Sobre Listen360

Customer engagement platform with sentiment monitoring, feedback capture, closed-loop follow-up, review posting, and text analytics.

Descubre más sobre Listen360

Very convenient, good turnaround time for responses.

Contras:

At the beginning I was confused with the options since they were very interactive but after a few days it was very understandable.

Valoraciones de Listen360

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
4,9
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Listen360 tiene una valoración global de 4.8 estrellas sobre 5 según las 33 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

Filtrar opiniones (33)

Calificación del producto

Calificación del producto

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado Listen360 antes?

Matt H.
Matt H.
Vice President of Member Experience and Healthy Living en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 501-1.000 empleados

Game changer!

5 hace 3 años

Absolute game changer the best in survey and NPS design. The ability to focus on detractors and your clients at risk so easy is great

Contras:

The number of clicks to get to the screen to address a at risk user

Sara N.
Manager en EE. UU.
Servicios para instalaciones, 11-50 empleados

Great product!

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Ease of helping my clients with things that they may have issues with and the efficiency of the surveys so that I know where my employees are doing well.

I love that this is so easy for not only the business side to use, but also the clients that we are surveying! They are happy that when we say it only takes a couple minutes of their time, that is exactly what the situation is. I also love the dashboard and set up so that you are able to see where/who can improve upon things, and where we are doing well. LOVE this product!

Contras:

Some of the reports are hard to design so that they show what I am wanting them to, but that is a minimal issue when compared with the benefits.

Chanda B.
Office Manager en EE. UU.
Servicios para el consumidor, 2-10 empleados

Listen 360

3 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Works well for what it is supposed to do. A great way to hear from your customers.

Listen 360 is a great way to stay connected to your customers and know what you are doing well and where your short comings are. Our customers get an email quickly after the jobs is closed out asking how we did and they are able to evaluate the job that was completed.

Contras:

Pulling reports is sometimes difficult. Finding the exact information that I need and finding old reviews is problematic.

Michael F.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 51-200 empleados

Customer Satisfaction is Top Priority

5 hace 2 años

This service is very valuable to our business. It gives us a chance to celebrate the WINS with our Team, and an opportunity to grow from areas that we can be doing better in the eyes of our members. We have been able to show our members that we take their feedback seriously and resolve most issues before they become problems, or before the person chooses to look elsewhere for their fitness needs.

Contras:

Nothing that I dislike about the software. I would love it is allowed us to survey our employees and get a NPS from them in regards to their work experience.

Carrie D.
Co-Owner en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 11-50 empleados

So important

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Pretty good. Easy to set up. Easy to use overall. I’m on it almost daily and having a snapshot from the day prior in my inbox helps me plan my day.

It’s so important to get back to clients who have taken time to review and leave a comment. I love that Listen360 emails you daily with a dashboard of recent events

Contras:

The filters in reporting could be easier to use. If i want to see all clients who have left comments Even using the filters i still get several without

Respuesta de Listen360

hace 2 años

Carrie, thank you so much for your great review! As you know, we love feedback. We are currently working on ease of reporting features in our app, along with our beautiful new UI change. Stay tuned for updates on how we can make reporting easier for you. Thank you for using Listen360 in your day-to-day!

Joseph G.
Sr. Dir. Business Development en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Excellent system to gather critical feedback from your customers

5 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Easy to use

The system easily integrates with your customer system, provides detailed feedback, and excellent reporting capabilities with immediate text and email notifications when customers provide negative feedback

Contras:

I don't believe the software has an app so viewing the website on a mobile phone is sometimes difficult

Peggy B.
Retention and Engagement Coordinator en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 51-200 empleados

Listen to Us!

5 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: Love it!

Very user-friendly and a great tool to see the impact your business is having on your employees and staff.

Contras:

No comment on this. I like the software.

Rosita H.
Onsite Owner en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

I'm super busy, but this software makes my life easier!

5 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: Customer Retention

Easy to understand results; easy to implement significant customer changes; positive way to award employee performance.

Contras:

Sometimes would like more data; deeper data.

Tarek E.
Tarek E.
owner en EE. UU.
Impresión, 2-10 empleados

Review

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Explaing to my employees how to improve our services

Good Feedback about my Business which allow me to teach my associates

Contras:

Can't get comments from every client approached

Jonathan T.
Jonathan T.
Office Manager en EE. UU.
Servicios individuales y familiares, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great for getting informative feedback

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Great for collecting feedback and being able to respond properly.

Great dashboards and data information. Easy to navigate and respond properly to customers or employees.

Contras:

Nothing. Great platform for finding candid feedback and allowing for responses to feedback, both positive and negative.

Director of Operations en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great software with only two small issues.

4 hace 3 años

Listen 360 is an easy to use platform that provides organization to customer feedback for my business. There are several reports that make this software a great tool for any small or large business.

