15 años ayudando a las empresas argentinas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre Ucraft

Creador de sitios web simple con la función de arrastrar y soltar. Crea páginas de aterrizaje y sitios web reactivos.

Descubre más sobre Ucraft

Contras:

Background UI is a little clunky. Quite confusing to setup with custom domain name.

Valoraciones de Ucraft

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Ucraft tiene una valoración global de 4,6 estrellas sobre 5 según las 116 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Ucraft antes?

Filtrar opiniones (116)

Hannah
Hannah
Owner en EE. UU.
Arte y artesanía, Trabajador autónomo

User Friendly

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Overall, I have had a good experience with ucraft. I will continue to use the program, but I'm hoping that the website will add more feature to compare with skillshare and wix.

I like how the program has a very user-friendly format. I love the bar on the left side of the program that allows me to have access to everything I need for editing my website; such as colors, text boxes, images, slide shows, and premade website slides. There are a few things that this program does not offer, but what I like the most is whenever I talk to support, I always receive a very helpful, and straightforward reply. They always give me a great alternative to my problem.

Contras:

I like least, the available templates. I feel like there should be more options to choose from depending on what your websites needs are.

Shlok
Founder and CEO en India
Hardware informático, 2-10 empleados

An easy, Hassle Free and Scalable way to make a website

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I love it. As a CEO, running the marketing and product division, I can rest assured I don’t have to hire a development team or spend hours coding on getting it just right. Just type in what I need to and its update live in minutes.

I love ucraft. It is the simplest website builder, where you can drag and drop and build almost any kind of site you want. I particularly love the blocks feature, where you can make your own templates and reuse them on the website. I love how you can add fonts and customize the website to your liking. Super intuitive and saves hours of programming. The customer support is awesome! I feel like I waste their time, but they are super nice people that feel like family, ready to help at all times. I don’t mean to bother them, because I know they must be bombarded a lot, but I sure would love to string up a great conversation with them every now and then :) Get ucraft for this alone!

Contras:

So, some of the layout problems do arise. You need to do a lot of work redesigning for mobile and tablet. Which is a time drag. It is difficult to add a vertical space dividers, and really customize the column width for the website. In some ways, the super intuitive and dragability makes it hard to get it just right. The template is very difficult to switch. Haven’t been able to do it to be frank. The ucraft team is extremely talented and they will figure it out!

Lola
Business Owner en EE. UU.
Deportes, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Good software, but be aware that it glitchy -

3,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: It's been decent. I do like how the websites look once you manage to build them. Help desk people are nice, although the quality of help you get varies with the person, but most are fairly knowledgeable. They are respectful to you.

It creates a lovely looking website. The help desk people are pretty nice, and most of them know the software. It is inexpensive.

Contras:

It can be glitchy. (1) The Undo function doesn't work, and sometimes, things will just poof! disappear. I reported these things, and the help desk tries something on their end, and it works for them. However, undo does not and has worked for me personally. Also, like I said sometimes things don't save. (2) If you are a services organization like I am, you cannot use their cart (at least with Paypal I haven't checked the others) because they only designate purchases as PRODUCTS not SERVICES. You cannot specify Services. So when payments go through it throws a flag at Paypal where in you are required to provide an invoice showing the PRODUCTS purchased. Which of course you can't do, because you are providing services ... anyhow it turned into a nightmare. At this point in time, Ucraft does not seem to intend to fix this. So, if you are a services industry, you might want to avoid using their cart. (3) There are no learning videos. The help documentation is decent, but they seriously need training videos because the software is not easily intuitive. Once you get the hang of it you are okay, but there are setbacks in learning that could be overcome more easily through video training series.

Samuel José
Director / Photographer en Portugal
Bellas artes, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

Happy Customer

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Just perfect. I built my website and I think it looks great. Everybody thinks so.

Great looking and has AMAZING support. I built my website in no time.

