15 años ayudando a las empresas argentinas
a elegir el mejor software

Opiniones de Finale Inventory

Sobre Finale Inventory

Finale Inventory es un sistema de gestión de inventarios flexible y adaptable para dar asistencia a los flujos de trabajo de tu negocio en crecimiento.

Descubre más sobre Finale Inventory

Finale Inventory is easy to implement and brings a lot of value for the price. We run multiple Shopify stores and are easily able to sync inventory between all of them.

Contras:

Mind you, I copy the data set once and then just have to paste it into 4 different screens, but it's annoying and if I get distracted, I might easily forget a step.

Valoraciones de Finale Inventory

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Finale Inventory tiene una valoración global de 4,7 estrellas sobre 5 según las 207 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Finale Inventory antes?

Filtrar opiniones (207)

Daniel
Daniel
Ingeniero Mecanico en Chile
Almacenamiento, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Organiza tu trabajo con inventario final

5,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: excelente puedo ordenar todo de forma sencilla, llevar un control absoluto de mis proveedores, mercancía, tipo, cantidad, realmente lo recomiendo

me agrada porque me permite gestionar la base de datos del inventario de la empresa de forma sencilla ordenada, asi mismo poder crearlo de forma automatizada, puedo gestionar todo por tamaño, ubicacion tipo de materiales

Contras:

no todos tiene acceso a el y es un poco caro

James
James
Bienes de consumo
Fuente: GetApp

Finally, An Inventory Management Solution That Does Just That, Really Well

5,0 hace 9 años

Comentarios: After months of testing and trialing every inventory management software and system on the market, Finale has been such a blessing! From the very first day of signing up, the Finale owner and team have been extremely helpful and responsive to any and every one of our questions or concerns. The interface, layout and organization of the Finale app is extremely user-friendly and does not distract the user with unnecessary formats, colors, layouts and displays. We love the minimalist approach. Everything you need and nothing you don't. The search feature is so optimal and incomparably easy to use within every view option. Your search results are instant and appear immediately as you start typing. Finale has the best import tool we have ever seen. You simply copy cells from excel and paste them into the web browser. Finale takes care of the rest. This truly intuitive copy/paste import feature makes saving, importing and editing your catalog via excel spreadsheets a thing of the past. Generating purchase and sales orders were a real pain-point with previous trial services. PO generating in Finale is intuitive and automatic enough so that anyone on our team could go in and place orders with the suppliers stored in the system. You can also create custom fields, which we use for internal communication to streamline our operations. If you use Ship Station (in our opinion the best shipping management software), this is where Finale’s strength is. It flawlessly sync’s with Ship Station ensuring that you only ship products that are in stock and order out-of-stock items. Finale gives you the things you want in an inventory management software without all the fluff. We tried other solutions that tried to be an all-in-one solution, but they all end up being mediocre services. Finale does one thing really well and that’s inventory management. Regular updates of the software leave our team comfortable knowing that as a system, Finale is always pushing for optimal streamlined cutting edge performance and integrations. We are elated to be using Finale and already have accounts for both of our companies.

Cloud based, unlimited users, copy and paste import and edit features, easy stock take, integration with ShipStation with regular attention and upgrades. Strongest search feature we’ve seen. Slick interface and automatic purchase order generation.

Blythe
Operations en EE. UU.
Bienes de consumo, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Finale has improved everything in our company

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Finale was introduced to our company after a long, tedious process of finding and then trying to implement another IMS (Fishbowl). I was skeptical of the great reviews and claims from other users since I had really been put through the wringer by another company during implementation. After going through a demo and poking around a bit, I was sold. Importing all of the data was a breeze, the user interface is intuitive and for me, the best part is that if I did hit a snag, I could be on a screen share with a Finale rep in no time and they would patiently walk me through it. I'm not exaggerating when I say Finale made everything better. It has transformed the way we do business by allowing us to manage our inventory accurately across multiple sales channels and provide a better experience for our customers.

Finale implementation is quick and pretty simple. We use it with ShipStation and the learning curve was practically non-existent because it's so intuitive. Importing data is just a matter of copying and pasting a spreadsheet into their import tool. This makes adding and updating products/customers/vendors/etc. a breeze. I also generate invoices from Finale. We have pretty long production lead times on the majority of our products so predicting stock outs is very important to us and we can trust Finale to calculate that information correctly. The basic reporting is good but the ability to customize existing reports or create your own is excellent. Most importantly, their level of customer service is absolutely top notch.

