15 años ayudando a las empresas argentinas
a elegir el mejor software

Opiniones de ServiceTitan

Sobre ServiceTitan

Con la confianza de más de 100 000 contratistas, ServiceTitan es un software ampliamente utilizado para empresas de servicios y reemplazos residenciales.

Descubre más sobre ServiceTitan

The interface is very user friendly, properly labeled, and easy on the eyes. There isn't a lot of unnecessary buttons or icons that can confuse, which would make learning it that much harder.

Contras:

It has been a while since we used this software so I don't know if this has changed, but at the time this was very frustrating.

Valoraciones de ServiceTitan

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio
3,8

Probabilidad de recomendación

ServiceTitan tiene una valoración global de 4,4 estrellas sobre 5 según las 233 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado ServiceTitan antes?

Filtrar opiniones (233)

Madison
Madison
Customer Service Representative en EE. UU.

The all in 1 Software for the trades

5,0 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: Overall ServiceTitan is the best. I am a huge advocate for the ServiceTitan software. I only want to see it grow even more than it already has. They are constantly improving the software!

I love the all in one software that ServiceTitan is. It combines so many features into one convenient location. I have always felt this way since the beginning.

Contras:

ServiceTitan is a wonderful software. And I don't have anything to say that could be a con at this time. Maybe that I wish more people were using the community feature!

hace 6 meses

Thank you so much for leaving us this review, Madison! We appreciate how active you are in the ServiceTitan Community, and are grateful for your feedback. Please know your experience, your feedback, and your continued support are invaluable to us.

Leon
Service Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

The best CRM for the trades

5,0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Our overall experience with ServiceTitan has been really great! It is the best software by a long shot! It is pricey but you certainly get what you pay for.

We love how easy ServiceTitan makes things on our customers. Automated text messages when a technician is on the way, ability to pay their invoice online, and fast online scheduling with real time availability makes us very simple to do business with!

Contras:

The implementation and setup is quite the process. New feature onboarding requires a lot of research and figuring out for yourself. ServiceTitan helps as much as they can but not having a dedicated account rep anymore makes this a little challenging.

hace 3 semanas

Thank you so much for this review, Leon! We appreciate your feedback and candor. We are thrilled you find ServiceTitan easy on your customers via texts and scheduling, and will be sure to share your feedback around onboarding and new features with our product and onboarding teams.

Spencer
Business Development Manager
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

I was told that we we need to revise our business model. WHAT?!

2,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: Stay away if you are a person who values customer service and being treated with respect. After all you pay their wages.

Lots of features. Some Useless, some not. I can see how the features would work for other companies but for us we ended up turning off a good amount of them as they added a lot of unnecessary steps. They do have good invoicing and job scheduling.

Contras:

The reason I even decided to write this review (I never write reviews) is because we had subscribed to the Service Titan software and had a pretty good time using it. It seemed to really help us. We got on board with them about a year after they started up. So they were able to work out some bugs in their software and make it at least sustainable. However, they started to do update after update after update. With these updates we got thrown into their "beta testing" without even getting our consent first. We were doing something one way and then they would introduce a new "feature" and it would completely derail our entire process and we would have to start from square one. This happened repeatedly. My second issue with this company is that the designate each company that subscribes to their service what they call a "Success Manager". Which is cool and all but when the success manager knows less about their own software then you do, that's a problem to me. On top of that, the Success Managers we were assigned were rude. The first one was so rude that I requested another because I thought that every time I would talk to this person I would lose my freaking temper and say things that shouldn't be said. So now we get a second Success Manager, which we thought was going to make everything better. Nope. We get this new Success Manager and I mention to her that we have been having an issue with our payroll being reported correctly through Service Titan and we had to do our payroll calculations through an outside software, which wasn't a big deal, it was just an extra step we were trying to avoid. After emailing back and forth and being on phone calls multiple times trying to figure out something that is incredibly simple but they couldn't seem to get their software to do the math, I receive one final phone call. The Success Manager states that she has the answer and all of our payroll problems were solved. Definitely not. She brought us down the completely wrong path and when I told her that isn't what we were trying to do we wanted it done a different way, if possible, her response is, "Well typically companies don't operate their business that way so maybe you should consider restructuring your business model." WHAT?!?! are you kidding me? We have been in business for 60 years and you are going to tell me that because YOU can't figure something out, something that is beyond simple math wise you just have to tell the software to do it for us, that we have to reevaluate our entire business model??? The least she could have done is said something like, "I don't believe our software will do that but let me see what I can do." At least that would have shown some promise. That is just the tip of the iceberg but after the multitude of issues we have had with them trying to figure out minor problems and being told, "too bad so sad", I had to write a review. I don't want anyone else to experience what we experienced. We are paying for their wages and they continuously seem like they are trying to get us to cancel. I may be difficult at times and I am completely aware of that, but for things like that to be said regardless of how difficult anyone may be is absolutely ridiculous.

