Filtrar por:

• En general
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Birdeye

BirdEye ayuda a las empresas a recopilar comentarios de los clientes y a aprovecharlos para el crecimiento en un panel de control todo en uno y fácil de usar.

Descubre más sobre Birdeye

Mostrando 384 opiniones

Nick F.
Nick F.
CEO en Canadá
Fuente de la reseña

Best choice for review management platforms

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: I'm quite happy with everything. We have run into some billing issues, technical issues, etc, but we did manage to get everything resolved. We were assigned a customer service rep and they've been very helpful in ironing out any problems. I've been with these guys for almost 2 years and I don't have any interest in switching to a different provider.

We tried a few different review management systems but BirdEye was the most established one. They offer great deals for marketing agencies that are looking to whitelabel the software and offer it to clients as part of the marketing packages. This was a huge plus for us.

Contras:

Software can be clunky. Think of BirdEye like Salesforce, they're the biggest in the space because the software is good but it can also be rather clucky to use. Other review management systems were more streamlined but I think BirdEye more than makes up for it with customer service and support.

el año pasado

Hi Nick, thanks for choosing BirdEye! We appreciate you being a BirdEye partner and we look forward to the years to come. Keep up the great work!

Amy S.
Reputation Specialist en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Automated Reviews Made Easy!

5 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: Overall I am very pleased with the product. It is a huge improvement from who we previously used. They continue to innovate their product and are open to suggestions. They find solutions and are dedicated to customer satisfaction.

I like how I can customize reviews to brand them for each of my clients' needs. Automation is a huge benefit as I can now offer this product to a wider variety of my clients.

Contras:

There are some platforms such as FieldEdge that they offer to integrate with but it is not a true integration. They have a dedicated team to pull contacts to send customer review requests through cloud based access, but it lacks a seamless effort at times. More platforms to fully integrate on would be beneficial, Such platforms would be: Successware, Payzer, FieldEdge, dESCO.

Abby A.
Leasing Professional en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 11-50 empleados

Birdeye is wonderful!

5 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Birdeye is so helpful for our company. The real time text feature with future prospects makes communication so simple and effective.

Contras:

There isn't anything I like "least" about this software. I do wish that text conversations could be assigned to multiple people however.

Kyle K.
owner en EE. UU.
Construcción, 11-50 empleados

IMPOSSIBLE TO GET OUT OF THERE CONTRACT!!! YOU WILL BE STUCK LIKE ME

2 hace 2 años

Comentarios: It was a good service but there contract is made to keep you stuck year after year. Good luck ever getting out of it.

So sad because they actually have a decent platform but we have tried on multiple occasions to cancel our membership because our new system has a similar feature that took the place of this. We have called, emailed, etc and our Rep doesn't call us back once he knows we are trying to cancel. Then magically when he finally calls us back he informs us that we just missed the cut off to cancel and were stuck for another year. Another $4200 down the drain. Don't take my word for it, take all the rest of people who have met the same fates word for it by reading all other negative reviews online. Sad when any company who is supposedly doing legitimate business has to trap you with this auto renewal and then claim its our fault for not canceling in time. Now they are saying I cant do anything until September again even though we have tried multiple times to cancel this.

Contras:

You can never get out of your contract that supposedly you are suppose to be able to after the first year. The Rep knew we were trying to cancel but yet finally got a hold of us after the "cut off" date that auto renews us. I cant believe when you have been a loyal customer for 3 plus years they still feel the need to trap you into this. I understand the first year but after many years to trap you like this is horrible business practices. I dont want any money back, all I want is to be done. It served its purpose but now Im done but they claim Im stuck until September but Im not even allowed to put in a future cancellation request. No I have to go through the whole year and try all over again to get a hold of them in there slim cancellation window and Im sure they will magically avoid our call and then magically not call us back until after its to late. My advice to anyone is find a company to do this same thing for you that doesnt have this fine print auto-renewal because you will stuck just like I am.

