15 años ayudando a las empresas argentinas
a elegir el mejor software

Opiniones de Sinch MessageMedia

Sobre Sinch MessageMedia

MessagEmedia está valorado en todo el mundo en servicios de SMS comerciales, proporcionando una plataforma de mensajería sólida y unificada para los más de 50 000 clientes.

Descubre más sobre Sinch MessageMedia

Valoraciones de Sinch MessageMedia

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Sinch MessageMedia tiene una valoración global de 4,7 estrellas sobre 5 según las 24 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Sinch MessageMedia antes?

Filtrar opiniones (24)

Justin
Chief Operating Officer en EE. UU.
Construcción, 11-50 empleados

Fantastic Product with Fantastic Customer Service

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: The service has been overall huge for our company and has given us competitive advantage as we have robust dispatch communicational ability that allows our subcontractors to spend less time on set during material pickup. We are also implementing review seeking messaging to use with our customers to grow our online brand with the implementation of a sub-account and a secondary Toll-Free.I love the product, and have enjoyed watching you implement new features over the last couple of years.

The customer service is phenomenal which has made implementation of this product a breeze. Racheal Rhee is fantastic to with. Any time there is an issue, or I have a question, it is resolved quickly. The web app is incredibly easy to use, and API integrations are smooth.

Contras:

I believe it could us more robust MMS capabilities from the web app inbox, such as being able to paste an image from the clipboard directly into the chat box. I also think the API documentation while generally good, lacks a few specifications. For instance, I can no longer find documentation for the "/v1/reporting/" end point in the developer portal. It was there at one point as we have this endpoint built into our system to calculate usage, but it appears to be removed. We are maintaining this a bit blind now.

Dalton
VP of Marketing en EE. UU.
Software informático, 11-50 empleados

Great with Hubspot

5,0 hace 2 años

We primarily use MessageMedia for automated texts in response to inquiries across our funnel. The integration with Hubspot was easy to establish and we don't have to worry about any issues on that front. Additionally, the options when sending, as well as the reporting functionality is significantly more robust than other platforms we've used.

Contras:

We had a scare early on as our deliverability was quite low. That wasn't an issue with the platform however, it just takes a long time to verify toll-free numbers. The team was very quick to help us troubleshoot and utilize a different approach that instantly increased our rates dramatically.

Bryan
Email Marketing Director en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

MessageMedia gets the job done but not much else

3,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: MessageMedia was fine before we knew what else existed. Now I would never recommend someone use them over any of the other enterprise texting platforms out there.

The eaze of setup was a breeze. I was able to signup and get a message out within a couple of hours.

Contras:

The pricing is expensive, The Customer Service is horrendous. You'l get an email from someone from Australia so the timezone issue is already a problem. Seems like a small 5 person company. The features are 5 years behind everyone else in this space.

Tyler
Director of Business Development en EE. UU.
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 11-50 empleados

Awesome Solution

5,0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: I just wanted to thank Grant, Justin, Francisco and Jeremy for all of their help. They all had a solution to everyone of my questions I was throwing at them. The end result has made a huge impact on our company on how we interact with our current clients and new potential customers. Overall experience was and continues to be Awesome!!!

The bulk texting solved a big need we had to notify our customers when things were due. The Sinch hub made it so simple to just copy and paste the number type your msg and send. The results were immediate! We also love the Zoho integration!

Contras:

How long it took to text enable our existing 800 number the carrier took forever! Sometimes the dashboard will not load the recent inbound msg and you always have to click the try again button to get them to load.

Internet Manager en EE. UU.
Contabilidad, 201-500 empleados

Great Easy Product

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Great product that allows us to keep in contact with our customers in the easiest and most convenient way possible. I would definitely recommend this product.

The ability that you do not have to have a double opt in to contact a customer is great. Also the ability to opt customers out in the backend as an administrator is great as well. This way none of your employees can text customers that have asked not to be texted.

Contras:

It would be nice to be able to send pictures through the text messages. Also the reporting could be a little better. I would like to be able to build reports within the system and base it off of user first and last name not their user ID

Rovshan
Business Analyst
Servicios, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

My overall experience is good.

4,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: Increased show rates.

Easy to use, easy to create and share templates, easy to create user accounts, detailed reporting, easy to configure user setting except time zone.

Contras:

When I keep a session open for a while and come back to do something it gives me error. Another issue we're having is messages are being sent from random numbers but ideally it'd be great to send it from the same area code to avoid any confusion on receiver's end. Currently, I'm working with MM Support to apply the solution that has been suggested. It's so confusing to set time zone based on city or state.

Nancy
Community Manager en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

We are thoroughly enjoying using the message media for our community to keep our residents informed.

