Sobre ClearVoice

ClearVoice es un software de marketing de contenidos con una red de talentos incorporada para crear contenido de calidad a escala.

Descubre más sobre ClearVoice

The layout and design is fairly intuitive. It's easy to build a webpage to showcase my work and it looks nice.

Contras:

It's hard to know how much to "offer" a prospective writer to generate content.

Valoraciones de ClearVoice

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

ClearVoice tiene una valoración global de 4.6 estrellas sobre 5 según las 18 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

Alternativas a ClearVoice

Filtrar opiniones (18)

Calificación del producto

Calificación del producto

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado ClearVoice antes?

Owner en EE. UU.
Bienes de consumo, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
Fuente de la reseña

Good way to find freelance content creators

5 hace 3 años

The software basically acts as an aggregator to connect brands and freelancers. Works well in that respect, good selection of content creators that make quality stuff.

Contras:

No major complaints, it does the job and does it well.

Sharon M.
CEO en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo

Great Support, Really Looks Out for Writers

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Clearvoice has a steady stream of work which saves me tons of time. I don't have to go out and look for clients nearly as much as I used to because they come to Clearvoice. Since the clients have to pay upfront, the payment is released to me as soon as the article is complete, which means I don't have to chase down payments from yet another client. They also pay more than the average content agency.

It is very easy to use and has a beautiful portfolio page, which I have linked to on my company website as my writing portfolio. Instant pay. The customer support is also top-notch as well. The person I work with on the support team is fast to respond.

Contras:

The fees they take are very high. I only get 80% of what the client pays for my services.

Freelance Writer/Owner en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

I used ClearVoice to access writing opportunities as a freelancer but received few projects.

2 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I received a few well-paying writing jobs.

ClearVoice is very easy to use from the freelancer standpoint. Opportunities that match your profile are emailed to you and you simply request to be considered for the opportunity or reject it. The assignments that I did receive were well-defined and paid well.

Contras:

The simplicity of this program is also its downfall in my opinion. As a freelancer, you are not given the opportunity to promote yourself individually for projects you apply for. In spite of lots of experience writing on many different topics, I often went a month or more without receiving any opportunities and over several years was accepted to write less than five.

Nicki E.
Freelancer en Australia
Redacción y edición
Fuente de la reseña

Your writers will appreciate you using Clearvoice

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I'm a writer who has used Clearvoice in diverse capacities for many clients. I have worked with the interface since it originally started and have been impressed with its evolution and stellar customer support. The one lone time I had a support ticket, the issue was resolved (and the interface improved) within mere hours. Accepting assignments and reading through the details is clear and easy. I always feel confident what I have written is what gets to the client, and I also have time to fix mistakes or leave a quick edit after I submit my assignment. The commenting system within Clearvoice is valuable, because I can get client feedback in the same space where I'm writing, without the pain point of having to minimize or switch windows. The design is thoughtful, intuitive and simple enough for anyone to master. The layout is pleasant and elegant, adding to the pleasurable sentiment of taking on a writing assignment. I'd recommend Clearvoice both to assignment editors and writers as a great vehicle for content marketing.

Design, ease of use, user experiencer

Marc H.
Marc H.
Director of Marketing en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Incredible tool to help standardize our content creation process

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Time saved is a big portion of this but also organization of content within one place and a solid set of writers that you can work directly with (instead of working through an intermediary) is a huge plus for us.

ClearVoice does a great job with its platform (that's always improving and making our lives easier), its writer marketplace, and with it's customer support that have been some of the best I've worked with.

Contras:

There really isn't much but it's worth saying that it is a bit pricey for what it is. If you're a single business creating a small amount of content, it certainly isn't right for you based on the price but if you're doing a large portion of content then this is worth the investment.

Britt S.
Content Marketing Consultant en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo

Incredible Content Platform That Makes Your Work Life Easier

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: ClearVoice was the first content platform I had ever used as a freelance writer, so I didn't know what to expect. I quickly discovered how easy it was to navigate, from the early days of profile setup to the later days of submitting assignments. The collaboration process is unbeatable on ClearVoice. You do everything directly in the platform and messaging is a cinch if the writer needs clarification or if the client has a revision request. Assignments are high-quality, payment is efficient, and there is no shortage of writing opportunities. Overall, I have been very impressed with ClearVoice and I use it as my go-to platform to supplement other client work.

ClearVoice takes stress out of the equation for both writers on the hunt for regular freelancing opportunities and companies trying to feed the content marketing beast. It's easy and efficient...definitely a platform you can count on.

No issues to report.

Jacob W.
Director of Communications en EE. UU.
Software informático, 51-200 empleados

Excellent Small, Mid-Market, and Enterprise Content Solution

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: The ClearVoice content platform makes it easy to identify industry influencers that your marketing and sales teams are looking to target. Additionally, their content marketplace simplifies the editorial process for your content marketing team. It also allows your team to hire and experiment with a variety of writers and content creators in a more cost effective manner than I have seen on other competitor platforms. Overall, I would recommend ClearVoice to organizations that are looking to make their content stand out'without the struggle of constantly vetting new freelancers or low-quality writers'and without the budget to contract with an expensive agency. Clearvoice is an excellent option for a mid-tier price point, but can produce top quality results with the right concentration.

