Opiniones de Linga rOS System

Sobre Linga rOS System

LINGA rOS® has a broad feature set built to serve QSR, full-service, bars, pizzerias, Bubble Tea Shops, Cigar Lounges and franchises...

Descubre más sobre Linga rOS System

The complete list of features available to help create visibility to the front of the house and restaurant management. Online ordering and delivery.

Contras:

Went well for a few months then more problems. I paid for this unit in our second location and it still in a box because they wouldn’t take it back and we are not using it.

Valoraciones de Linga rOS System

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
3,4
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Linga rOS System tiene una valoración global de 3,3 estrellas sobre 5 según las 34 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

Filtrar opiniones (34)

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado Linga rOS System antes?

Filtrar opiniones (34)

Rebecca O.
COO en EE. UU.

Most Affordable, Efficient and Advanced POS System

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I was initially concerned about switching to a cloud based system, being based in Australia but the technology has been amazing. This is not just a POS, it is a full package to run a business from data analytics to marketing.

I loved that I could pull real time reports at anytime from anywhere. Full inventory package. I could add/remove menu items instantly. Built in online ordering and loyalty!

Contras:

I didn't have any issues, so no complaints.

Respuesta de Linga rOS

hace 11 meses

Thank you, Rebecca! We appreciate your ongoing feedback.

Sammy A.

Good Pos Great Price

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: The Bevo system has some issues and the one thing I would like is inventory control.

The price for the system is great, financial help is also offered.

Contras:

Customer service in the after hours time frame are hard to understand and really seem to careless sometimes, if you call in the regular hours the American operators are great.

hace 3 años

Sammy, Thanks for sharing your review. We have recently added additional night shift support hours for our primary tech support team based in our Naples, USA headquarters, and continue to maintain 24-hour support globally. In the last month we have added a new industry veteran as Director of Customer Success, focused on quick and thorough responses to customer support needs. Your best option may be to upgrade to our flagship product, Linga POS, which includes Inventory Control as standard. To help you get the best deal, we are offering special upgrade discounts to our loyal customers. Linga provides a 360-degree platform with many bells and whistles to suit your needs, as well as stand along management apps for monitoring sales reports from anywhere. www.lingapos.com. We look forward to continued service and providing the best value POS options in the market. Benseron Hospitality Team

Dorin O.
Director en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 51-200 empleados

Terrible Customer Support

1,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Terrible. They promised it would interface with our merchant credit card accounts and we have not been able to accept credit cards for over 10 months.

Contras:

This company is selling product it cannot support

Breauna F.
Fuente de la reseña

Great option, no monthly fees

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I have had a great overall experience.

Bevo offers a micro sale pos system that you are able to purchase without a monthly fee attached. I enjoy being able to run reports. This system even tracks sales by the hour.

Contras:

They have EST and after hour support can be a bit of a drag. I rarely have issues, maybe 1-2 things a year. Normally the issue is a 5 minute fix.

hace 3 años

Breauna, Thanks for sharing your review. We have recently added night-shift support staff for our primary tech support team based in our Naples, USA headquarters, and continue to maintain 24-hour support via call or chat globally. Service remains a top priority, and we continue to add oversight and technical talent to our customer success team. I encourage you to take a look at our flagship product, cloud-based Linga POS. Linga is an all-in-one platform with many extras, including inventory management, customer loyalty, wait list and reservations, delivery management, online ordering, and more. As about our upgrade discount options for loyal customers. www.lingapos.com Benseron Hospitality Team

Lynn B.
Restaurant Consultant en EE. UU.
Hostelería, 11-50 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Excellent technology, great support staff.

5,0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: [SENSITIVE CONTENT] in the Support team are fantastic.

Contras:

I was surprised at how the time it takes to transition from one POS system to another.

Phil M.
Owner/Mngr en EE. UU.