Contras:

Some things require some learning and are not very intuitive but with some time, and customer support, you end up learning everything you need.

Amaar
Photographer en RU
Fuente de la reseña

One of the best website builders, that allows you to connect a domain for free!

5,0 hace 5 años

May favorite part about the software is that, unlike most other website builders, you can add your own domain name for free. The other benefit is that you have so many options for things to add to your website that other websites skip out on in the free version. Customer support is also great and you get to speak to a real person instead of a bot.

Contras:

I didn't like that on the free version, certain important features were lacking. I was unable to put in my social links using the social links tool unless I paid. I also didn't like that if you are using a free trial, you can only upgrade the website to a paid plan once the trail wears off, meaning I had to rebuild my site from scratch using the free plan as I had accidentally built it using a trial plan.

Garret
Student en EE. UU.
Educación superior, Trabajador autónomo

Excellent Website Management

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I used Ucraft to create a personal website to promote academic activities as well as use for recruitment purposes. Ucraft provides an excellent platform to do that- and more. If there was ever a problem that I wasn’t having, a personable support agent was able to assist. Ucraft has went above and beyond my expectations as a website development and manager.

The backend platform is probably the most intuitive piece I have found to date- having used similar platforms.

Contras:

Some abilities, such as revamping homepages is burdensome. In order to do so, you have to customize the existing visible homepage instead of creating customizing a template out of front in view. Additionally, while the back-end menus are intuitive, some features aren’t tucked away in other settings areas.

Marine
Marine
Illustrator en Francia
Arte y artesanía, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Good price for a lot of feature and a solid customer service.

4,0 hace 5 años

- Price - Easy to use - A lot of features - Customer service is quick to answer AND to resolve problems

Contras:

One con, the multiplangual feature on the shop part is clunky an dnot fully integrated (you can't translate product title for example...0o). Too bad because on the website or blog part it works great !

Benjamin
Benjamin
Photographer en Países Bajos
Fuente de la reseña

A solid program for anyone that needs a simpel website.

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Its a great website builder for someone that just wants a website to show there business or to give information to an guest. However if your looking for a website to host an web-shop or something related to having accounts and interaction i would look for something more complete with more advanced options.

I love how easy it was for me to set up the pages and connect my already bought domain. The page builder took a couple of minutes to figure out but after that it was easier than most alternative website builders i used before.

Contras:

The lack of interactive features, Stuff like adding a working forum or a place for people to write an review are not a feature.

Recursos Humanos, 2-10 empleados

Between Website and Landing Page

4,0 hace 5 años

This is a very good product to create a company website to display your service, product and team. It's very easy to use, with great functionalities such as block animation, custom html block to embed third party tools. Recently, I create in one day an english version only by cloning and translating my french sentences. And last but not least, a very good customer support, the tiny problem I had, was resolved by Ucraft Team very quickly.

Contras:

Nothing to say right now :) I hope it will be still the same in the next month

Rimson
Manager Sales en India
Ocio, viajes y turismo, 2-10 empleados

Easy as it can be

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Very happy with ucraft which helped us build the website in days . Continuous improvements will help us stand out in the market

Easy interface , Tutorials and lessons which allow every employee in our company to make changes

Contras:

Features like pop up forms not available , high css and unwanted html making the website load time very high.

Shane
Owner en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 2-10 empleados

Ucraft power user

Comentarios: 8/10

I enjoy how easy Ucraft makes it easy to design a professional and respectable looking website. I also think it's fun to change things around from time to time.

Contras:

At times, Ucraft can be a bit buggy. Sometimes the blocks, elements, fonts, or otherwise any component might not save correctly or otherwise become misconfigured without due cause. This makes me have to log back in and correct the error.

Malith
Managing Director en Omán
Consultoría de gestión, 2-10 empleados

Easy to Learn and Amazing Support

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I just started my business website and I am looking forward to introducing it to the market very soon. I have full confidence to market my business since I have a professional website with Ucraft.