Pamela
Accounting Manager en EE. UU.

User Experience

5,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: It's been a game changer for us. We use a few of their pro products from marketing to vehicle tracking. We can see at any given moment how the business is performing operationally.

Payment processing is very valuable. So much time is saved by customers going online to make payments and not tie up anyone on the phone. Our technicians can easily take cards and mobile capture checks in the field for next day depositing.

Contras:

Construction estimating and some other features that go along with this are not where they need to be yet, but they are working on enhancements all the time.

hace 3 meses

Thank you so much for this wonderful review, Pam! We are thrilled to hear you find payment processing valuable and that ServiceTitan has saved you time.

Rob
Service Manager en EE. UU.
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

More features, more benefits, more issues

4,0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: Overall, Customer service has been pretty responsive, although not always able to provide a viable solution or work-around to issues. The software itself is robust to the point of being overly so. There are a ton of features. The Pricebook alone has a ton of aspects we continue to underutilize such as product images, recommendations, and templates. It took a ton of work to get everything setup and running the way we want and there is still a lot of room for improvement. The best part about ST is the community. Between Facebook groups, forums, networking events and new ideas within ServiceTitan, somebody has an answer to your issue 95% of the time. The financing integration has really helped our technicians help more of our customers as well.

I believe ST works diligently to add new features and expand existing features. Some oversight may exist on fixing bugs or addressing issues. ServiceTitan has more functionality than most other CRMs, but the more complex something is, the more issues there can be. ServiceTitan has absolutely given us a better grasp on business operations and helped us increase our revenue.

Contras:

Location being required for field staff is a huge battery drain on devices and not a function we need for the software to work as we intend it, especially as the dispatch map doesn't update in real time. The software is very expensive and requires a large investment to make someone a "Managed Tech" meaning it is restrictive for certain roles in our organization.

hace 3 meses

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review, Rob. We appreciate the feedback and will be sharing this with our team internally. This is exactly the type of feedback we need to continue improving and become the software of the trades.

Controller en EE. UU.
Servicios para instalaciones, 51-200 empleados

6+ Years Using Service Titan

4,0 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: Both companies I have worked for saw major improvements after switching software. Service Titan provides a level of detail that the other systems were missing.

Service Titan is excellent at keeping everything organized. I have worked for two different companies that switched to Service Titan. It vastly improved our customer service and efficiency.

Contras:

The customer service over the years has not been great. I know they are working to improve it though. Also there are some great features that are hidden unless you ask your CSM to turn them on. There should be more discussions or annual reviews about features that companies could add to improve quality of life without the customer having to ask or research on their own.

hace 6 meses

We appreciate your review, Chris! Feedback like yours helps us gain a deeper understanding of contractor needs and expectations. If there's anything specific you'd like to discuss or explore further, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Darius
Operations Lead en EE. UU.