Owner/Manager

3,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: The software is obviously for a restaurant business, and we are a smoothie shop, so it wasn't a perfect fit.... however it is complex and difficult to set up and maintain and the training was almost non-existent. The willingness to customize the software

There were assurances made (by the sales agent) of having Quickbooks import working, support for 2 cash drawers, compatibility with Telequip change dispenser. There seemed to be a willingness to customize the software... at least from the salesperson's intimations.

Contras:

The database has frequently failed to produce reports, had daily sales numbers mixed/added to other days. Many issues that customer service was willing to help with, but never should have been an issue.

Thomas M.
vice president en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Do not understand American restaurants.

Comentarios: Not many

ease of in-house adding or changing food items

Contras:

A lot of the programming was done in the Indian subcontinent. The programmers had very little experience with how an American restaurant was to operate. The US operation was only marginally better. One Bevos associate was working part time in a pizza shop. That experience did not lend itself to understanding how our restaurants work with multiple items as to how they were to be cooked, what side orders, what items to leave off a burger, etc.

Chris A.

Restaurant POS

3,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: This was our first new system. It works pretty well for what we want it to do but makes you go through steps like picking table and putting in number of customers which isn’t always necessary. But it does do what we need and customer service is superior.

Has ability to do lots of different functions. Easy to change items in menu. Like getting email reports

Contras:

Can’t get tax rates to appear the same across all items. Sometimes it’s included and sometimes added.

Sales Representative en EE. UU.
Hostelería, 11-50 empleados

MicroSale

3,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Support was rough after hours. Non-English speaking support people made it difficult

Inexpensive, I inherited it at a restaurant I took over. To be fair it was an older version of the software

Contras:

Buggy, many times the terminals weren't communicating with each other

Karen S.

Misleading

2,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Very misleading salesperson, not truthful about the whole set up with ZERO response, or help from him once he sold me on the system. Tech help was the best, thank goodness!

It is easy to use and easy to learn, it was also an affordable system

Contras:

Too many complications and errors getting started, terrible salesperson.

hace 3 años

Karen, Thank you for your review. We regret that your salesperson was not the best experience. The salesperson who initially was involved is no longer with the company, and we have continued to put a high emphasis on customer services and pricing transparency. There have been many upgrades and improvements since you originally came on board, in the product, staff, and processes. We encourage you to look at our flagship product, cloud-based Linga POS, which has a truckload of new features and benefits. www.lingapos.com Benseron Hospitality Team

Jonathan S.
Fuente de la reseña

The Best iPad Cloud POS in the Marketplace and it is Free to Start.

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Journey of finding a decent tablet pos has been really hard, bunch of companies and options out there, all of them claim that they are able to support restaurant requirements like, modifying Menu items, being able to charge extra for bigger size portions and calculating the food cost of all these modifiers, Purchase orders, Happy Hours etc. After starting with Shopkeep, I quickly realize it is not for full service restaurants, then I bought Touch bistro, great look and feel but I quickly realize it was not a cloud based system, I was not able to make changes to my menu items or run reports remotely. Then I heard the buzz about Revel, after spending $3000 on one full iPad unit, the service issues and the bugs was not covering the $119 a month I was paying. Then I kept googling and ran into few more systems and decided on Linga POS, I downloaded on my iPad which automatically gave me Pro Plan with Inventory management and table service. I was so impressed after few weeks of testing, it reminded me of my Aloha system which I dumped for Shopkeep because I needed a cloud pos, which was a bad decision on my part, from everything I have looked at This is the only cloud based pos have the functionality and robustness of ALOHA pos. Even better than the NCR's own cloud based system Silver.

Ease of use, literally took me 5 min to learnt he front of the house and Back office was a breeze after I go through few videos on menu programming. It is Fast and supports all the functionalities of a real restaurant POS, Happy Hours, Purchase Order, Time Clock, Recipe Costing, Inventory management, Auto creation of PO from low stock items.

Contras:

Linga has its own Bluetooth printer, I had to change my BT printer to their brand which is fast but it was expensive.

Mauro P.
manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Why I would recommend BEVO POS.

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I am happy with the system I have one in one location and three in another one. One of them is a tablet and is the one that has create some problem of connectivity but in general works fine .
Again I believe that the relation price quality is very good.