Contras:

We did have some hiccups with marketplace integrations but we able to work with Finale to create workarounds that have been fine.

cameron
bookkeeper en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 11-50 empleados

Is slower than God

2,0 hace 4 años

Was pretty easy to use, although cumbersome with all the screens you have to use to add on product, cannot add inventory from the item page, so quite a few unnecessary clicks there. Also goes into negative inventory which for us means when there is an error we have to manually reset items to zero, would be nice if there was an option to just have inventory go to 0. Also be nice if it has a seasonality feature for ordering, like we need more of this widget for winter etc.

Contras:

It stalls out constantly, no matter the browser no matter the computer, especially on weekends basically unusable, and by the time email support gets back to you it is better again, but they never admit an issue or offer a fix or apology.

Francesca
ICT Director en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados

Inventory Management at its Best

5,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: Data synchronization is very easy and fast which makes inventory management and inventory tracking quite effective.

It makes it easy for our firm to know what is in stock and what is out of stock and it easily integrates with our system.

Still have found no issues with Finale Inventory

Joe
President & Founder en EE. UU.
Materiales de construcción, 2-10 empleados

A Hidden Gem

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Since its inception into our business, Finale was incredibly easy to use, simple and straightforward. With an excellent support team and support documentation, we were set up in less than a single day. After that we barely had to get in touch with support, as the self administering factor of Finale is what makes it so great.

Finale is incredibly easy to use and provided our company the ability to scale up by using additional features of the product over time. Our inventory is always spot-on as the integrations with various merchants and other software is excellent.

Contras:

The only issue we hold with Finale is their lack of support for iOS and iOS browsers. One could easily integrate the standard browser interface into Finale with some changes and allow those who have an iOS or Mac-based environment be able to use their existing hardware with off-the-shelf scanners.

Mark
Director of Inventory Management en EE. UU.
Internet, 51-200 empleados

Front of the Pack Inventory Management Software

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Nothing compares to Finale. I have reviewed dozens of other software and they all fell short.

They truly listen to the needs of our organization and provide insight on how to best leverage their tools to cater to our business needs.

Contras:

FBA Data Feeds only report 1 of 7 critical data feeds, but we have discussed this with Finale and they have this in their development/improvement roadmap. They genuinely listen to the customer's needs which is unheard of!

Charles
GM en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

A more sophisticated platform with excellent customer support

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Overall really great compared to our experiences with other platforms. Customer service hands down is what had us stay with Finale.

- excellent customer support -- responsive, knowledgeable, professional- customizable branding features- native integration with QBO, Squarespace, Amazon and Faire

Contras:

- customization requires some coding knowledge- relatively complicated for new users of inventory management software- some quirks in the UX (e.g. sometimes does not auto refresh after inputting data so have to hard refresh screen to see update)

Craig
Comercio minorista, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Have multiple sales channels? Finale works!

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall I have to say one of the most impressive experiences with Finale is its people. It's a small group of people who work personally to help you get set up and learn the system. They know their stuff, are professional and friendly. It really is like they are a part of your own team. Their customer service is fantastic, they respond quickly and can get you moving in the right direction right away. You get the feeling that they want to help you be successful.

The software is impressive because it works. Our previous inventory management software would have "glitches" sometimes it didn't sync our five sales channels so we were constantly experiencing inventory issues. That stopped with Finale and our numbers have been spot on since. One thing that makes Finale a winning choice for us is that it integrates with Square which we use for POS in our brick and mortar store. Finale keeps our store, website and internet marketplaces inventory synced in near real time.

Contras:

I have to force myself to come up with things I don't like about Finale. But if I could have a wish list, I would like it to automatically sync new products every few minutes like it does with inventory rather than nightly. Although, you can manually initiate the sync. A little more automation with sales channel associations and expected product cost would be nice too.

Karen
President en EE. UU.
Comercio mayorista, 11-50 empleados

Finale Is Great

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I have to say the people at Finale are wonderful to deal with. We have had to have numerous calls and they are always so helpful.

We have a lot of product assembly kit items and finale allows you to create those and have the pieces taken out of inventory when the kit is sold. It is hard to find a good kitting inventory software.

