15 años ayudando a las empresas argentinas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre Textedly

Servicios de envío de mensajes de texto SMS masivos. Muy buena opción para enviar mensajes de texto masivos, recordatorios de citas, cupones, ventas y mucho más.

Descubre más sobre Textedly

There's also no limit to subscribers, which really helps build the clientele list.

Contras:

No mobile apps nor video tutorials and not event one integration. Compared to others the large, monthly cost did not get you nearly what the competitors would give you.

Valoraciones de Textedly

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Textedly tiene una valoración global de 4,6 estrellas sobre 5 según las 349 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Textedly antes?

Filtrar opiniones (349)

Pedro
Pedro
consultant en España
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 201-500 empleados

Marketing por SMS

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Es una plataforma excelente para hacer campañas de marketing y para enviar mensajes de texto a usuarios.

El precio es bastante económico y hay la posibilidad de obtener descuentos si pagas la suscripción anual. Los mensajes de texto llegan muy rápidos, después de un tiempo usándolo no hemos encontrado problemas en el envio.

Contras:

Funcionalmente no hemos encontrado ningún punto negativo en la plataforma. Lo que se echa en falta es poder usarlo desde España

Johnny
Johnny
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Tried the rest, Textedly is the best

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: It solved a major problem within our organization. We now have internal communication.

Full functionality! Works extremely well for mass text marketing and communication.

Contras:

It works well in every facet. No complaints.

Entretenimiento, 2-10 empleados

All in one place...

5,0 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: I'm trying to solve the problem of texting customers without seeming spammy. Sometimes people think it's spammy, sometimes they don't. If more people knew about the service I think I would get less declines/opt outs from customers.

The benefit of textedly is that everything you need to text customers is in one place, and that they also provide a cell phone number (essentially a virtual number) so that you're not texting from your own phone.

Contras:

They have a free trial function but you can only text yourself. It's okay to not have a free trial, but it seems a little bat and switch-ish.

Dianne
Instituciones religiosas, Trabajador autónomo

Please consider other options

1,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: My most recent experience has been terrible. Customer service has not answered my questions or provided me sufficient alternatives. They do not listen to me as a customer nor want to help solve my issues.

When I initially started using Textedly, it served my purpose. I can schedule text messages and receive messages back. This is what I was looking for.

Contras:

I have used Textedly for several years. But recently, their commitment to customers and customer service has dramatically declined. They made recent updates to their platform and dramatically increased prices without contacting existing customers. The price of my existing plan increased a significant amount. I have requested that the messages I have purchased be made available to my business and they will not release them until a certain date. When I contacted customer support and ask for resolution, the staff do not answer my questions or offer alternative solutions. I have requested that my account be closed and a refund of the 11 months that I have not used. They will not work with me and only offer that I pay for a higher priced plan or purchase additional messages at a very, very high rate. Please do not use this company. They are no longer considering the needs of customers that have been with them for several years.

Stacy Lynn
Stacy Lynn
Senior Associate en EE. UU.
Producción audiovisual, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

The Only Guarantee My Customers See!

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: The reason I chose Textedly is because I was looking for an affordable option to communicate with my followers while being on a very small budget. Textedly is exactly what I need without a ton of bells and whistles. I love the service and my customer engagement has increased greatly!

I like that the software is very easy to use and that I can see my results immediately when a message is delivered.

Contras:

I don't like that there isn't a separate mobile app that I can use with the software. Even though you can use it through your browser, it's not the same.

Jerry
Jerry
Dispatcher / Agent en EE. UU.
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

From day one we have been impressed with Textedly.

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Marketing is never an easy thing to contend with. With Textedly I can give our prospects that one last chance to commit without being intrusive. we have had great results thus far and are pleased with the Textedly service team.

They are continuing to grow there features on a regular bases. the price is more than right and the value is beyond wonderful.

Contras:

So far it has been hard to find one. We critique our services hard, Textedly has met and exceeded all of our needs and want with there service.

Natasha Ewing
Natasha Ewing
Media & Maketing Director en EE. UU.
Instituciones religiosas, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Poor support model

2,0 hace 4 años

You get alot of text messages in each bundle. It is a cost effective solution for a small organization like ours.

Contras:

Horrible customer service. Not only did we have a problem with double billing. It is virtually impossible to cancel the service. You can never talk to anyone you are limited to the chat or email only for support. There have been instances when none of my text messages reached my subscribers for unknown reasons or there were significant delays in scheduled texts. My new service is far superior and even offers an app. While it cost a little more. The trade-off is excellent customer support.