Kandi N.
Practice Manager en EE. UU.
Veterinaria, 11-50 empleados

Love!

5 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: I love Birdeye! The best way to manage your online presence.

Easy to use, dashboard shows everything you need to read and respond quickly to every review.

Contras:

I can’t think of anything I dislike about Birdeye, it is very easy to use and a real time-saver.

Mark R.
Senior Rept Mgmt Specialist en EE. UU.

An Essential for Anyone with a Customer-centric Workflow

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: I've had Birdeye in my corner for going on 5 years now and they always work to make my job easier. Their team is on the pulse of the situations that arise with my/clients' usage, and it's appreciated every time.

I like Birdeye's capabilities as a service to allow you more functionality for your clients, whether it's the reports or the tags/tickets you can assign. It's an easy tool to onboard and everyone loves it upon logging in.

Contras:

The problems with aggregation of reviews/responses to various other platforms (Yelp, Apts.com, aptRating) can be a bit concerning when reviewing your actions with clients.

Anthony D.
Marketing and Systems Manager en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 201-500 empleados

Surprise Value and Convenience

5 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: Highly flexible ways to get reviews and dialogs as well as organized replies and work flows to keep on top of reputation and prospects...

Very simple interface navigation, integration with Yardi, lots of customization, great team/support and innovative tools like Chat Bots...

Contras:

No cons bc customization allows right sizing...

Diana R.
Marketing Manager en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 11-50 empleados

Great Software

5 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: Overall it's been helping us obtain more reviews and prevent negative reviews before they hit the surface. I really like the direct feedback option because this gives us important consumer insights and a chance to make things right with unhappy clients.

I like how user friendly the platform is. It is very easy to navigate and learn as a new user.

Contras:

The only con I would say is that you have to sign a year long agreement. Although I agree that this is a long term solution, it's nice to have that trial period just in case.

John regan W.
John regan W.
Marketing Director en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great to get real time compliments via facebook and google from customers! our managers love it.

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: fantastic. Everyone is personalable and knowledgeable.

The real time alerts, when a customer rates us on Google!

Contras:

It was a bit slow to intergrate with our self storage software.

Sarah E.
OFFICE MANAGER en EE. UU.
Artículos de lujo y joyería, 2-10 empleados

Sarah Eshelman-Hendrickson's Fine Jewelry

5 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: Great! Set up was simple. Easy to use. Customer service is top notch!

Being able to text customers saves us lots of time.

Contras:

I would like to be able to integrate with our POS system and add more features to work along side that.

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Customer Service Dispatcher & Social Media Maven en EE. UU.
Materiales de construcción, 2-10 empleados

Reviews=Revenue w/BirdEye as Your Guide

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Prior to using BirdEye, I had the vaguest notion of what entailed the process of online reviewing, HOW people and companies and businesses were actually able to procure such a steady stream of tremendous numbers of reviews and so quickly, in terms of date of service. It was bananas to me! Then, I had the pleasure of having the job of "sending a bird eye" to every one of our customers, right after I was hired, to be Dispatcher at a HVAC company, with absolutely no idea how a bird eye had anything to do with our business. I figured I just was not in on an inside joke and would have to learn that of course. I was given zero instruction other than the aforementioned line, we're talking I had NO IDEA what this was, what I was doing, or how I was going to do what I was supposed to be doing. Well, praise the high heavens and all the birds eyes in the sky that Bird Eye is what it is as I was able to learn EXACTLY what this system was, the importance of timely reviews, and exactly how to do the entire system simply by visiting the BirdEye website that first time. It is THAT intuitive and user-friendly, honestly, it's even FUN.