Excellent Field Management for an affordable price

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: No software solution is going to be perfect or completely handle everything you need (not without major cost at least!)
Overall ServiceTitan handles everything we need and provides accurate accounting as well.

ServiceTitan excels really well at providing technicians in the field with tools they need to estimate, sell and install/repair for residential customers. The mobile app is beautiful and easy to use. I love how technicians can create quick quotes from estimate templates, show pictures and pricing, good/better/best options and financing and even take payments and signatures on the go. You can even create custom forms such as troubleshooting and job arrival/completion forms.

Contras:

ServiceTitan is not the best solution for commercial business. Creating quotes from the office is still not efficient, could be done differently. Multi-day jobs are confusing to figure out.

Krista
Marketing and IT Manager en EE. UU.

Gulfshore Air Review of Service Titan

5,0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Love the quarterly updates, support from the community groups to solve problems and propose feature updates.

Contras:

Support with onboarding, and support after when using the product.

hace 2 semanas

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, Krista! We are thrilled to hear you like the quarterly updates and our Titan Community. We will be sure to share your feedback around our onboarding and support functions.

Peter
IT Manager en EE. UU.
Servicios para el consumidor, 201-500 empleados

ServiceTitan- the Full Featured Software Solution

5,0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: We have had a great experience with ServiceTitan. They are willing to listen to their customers in terms of suggestions to improve the product. Support has been responsive and knowledgeable. We appreciate the forward-thinking approach of ServiceTitan's software development. They are constantly releasing version upgrades designed to enhance the product.

1. The seamless workflow from the initial customer call to scheduling, dispatching, field management, payment processing, accounting resolution. 2. API integration available to other software systems; 3. ServiceTitan Pro products offerings (including marketing tools).

Contras:

Migration from previous field management and accounting systems can be a bit tedious.

hace 2 semanas

Thank you for this wonderful review, Peter! It is our goal to make using our software as seamless as possible and are thrilled to hear it has helped streamline your business.

Zachary
Software Administration en EE. UU.

Service Titan

5,0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Service Titan helps with streamlining the scheduling and dispatching process. They offer many solutions for contactless experience.

Contras:

The accounting portion of the software needs a little more love

Jennifer
opportunities coordinator en EE. UU.

I love Service Titan!

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I think they are great people and always looking for ways to improve on their functions!

I love how easy my follow up tab is and all of the ways that I can sort through customers and jobs.

Contras:

The maintenance side of things is super confusing and not easily sorted. It makes my co-worker's job really hard.

hace 4 años

Hi Jennifer, Thanks so much for taking time to review us and providing us with feedback. We love hearing from our customers! We're thrilled you found ServiceTitan useful and easy to use. Your feedback is essential in helping us improve our service and look forward to continuing to serve you with the best solution available!

Amy
Owner / General Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

The only field service software you'll ever need!

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Our business has grown since using ServiceTitan and as owners, we can see what is going on in our business day to day from anywhere.

ServiceTitan has more features and capability of anything else out there for the home services industry.

Contras:

Their customer support could be improved. It is often difficult to get support in a timely manner.

Janet
Owner en Canadá

Disappointed and unhappy

1,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Disappointing. Eager to accept your money, no real support after they have your money

No support provided by Service Titan to fix a major problem involving materials, services, taxes set up but at a later date disappearing and no one at Service Titan believes or cares about fixing the problem. They just tell you to add it back in and let them know of other issues so they can ignore them as well.

Contras:

The inability for it to be reliable. How do you know what you've lost when random information goes missing and you only find out about it when it's too late and you need it in the system.

Angelia
Angelia
Independent Presenter en EE. UU.
Bienes de consumo, 501-1.000 empleados

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: I don't have a lot of negative things to say about Service Titan, our company as a whole has seen improvements at all levels. We are very happy that we made the jump to Service Titan and look forward to the additional releases.