Contras:

They kept reviewing my members who terminated their membership months after they had been gone. The software also sent reviews to visitors coming from other locations and the way this was programmed was not conducive to the environment my business is in.

Naresh J.
Owner and Center Director en EE. UU.
Servicios para el consumidor, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

We use this for customer feedback

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We are franchise location. Our HQ uses this product to elicit customer feedback. It's a great way of getting customer feedback in an unobtrusive way.

It elicits customer feedback without any work from the user.

Contras:

If your customer rates you an "8" this brings down your net promoter score. Most people consider an 8 pretty good, but Listen 360 considers it neutral.

Darla K.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados

Listen 360 Rocks!

5 hace 2 años

Automation! The members are very responsive!

Contras:

We have no concerns about the software...

Diana H.
Dispatcher en EE. UU.
11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Truly an amazing program for families. This is an brilliant idea especially if you have children .

4 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Keeping up with everyone on a daily basis.

The thing that I like most is that I can keep up with my techs all hours of the day. I can tell when they arrive to and when they leave an location. This program will send me an notification. Love It!!!

Contras:

The least thing is that you can only set two points that they arrive or leave from unless you purchase an upgrade. Which is something that I totally understand from a business stand point.

Dan G.
Servicios para instalaciones, 2-10 empleados

Listen360 Review

5 hace 2 años

L360 provides a great platform to help manage my reviews and allows me to address customer concerns and compliments. Lots of data to help identify trends and react as needed.

Contras:

The daily emails send very early every morning.

John K.
CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER en EE. UU.
Productos químicos, 11-50 empleados

LISTEN360 REVIEW

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: My overall experience has been nothing but positive.

its super user friendly, reports are easy to access and understand. Has helped us to improve our retention rate significantly

Contras:

Nothing i can think of. So far it jhas been wonderful.

Trevor S.
President en EE. UU.
Aerolíneas/aviación, 11-50 empleados

Listen360 is a huge asset for our team

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: One of the things that impressed us most with Listen360 is how well the implementation process went, enabling us to start using the platform well from Day 1.

Easy to use, intuitive, generates responses

Contras:

I do not have any complaints about the Listen360 platform.

Megan A.
PT Director en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Used it for feedback on my team.

5 hace 4 años

Comentarios: It was a great tool to give feedback to my trainers, and also to see their business trends over longer periods of time. And also to address potential concerns clients raised that they would never say in person.

The ability to categorize by trainer or appointment type to see trends over longer periods of time, and the grade it assigns them.

Contras:

Could be hard to sort or organize depending on which page you started from. It should give more options for how its organized.

April M.
General Manager en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 201-500 empleados

Great Feedback tool!

5 hace 10 meses

Very convenient, good turnaround time for responses!

Contras:

I would like to be able to email the member from within the software system instead of having to get the email from the response and go back to Google to compose a reply to the members feedback.

Richard M.
owner en EE. UU.
Construcción, 2-10 empleados

REVIEW

Comentarios: IF A REVIEW IS LESS THAN GREAT, I CALL THE CUSTOMER

THE SOFTWARE IS EASY TO USE, AND I BELIEVE THE CUSTOMERS FIND IT GOOD.

Contras:

ALL THE FEATURES ARE GOOD. I HAVE NOT FOUND ANY PROBLEMS.

Holly U.
Commercail Account Specialist en EE. UU.
Servicios para el consumidor, 10.000+ empleados

Great service!!!

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall experience is good. It's easy to use and understand.

I use this to let my GM know how the customers are feeling. I also use it to see if they are happy with us or upset, and if they are upset, I contact them and try to fix the issue and make things right.

Contras:

I don't think I have anything I least like.

Julie W.
Franchise Owner en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

The best feedback platform we have used!

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Really fun getting the feedback from employees and clients.

Love the ease of use for respondents. And really enjoy getting my Listen360 emails!

Contras:

I wish the reviews would all go to google

Wanda B.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados

Listen 360 Great Resource

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I'm able to minimize member losses with the information I gather from Listen 360.

I like how easy the software is to use .

Contras:

There are no issues that I have personally found with the software.

Trey M.
General Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Very basic simple NPS measurement tool

5 hace 5 años

It syncs with our club management software to allow us to connect with members on a regular basis. The feedback is a great tool to connect with members.

Contras:

We're a multi-site club and when an individual visits a unique campus, they get another survey. I wish that they were quarantined once they've responded this quarter for any of our locations.

IT Director en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 201-500 empleados

Listen360

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Great customer engagement software for gathering customer insights.

Ease of use and setup are big pluses for me. The great reports and API access for analysis of customer insights and NPS scores are awesome.

Contras:

I can't think of anything that I dislike about the software. Listen360 support is very responsive when called upon.