15 años ayudando a las empresas argentinas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre Geckoboard

Paneles de TV en vivo rápidos de configurar que centran a tu equipo para mejorar las métricas clave.

Descubre más sobre Geckoboard

As a Customer Support lead, Geckoboard has helped me keep an eye on our metrics and quickly recognize when things are going well or not great. Their integration with Slack is life-changing.

Contras:

They got rid of the iphone app too which was a big disappointment. Refreshing takes a long time specially if you use salesforce reports/data.

Valoraciones de Geckoboard

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Geckoboard tiene una valoración global de 4,6 estrellas sobre 5 según las 113 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Geckoboard antes?

Filtrar opiniones (113)

Esa
Esa
QA & Junior Product Owner en Finlandia
Software informático, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Chat-based customer support second to none - friendly and inviting app

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Stellar customer support, easy to use user interface, a lot of support for 3rd party analytics apps. App that keeps getting more features - app is alive development-wise and trustworthy.

I believe the best aspect of the app is the in-browser chat support. I've received so much support and suggestions and advice from them that I've never experienced such prompt and helpful customer support before with any app. I've been asked to check out new features in a demo, too, which was wonderful - after a few months, the features in the demo were added to the app itself. I feel like there is a good reason to reach out to the customer support team and ask for features, as they seem open to them - this is not a company run by shark-like salesmen/saleswomen, but a developer-led company - where things that are difficult to do are eventually made easier to accomplish, and so on. I've received such stellar customer support from people and all others that I'm really quite awed. You're doing very, very well. I know Geckoboard will keep on becoming a better app, little by little, and that is a good feeling to have.

Contras:

There are limitations to Geckoboard - I might not always be able to find a solution that suits me the best way - there are always some ways to improve the workflow - but the way the customer support listens to use and implements features or provides help pretty much negates any cons I might have with it. One thing maybe is that I'm not able to "park" a dashboard so that it's settings are kept safe even though I have downgraded from two dashboards to one dashboard. And another is that there is no way to select multiple objects and copy them to another dashboard quickly. But my experience overall has been that if I ask for something, and it's not there, it might get implemented in the future. Another thing is that I was getting errors from MixPanel, but was not able to see what the error was - this is another thing that can be improved from Geckoboard aspect, it's not a con it's just a missing feature that could be implemented in the future.

Albert
General Manager en Malta
Arte y artesanía, 2-10 empleados

The Software for Sharing Live Data with all Employees

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: The overall experience using this software within our business has been quite a positive experience which resulted in cost savings for our business as well as having employees that feel more included.

The reason why we decided to implement Geckoboard was due to the difficulties we were facing to share all data with all employees. Geckoboard has helped our business in keeping all employees up to data with all latest data from all employees. The software is very user friendly and one does not need to be very knowledgeable on software operating. Dashboard can be adjusted to your needs which is very effective.

Contras:

The only small issues faced were some error pop-ups which we encountered during the first few months of the implementation but it has now been a while since such an error popped up so it might have been resolved.

Comercio minorista, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: GetApp

It was good few years ago but now its fading away with higher monthly charges

2,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I used them for few years and it was serving the purpose for me, showing analytics on big screen TV in our ecommerce command center. Out of nowhere, my billing department got an email on May 12th saying , we will change your monthly fee from $59 to minimum of $149 and I was given the option to cancel the subscription completely . I was a legacy customer and I was paying $59 per month for 35 dashboards. now 10 dashboard is going to be $149 and 30+ dashboard will be somewhere between $300 to $500 probably. I am not against price increases and I think healthy businesses should do this overtime to makeup for the inflation and increased cost. But I certainly dont appreciate it when you raise prices suddenly with a short notice, specially for customers who have been on your platform for many years. I signed up back in 2018 when your dashboards only had 2 colors . I feel like I need to get out of this platform now, as I dont think their platform is worth few hundreds a month. I wish they had increased their prices over time so we didnt have to migrate our command center elsewhere within few weeks.

I can show my operational data to my team members and users in almost real time. It was great to show the unshipped orders, orders with problems and so on. customization was not that hard on basic data reporting.

