:

I have no complaints. It helps me a lot.

Paul
Administrator en Tailandia

Excellent CRM Choice For Real Estate Companies

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: In my business, we were using a simple spreadsheet to track all our leads. This wasn't so helpful when trying to remember detailed, ongoing conversations with active clients, nor did it remind me to follow up with past clients. I really like the aspect of creating records for my client leads and the stage views are extremely helpful.

I really needed something that integrated well with Gmail. It was super easy to install (less than 5 minutes) and configure to my specific needs. All the features are very intuitive and the follow-up feature for past & ongoing leads is sure to make my sales grow faster.

Contras:

So far, I don't have anything critical to say or offer. Maybe as I get deeper into the software and spend more time with it, I'll be able to offer some helpful suggestions on how to improve. At the moment it is perfect for my needs.

Igor
Founder en Georgia
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 11-50 empleados

Great functionality

5,0 hace 12 meses

Comentarios: Good

- ip telephony integration- api access (fast responses)- messengers integrations

Contras:

missing some features (api access for chats), stats for response time. Also chat bots would make sense.