It was very easy to build my own website using Ucraft. Drag and drop option is amazing and really helpful for beginners like me. Then again the pricing options and available features are quite impressive comparing to other service providers in the market. At last, but not least, GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT, whenever, you need them. Thank you very much Team Ucraft.

Contras:

No option for Domain Management and setting up emails. (As I know. however, I am not sure if I am correct because I am not an IT guy)

Arus
Brand Manager en Armenia
Arte y artesanía, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Ucraft is a timely, cost-effective solution to create a website for your business.

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Love the product, kudos to the Customer Support team, looking forward to more and more integrations and useful tools.

Honestly, in the beginning it was a bit tricky, because literally this was the first time I ever put my hands on a design-related software. I was very close to quitting, because it was very intimidating for me, but here came the customer support team was so helpful, they fixed all my problems, explained all the mysteries and in the end I got what I wanted. I use this product daily and have never experienced an unsolvable issue. I recommend everybody in my industry to use this product for their business, I have sort of become a Ucraft Evangelist.

Contras:

The only con I would say is the intimidation in the beginning - just don't quit, the trial period is more than enough for you to get used to the product and create what you want.

Nitesh
Founder en Australia
Diseño gráfico, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

The support and value is what sells me Ucraft. I love the staff and the responses they have given.

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: Very responsive web templates, adapts to any screen pretty much.

The support team is very nice and quick to respond and replies. They are dedicated and open to ideas. They consider to what you have to say and also pass on information very quickly to the dev team. Over I love Ucraft simply because of their very responsive web templates, support and value. Even though they are a startup they are worth investing in as they rapidly adapt to suggested ideas and consider it to improve their services. Overall I would definitely recommend to any open-minded person who is willing to help invest and develop this platform. I am just a graphic designer and user of Ucraft.

Contras:

Can be frustrating at time (but talking to support helps a lot, they generally reply very quick) Designing tools could be more versatile

Olivier
CEO en Suiza
Relaciones públicas y comunicaciones, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Best online tool. Quick & Efficient and easy to use. Made my own company double its revenue.

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: Efficiency and rapidity in building websites

Its easiness. You get a few templates to start with and you can add as many pages as you want. It's easy to connect to your domain and the support team is amazingly good. The real time update is also great when working remote with your client.

Contras:

Not enough blocks and templates (have to use a lot of imagination to customize blocks). I wish I could have a special deal after purchasing so many different products. I hope the affiliation will bring some revenue.

hace 7 años

Hi Olivier, Thanks you so much for your feedback. We are constantly working on improving our features and creating new templates and blocks so we are hope that you'll be even more satisfied with Ucraft in the future. Your website looks incredible and we wish you all the best in your endeavors.

Watlene
Event Planning en EE. UU.
Organización de eventos, 2-10 empleados

Great for it's value

Comentarios: Needs work but great for what I paid

That there is experts always there to help

Contras:

That at night there is an hour wait for each response

Jessica
Owner en Canadá
Veterinaria, 2-10 empleados

It’s okay

3,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: The only reason I am staying is because it is too much work for me to move. I am not especially attached to this company at all, it has caused me more problems than it’s solved.

Not a bad platform. The website builder is a bit finicky but mostly easy to figure out. Drag and drop options make it simple. Nice gallery options. Customer service is good.

Contras:

Inability to write my own code. How everything is partitioned - need to go elsewhere to do SEO. No mobile edit. No mobile upload. Cannot edit or do anything on mobile at all - which is how I spend most of my time. I really dislike how I can’t go back to a free site after the free trial is over. Not cool. All the templates and site features are geared toward online retailers. There is not enough option for non merchant businesses. The banners are awful and don’t go away even after you have paid for the upgrade.

Ester
Client Content Writing Director en Israel
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados

Easy and Fun Website Builder

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: A big one in my industry is creating unique, readable content that can be easily shared. Ucraft hits each point perfectly!