Absolutely EVERYTHING. For anyone who is tasked with being responsible for learning, implementing, and maintaining rigorous company reviews, quickly and with little to no instruction, the very reviews that Google proffer up upon searching either the respective company or simply the general industry, the reviews that are responsible for having an enormous impact on our first impression of a company and that are shown to the entire internet, those reviews, THIS exact software, this exact company BirdEye, IS what and all you need. Pinky swear. They have seriously taken this tremendous and immensely important component to a business' success and neatly packaged it into a one-size fits all, super intuitive, beyond simple to use and master and even FUN package. You WILL beast/slay the ever-present review dragon, you WILL please your boss and coworkers, as the reviews, rendered timely, efficient, and simple, keep gushing in. No matter the company's industry or scope of business, BirdEye IS THE eye in the revered review sky. Fly little review master, FLY!

Contras:

Honestly, I found using BirdEye to be so fun, I realize I may be quite the outlier there, but as this is such a streamlined and easy set of steps, the same taken for each you send, doing the day's reviews is an almost therapeutic endeavor. I kid not. And I was so so grateful for how quickly I was able to understand and implement the process, having never been inconvenienced or plagued with ANY issues or problems or hiccups, I'd be remiss if I didn't say that may be there should be an appreciation show dedicated that we can call "BirdEye for the Queer AND Straight Guys." No cons.

el año pasado

Wow! Music to our hears! Thank you for taking the time and providing thorough feedback. We are thrilled you're having a positive experience and enjoying the platform.

Jr P.
Partner en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Always growing for the better

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: We assist businesses with their online presence and truly enjoy seeing businesses succeed.

The platform works as expected but most importantly they are always improving fuctionality.

Contras:

Keeping up with changes. They are always making adjustments but in the end it is always a better experience and product.

Respuesta Birdeye

el año pasado

We sure do! Feedback is so important to us as it helps us make enhancements and come out with new helpful features.

Co-Founder en EE. UU.
Software informático, 51-200 empleados

Experience Management through BirdEye is an awesome experience

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Decision making is now done with data. The data tells us what needs to change. That makes things easy.

BirdEye has made experience management a wonderful experience. We manage thousands of locations and this tool gives us the transparency and scale that we need to manage an ever changing technology landscape. It also gives us the flexibility to create and execute campaigns to gather different types of feedback across various channels. The data we receive from our customers is amazing and it allows us to make better business decisions. This software has also made it really easy to identify who needs more customer service training, or changes we need to make to our facilities etc... Love the reporting, two way messaging, review gathering, monitoring and surveys. NPS is also easy to serve.

Contras:

Switching from setup to campaigns could be easier.

Nicole B.
Social Media and Marketing Manager en EE. UU.

Terrific Business Software

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: They are always on the ball to provide help and respond to questions. Terrific overall experience. I have recommended your business to other friends who are in business ownership and will continue to recommend you.

Review organization and management. Internet scanning for reviews.

Contras:

I am still a newer user to the software because it is our hygienist who enters in the clients for review requests. I happen to be the individual responsible for review tracking and replying. I did not like a recent situation where the BirdEye software changed our Facebook Profile and Cover photo to match each other, to our logo one morning at 3am. I have talked with BirdEye about this and we are on the same page for the future. We did change our cover photo and profile photo back to the original photos we have selected. We should all be good moving forward now and it did not alter my exceptional rating and perception of BirdEye as a company. We think you are terrific!!!!

hace 3 años

Hi Mary, We are sorry about the FB profile changing! Good news is you can now manage all that within the dashboard, but I totally understand the frustration and glad you got it back to what you wanted quickly! By the way, Flower Mound Dental is one of our favorites!! Thanks for all the recommendations! Don't forget to fill out the referral form so we can pay you for all your referrals! The form is on the website or on the login screen :-).

Lisa S.
Office mangaer en EE. UU.

Are you the best ?