Contras:

Sudden price increases which just happened for us. Data connectors are limited , they add new ones but not useful for us. they got rid of the iphone app too which was a big disappointment. refreshing takes a long time specially if you use salesforce reports/data. Text on tiles is very small, not the best solution if you want to show the numbers on large TVs. You can make the text Bold but that's pretty much it. We used our dashboard TV within 15ft away from our desk, so it was OK when we were sitting right Infront of TVs.

hace 2 años

Hi there, We're sorry to hear your disappointment with the recent price increase. We are always open to discussing your options and reviewing pricing to help meet your needs so please contact our Support team on [email protected]. As for your other feedback, this has been shared with the Product team for consideration. We're always looking to improve what we do so feedback like this is really valuable. Thanks, The Geckoboard Team

Mads
Frontend Developer en Dinamarca
Bienes de consumo, 11-50 empleados

Super simple

5,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: I love how simple it is to use.
That you can connect data from so many different sources in an easy way.
We have our data exported directly from our systems to an excel file, and it works wonders with the excel widget. So many great ways to visuallise the data in this widget, that is very flexible!

How simple it is to connect different data sources, and visualize them fast.

Contras:

A bit pricy when you want to add more dashboards. It would be great if you could customise the layout of data even more. For example Geckoboard is very strict in font size relative to the widget. I have cases where I want to show numbers at a smaller size in a number widget. I have cases where I want to show 3 numbers, but there is only room for 2. A more flexible way to show numbers next and above or under each other would be great.

Eliel
CRO Specialist en Suecia
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo

Alternativas consideradas:

A cool looking dashboard creator

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Mostly good.

Definitely how the dashboards look. The information can be seen in a compelling way, which is super important considering that sometimes you need to communicate hard to understand KPIs. Dashboards are easy to create and deploy, there are some very pretty prebuilt ones. Another positive thing is how the Geckoboard Team constantly adds new data sources to increase compatibility.

Contras:

When I was using it, the integration with Google Analytics was relatively limited, unfortunately, I needed to add a calculated metric on the dashboard and Geckoboard didn't allow me to do it.

VP Service Delivery en RU
Software informático, 51-200 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Geckoboard simplifies what we need

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Fantastic, they do not push hard on the sales front and support you right the way through. It's a great product, company and team.

Ease of use, the ability to integrate with our other tools.

Contras:

Nothing. I spent time searching for a tool like this, and no one could do what I wanted, and then I found Geckoboard - easy with a great team.

Tobi
Business Development manager en Sudáfrica
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Culture setting and visual pleasure

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Loving the software and it has bolstered company cukturebinbthebsmese that sales are seeing healthy competition. Production team is able to see their utilization and over productivity is on the up because everyone can see what is happening with their KPI live.

Visual allows the company to see love data and company movements.

Contras:

Images are a little complicated to add and needs custom built creatives. Would be amazing if there were pre built templates to connect and simply add a photo etc.

Robert
Founder en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 11-50 empleados

Time Saving Efficiency and Motivation

5,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: It has been a fantastic experience. I am not tech savvy at all and [sensitive content hidden]
at Geckoboard made setting everything up very easy. He put time into understanding why I wanted a dashboard system, how I wanted to use it, and how Geckoboard could help me accomplish what I set out to do.
A big goal for me was to not have to change how I already did things. I didn't want to add more work/steps to what I already did in order to have a dashboard system. This is HUGE for me and he/Geckoboard was able to make it happen. My journey to having a dashboard system for my company started out as a very frustrating one. Other companies I reached out to for assistance during their free trial period were not very helpful or were just flat out unresponsive. I had quite the opposite experience with Geckoboard and I couldn't be happier.

I have been tracking sales and commissions through Google Sheets for 5 years now. After getting my sheets dialed in, saving me tons of time, I was still spending significant time each week updating our sales boards in the office. Geckoboard has automated everything and did it using the sales tracking Google Sheets I was already using. This has saved me hours each week. The boards are visually appealing and easy to understand. I can now also have this information in front of our entire company at all times, on their phones or computers, instead of having to be in the office to see the boards. Agents are competitive. They love to see how we are doing as a company and where they fall on the leaderboards. This has provided motivation and healthy competition within the company. I am already seeing many more possibilities I can utilize Geckoboard for to make our company better. I am excited to implement them.