I love the ease of using the Ucraft platform and multiple design options. The drag and drop features are so unique and allow me to be really creative. The templates are designed so beautifully and are ready to go.

Contras:

I can't think of any cons at the moment.

Architect en EE. UU.
Arquitectura y planificación, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Custom Service Is Second To None!

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Being a small business owner, I understand the patience, empathy, and effort that goes into taking care of my clients. The Ucraft team was unbelievably courteous, responsive (lightening fast!), and knowledgable about EVERY nuance I encountered while building my website. Specifically, I dealt with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who not only answered (and solved) all of my questions but did it with unbelievable speed and clarity when it came to instructions. Ucraft should hang their hat on how GREAT their customer support staff really is. Its too bad not every company can provide such a stellar service. Bravo Ucraft!!!! (and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]).

Website builders (generally) are not easy to use for the novice such as I, but Ucraft did an excellent job making the interface as simple to use as possible with the "drag and drop" menus with simple graphic icons.

Contras:

I wish there was a way to place text or a graphic literally anywhere you want on the screen as opposed to predetermined snap locations and top-middle-bottom alignment limitations. A very small complaint, but not a deal breaker!

Kole
Marketer en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados

The best of the best!

4,0 hace 5 años

The customer service is the BEST of any website builder i have used! The platform is very simple and easy to use. Competitive pricing is a huge plus, and i am very happy overall. This is the best site builder out there right now.

Contras:

Have had slight trouble finding blending for text. It'd be nice to add shadows to text and more fonts, occasional glitches, very minor cons and is no reason to not try it out!

Director en RU
Redacción y edición, 2-10 empleados

lovemom.co

5,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: Ucraft is the best and only software we use for lovemom.co !! We use it every day to create images, logos and more. Excellent customer service, highly recommended

Easy and multifunctional Excellent customer support Friendly team members

No cons whatsoever

hace 8 años

Thanks so much Chris for your feedback and 10/10 stars. We really appreciate that you took the time to write your review. We wish you luck and success with your website. If you need any assistance, don't hesitate to contact us.

Martin
designer en RU
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Very good design with a custom domain for free

5,0 hace 5 años

Custom domain. Good design tools. Simple editor, a few useful tools available for free

Contras:

The editor could be simpler to use. Too many controls make the screen clumsy. Some elemental design features and elements are not included in the free version.

Pin Hoong
Founder & General Manager en Malasia
Producción de alimentos, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

The easiest way to kickstart your Dream ! Worth to try !

5,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: A passionate team can build creative and quality products. They are definitely own their way, I deeply believe. As in your startup stage, no matter how good is the product, you will somehow need some guidance in somewhere, and they have the AWESOME & FRIENDLY live support team with you, so no worry about it, you will still keep moving and this is important to all founders of their startup. Just give it a shot, then you will feel & experience it. I am not only buying their products but invest in their Passion and visioning building an Engaging future. Let's come together.

hace 8 años

Thank you so much Pin Hoong for taking the time to write this review. We appreciate your feedback, especially kind words you have for ucraft team and support. We wish you luck and success with your tasty product and in all your future endeavors If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to contact us.

Reka
Photographer en RU

Great choice for creatives

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I'm happy with my purchase and will stick with it long-term​.

I love the animation function for each block​.

Contras:

I really miss an in-built analytics tool and a mobile app with statistics and admin options.

Neil
EE. UU.
Ha utilizado el software durante: No especificado

Great website tool

5,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: I created a business website with craft, and it was an excellent experience. I used my previous domain with their landing page, and it was so easy to set up. Also if you didn't understand how to set everything up the representatives were more than helpful! I would definitely give my up-most recommendation to the next person looking for a place to create a new website.

hace 7 años

Hi Neil, Thanks so much for the positive feedback and your recommendation. We hope that you continue using Ucraft in the future. We wish you luck in all your future endeavors.