Opiniones de Waitwhile

Sobre Waitwhile

Plataforma inteligente de gestión de colas y aplicación de lista de espera.

Descubre más sobre Waitwhile

Easy to set up and communicate with our guests.

Contras:

No instructions how to set up or use features.

Valoraciones de Waitwhile

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Waitwhile tiene una valoración global de 4,7 estrellas sobre 5 según las 61 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Waitwhile antes?

Filtrar opiniones (61)

Mats Alexander
Mats Alexander
Director of Marketing en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

I find this software easy to use and it has helped us serve our customers more efficiently.

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: The speed of delivery of products, improved customer service, and internal productivity benefits.

The software has a great design and is easy to use both on our end and for our customers. The customer service has been amazing so far, conversations had with the support team has been very helpful and insightful. We had to learn and make some adjustments to make this work for our industry, but we always got quick answers and suggestions on how we use certain solutions within Waitwhile would make it even better. We are now able to serve our customers faster than ever, but also with internal productivity for preparing our products. For the price, this software brings great value to our company and customers. Also, the number of features available allows for a number of customizations.

Contras:

We do not have any complaints really about this product so far. It's been a learning curve for us to best apply it to our industry, but with the guidance from Waitwhile it's become a good investment for us. We did have some issues with the message delivery for some customers, but the Waitwhile team has always been promptly getting back to us with troubleshooting.

Brett
Comercio minorista, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Great combo for scheduling and waitlisting

5,0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: Our business would suffer greatly without the software it does almost everything we need it to do.

The scheduling and reminder texts. The view and back end use.

Contras:

Sometimes searching for future appointments is a little more difficult than I’d like

hace 9 meses

Thank you very much for your review, Brett! We're thrilled to hear you're happy with the product and that you feel it does almost everything you need. Feel free to drop us a line at: [email protected] if you need anything.

Luis
Business owner en EE. UU.
Hostelería, 2-10 empleados

Great system BUT

3,0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: Over all my experience with it has been ok . Because for as easy as it is to work with it’s just as hard and difficult to deal with new changes that IT makes . Some times i have regretted changing to this system . Im still fighting for an user friendly system , they are not listening to me when i give them feed back

I loved that you it is easy to use unless the it group decides to change things in it and it screws everything up

Contras:

I did not lie the transition from V1 To V2 Moving and re lauding URLS was not efficient .. it should have been easier to redrect

hace 9 meses

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, Luis! We're so sorry to hear that a product update didn't meet your expectations. We're constantly working on making Waitwhile faster and easier for customers like you and we certainly don't want you to feel frustrated. Would you be willing to chat with us and describe your issue further? It would be a big help so that we can fully understand and address the issue moving forward. Please reach out to us at: [email protected]

Leigh
Photographer en Australia
Fotografía, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Perfect solution to virtual queuing - Fantastic product!

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I'm a photographer at Pop Culture conventions in Australia and had people standing in queue for over 2 and a half hours for a photo so I was looking for a system where people could enjoy the event but know when it's time to come back to the photo-booth. Waitwhile was the perfect solution with the right balance of tools and functionality I was looking for and the feedback from my user-base was absolutely overwhelming positive.

Waitwhile lets me manage a large queue of people. Being able to control and space out the number of people showing up. People can check where they are in line at any point. The SMS functionality is the best feature to communicate with those in the waitlist. People can respond with 'delay' or 'cancel' which makes its a wonderful interactive solution. The back end analytics are powerful and gives great insight.

Contras:

I have been using Waitwhile on and off for over two years and the functionality is constantly approving but some of the functionality to stop and start billing (I only need it during convention tour months) has proved problematic but improving. The Australian dollar exchange rate does help with the pricing. Photography isn't a list of business on the app still

Noelle
XR for Change Fellow en EE. UU.
Organización de eventos, 2-10 empleados

Extremely Useful Guest Managing Service

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Waitwhile is such a helpful and efficient service for events and experiences. Not only have I used it at my current organization, but I also have been using it with the Tribeca Film Festival, which has been utilizing it effectively for years now.

Our event is a yearly immersive virtual reality arcade where over 1000+ guests can sign up for times to experience VR projects. Guests sign up using waitwhile, and they are notified when it's time for them to return for their experience. Being able to communicate to our guests and remind them of their times is a huge help, especially when we can send an alert to remind them that their screening will begin soon. The support team is responsive, and whenever we had any kind of issue or question, they were able to respond to us within 24 hours.