It work as it is suppose to, very few freezing or need to restart, the tools provided are more then what needed. Very good product for the price and maintenance level.

Contras:

Few times there are some mistake within the normal operation that are no explainable especially because are not repetitive. (example: gratuity are not recorded in the employee cash-out, sell are passed to the manager without reason.)

hace 3 años

Mauro, Thank you so much for taking the to leave us feedback and a review. We look forward to serving you as your business grows. Benseron Hospitality Team

Kristin H.
GM en EE. UU.

Brewery Business

4,0 hace 4 años

It makes things simple for our employees to find our products.

Contras:

It is slow moving and glitches often. There are times that things disappear and then they are found later. It will freeze on occasion or take it's time to load a table or a check. While trying to run a fast pace environment, it tends to bring down our pace.

hace 3 años

Kristin, Thanks for sharing your review. I encourage you to look at our flagship product, cloud-based Linga POS. It is fast, easy to use, and powerful ,and we have a friends and family discount to say thinks for being a Bevo customer. Linga is an all-in-one platform with many extras, including inventory management, customer loyalty, wait list and reservations, delivery management, online ordering, and more. www.lingapos.com

Joseph K.
Owner/Operator en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Very high tech and sexy product.

5,0 hace 4 años

Love the look and interface with the customer. It truly is one of the most customer friendly POS systems on the market.

Contras:

My only con to the system is that it was brand new when we purchased it and not all of the features had been rolled out yet.

hace 4 años

Thanks for the review, Joseph. Yes, two years ago Linga was brand new. So much has been added in the past two years, with multiple feature updates per quarter. We have a very aggressive feature innovation and release schedule, led by a technically savvy CEO, and a good portion of it driven by very active listening to customer demands. Our development team is second to none, and has added some amazing features in 2018, including waitlist module, cash discount features, central kitchen integration, embedded tutorials, ERP and accounting integrations. If you have ideas for new features or integrations, please let us know.

Thomas C.

great value

Comentarios: Very good

Ease of use. Programing and Pos. Also payroll record keeping

Contras:

Customer service...English as second language..had to understand on occasion

hace 3 años

Thomas, Thanks for sharing your review. We have recently added night-shift support staff for our primary tech support team based in our Naples, USA headquarters, and continue to maintain 24-hour support via call or chat globally. In the last month we have added a new industry veteran as Director of Customer Success, focused on quick and thorough responses to customer support needs across all of our products and locations. Benseron Hospitality Team

Robert B.
IT Specialist en EE. UU.
Restaurantes, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great cloud-based POS solution with high potential. The support team are 2nd to none

Comentarios: Cloud-based, centralized POS solution with extensive functionality

- Very functional solution for an Enterprise with competitive rates - This Cloud-based POS software makes it easy to manage and reconcile from anywhere in the world - In-depth reporting and analytical tools - Useful Role and User management module - Fantastic support with an engaged CEO - We've been with Linga since it's inception and the software has only gotten better with new functions and enhancements. It will continue to improve over time.

Contras:

- A few bugs here and there which are common in software development

Joseph D.
Ceo en EE. UU.
Software informático, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Worst ever buyer beware they will cost you thousands

1,0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: Worst

Nothing it’s a cheap unstable version of micros

Contras:

Nothing. All of the issues cost thousands of dollars in losses

Cody B.
Club Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Bar/Restaurant setting, Has everything we need!

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Saves me time and the business money for doing all of the daily deposits and weekly payroll.

Keeps my books in order at all times, Great for teaching new employees prices on all different items. Keeps all employees honest.

Contras:

It does automatically clock employees out at a little after 1 am. Not sure why but cannot seem to find the reasoning behind it.

hace 4 años

Thanks for the review, Cody! I'm glad it's helping your business. Regarding the automatic clock out> That's likely due to the store hours you have set in Store Settings. You can extend the store hours to have more time, or set it to 24 hours. Here's a page with video on where to find this setting: https://support.lingapos.com/portal/kb/articles/store-settings We have over 60 video tutorials to help users be productive, and our latest release has links to the appropriate video embedded in Linga POS.

