15 años ayudando a las empresas argentinas
a elegir el mejor software

Opiniones de Startquestion

Sobre Startquestion

Herramienta para crear encuestas, formularios y cuestionarios con el objetivo de estudiar a los clientes o evaluar a los empleados.

Descubre más sobre Startquestion

Flexibility, ease of obtaining key data, service availability and support in each integration.

Contras:

I did not find anything that I did not like. The only thing that can be considered a disadvantage is the price if I did not use part of the system.

Valoraciones de Startquestion

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
4,9
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Startquestion tiene una valoración global de 4,9 estrellas sobre 5 según las 174 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Startquestion antes?

Filtrar opiniones (174)

Juan Andres
Administracion de Empresas en Colombia
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Gran satisfaccion.

5,0 hace 9 meses

Tiene una gran catidad de plantillas listas para utilizar esto agiliza el trabajo.

Contras:

Si navegamos entre proyectos es algo lento.

Magdalena
Przewodnicz¿ca en Polonia
Fuente de la reseña

Take advantage of the program. Recommendable. Easy to use, transparent inerface.

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Thanks to Startguestion we got a feedback from people that we help. As a result, we are aware of their needs and we are able to help them right away.

We really like Startquestion. It is a useful survey platform, with a very easy to use interface. Highly recommended program. Thanks to Startguestion we got a feedback from people that we help. As a result, we are aware of their needs and we are able to help them right away.

Contras:

We would not change anything in the platform Startguestions. No issues to solve. Everything is fine.

Tomasz
CEO en Polonia
Administración educativa, 11-50 empleados

A great tool Webankieta

5,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: I really appreciate that the tool is constantly developing - it has more functions and sample surveys that are ready and can be used for the research we conduct with "one click". The responsiveness of the support department is also critically important to us. The Webanieta team works quickly, professionally and flexibly. I really appreciate the quality of customer service.

Simplicity of the administration panel, usability (UX) for both the respondent and the administrator

Contras:

Sometimes it seems that there are too many functions and possibilities

Maarten
Founder en Bélgica
Consultoría de gestión, 2-10 empleados

Startquestion overrated

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Good in the beginning to set-up the product and deploying the survey, but as I proceeded i found very little online help and then all other functionality like reporting etc, runs into very expensive add-ons. My overall experience is therefore really spoiled by the later encounters on the software, to the point that I cannot The worst is you cannot obtain any invoice from Startquestion which leaves you with expenditure which you cannot account for in your business.

* Ease of set-up * Ease of deployment * Volume of survey responses

Contras:

* Expensive basic Package * very expensive add-ons to basic functionality. I felt cheated. * no customer service on expensive basic pakage * cannot create exports which includes incompleted surveys. Statisticians know how utilise this data. * no response to requests for invoices * very limited help online about using

Zuhairah
Zuhairah
Marketing Communications Specialist en Malasia
Internet, 5.001-10.000 empleados

Collect feedback

4,0 hace 3 años

Best thing with Startquestion is, it has a survey builder that really helpful in building the basic structure of the survey form with the build-in template that they providing. It saves so much time in helping and gives suggestion for type of question to be ask on the survey form.

Contras:

There are not much choices that can be choose from the subscription price scheme, especially for a small companies, thus making them have to choose pricier premium plan then what their organization actually needs. User will more appreciated if they can be more flexible on the price plan.

Ewa
Chief specialist of the Assessment and Cooperation Development Department en Austria
Ingeniería industrial o mecánica, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Not perfect, but giving great opportunities to collect and analyze the results

5,0 hace 3 años

I like to create a report with the results, putting issues for myself, with the ability to choose and not always using all of them. Creation of reports on the basis of already created ones (copying and refinement).

Contras:

Developing more complex surveys may be difficult sometimes.

Natalia
Tech Support en Polonia
Automoción, 11-50 empleados

The uniqueness of Webankieta.pl

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Webankieta.co.uk program helped me in my studies. It makes it easier for every student.

Thanks to Webankieta.pl program I was able to create a survey for my university with ease. Everything was perfectly presented and explained. Webankieta.pl functions 100% meet my expectations and those of my university. Working with this program was one of the most pleasant for me. Another advantage was the possibility to contact support in case of any questions. I am delighted with the form of the presented surveys, possibility of detailed analysis of my results and the whole program.

Contras:

I didn't find anything to complain about. The program is easy to use and consultants are available if you have questions.

Dorota
Product Manager en Polonia
Medios de difusión, 501-1.000 empleados

Webankieta

5,0 hace 4 años

User-friendliness, up-to-date design, easy adaptation to mobile devices and great customer support.

Contras:

Minor technical problems - reported to customer service on an ongoing basis.

Joanna
Training and Talent Develpment en Francia
Logística y cadena de suministro, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Useful tools for surveys and tests

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Useful tools - I mainly use surveys and recently a test. They are useful for various actions carried out by the HR and Marketing department - post-training surveys, satisfaction surveys, voting in contests, etc.

Generated reports on the collected results - I have a summary easily and quickly, filtering data is a very useful option. Creating surveys is simple and intuitive, you can also use ready-made templates, choose various types of questions, there is an option of individual settings in the survey (questionnaires, in-depth questions, etc.). I have access to archival projects.