Contras:

Nothing to mention at this time.

Terence
Terence
CEO en Francia
Suministros y equipo para empresas, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Excellent ! The best of dashboards !

5,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: Just excellent ! I have been impressed by everything. I have been looking for a long time for a solution like that and could not find anything ... I'm not a geek with poor knowledge of computer and this was easy to connect to Linkedin, to Google Sheet, easy to make it look good on a dashboard screen in our offices ! And I have never experienced such a customer service ! Beyond expectations really ! Just there ready to help in any way even going into your dashboard to look at what is not working and fix it... impressive !! If by any chance you have it into French speaking language I'm ready to be your best ambassador in France and even more distribute it in France.

Easy to set-up, easy to understand, easy to make it look good and pro !

Contras:

Nothing, ah yes maybe that it's not yet into French but I understand English so it's all good for me.

Nathan
Project Management en RU
Productos farmacéuticos, 51-200 empleados

Great for Dashboards!

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

How easy it is to change and add widgets

Contras:

Its not fully customisable yet, but they are constantly working to make improvements. Can be expensive depending on the package you go for.

Nikolay
Team leader en Chequia
Software informático, 1.001-5.000 empleados

The fun dashboard!

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Very easy to use, you can add information from so many sources, and the support is extremely fast, always kind, and amazing.

Geckoboard is very easy to use, with an overwhelming number of sources to choose from. We use it daily in our team, not only for work-related purposes but also for fun, sharing pictures and gifs. We have a tradition of "decorating" the dashboard with a tree and lights during Christmas. The majority of our widgets are Zendesk related - from solved tickets per person to a total number of solved tickets, etc. We also manage our holidays, check the latest company Tweets and news.

Contras:

To be completely transparent - we're not really into the new, updated design. It's clean and modern but we prefer to stick with the old version for now.

hace 2 años

Hi Nikolay, Thanks so much for your review. We LOVE that you decorate your dashboard for the holidays - how fun! We understand that the new layout isn't for everyone. If there's anything we can do to improve it, please let us know: [email protected] Thanks again :)

Vaughn
Director en RU
Construcción, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Had an immediate impact on our sales figures

5,0 el año pasado

We have this up on a large screen in each of our offices and every minute of every day you can see exactly where you are against your targets. All staff from Sales reps to dispatchers were motivated by this and we saw an immediate impact on our sales figures and awareness in the team!

Contras:

We would like this to be able to connect to other systems that we use currently without having to go through API connections as we are not very technologically minded!

Reg
Group Service Manager en RU
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados

Happy Geckoboard Customer!

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: The Support team are brilliant and was happy to chat about my use cases and how I might achieve them. the Sales team did all they could to accommodate my set up and requests.

Integration with the existing software stack was dead easy, We needed a way of sharing dashboards across our multi-national teams and Geckoboard did just that!

Contras:

Some elements of the existing integrations could be expanded. for example, the Hubspot integration is geared toward sales KPIs rather than Service. The font size on the dashboard is a default size, be great if you could change this

hace 2 años

Hi Reg, Thank you so much for this lovely review! We hear your feedback on HubSpot, your comments have been shared with our Product team to consider when next approaching the HubSpot integration. Same goes for the font size. Thanks again :)

Telecomunicaciones, 51-200 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

Excellent for TV dashboards

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Overall if you are looking for a way to get metrics on a TV to drive team performance, this is perfect. If you are looking for a BI tool, look elsewhere.

Geckoboard is very easy to use and get set up. If you have basic knowledge of data, you will be able to get metrics and dashboards created easily. They also have a wide variety of prebuilt dashboards. The metrics looks great and getting them up on a TV can have a huge impact on team performance.

Contras:

There aren't many options for working with your data but that's to be expected here. You really need to have your data in the format you want it displayed before you bring in into Geckoboard.

Olivia
Assistant Operations Manager en EE. UU.
Internet, 11-50 empleados

Stats at a glance

5,0 hace 6 años

I love that I can link up Google Sheets and other 3rd parties to Gekoboard. This is a great way to see team stats live and it makes them readily available to the team.

Contras:

I think that the Google integration could be a bit better. Sometimes I just want to show a graph or a screenshot of a Google sheet, and there really isn't a great way to do that.