Contras:

There are a few tweaks that can be made to improve the implementation experience. Manually blocking off times can be time-consuming for shorter experiences. The browser-based application does not run well on older tablets and can experience bugs. We would love a Waitwhile app.

Patricia
Servicios para el consumidor, 2-10 empleados

Barbershop Bookings

5,0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: Honestly I really love it! it saved us during the pandemic we were a walk in only shop for over 50 years. When we reopened the regulations forced us to change and the transition to appointments with waitwhile worked out pretty seamlessly .

Ease of use for customers of all ages they love it. On line support from staff for owner is great

Contras:

I think it can allow for more customization for the users and Adminisrator to assist in brand building and ease of calendar use and color schemes

hace 9 meses

Thank you so much for sharing your Waitwhile experience, Patricia! We're so happy to hear you love the product and that it was able to help ease the difficulty of these trying times.

Eliot
Director en Suecia
Fuente de la reseña

Brilliant service and exactly what we've needed. I recommend it highly!

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Improved business efficiency, freed up staff resources, improved the customer experience, data gathering and marketing.

Before Waitwhile our customer lines were a mess but just after a few days with Waitwhile we were already noticing a huge improvement. Our clients love to be able to follow their current wait directly from their phone which allows them to do something more productive while they're waiting. Once it's their turn they get an automatic notification to return! What's more, they can even text us back with status changes so we don't have to hunt our clients down. We also get a ton of analytics and reports about how our line operation is doing, and we can use the customer data for marketing purposes. I could not recommend Waitwhile more!

Contras:

I am missing a resource planning view to organize my different resources in a visual way, however the user experience is still fantastic.

HBL
HBL
Hbl en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

I would like to extend my gratitude for all the wonderful work that you have done on waitwhile.

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: fewer traffic jams. I had guys waiting in the hallways clogging the isles. now they can wonder to other shops get a coffee and waitwhile will text them when it's about their turn. a lovely concepts.just a wonderful experience. Waitwhile is exactly what my business needed. I was looking for something like this a couple of years ago.

I would like to extend my gratitude for all the wonderful work that you have don o waitwhile.that I get to use every day that my business is open... you have listened to the needs and continue to work on it to improve the ease for my clients and myself... thank you so much for listening and making it streamline for my clients and myself.. keep up the great work!

Alanna
owner/chiropractor en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Helped when I needed it most

4,0 hace 10 meses

When I needed to worry about social distancing in the middle of the Covid-19 pandemic, this software allowed me to keep my clients safe and still keep my busy office flowing. They all loved the ease of checking in and receiving a text when it was their turn.

Contras:

I struggled a bit on the back side of the set up options, to get the software to operate exactly the way I wanted to. But I will say, that customer service was very helpful when I wasn't able to figure out customization on my own.

hace 9 meses

Thank you, Alanna! We really appreciate you sharing your Waitwhile experience. We're super happy to hear that you found both the product and our customer success team helpful.

Mike
Practice Manger en EE. UU.
Veterinaria, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Waitwhile had been a HUGE help

5,0 hace 10 meses

Customer Service it GREAT! Always quick to respond to any questions or issues. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is AWESOME!! She has been a huge help in setting up our processes and workflow.

Contras:

Can't say there's anything I dislike about Waitwhile. Customer Service is always ready to listen and take input on tweaks to the system.

hace 9 meses

Thank you for your review, Mike! We're thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with Waitwhile and our customer success team. We're here for you if you need anything.

Tom
Associate Director en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

This easy to use app led to a successful event!

4,0 hace 5 años

We used this app to coordinate over 700 people moving through a line during the course of a three hour event. Overall, Waitwhile improved the experience for guests and our team alike and made it possible for families to enjoy other activities instead of wasting their time waiting in a long line. The Waitwhile app was very user-friendly and easy to use, customer support was professional and responsive, and the use of Waitwhile made our event a success! The app was intuitive and simple to customize to the needs of our event. One of our favorite features was the simultaneous updates across different devices. We had six different devices in use checking people into our line at the same time, and the updates were instantaneous. This was also helpful in crossing guests off of our list after they had gotten to the front. Because this was instantaneous, guests were always able to see their number in line accurately. I would recommend Waitwhile to any organization seeking to improve their customers' experience by preventing long lines.

Contras:

Unfortunately, we ran into a few bugs in the software that we had to adjust our process to work around. The Waitwhile customer service team was quick to respond to us and help the best they could as we sought to make the most of this software. Additionally, the app`s feature of moving guests placement in line after they have been added did not end up working for our purposes, as text message notifications of what place guests were in line did not change based on how we shifted them in line. However, this was a minor issue and did not hinder us from having a successful event.