5,0 hace 7 años

I love how residents can respond to the text messaging. I love that if we have an urgent matter such as shutting down the water to a building we can instantly let them know of the situation. We used to have to call everyone during the event. We can send rent reminders our, lease renewal reminders. It is a very valuable tool for us! Customer service is very awesome!

Contras:

Message Media is so efficient that there is nothing to complain about! If anything maybe there could be a little more added to how many characters you can type in.

Christopher
President en EE. UU.
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

Message Media Review

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: My overall experience has been great. Customer service has been responsive and it took less than 24 hours to have me completely set up.

Pricing and simplicity of use and customer service

Contras:

I wish I could been fully registered with the same 8 hour window.

Aysha
Service Delivery Manager en EE. UU.
Telecomunicaciones, 51-200 empleados

Great Product

5,0 hace 2 años

We love how easy the platform is to use. From creating a new message to reviewing reports, all areas are user friendly and easy to navigate. I love the helpful hints like the character count that helps us stay within a budget. Overall great platform to use and the support is amazing. I love the documentation that is available with easy to follow directions.

Contras:

AT this time we are not having showing any cons with the software.

Gary
President en EE. UU.
Servicios, 51-200 empleados

Delivers what was promised

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Streamlined and easy to use

Messages are not returned unsent. Cell providers Blocked out messages after a period of time.

Contras:

Price is a bit high but we reselling the service will pay for the service .

Suministros y equipo para empresas, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Failed delivery, unresponsive supprt.

3,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I have had bundles of messages I tried to send fail on two separate occasions. On both it seemed as if the system failed to recognise the credit I had paid into the service.
The first was eventually remedied.
On the second occasion I weas told my support query would be forwarded to an account manager, but there was no response or action within the following two weeks.

It provided multi-recipient messaging and progress logs

Contras:

Recurrent issues blocked delivery of messages

Amanda
marketing and quality coordinator en EE. UU.
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 201-500 empleados

Not the Text Winner

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Communication with customers. Some customers love to text. This day and age, people don't have time to check emails, myself included.

I loved the fact you could use a company phone number. Or a 5 digits code. I liked that you could use the platform or email. I like that you used simple html to stop the signature on the work email.

Contras:

I did not like that platform/it needs a lot of work. I don't like that there is no ticker, or counter to see where you are at credit wise/monies. I didn't like the lack of documents. Didn't seem very transparent.

Nicholas
Attorney/Partner en EE. UU.
Servicios jurídicos, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great at what we use it for

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Started slow but it has been wonderful and is changing how we do business.

We use this service to text clients about their case and otherwise stay in touch. It is perfect for us to contact some younger and difficult clients. Often times people do not want to get on the phone with an attorney but are happy to text us right back.

Contras:

I have not encountered a negative to this service.

Janet
IT Support en EE. UU.
Práctica de la abogacía, 51-200 empleados

New User Review

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: setup and initial use has gone very smoothly

P2P texting with shared users under the sub-accounts

Order of Operations of Sub-account setup

Andrew
Fuente de la reseña

Smoothly running and wonderfully helpful!

5,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: This long awaited software has really changed my life. I am so happy to have found it, as it has boosted my productivity by over 33%.
You got that right! 1/3 of my time I am essentially getting back, and now I can continue with external endeavors that I pushed off doing before getting this game-changing product.
I highly recommend this product for use in any atmosphere.

Todd

Happy with Product and Service

5,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: To whom it may concern, My experience working with MessageMedia has been very positive. Everyone at the company has been responsive and helpful in answering any questions I have, and our customers are happy with their services as well. Overall I would be more than happy to recommend them.

Fred
VP - Admissions, IT & Marketing en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Responsive customer support and stable service

5,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: We've been utilizing MessageMedia for years for outreach and communications to prospective students, students and graduates. The service is very stable, and the few times we need customer support it's responsive and immediate with solutions.

Maria
Assistant Property Manager/Office Manager en EE. UU.
Oficina ejecutiva, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Customer Service is outstanding!

Comentarios: Excellent!

The product is very easy to use. The customer service is outstanding!

Contras:

I really liked everything that the product provides.

Robert

Report Options

4,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: The overall software GUI is lacking in the reports area. Would like to see more options for reporting and even a way to setup email reports so I can get reports emailed weekly.

Lindsay
Owner en EE. UU.
Dispositivos médicos, 51-200 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
Fuente de la reseña

[sensitive content hidden] was a fantastic trainer

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Working with [sensitive content hidden] for product implementation was fantastic. One of the best trainings I've had.

Easy to use, integrations with HubSpot.

Contras:

No text previews in HubSpot Workflows.

Peter

Simple and sleek

4,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: Very easy to use. GUI is very basic. Would recommend this for use with anyone. Will continue to test this out longer for sure.

Keith

Customer Service Excellence!

5,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: Prompt, Courteous, and Reliable when addressing any concerns. Quick turn-around, follow-through to completion.

Julian