Contras:

We had to convert our cases to pieces to make this software work with the multiple locations. It is very hard for us to get use to this.

CMO en EE. UU.
Bienes de consumo, 11-50 empleados
Fuente: GetApp

Great product, but more importantly, great leadership!

5,0 hace 3 años

The software works exactly how it was intended to! Working with Finale leadership to setup our customization was a breeze! Great product and a great team!

Contras:

I have nothing negative to share about this product! Love Finale!

Rod
Automoción, 2-10 empleados

Excellent Cloud Based Inventory Solution For E-Commerce/3rd Party Website Sales

5,0 hace 6 años

What isn't there to love about Finale Inventory! We have been a using Finale Inventory since August 2014 and absolutely love it. We are an online retailer selling primarily on eBay and Amazon including Amazon FBA. Some of the features we love: -Highly Customizable, nearly everything within the software can be customized to the way you want to view it on screen, printed as a report, for search, etc. - Shipstation Integration (Complete integration including even quick view of stock levels from multiple sources within individual Shipstation Orders). - Push Stock Levels (Automatically pushes stock levels to all marketplaces, which for us is Amazon, EBay and Shopify). -Push Lead Days (Automatically sends lead time to marketplaces as stock levels change from different suppliers). -Easy Copy Paste spreadsheet type updates - If you are fine with Excel, they have made the system easy with a simple copy paste to add new items, update stock levels, change prices etc. -Multiple product lookups - ability to link multiple SKUs to one master SKU -Kits and Bundles support - Easy to build kits with bill of materials and push stock levels to market places. -Multiple Locations/Warehouses -Multiple custom item attributes -Quickbooks accounting integration. -Quick view item sales history -FAST customer support. -Developers seem to be open to adding new features based on customer input.

Contras:

Coming from a different software previously (Inflow Inventory), there was a steep learning curve as you would expect. Figuring out how you want to customize your screen takes some time as there are just so many features.

Nikki
Assistant Manager en EE. UU.
Ropa y moda, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Powerful, flexible inventory and warehouse system with fantastic customer support

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Finale has made all the difference in being able to track and control inventory of thousands of products, across several marketplaces, and reduce our error rate significantly, as well as enable us to scale our growth. Most important has been their amazing customer support, which held our hand through all the integrations and spent a lot of time before and afterward to make sure we were utilizing all the features that would help move the needle for our business. It's a very straightforward product, and behind all the intuitive usage are layers of even more features that I continue to learn.

It solved our most major problems, which was keeping track of thousands of products across several marketplace platforms, and getting our warehouses organized and everything barcoded. As manufacturers as well as retailers, we also needed a way to keep better track of components and predict usage, and Finale has a very intuitive and robust system that covers all of that and far beyond. Truly, though, their greatest asset is their customer support team, who know the product thoroughly and has spent many meetings with us to get everything implemented step by step. They are fantastic at explaining and demonstrating how to use the product.

Contras:

There were two features that I expressed a wish for, and it turned out that both were in development (and one has come to fruition already). It is an extremely powerful program and to tell the truth, I don't feel I've even scratched the surface of what it can do, so it is possible that whatever I could think of as a wish is already a feature.

Aaron
Operations Manager en EE. UU.
Comercio mayorista, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Finale can tackle the challenges facing eCommerce Businesses with an ease that I cannot believe.

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: Honestly, we have seen a 100% or more efficiency increase in daily operations since taking on Finale.
Every aspect of our eCommerce business was improved by the implementation of this software. I would recommend it to anyone needing a solution for warehouse management, regardless of their stance in the eCommerce world. The pure inventory capabilities of this software are exemplary.
We have been able to improve our receiving, order accounting, inventory maintenance, returns, shipments; literally EVERY aspect of our business was improved by the acquisition of this software.