Mike
CFO en EE. UU.
Veterinaria, 2-10 empleados

Versatile and Easy to Use

5,0 hace 3 años

Full online interface with ability to import contact list. We use the system slightly different than a waitlist. We are a mobile veterinary practice. Each day, we add the clinics we will be visiting to our Waitwhile list in the order we intend to visit. We use Waithile to notify clinics where they are in the list order and when they are our next stop. The feedback has been fantastic. Our partner clinics really appreciate the extra communication.

Contras:

Only able to have one phone number/email address per contact meaning

Ryan
General Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Since we integrated Waitwhile into our operation, it has streamlined our waitlist process ten-fold.

5,0 hace 4 años

Our establishment is extremely high volume. At times, we've had over 100 guests walk in to our establishment in less than a 30 minute timeframe. Waitwhile has allowed us to control the inflow of guests extremely efficiently. The level of communication that it allows us to have with our guests at the click of a button on the tablet is second to none. The analytical features are great for scheduling purposes as well. It has honestly changed the dynamic of our operation as a whole and I would highly recommend it to any establishment that finds itself in need of a waitlist application.

Contras:

I really don't have anything negative to say about Waitwhile. The only thing that we every found to be an inconvenience with the application was the reaching of our maximum allotted guests to put on a wait in a months time. We were just testing the system out though. After this, we immediately increased the number of guests that we could put on our waitlist per month. We've had no issues since.

Sulaiman
Business Owner en Kuwait
Diseño, 2-10 empleados

Love it! very usefull

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Customers used to call and msg us a lot to ask about order status and how long will their order take time. Waitwhile solved this issue but letting them know how many customers are ahead of them, giving them a feel that they are waiting on a cue. By viewing the list updates, they can know when to expect their order to be processed.

This is Sulaiman owner of SMD Graphics love waitwhile, i’ve tried several similar services but they weren’t as useful. waitwhile is very flexible and can be customized to your needs! the amount of customization is what i love about it. we are using it to send order status to our customers who are waiting to get their motorsports graphics designed. customers can also reply to the status msgs, its awesome.

Contras:

Nothing to dislike, its user friendly and we love it.

Emily
Medical Asst en Canadá
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 51-200 empleados

COVID Assessment Centre Use

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: So far so good. It has helped us organize patients, and give patients more freedom and easily book their appointments when they want, on whatever device they have (phone, laptop etc.) The company has had success with it so far, with limited issues

Our company wanted something easy to implement that would let our patients in the area book online themselves, for COVID testing. It is easy to use, versatile, and was also easy to implement! Working great so far.

Contras:

If a patient wants to book more than one person with the same phone number, the app doesnt let you do this, unless the administrator books the appointment. This is frustrating for the patients

Sofia
General Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Great value for the amount of business we do at our venue.

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: It steam lines customer data and has a nice appearance/feature to the business.

I like that you can mold your wait list with features that pertain to your business. We run a billiards club and need different features than that of a restaurant.

Contras:

Entering in data like a phone number could be faster. The system seems to stall/hiccup and we have to make sure we enter the number in slowly or it won't enter/type it in. Then if you miss a number, you have to erase the whole thing if the guests have already left or moved.

Lauren
Operations Manager en EE. UU.
Entretenimiento, 51-200 empleados

Haunted Attraction Queue Line

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: The overall experience was great and our customers liked the system and found it easy to use for the most part. We had several questions about integrations and software issues that went unanswered. I would like to see the ability to connect to platforms without the use of zapier. The Google Ads pixel needs to be fixed and the Facebook pixel needs to be added. Also the ability to prevent people from entering multiple queue lines across multiple locations was a big pain point for us. The auto text did not work in the served queue and if we did not stay on top of the served queue, it messed up the wait times for the waitlist. There should be an ability to disconnect that from the waitlist timing. Once a customer has been served, when you look them up in the customers tab, it would be nice to see the number of people in their group. That seemed to be the only piece of information I could not get. There needs to be an easier system for guests to access accurate wait times (they struggle seeing live waits because they would grow as they watched). Some of our guests asked for the ability to get texts every 30 minutes to get updates on wait times.

Easy to use and implement. Affordability for a small business like us was important.

Contras:

It lacks automatic integrations with other systems like mailchimp, google ads, facebook etc.

Angelina
Fuente de la reseña

This system has worked great for us. We really have no major complaints. Would recommend.

5,0 hace 4 años

I like that this system is very reliable. I never have any issues with it not contacting a customer like it is supposed to. It is also very easy to use so I can train my employees to use it very easily.