Jared
Jared
Photographer (full-time) en Canadá
Comercio minorista, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Textedly is at the top for SMS marketing for multiple reasons.

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Very happy with the web-based UI. It's just so easy and satisfying to use. One of the surprising things is that Textedly is for everybody. There are so many applications you can use it for besides marketing your business. For example, if your hosting an event and you want an easy way to keep people up to date with event details/happenings then use Textedly - you will love it.

I didn't feel overwhelmed being completely new to SMS-based marketing. The web-based UI is easy to use and the pricing iss low-cost compared to my own competitor research. You will notice that most people gravitate towards Textedly because they offer the same and more features than similar marketing apps.

Contras:

I really wish that they had a iOS app available for iPhone and iPad users. I can asssume this is something to be available soon though.

Dave
Dave
Managing Director en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados

Great Tool for Texting

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Great product, easy to use, good customer support

Easy to set up and use. Importing subscribers is easy.

Contras:

using previous messages - need a better way to copy and reuse.

Raquel
Raquel
Operations Assistant en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Textedly always delivers what they say they will deliver. Love that. Been using for a few months!

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Quick texting to complete ministry.

Super super easy to use. Quick and user friendly! From the first time I logged in with the site, everything was easy to find. Great design.

Contras:

There isn't much I don't like about the software. It would be neat if they made an app for this software. Would save a minute or two going online.

Ingrid
Ingrid
Entretenimiento, Trabajador autónomo

Loving It

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Being able to market to my audience directly

I love being able to text customers directly to their phones. It allows for direct contact. A Cost Effective, Personal Marketing Tool In A Social Media World

I wish I had a few more characters, the "Text STOP to End" takes up quite a few

Tareq
Sales Engineer en Jordania
Materiales de construcción, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Optimize the procedures involved in developing and launching SMS marketing campaigns.

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Textedly has allowed us to scale up our SMS marketing efforts with ease, providing us with user-friendly tools and insightful reports to optimize our strategies.

Textedly provides a comprehensive set of features and tools to develop effective SMS marketing campaigns. It has no restrictions on the number of customers on the target list, making it easy to reach both small and large customer groups. Customizable templates and drag-and-drop capabilities simplify campaign creation, while segmentation options allow for categorizing customers by interests. Textedly also enables customers to easily unsubscribe from SMS. Its integration with other systems and automation features link to customer records and personalize greetings on special occasions. The reporting features provide valuable insights into open rates, click-through rates, conversion rates, demographic data, and engagement trends, making it easy to assess campaign success and identify areas for improvement in future campaigns.

Contras:

Textedly has no negative aspects to its use, as it is challenging to identify any features that are unhelpful or spammy. Although there was some confusion initially with the updated hashing features, it turned out to be more beneficial than anticipated after comprehension.

Steve
System Administrator en EE. UU.
Seguros, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Textedly has an easy to use format, friendly tools, and incredible support GREAT for you too...

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Daily, weekly monthly updates. KEEP up the great job!

The fast and easy to use web interface makes short work of sending 100's of text messages. Managing the users is simple, quick, and intuitive. Each text can be unique or use the self created auto messages to send quick to the point instructions. We have used Textedly to announce our down systems, system maintenance, special HR programs events, and those time pertinent reminders. With no minimum to use and no max, you pay for what you need and what you use. Change plans when ever and how often you need. Simply put there is not a more reliable and more friendly tool on the market to send SMS messages, freeing you up to focus on the more important things like your product, people or customers. We have only had to use Support one time, the response time was super fast, the agent was friendly, courteous, and knowledgeable. The actual issue had nothing to do with Textedly, it was a CO issue, but I still got updates and information as the issue progressed and was resolved.

Contras:

Nobody is perfect, and no company is perfect, but I honestly do not have anything to list as a con for Textedly.

Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
Fuente: GetApp

The most important feature doesn't work

3,0 hace 7 años

When I purchase something (demo or otherwise) for possible consideration, I simply want it to work, even in demo mode. Went through the process of signing on and spent most of the evening trying to figure out how to upload a simple contact(s) list. No button to do that anywhere. I would like to purchase a sms marketing plan that allows me to upload an already established list and simply will not start from scratch. EXtexting, (not happy with them, but at least they allow you to upload a list. Bottom line, when I want something online I want it to work with ease and no headaches. My search continues fro a company that I can do business with

Adri
Marketing Coordinator en EE. UU.
Aprendizaje en línea, 11-50 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

Alternativas consideradas:

Missing Key Analytics

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Even though I didn't continue using this platform after my free trial, I still think it's a great option, especially for small businesses. The customer service is excellent. Their reps are friendly, fast, and effective communicators.