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Out overall experience has been tremendous! We really care about our patients. We are a husband and wife team and we treat them like our family. We have high skill level too and our team is dedicated too in treating and caring for each patient and when they ask patients to fill out the email when they get it after their appointment, it is always a 5 star review ! It is the best way to show new prospective new patients that are looking to come to a practice that want to be treated that way too ! They want to be listened too , not to be hurt,& they want to understand wants going on . They also want to be able to smile and feel good about themselves again. And do it in a way that they can afford it and we seem to make that work for them . And this birdeye reviews is a way that they express it to us . Get it ! Now ! Unless you suck .... then don’t because people will tell you but maybe that’s good too and then you’ll know that you need to step up your game or fire someone or maybe more than just someone maybe everyone and start over with a whole new team and a new mission statement..... wow ... food for thought 😉

The software is Easy to use! Just send out an email asking the patients do do a review . Fill in your own questions .

Contras:

There is nothing that I don’t like about the software really

Dawn D.
Director of Marketing en EE. UU.

Game Changer

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: We have been partners since 2015 and we encourage clients to use the Birdeye technology. Thank you for the quality work that you provide!

Birdeye has allowed our business owners to exponentially build their online presence and brand reputation through new Google reviews! The automated text message and email makes it super easy and efficient for the business owner and the customer. And our business owners love the feed that can be embedded on their website to showcase the quality reviews submitted.

Contras:

It's been a great experience using the product yet we would prefer to have the option to choose whether to have the average rating show ...this seems to be an issue at the start of service where maybe the rating isn't the best it can be until new reviews are generated.

el año pasado

Love it! So glad to hear your clients are loving the testimonial widget! That's a great tool to use to showcase all of their awesome reviews they worked hard for.

Tim S.
General Manager en EE. UU.
Construcción, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Greatly increased our online reviews!

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: We are on our second year using Birdeye and we only had around 30 total reviews online and today we have over 600! The program works with our customer management software and automatically sends out review requests after each job so we do not even have to think about it.

I really like how you can see and respond to all of your reviews in one place instead of having to login to multiple sites to leave replies.

Contras:

We integrate with the Service Titan software and sometimes the technician does not come over to show who was on the job related to the review request.

el año pasado

600 reviews, that's awesome!! Thank you so much for sharing and keep up the great work!

Yovana P.
Executive Assistant en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 2-10 empleados

Greatest Investment for our Company

5 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: We have seen such an phenomenal growth with our company. We have tripled our sales and are able to have our amazing clients leave amazing stories on their experience.

You don't have to be tech savvy to operate software. There's is a lot of training videos that help you though out and a lot of tips to make your job even easier. Their customer service is top notch!

Contras:

Make it easier to log in from different browser engines.

Ian B.
Site Director en EE. UU.
Deportes, 501-1.000 empleados

Excellent Tool for Reputation Management

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I used to spend lots of time pulling up every review site I could think of in different tabs, averaging all of the responses and scores. Now I can see how our customers view us on one page. Another thing that has saved me lots of headache is that when soliciting an online review (quick and painless with BirdEye!) it gives the customer an option to contact us directly through the platform as opposed to leaving a negative review. This makes it more likely that someone who wants my attention gets it quickly, and it doesn't harm our reputation through a 1 star review.

The best thing about BirdEye is that I can easily see an overview of all major review sites and my recent reviews in one convenient, easy-to-read dashboard.

Contras:

If I have to nitpick, there are some very minor UI/UX issues, but they do not hinder the overall experience and once you know where to find all of the right information, it's an invaluable tool.

hace 2 años

They say time is money, and we are happy to hear that you have been able to gain back time by utilizing the platform. Thank you for using BirdEye as your online reputation management!

Fadia S.
Office Manager en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 11-50 empleados

Why walk if you can fly!!!! Use Birdeye

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Our patients are walking advertisements for our office and Birdeye has been the best method to voice their opinions.

The benefits outweigh the cost. Using Birdeye has increased our presence socially and physically. One of the best investments I made in our office. Can't say enough about the benefits and the ease of using this product.