Easy to understand. Makes managing freelancers much less chaotic.

Contras:

Occasional glitches, but support typically fixes within 24 hours.

Stacy J.
Stacy J.
Partner en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados

Excellent Platform for Connecting Content Marketers with Creators

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: As a content marketer and writer, ClearVoice provides me with the opportunity to work with brands outside of my direct clientele. It's a terrific opportunity to increase my visibility as a content creator and a wonderful way to flex my writing muscle beyond the day-to-day client work I do. ClearVoice is unlike the typical platforms that freelance writers and marketers may use. It's built specifically for the content creation process. ClearVoice is a centralized solution that helps manage content campaigns, assignment expectations, deadlines, editing, and keeps communications clear and transparent between writers and editors/clients. The jobs I've been selected for pay generously compared to those other general freelancer platforms. ClearVoice has taken great care to build a platform for those who take content seriously. I love working in the ClearVoice platform, and I recommend it to writers and brands alike.

It centralizes all the writing assignment details, editor's notes, and communications so that writers and content marketers can stay on the same page.

Brad W.
Analyst en EE. UU.

Great product

5 hace 4 años

Works real fast and it could be faster at times . There are times where it could do more than it does. Overall it is great

Contras:

It is not always as fast as it needs to be, There needs to be easier navigation at times and that would make things much better

Sumant L.
Sumant L.
Brand Enhancer en Emiratos Árabes Unidos
Redacción y edición, 2-10 empleados

Best for Content Marketing campaigns and tracking

4 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall it is a masterpiece for me to use for daily scheduling and managing contents in real time.

I have found this software very useful in managing contents, scheduling it better for every client.

Contras:

I think feature for analyzing content titles and hashtags can be added to get more hold on content strategies.

Valeria F.
Student ([email protected] institutional address) en Puerto Rico
Redacción y edición, 5.001-10.000 empleados

ClearVoice review

5 hace 3 años

What I like most about ClearVoice is that it helps freelancers create amazing content and share it in an efficient platform! I think it's so cool how the app is designed and very modern as well.

Contras:

What I like least about this software is that sometimes I can't get in touch with freelancers easily as I'd like.

Robert R.
Media Relations Manager en EE. UU.
Educación superior, 201-500 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: No especificado

Looking for Content Writers? - This is Good Software

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: This software makes it easy to find writers. All you do is enter what type of content (on what subject) you are looking for and ClearVoice searches based on that and offer profiles to select from. Another nice thing is that once the content is created this application is easily integrated with your CMS. We use both WordPress and HubSpot and it works nicely with both of them.

It is nice that there are so many writers and experts to select from. And, as said before, the integration with the CMS is a huge plus.

Contras:

It's hard to know how much to "offer" a prospective writer to generate content.

Celeste M.
Owner en EE. UU.

Content creation in minutes

4 hace 4 años

There are many platforms out there for content marketing and management,but this one has all the tools to manage in just a couple of minutes.

Contras:

Nothing in particular . The only thing is for sub menus to be shorter because many options maybe are not necessary

Software Engineer en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Really good for boosting your sales

5 hace 4 años

It makes creating content very very easy. Just select a writer and a date you need it by and It's there by then!

Contras:

Sometimes the contents dont come out exactly how you wanted and you still have to spend mass times editing them before publishing.

Arun P.
Blog Writer en India
Redacción y edición, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

Perfect for Freelancer and Blogger

Showcase your portfolio easily with Clear Voice

Contras:

There are some limitation with Styles but everything is Good.

Freelance Writer en EE. UU.
Internet, Trabajador autónomo

Great Tool

5 hace 3 años

I like that it is a content marketing platform that also connects you with talent.

Contras:

I have a hard time finding clients to work with because I feel like most of them use it for content marketing, but not connecting with talent to help them produce the content.

Sam Z.
Freelance en EE. UU.
Animación, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Would be nice if I had any options to seek out work myself

3 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I signed up with ClearVoice as a way to get more freelancing work, but so far it hasn't been helpful.

Contras:

Biggest problem is I cannot apply for work. I have to wait until a client reaches out to me. And so far I've gotten nothing. I have a good resume and body of work, but because I just put together a page and wait, I have no control over getting work with ClearVoice.

Stacy T.
Senior Editor en EE. UU.
Redacción y edición, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Clear Voice will get you going in the right direction if you're starting a square one

4 hace 3 años

If you need content and are looking to get going, then this is a good option. You can beat the quality of custom content where it's clear people have spent more time on it. But this is a good option if you're starting out.

Contras:

It's fairly generic, and there are better options. But you get what you pay for, and the value is OK.