It's very easy to get started with Textedly. You can quickly figure out how to import contacts, draft/schedule/send texts, etc within a matter of minutes. I found the dashboards of competitors like SimpleTexting and EZTexting to be a bit visually overwhelming compared to Textedly.

Contras:

The biggest con for me is that they do not offer link tracking within their platform. You can work around this by using UTM codes to track the links in Google Analytics, but that's kind of inconvenient when you consider that other platforms do track the number of clicks on your links. I asked a customer service rep about this and they told me that Textedly previously DID track links, but they no longer do. I wonder why they did away with that feature.

Managing Broker en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Textedly is reliable, easy, and a good value

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Except for one sign in glitch, earlier this year, their tech support has been fabulous. They have a personalized business approach to their customers. I don't feel like I'm interfacing with some outsourced tech support halfway around the world.

It allows me to send out 400 plus texts to our sports league in a matter of seconds. It's reliable. It's easy to add new participants, without a long barrier of entry for the new participants. It is a substantially lower cost than its competition.

Contras:

Once entered as a contact, a participant can't change a phone number without you having to delete the entire contact and re-entering from scratch. I would like to see some edit capability in the phone number field, if all the other information stays constant.

Ans
Director en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Textedly is a MUST for all churches and religious organizations!

5,0 hace 6 años

Textedly offers one of the cheapest (if not the cheapest) mass texting with shortcode plans online. For a small church group with just 200-300 members, it was not worth spending upwards of 75 dollars monthly to send them weekly notifications. But with Textedly, the price was almost 80 percent less! Best of all, the user interface is so smooth, I am able to send mass texts from whereever from my phone. The support group always gets back to me as soon as possible as well and is very helpful if I have any questions!

Contras:

There are no cons compared to other mass text messaging platforms. The one thing I can say is that they don't offer just a standalone service where you can buy credits one time and just use them. You have to subscribe to a monthly plan no matter what.

Seneca
Pantry Market & Mobile Programs Manager en EE. UU.
Organización cívica y social, 11-50 empleados

Simple and Easy

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: This service has been incredibly easy to use. If you need to go to more characters and send two texts that works pretty easy. If you don't have enough messages in your bank, it is easy to purchase the additional ones needed to send those all out. Overall, this is just a basic system that is easy to use. You don't get a lot of customization, but for small companies like us with only a few thousand texts going out each month, it is a perfect fit.

The set-up was really easy. Once we signed up, we used the online chat for help. They walked us through what we needed, sent us the forms, and then it was super easy to implement. Each time we send out more texts, we can see previous campaigns and even re-send as we choose. Notifications when people text us come to our email so we don't have to log in constantly and check. Very user friendly.

Contras:

Unfortunately you cannot send campaigns to only NEW people who sign up. So if you have a campaign this week and send it out and hope more people sign up, you either individually have to text them, or wait until your next campaign. You can't just grab those people all in one swoop. Opt in is easy for the member, but if they opt out in error, and text you that...you can't use this system to opt them back in or contact them. You have to use something else (email, call, etc) and inform them to sign up again.

Md. Ashikur
Senior Marketing Officer en Bangladés
, 51-200 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Best Mass Texting services software I have ever seen.

5,0 hace 6 años

This is the best mass texting service I have ever seen. The feature of setting communication on my time is the best feature. I can effortlessly build my customer base. And the other things is, there is no limitation about signing up, how many people I like. If anyone sign up, textedly automatically track zip code, state etc. that's why I can know how is performing my campaign. That's why I am like this software..

Contras:

Subscriber data is more complicated. This software is not so user friendly. Company's support system needed some improve.

katee
teacher en Georgia
Aprendizaje en línea, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

great service and amazing experience !

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: I absolutely love it ! It's suitable for everyone , who needs to communicate with business parners, possible clients and so on

One aspect of Textedly that I truly love is how it caters to small businesses by providing an affordable solution for marketing. Additionally, their customer service is exceptional. The team is incredibly friendly and always willing to offer helpful assistance.

Contras:

We understand the importance of maintaining a positive relationship with our customers and want to ensure that our messaging is never perceived as intrusive or bothersome. In order to achieve this, it would be beneficial if Textedly provided us with a feature that analyzes customer response data, allowing us to adjust our approach as needed and ultimately strengthen our communication with our audience.