Contras:

I was hesitant at first to do business with someone who is across the states and would only communicate by phone or email. Little did I know, the staff goes out of their way to answer any questions and if a problem arises and we need assistance, they are on top of the issues quick. I wish I knew about Birdeye sooner. The sky will be the limit

hace 3 años

Fadia, thanks so much for your great feedback. We love that you are benefiting so much from using BirdEye! Sky is definitely the limit for your practice! We're honored you consider BirdEye "one of hte best investments" for your practice! Thanks for being a BirdEye customer!

Amy T.
Owner en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Excellent choice for reputation management with a few other bells & whistles too

4 el año pasado

Comentarios: I've had a great experience and again do appreciate the fact that they're swift to help with any problems. Many new features have rolled out lately - all of which we're learning more about so we can use these for clients too.

Our most favorite part of partnering with and reselling Birdeye is their customer support team. Truly, they're reachable and highly focused on solving any errors or glitches that may arise with anything automated and connected to a myriad of other sites.

Contras:

Although not extremely important, the sizing of a client's cover photo (which then displays both on their reviews url along with anytime a review is shared to a FB page) seems to be more work that it should - particularly to make it look great on both mobile and desktop.

el año pasado

Hi Amy, thanks for sharing your feedback! We love that our support team has been taking great care of you. Customer happiness is a core value of ours, so this makes us happy to hear!

Ashley M.
OFFICE MANAGER en EE. UU.
Seguros, 2-10 empleados

Amazing Service!

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: So far we are happy with the service BirdEye provides to our office. We have been working with BirdEye for almost a year now and our reviews have tripled. We had trouble receiving any feedback previously and really wanted a company that can initiate the patient into writing a review good or bad so we can move forward accordingly and with the help of BirdEye getting a review has been an amazing experience form start to finish.

What I like most about BirdEye is the fact that they are always available to help out immediately! You can reach out and almost instantly one of their representatives are available to answer any questions or concerns you may have.

Contras:

BirdEye has been a pleasure! So far so good.

Aaron M.
CEO en EE. UU.

Best Reputation Management Platform

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I have been working with BirdEye for about 24 months now with multiple clients. I was on the team to originally decide on BirdEye as the reputation management platform for a large medical company. I have since moved on to build a digital marketing agency and recommend BirdEye for any brick-and-mortar business.

I like the performance. I have worked and continue to work with clients with 1 - 250 different locations with BirdEye, and the growth my clients have achieved is incredible. From the ease of use to the pure engagement rate, everything functions well to drive high-quality leads to businesses, resulting in more and more business.[

Contras:

Paying the bill? I mean, if it was free I would like it more. However, the cost is affordable for the benefits it provides. I would love if they had capabilities to work with eCommerce clients to drive product reviews as well.

Jennifer L.
President en EE. UU.

Easy Review Capturing!

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: Exceptional service. The product functionality is ever expanding.

The BirdEye tool makes it so easy for the reviewer to quickly and easily write 5-star reviews!

Contras:

No con. But I would love a social media post scheduling tool through The BirdEye Platform

el año pasado

Awesome, thank you for sharing your feedback! We love hearing how seamless the platform is to ask for reviews. :)

Mary D.
Business Manager en EE. UU.

I love my BirdEye

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We changed the software so that we control who gets a review - We pick them out in the AM. We manage a 5 star on Google and all our reviews are so positive and flattering to the office.

The ease that any of my staff can present the software and the patient is at ease seeing it isn't a big deal. Lots of patients are afraid the click here, click there platforms, or even before we had BirdEye, us telling them how to do it! This is easy breezy for all!

Contras:

There isn't anything I don't not like about it - We were able to custom tailor the software to what we wanted and it's what I got!

hace 3 años

Thanks Mary! We love your dental office is getting such great reviews. We do offer 300+ integrations, but I'm happy to hear you found a way that works specifically for your office! And it looks like you're really rocking it with the reviews. Glad to hear your patients find it "easy breezy"! Thanks for the feedback!