Contras:

The fact that I do not use all the available options that are incomprehensible to me from the short description and I do not know how to use them, e.g. Widgets, tagging responses, etc. I know that I could use Webinars on given topics.

Dawid
Sales Manager en Polonia
Recursos Humanos, 11-50 empleados

An Outstanding Survey Platform - StartQuestion

5,0 hace 10 meses

StartQuestion has consistently exceeded my expectations, and I wholeheartedly recommend it to anyone seeking a reliable survey platform. Its commitment to excellence, combined with its user-friendly interface and exceptional customer support, make it a top choice in the market.

Contras:

I think the rules for displaying questions could be a more intuitive feature.

Automoción
Fuente de la reseña

Great tool to science research

5,0 hace 7 años

+ Pulling data from repeat groups + Easy to use interface and export to excel. + survey interface + Ease to set up the tool.

Contras:

Maybe, the Nordic languages are missing.

Antonina
HR Manager en Polonia
Administración educativa, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

A good and convenient tool for handling company surveys with the possibility of sharing projects.

5,0 hace 3 años

Transparency and ease of creating surveys. Ability to share with other employees.

Contras:

Surveys on the list are not arranged alphabetically and I have been looking for the right one for a long time.

Karina
Workplace Expert en Francia
Diseño, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Very cool tool with many features but too little visual.

4,0 hace 3 años

Ease of transferring questions from other surveys.

Contras:

How to write changes to questions - often I 'succeed' exit the question without saving changes. Can't they save in real time?

Sylwia
brand manager en Polonia
Agricultura, 501-1.000 empleados

Huge support

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: benefits - saves our time and money for preparing surveys, collect them, create reports

intuitive system, helpful survey templates, suport from Startquestion, easy to use, easy to collect opinions, easy to create reports, saves time

Contras:

was not such a thing, beacuse all was useful

Agnieszka
Marketing Specialist en Croacia
Servicios financieros, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Easy to use software with great support

5,0 hace 3 años

The ability to personalize the view of surveys, clear reports, very helpful support.

Contras:

I had difficulties in setting up more advanced tests.

Agnieszka
Market Research and Marketing analysis en Emiratos Árabes Unidos
Edición, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Intuitive, simple tools with the world class support

5,0 hace 3 años

Intuitive and simple process of creating a survey.

Contras:

It's hard to find something I don't like. Sorry.

Anna
HR Business Partner en Francia
Banca, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Intuitive and easy to use

5,0 hace 3 años

Tools is very intuitive and very easy to use. You can start within minutes.

Contras:

The structure of reports and data in Excel sometimes makes data analysis difficult - compared to other tools on the market, reports are the least intuitive.

Malgorzata
Employer Branding Specialist en EE. UU.
Banca, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

I am a satisfied user. It is functional and simple. You can quickly create a good looking poll.

5,0 hace 3 años

Simplicity and clarity. I like this tool also because you can create skins and reuse or edit them.

Contras:

I would have to think for a long time, but I don't have time. I can't think of anything right away.

Krzysztof
Member of the Board & Chief Innovation Officer en Francia
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Overall it's fun and useful

5,0 hace 3 años

The bigger pros of this software is simplicity, tool is very easy to learn for new employees.

Contras:

I miss several configuration options and several possible forms of answering.

Adam
Commercial Director en Polonia
Fuente de la reseña

Using software to build and conduct surveys for our corporate Clients and internally

Comentarios: Just got all I wanted

What I like most is full set of needed functionality, ease of use with no need for any kindo of training, attractive price, great support and the fact, that they listed to our needs

Contras:

I am using the software since very long and after that time I cannot find literally anything that I dislike. Well - price can always be lower, but to be honest it is fair priced.

Respuesta de Startquestion

hace 7 años

Thank you!

Micha¿
CEO en Polonia
Fuente de la reseña

Great for managing client experience

5,0 hace 7 años

We use Startquestion extensively at our company. The reporting capabilities are very good and easy to use. Great customer service as well.

Artur
Menager Tech Support en Polonia
Software informático, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

The best tool to collecting feedback

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: A big plus for an intuitive user panel.
The price of the tool is competitive with others.

The intuitiveness of this tool and the wide possibility of analyzing the results.

Contras:

It's hard to find things that I don't like about this tool.

Ewelina
HR Business Manager en Polonia
Comercio minorista, 501-1.000 empleados

webankieta - recommend for sure

5,0 hace 2 años

easy to use survey, even for the very begginers, I cannot imagine work witout webankieta any more. So much data, so much research, so quickly and handy

Contras:

Till now I cannot find any feature or thing I would be not satisfied

Emilia
prof en Polonia
Investigación, 2-10 empleados

Webankieta - super software

5,0 hace 4 años

intuitiveness of use, professional and quick help, readiness to solve problems, efficiency of operation

Contras:

I have to work a little bit harder to work with raw data files at Excell. This element could be no less complicated. Besides, I rate the software really high.

Amy
Account Executive en Polonia
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Very good solution for page feedback

5,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: It took about 3 minutes from registration to seeing my questions online. They have really powerful product called: widget. It's like a bot for your page. Super intelligent app.

A lot of features and charming customer care.

Contras:

It's not possible to have recurring payment.