Carolyn A.

small restaurant

Comentarios: Worth the investment

The system was PERFECT For my 26 seat one POS restaurant! It was easy to program, easy to change and I got lots of help from tech support

Contras:

Nothing at all...I loved the software and I loved my POS system

hace 3 años

Carolyn, Thank you so much for taking the to leave us feedback and a review. We look forward to serving you as your business grows. Benseron Hospitality Team

Gigi L.
Owner Operator en EE. UU.

BEVO POS/Benseron Technologies

1,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: However after reading the better business bureau site, I understand that I am not the only one who has called complaining about these very issues and those were in 2014. Get the system fixed Benseron!

I don't have any pros on the system. I am constantly wasting time trying to make sense of the reports so that the tax department doesn't come pounding on my door. I am a very small business and don't have money to get another system at this time. I am still paying for a poor decision from 2 years ago!

Contras:

There are problems with reports not matching within the system. One report shows employee overtime for over 40 hours a week, but it doesn't correct if time is adjusted. The other reports for employees do not show the overtime rates. It is a nightmare to try to do payroll. Sales reports and department sales do not match for the same day and explanation from support says "it's a rounding issue" and yet it is occasionally off by $3, $4 or $10.95. I've been calling for over 2 years and these issues have never been fixed. Very frustrating system and support makes you feel that you've done something to make this happen.

Bei T.
Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Almost there but not quite

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Data collection as well as access to store real-time info when away

Growing functions that allows business owners to use Linga to organize their business planning. Program also allow flexible customizing to our business needs making it easier for our employees and customers

Contras:

It's bugs after updating new versions. Often lag or some functions not performing correctly. Fix can range anywhere from as quick as the next hour to a couple days for next update

Ross R.

Bevo for life

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I have four systems of bevo running in four distinct restaurant types. Fine dining, pizzeria, Bbq restaurant and bar/night club. Have been with this company for 7 years and see no reason to leave.

Ease of use for beginners and pros alike. Ease of customization. Support

Contras:

Support pricing options need to be revamped

Clayton E.

Seasonal use

3,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Dropped them after 4 Years, glad we did wouldn’t go back.

Having a way to get reports for our seasonal club.

Contras:

It was difficult to use, slow, only a few credit services offered (for us). Only able to have one terminal (our setup) without purchasing another.

Maria M.
Store Manager en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 2-10 empleados

Easy to Use!!!

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Before Linga we had the basic Quickbooks POS. There were many steps that we had to do just for one transaction, and it wasn't user friendly. The first time we used Linga we couldn't believe the many possibilities we could do with it. We had a great time customizing it for our use. Aside from being a user friendly system, we can access the Linga back office anywhere. We can also schedule sales in advance, we can add or delete menu items and customize it for our use. It has signature pad capabilities, wireless printer, and we can do transactions anywhere in the shop. The Linga are awesome; they are very helpful, and they personally and immediately answer the phone.

You don't have to be a computer savvy to use Linga. It is extremely user friendly. Easy access of data instantly anytime and anywhere .

Contras:

Linga is very useful; however, it is not yet perfected for retail operations.

Alfred B.
Fuente de la reseña

Easy to use team seems to be continuously developing the software with new features. Sales need work

Comentarios: Inventory management, Cloud based functionality, Quick Serve

Software is feature rich very easy to use in most cases there could always be a few tweaks to improve how some features currently work but overall system is good

Contras:

some features do not work the you require and to have the feature implemented you have to purchase the feature and then wait for development work. Also customer should be giving option to test out new add-on before purchase to ensure they work correctly and provide feedback for any development changes

hace 4 años

Thanks for your feedback, Alfred! We have been very aggressive with innovation and new module development in the first half of 2018, and are gathering feedback for futher refinement. We have a beta of 2.1.8 posted for trial at lingapos.com/download, with more major enhancements like Cash Discount support, eDynamo EMV, embedded training videos, and several dozen improvements to existing features.