Blake
Sales Manager en EE. UU.
Automoción, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

New customer database and communication platform.

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Ease of use, ease of read, ease of navigation throughout, and TIME to get the job done! We love it!

Time management! We can't say enough about how valuable our time is as well as everyone's! Textedly helps each of our customer service professionals get factual information to all our customers quickly without interrupting their other daily duties. It also limits the intrusion of our updates to our customer's busy schedule. A quick text, and you're back to business!

Contras:

With our current needs and volumes, Textedly can handle most all jobs. There may be a few applications that can expand the capabilities of what we may do each day. Only at the level of subscription we have we do not have that functionality. It may be an addition we have not looked at this possibility in detail.

Salvador
EE. UU.
Ha utilizado el software durante: No especificado

Number One!

5,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: Textedly is a relatively new company. They opened there texting platform to the public in 2015. We were there first paying customer. We will never go to any other vendor. Textedly gets it right! Since there platform is so new, it is super-fast, agile, beautifully designed, and works on any device desktop, tablet, even a mobile phone. As soon as we log-in to our account at Textedly.com, we can immediately see a snapshot of our subscribers, text messages sent and delivered, as well as a live activity feed of who just signed up. We can also see our text messages if we have them scheduled to go out in a future date. We currently have over 3,000 subscribers that have opted-in, and we send our marketing text messages to, mostly coupons and discounts. We have never had a problem with Textedly. They usually send those entire text messages out and everyone gets them in less than two minutes. I can review the reports after sending out our text message campaigns. And with their easy to remember Short Code of 33222, it makes it simple for us to gain new subscribers, people opt-in by texting my Keyword to that short code. Highly recommend. On one day, we sent out a text blast message, and it increased our sales on that single day by $2,000. Great company, great service.

Glen
Owners en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

They take the money but won’t let you use it if you are not on a current plan

1,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: After they way they treat you! I will not do business with a shady company like this. I will not spam my customers to use up my credit but they won’t let you keep anything so shame on you if you do business with this company!

Was able to stay in contact with customer

Contras:

Only one key word worked. The worst my credit card was compromised and I forgot this was on a monthly billing. They took the money out but went to use it said my subscription was up. They get their money but will not let you use it. Also you don’t get what you pay for. It’s says credit but you loose them each month so if you don’t have 2000 to send you lose. Called and asked said I can’t use my 2000 credit. And can’t get a refund. BAD COMPANY SAY AWAY UNLESS YOU LIKE YOU MONEY TAKEN! This is bad business.

Tina
Productos cosméticos, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Love this software! Very easy to use!

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Saving time on calling clients for their spa appointments. I just set up a reminder text to be sent when they schedule their appt and never have to worry about it again.

How easy it is to use and how I can schedule texts to be sent at a later date. I regularly use this for sending reminder appointment texts in my spa, so I really love this feature. I also love the notifications feature when customers reply back to my texts. I have it set up to email as well as pop up notifications.

Contras:

The only thing that I have found is that I would like to see the subscribers in alphabetical order. However, they are in order when you create a new message and add a subscriber. It also may be user error on my part as to why I'm not seeing it like that.

Susan
Tech Ninja en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

The proof is in the process

3,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I was searching for texting platform that would allow my client to message their list. I read (some of) the documentation and chatted with support and it seemed like it was a viable option. They were offering bonus credits and before the deadline I opted in for the annual subscription. Took a few weeks to get started but within an hour of set-up and a couple of chat sessions, I was told I could NOT give contacts an option to select message categories. It was something I had to manage on my end. With 15K in our Constant Contact list, this was not viable. So, I requested a refund of the remaining 11 months (I was willing to forfeit the first month at the monthly rate). They said NO. After some "why not" questions, the CHAT rep charged $26 on my card (without my permission) so she could switch the account to monthly and then cancel the annual subscription. They credited me the annual less about $50. When I asked for a refund of the $26 I was pretty bluntly told that they did me the courtesy of the first refund and another refund was "not going to happen". I sent an email the next day outlining the above and was surprised to receive a refund within 5 minutes. Huh... So the software didn't do what I needed (that's OK, I found another solution) but the customer service experience really turned me off. Since I got the refund I requested in the first place, the bad experience came from all the interactions afterwards.

On the surface, it seems liked a viable option. Integration with Constant Contact.

Contras:

Inability for a customer to self-segment (select the topics they wished to receive messages about)