We are a growing Plumbing & HVAC company and we were looking for solutions to be more in line with today's digital world. We love the call booking and dispatch notifications to customers. It allows customer's to know exactly when to expect their technician. Our CSR and Dispatch love the incoming call information for existing customer's that pre-populates for them, it allows us to give a personal touch when answering the phone and gives the customer a great experience. Our Service Manager loves the Dashboard and reporting, it allows him to see exactly where the technician's are at throughout the month and allows him to provide coaching when needed to help his teams reach goals. We recently starting using the timesheets within Service Titan as well - this has allowed us to manage our technician's time with ease and the technician's no longer have to try to remember where they were and at what time. There are so many features and we love the fact that Service Titan listens to their Customers/Users and are always working to improve their existing features and adding more features to make their user experience exceptional.

Contras:

Follow-Up Section and Memberships need updating, but Service Titan has listened to their users are in the process of providing updates to these features. Payroll/Timesheets needs to be more versitle and needs customization, but again Service Titan is working on this as well.

hace 6 años

Angelia, Thanks for your feedback. We couldn't be happier to hear about your success and all of the ways ServiceTitan has helped your business grow. We believe it's essential that the men and women of the trades have a cutting-edge platform built especially to help them run their businesses more effectively and connect better with their customers. Please keep providing your feedback. It helps us continue to evolve and keep pace with the amazing companies we serve.

Anthony

Well worth the money!

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I was a Service Titan user while working at another company and when I left that company to start my own company, I was presented with a tough decision on which Home Service software I would use. Because I already had experience with Service Titan, I thought it would be good to test out another provider. I signed up with another provider, went through the onboarding process, and disliked the entire process and software. I ended up cancelling my service with the other provider before we went live as a company, and switched over to Service Titan, which looking back, is probably the best decision I ever made for my company.

Service Titan offers a lot of features, they have great ways for you to learn the software, and are always looking for ways they can bring more value to their customers. Every person I have worked with at Service Titan has been helpful, kind, and happy to be of service. Additionally, they are really helping create a community of contractors that allows you to connect and get ideas from other contractors through a lot of their networking channels.

Contras:

The reason most contractors complain about all these home service software companies is because they are contractors who work with their hands and are not yet comfortable with the technology. There is a pretty big learning curve to go from whatever system was being used before, but I assure you, if you fully commit, give it your all, Service Titan should be able to help your business grow in new and exciting ways, and in the long term, will likely reduce your overall operating costs because of how many things can be automated.

hace 3 años

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us and choosing ServiceTitan. We love hearing from our customers. Our mission is to provide cutting edge tools for the trades that are both easy to use and dramatically improve your operations. We're happy to hear that you love ServiceTitan and that you decided to go with ServiceTitan when you started your own company. We look forward to celebrating your continued success together.

Jay
Systems Development en EE. UU.

Service Titan Rocks!

5,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: Service Titan has enabled us to grow in ways we didn't know were possible. With data tracking, a better selling platform, more efficient call booking, and a very easy to use system, we couldn't be happier. Please understand that in the process of selecting Service Titan we painstakingly researched a multitude of different options. Hands down this is the most versatile and productive option. But the best part...the Service Titan staff. I have never had the opportunity to work with a service provider that was absolutely at the top of their game every time I made contact with them. Until now. From their sales staff on down to tech support everyone has been impeccably perfect in the service they have provided. The way they manage our account is fantastic. They departmentalize every aspect of the Service Titan experience to ensure that you will be dealing with the person that has the answers and can make it happen. Do you want to know how to grow your business? Use the Service Titan business model as your example of perfection. With service like theirs you will gain all the customer you could ever dream of. We should all be this good.

Data tracking, phone call recording, dispatch efficiency, invoicing, and on and on. This product does so much for us it is hard to point out the "pros". They just keep impressing me every day!