Contras:

I least like the size of the phone number pop up screen. The buttons are incredibly small and difficult to push. It's seems like it would be easy to make that screen larger given the size of the screen.

Cristina
Program Director en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados

Fundraising Event - Waitlist to See Santa

5,0 hace 3 años

Waitwhile is very user friendly for both the volunteers controlling the app and the guests at our event that had never used the app before. The event went infinitely smoother thanks the updates and reminders sent through the app on their estimated wait time. The customer service and ability to customize the app set WaitWhile apart from their competitors.

Contras:

That we could only send 2 automated messages and the rest had to be sent manually, but the WaitWhile team was happy to consider this change in the future.

Erick
Passport Office Manager en EE. UU.
Administración gubernamental, 2-10 empleados

Exactly what we needed.

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We were able to clear out crowds of families from our lobby space, making not only the customers happy but also our coworkers who share this building with us.

The texting feature for customers combined with a link they can click on to get an idea of where they are in line is outstanding. Also nice are the notes employees can write about the customers, the fact that we can communicate with the customers through text as they wait, the ability to give an approximate wait time to customers early on, and all this allows our lobby and building area to be clear on busy days where before we would have lots of issues of families cramming into an area not meant for the kinds of crowds we sometimes can get.

Contras:

So far, nothing comes to mind. It can be a little tricky to get an accurate estimate of wait time but we believe that has more to do with the nature of our job during the busy season than it is about the software.

Matthew
Service Manager en EE. UU.
Automoción, 201-500 empleados

Excellent Tracking Software

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: The business was able to customize the software for use with our organization.

This software was adapted for use by our organization and has made it possible for many different users to prioritize jobs and streamline communication.

Contras:

Nothing, software is great. Software was able to be adjusted to meet our specific need.

Baldwin
Owner en Canadá
Comercio minorista, 2-10 empleados

Concept is good - 70%-90% working rate

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: we had a pleasant time except when the system doesn't work. when it works and we had a lot of customers waiting it was easy to manage and create order within the chaos. but when it doesn't work it's extremely stressful to fix the problem while maintaining the system you implemented.

Enjoy the ability for customers to enter the waitlist, able to manage the customers on website and separate customers into different stages of waiting/serving etc. System allows flexibility to handle your customers if you get creative

Contras:

No app. Using an ipad to access the website gives no audio notification. the automate text to customers doesn't work all the time resulting in customers not knowing if they can enter or not. Sometimes the whole system glitches and loses all customers you're currently serving. not a fully polished system.

Very Happy with Waitwhile

Comentarios: Client retention

I own a veterinary clinic and our clients can wait up to 3 hours. This has freed them up to leave the building, get food and run errands. We've found that instead of going to a different clinic, clients now return when they're getting close to being seen.

Contras:

Not specifically designed for veterinarians but workable. The support staff was extremely helpful and helped me work out the kinks when we first started.

Randall
TechCafé WalkUp Center/Market Service ManagementTech en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 10.000+ empleados

WaitWhile - 5 Stars -

5,0 hace 3 años

During a Transition time for our next Internal Tool to be deployed we engaged with the WaitWhile team and at all times We were treated with White Glove Service not only from the Customer Support Standpoint but also on the Tool Customization side where We got a full dedicated team specialized to address any improve or requirement that we had during those transitioning days. I could not be more satisfied with the overall Team and the Excellent tool Performance that we have received. - Highly recommended. !!!!

Contras:

There were no cons with the Product at the time that we tested and then again the team provided so much close follow up that we did really felt the engagement and the professionalism on the Team....

Emilie
Emilie
Venue Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

I used Waitwhile to manage the waitlists for sold out shows at a medium sized venue.

4,0 hace 4 años

The UI of the software is clean and easy to understand. It was easy to quickly explain its usage to new team members. The software operates quickly and efficiently - I had no major troubles with it while using it. Within the context of a sold out concert, patrons will usually wait in line at the box office for more tickets to be released. Having a tool that texts them when spots open up allows them to leave the venue without losing their spot in line - this is very helpful in maintaining positive relationships with venue customers. Waitwhiles customer service team also has an amazing response time - I emailed with a question during a concert one night, and got a response in less than 5 minutes!

Contras:

The only specific feature that I'm not a fan of is the check mark button that, when clicked, dismisses a patron from the wait list (ie: marks them as having gotten into the event). My team members intutiviely wanted to press this button to invite patrons back to the venue via text, and accidentally dismissed a couple that were on the waitlist.