Emiel
Managing Partner en Países Bajos
Servicios jurídicos, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Geckoboard gives us realtime insights on KPI's

5,0 hace 2 años

Easy to use A lot of data sources to connect

Contras:

New layout is not working on older smart tv's

hace 2 años

Thanks for your review Emiel - it's really appreciated. We've passed your comment about the new layout over to the Product team to review. It's always really helpful to hear how we can improve.

Aaron
Director en RU
Automoción, 201-500 empleados

Geckoboard user for 1 year

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Very good and fair to deal with

Easy to use and we get help and support direct from Hari and the team whenever needed.

Contras:

Cut copy paste needed to setup quickly new dashboards with the same format.

hace 2 años

Thanks so much for the review Aaron. The ability to duplicate dashboards is a common request that is sat high on the list of features for our product team to develop. We've shared your review with them to help boost the case for this!

Sean
CEO en RU
Comercio minorista, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great bit of software that enables us to share KPI's so they are visibile to all

5,0 hace 2 años

easy to set up, good customer service, used a raspberry PI to always display the dashboard

Contras:

More customisation with sizing and appearance

hace 2 años

Thanks for the review Sean, really appreciated!

Josh
Digital Editor en RU
Producción audiovisual, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great software, easy to use and display

5,0 el año pasado

I like the ability to share to TV, I like the different widgets available, I like that you can pull data from a huge range of sources

Contras:

Not all services are configured, but a huge range are

Hasan
M&E en Turquía
, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Geckoboard Review

5,0 hace 6 años

I am happy to respond to your announcement about work as published in the local newspapers or Balnt My qualifications are highly commensurate with what they are arguing for in the Declaration. I have read about your company in local newspapers, I have sufficient knowledge about your production ..... I am very interested in working for a company working in .....You as business owners. I inform you that I have a good knowledge of some computer software such as ... I would appreciate your meeting with you to learn more about my capabilities. I inform you that if I do not hear your response after several days, I will call to confirm the arrival of the letter and CV. During that time, if you would like more information, I would be happy to contact you. Thank you for your interest in my order, and the time you gave me.

Contras:

Nothing- Excellent network work- The truth is that there are no negatives in the sense of negatives, but I hope that the accessibility is easier than that so that the majority, especially the places where the networks are weak and not available to all

Comercio minorista, 51-200 empleados

Great simple reporting tool

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Great experience, it's reliable and presents our key metrics nicely.

Perfect for visualising data, and keeping it fresh and up to date.

Contras:

They shopify integration is a little lacking.

hace 2 años

Hi there, Thanks so much for your review. We'd love to know more about the types of metrics you'd like to see from our Shopify integration. Feel free to drop us an email with more detail: [email protected] Thanks again!

Software informático
Fuente de la reseña

Ideal dashboard for the office

5,0 hace 6 años

We run two ASUS Chromebits with Geckboard in our office. It's a critical component for us to keep track of our Business intelligence as well as Server Performance. Coolest part is probably the custom data that can be fed in combined with the prebuilt widgets.

Contras:

The pricing is steep. And it is missing some widget components (connections) with AWS but that's just about it.

Seguros
Fuente de la reseña

Extremely easy to use one-stop shop analytics dashboard

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Showing the higher ups key statistics and company performance metrics in a very attractive, intuitive visual format.

How easy it was to take raw data from our company, and manipulate it via the Geckobard software to display in a pretty, easy to read, impactful format .

Contras:

Didn't provide a ton of recommendations for uses for the dashboard (common uses, examples, ideas, etc.

Lawrence
Project and Operations Manager en Australia
Comercio minorista, 501-1.000 empleados

Great support experience

5,0 hace 6 años

Support team are amazing and support people who are not 100% IT savvy. Widgets have everything required to show your company or department exactly where the team is at.

Contras:

More personalisation. But that's a minor con. It's the data that is more important and Geckoboard supports that.

Shaun
Shaun
Managing Director en RU
, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Love it, can't imagine life without it now.

5,0 hace 6 años

Very flexible, provides visible realtime KPIs and MI that motivates the team. Geckoboard has helped us improve service delivery tenfold through simply being able to see exactly how we are doing.