Contras:

This product does not do everything that we would like it to do. But in order to do that we would be spending an exuberant amount of money to have our own software developed. Also note that we are not your typical home service provider. We are a plumbing company that provides everything from minor repairs on up to plumbing a multi-million dollar high-rise project. And the things it doesn't do has just forced us to find better ways of doing things. Service Titan also works hard to develop their product based on customer feedback. We have been with Service Titan for a short time now and already two of my suggestions have been made a reality.

Kayla
Director of Marketing and Implementation en EE. UU.
Ingeniería industrial o mecánica, 11-50 empleados

A Change to the Future

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: ServiceTitan has changed the game for us. It has set the bar high and the standards even higher. The on-boarding wasn't the easiest, but that was just because some people can not adapt to change very well. The software itself has helped not only increase our sales, but has allowed us to market and advertise even better by the capabilities of tracking. Things that you would not even think to run a report on are already there at your fingertips. Having the technicians able to run their day is an added bonus and an all around morale booster because they feel responsible and they do not feel like they have to be babysat anymore. The change from paper to tablet has been an amazing added bonus because people right now are advanced with the technology, they want to be able to do everything on their phone, and ServiceTitan allows that. Notifications and reminders alone have been great and have allowed almost a 80% increase in customers actually being home and remembering their appointments. This software is absolutely amazing when it comes to memberships! Tracking, reporting, reminding, and even renewing memberships is a complete game changer with this software. All in all, we have come to the conclusion that if you are not on ServiceTitan, you are really missing out.

The technology, it will completely set you aside from the rest of the industry. Sending out Bio's, pictures, and the capabilities to track who is coming to your home and when straight from your fingertips is the best satisfaction return from our customers.

Contras:

Is this even a question? I think our only complaint is little things that at the end of the day comes down to workflow ways and not so much on ServiceTitan.

Abigail
Administrative Assistant en EE. UU.

Smoother Day to Day

5,0 hace 6 meses

How thorough it is. It's easy to figure things out and use. Lots of details that make day to day much more smooth.

Contras:

Accounting, wish there were more details and ways to customize it. Plus more training on what they do have.

hace 6 meses

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, Abigail! We are happy to hear it makes your day to day smoother. We recommend you reach out to your success manager, or check out the ServiceTitan Community to find more information on Accounting! Thank you again!

Jay
Vice President en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

The Central Nervous System for your HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical Contracting Business

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Even though my experience with ServiecTitan was brief, I have nothing but great regards for the platform.

I love the mere fact that ServiceTitan is truly the alpha / omega for software that serves as the backbone for the technologically under served home services industry!

Contras:

Complexity and commercial model. The software is extremely complex and ServiceTitan does a phenomenal job of flying their onboarding staff onsite or inviting new clients to the local HQ (either Glendale, CA or Atlanta) for implementation. I firmly believe in this 4th Industrial Revolution that there will be a job title ServiceTitan Administrator that will be held in high reverence. The software is unbelievably expensive to a majority of the market. Typically the commercial model comes across as offensive and stakeholders have to realize that ServiceTitan is an investment and data shows "Average 27% revenue increase in the first 9 months".

hace 4 años

Thank you, Jay, for taking the time to review ServiceTitan. We're happy to hear that ServiceTitan has helped your business. We've been working hard to build an amazing software for our customers and we are thrilled you think so, too. Thank you for sharing your experience. Looking forward to continuing to help your business grow.

Jessica
Dispatcher en EE. UU.
Vidrio, cerámica y hormigón, 11-50 empleados

ServiceTitan review

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall it has been a positive experience. I am glad we made the switch!

Many of the features are different and better than our old software. The dispatch board is one of my favorite features. The maps; being able to see where our guys are out in the field is really neat! Automated customer notifications to remind about appts saves a lot of time!

Contras:

Unable to see pictures & measurements from measure tickets can be tedious for scheduling installs. I have to flip back and forth between tickets to schedule most jobs. Transitioning to this software was incredibly challenging. I will say this though; we were the first glass company to use this software.