Many eCommerce businesses face challenges from many different aspects of the sales/inventory flow; here at Bapmic Auto Parts Inc., we were no exception. As a large company with channels in eBay, Amazon, WalMart, and local sales, we desperately needed a ROBUST and COHERENT warehouse/sales management system. After deciding that a cloud based software was the way to go, I proceeded to test a multitude of TOP ERP/Warehouse Management software(s). These ranged from Odoo, SKUVault, ERPNext, and the like, to more advanced solutions like SAS, Sage, Microsoft Dynamics, and so on. I was surprised in my research to find very few comprehensive solutions that would supply us with all the tools needed to unify our operations. Then, I stumbled upon Finale...needless to say, I was extremely, and pleasantly surprised. Finale's ability to leverage ShipStation for inventory and order recording is second to none. The ease of setup, operation, and customization is a refreshing change in the world of open source, cumbersome solutions, versus overpriced, over-complicated systems. Custom Integrations? Endless. Multiple warehouses? No problem. Multiple BINS? Done. Suppliers, purchasing, re-ordering? Done, done, and done. Sales, customers, advanced reporting, accounting charts, and inventory history? Yep, it's covered. Receiving? Of course, even with Expiration Dates or LOT ID's. Can it barcode?? Yes sir. Support? Top Notch. Take the Free Trail, you will NOT be disappointed.

Annmarie
CFO en EE. UU.
Comercio y desarrollo internacional, 11-50 empleados

Great System and Improving All the Time

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Unfortunately I get the honor of saying that I have been involved in many system purchases, conversions and implementations throughout the years. This applies to many different system types (i.e. accounting, 3rd party bolt ons, inhouse builds, payroll, inventory, analytics, etc.). Finale may forgo at this point some of the 'prettiness' for full throttled efficiency, company specific customization and outstanding customer service. Which is the right direction for me and the companies that I represent. Pretty doesn't get the job done. Not that it can't but too many software companies sell you a system that looks pretty but is limited. Or requires you to continue to purchase additional features...Finale has it built in. While I know Finale has been working on 'pretty' I would still recommend to them to focus on the things that have brought some world class professionals in the area of inventory to their doorstep. I'm a tough customer but this company has partnered with us - I give them a high recommend and look forward to their continued growth.

Efficient Entry Customization both in entry fields and reporting Great Customer Service! Company always seems to be working on system improvements

Contras:

All systems lack something but there are no real standouts to me right now. Having done so many system ups, I have had to find less manual or other workarounds to run this system.

Product Sales Manager en EE. UU.
Artículos de lujo y joyería, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Finale has been instrumental in helping our company grow!

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: Any roadblock I have ever encountered has been effectively removed by Finales outstanding customer support!

Finale is easy to understand and their customer service is absolutely outstanding! As a multichannel ecommerce seller, with a robust magento 2 website, B2B portal, wholesale and retail accounts, Finale has been instrumental in managing our inventory, purchase orders, sales and shipping services with simple and easy to use integrations backed up by top notch customer support. Finale's support and adaptability has allowed us to gain in-depth insight into our business. By working with us and our changing needs, Finale has helped us manage profitability of our products, customer trends, ecommerce channel sales and supplier ordering, allowing us to grow seamlessly over several years. We have come to rely on Finale as an integral part of our business, and I can't imagine being able to manage the intricate aspects of our business without it!

President / Owner en EE. UU.

Robust, Elegant, and Intelligent Inventory Management Software

5,0 hace 9 años

Comentarios: We've been in the business of eCommerce for almost 15 years and while there are many options for building a sales platform, off-the-shelf back end options have always been somewhat lacking. In our experience product inventory management software is either far too complicated or requires contortions to integrate with the big names in website platforms. To make matters worse, when you use a third party order management system generally things get unnecessarily complicated. We found Finale Inventory in the course of our search and immediately started poking around the software. I'm notorious for needing to use something first before I commit and Finale gave us the opportunity to take their software for a test ride. It's hard to describe first impressions, as I've been burned before by software that looked either too slick (and didn't really understand what inventory software should be) or too austere (but with so many unnecessary features you wonder if the designer ever actually managed inventory). To embrace hyperbole for a moment, Finale Inventory is 'just right'. Every time I thought it might lack some important feature I discovered that the feature was there, just one level deeper down so that it didn't clutter the user interface. This is important because the software is robust to say the least, without being cluttered or discouraging. The best part of the entire system (for me) is the copy and paste ease with which you can manipulate data. If you need to make a change to multiple skus, you need only open a spreadsheet and create a few columns with the data you want to add or change. Copy and paste that data into Finale and then assign each column to match with where you need it to go and you're done. I could probably go on and on, but I'll end on this. Support so far has been stellar and there are MANY videos that the creators have posted to YouTube that allow you to quickly learn every aspect of the system. We were up and running in an hour, and as we dived into using Finale we never felt lost or overwhelmed. If you manage a business with inventory and Finale Inventory is compatible with your software you'd do well to give it a hard look.