No Ability to Track Contacts..only customers

5,0 hace 5 años

Service Titan is really easy to use. And its cloud-based so our team can be running the business from anywhere in the world. Reporting and text alert to our customers are some of the best features.

Contras:

Service Titan so not have the ability to track Contacts. Only customers. This is a flaw in the program in our opinion. We have had to keep our old dated CRM for this feature. And the price. You pay a premium for Service Titan. Lots and lots of features and benefits..but you pay for them.

hace 5 años

Thanks for your feedback. We love that you find ServiceTitan so easy to use. You're right that to add in a contact's information, you'll create a new customer. The good news is that you're not required to book a job for this person at that time. This is great because if that contact ever calls back, you'll see who's calling with all of the information about that person. ServiceTitan also allows you to add custom fields to the customer page. These custom fields are searchable and can be added as a KPI through our reporting module. We hope this helps, but feel free to reach out to your success manager if you need any further information.

JD

Over Hyped

3,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Poor start up process - they basically give you a library of videos... and charge you for implementation. Staff is friendly, overall. I feel like there were additional costs after the initial sale.

Web based is great. We were previously hosting our own database and having ability to have full function, easily, from any location is great.

Contras:

I am quite frankly let down by the software. I have heard many other people in the industry rave about the programs abilities. Let's be clear, there is nothing unique this software does that old software's from the 90s didn't do. The difference is, there is less of learning curve. Again, web based gives abilities to do more from anywhere vs a locally hosted database system. Service Titan has maximized on marketing, making this false sense that their product is somehow unique and special. If you need to contact support, its a 30-60 minute wait. The awkward steps to do "one-off" custom priced invoices is annoying and more difficult than it should be. Its incredibly expensive. I really don't get the big draw.

hace 4 años

Hi JD, I'm sorry to hear that you are disappointed with our software and our customer support. We have designed our software to improve your efficiency and streamline your business operations from anywhere. We appreciate your feedback. We have contacted your customer success manager and the support department with your feedback. Someone will be reaching out to you shortly. Thank you again for your feedback. We're working hard to improve our offerings and deliver an overall better customer experience.

Joe

Great Software!

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: job costing, field time management

Being able to use the mobile side for pricing and invoicing jobs

Contras:

Hard to learn how to use but worth it and won't consider any other software

Jayson
general management en EE. UU.

Doc Zortman

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: It is a challenge to learn it's many uses.
I currently use Sales Fource in another company I own and I realize they certainly have different uses but S F was easier to navigate and learn.

we are fortunate to have [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] as our direct Contact. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] knows the software forwards and backwards and is patient with us as we ramp up it's many uses...

Contras:

I think it could be more intuitive. It takes a number of correct steps that the user absolutely has to make the choices and HAS TO know all the choices.

hace 3 años

Thank you so much for taking the time to review ServiceTitan. While we're always developing new features to keep ServiceTitan on the cutting edge, some of the features take time to adopt. For features that are not as intuitive to navigate, our great support team is always here to assist. We've got lots of exciting releases planned for this year. Stay tuned! And we look forward to celebrating your continued success together

Henry
Account Executive en EE. UU.
Suministros y equipo para empresas, 201-500 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Robust Software for the Plumbing/Building/HVAC industry.

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Overall, the experience has been great. We haven't found better software to manage our day-to-day HVAC and Plumbing operations.

I use it everyday for a plethora of things. I manage the leads I'm working with, the quotes I've left for customers, work done in the past for a certain address. I manage the revenue I've generated for the day, week, month. I track which marketing campaigns are the most effective in bringing in more customers so that way I can invest more money into that stream.

Contras:

Downtime, downtime, downtime. There seems to be a fair amount of routine maintenance. Secondly, sometimes the interface updates without notice and it takes time to adjust to the changes.