Jolynn
Materials Development Director en EE. UU.

Great Cloud-based Inventory Tool

5,0 hace 10 años

Comentarios: We needed a solution for a complicated international, multi-location barcoded inventory management system that was easy to understand, quick to implement and that could manage the complexity of our business model. The team at Finale was quick to understand our needs and worked hard to create solutions, within their framework in an extremely timely manner, that worked.
Start easy: We went live in less than 3 months of our first engagement. It was a team effort that included a specific and doable work plan from the leadership at Finale. Any glitch or issue that came up they were quick to respond and trouble shoot. As the project sponsor, I felt well informed, abreast of the issues and included on solutions.
Reduce Human Error: The Finale team has the depth and breadth to listen and respond to the complexities of the business model by asking pointed questions to increase their knowledge of business processes. We started to capture our inventory as we were still working out the nuances of our model, and although I know it was stressful for them, as the client they were nothing but professional and timely in there solutions.
Peace of Mind: Having no inventory system at all, to having the Finale Inventory System is allowing us to take our business to the next level. We are able to see at a glance, globally, what we have in inventory and shift product around to speed our time to market. What use to take weeks/months to resolve, now can be achieved in hours.
Work anywhere: We have inventory in multiple countries around the globe. As the Director of the division, I can see at a glance from wherever I am not only the inventory levels, but I can run reports and give directives that will save us considerable resources, both monetary and human.
I highly recommend the team at Finale and their inventory tool. They are fantastic to work with. They are solution driven, they listen, they inform when scope creep arises, and they are mindful of budgets, time and deliverables. A winning team.

reid
owner en EE. UU.
Hardware informático, 2-10 empleados

Fits like a glove

5,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: The finale has really allowed us to effectively manage our warehouse. We are on a service plan level that provided one on one help setting up the system and believe it was worth the extra money. WE have been using the service for almost two years and our happy on all fronts. As an FYI for us, the real part that separates Finale from other WMS systems are the handheld scanners. No other system in this price range offers this functionality and it is a great time saver. Their customer service is great but not needing to drag a laptop or a funky smartphone solution through the warehouse is a game changer. There is allot of functionality that we cannot speak to as we do not use allot of it the warehouse module is rock solid.

The handheld warehouse functionality

Contras:

The lack of product filtering and grouping, Product "grids" are limited to only 4-5 filters and several of those are fixed. You also can not save searches or filtered results.

M
Brand Manager en EE. UU.

Finale is One of The Best Business Decisions We Made Last Year

5,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: We love the simplicity and efficiency of the program. It looks clean, is easy to navigate and is completely intuitive and easy to use, even for beginners. It isn't visually overwhelming and cluttered with too much "stuff", it is super simple yet very powerful. We started out with Finale a little over a year ago after spending several months researching every program on the market, reading reviews and really doing our due diligence before finally zeroing in on Finale. We have not looked back since. Chinh, Chris and Mike are exceptionally attentive to our every need. If ever we have had a question, problem or a suggestion, they are super quick to respond (usually within minutes) and address it immediately. They have a super hands on approach and honestly seem to care about building a quality business by caring about their product and their customers. They have gone above and beyond to integrate Finale to work with various online channels that we sell on. For instance when we started they did not yet have an integration for pushing stock levels to Overstock and we expressed our need for this and within a month they used our Overstock account as the guinea pig for building the integration. They encountered some bumps in the road linking up with Overstock's API and Chris and his team were able to work around them with lightning speed and we have had a seamless Finale to Overstock inventory integration ever since. Finale has truly changed the way we do business and increased our productivity and efficiency 100 times over. I mean we were literally in the dark ages before we started using Finale, we had no digital inventory control, we were updating online marketplace inventory manually every day, it was literally insanity with all the products we have, which is THOUSANDS. We are truly grateful for Finale and to their team and recommend it to anyone.

Farrah
Artículos deportivos, 2-10 empleados

Amazing software!

5,0 hace 5 años

Intuitive design, before I started using it we struggled to keep all of our inventory in sync across multiple market places. It was easy to set up our inventory numbers and get them in sync with Amazon, eBay, our website, etc. the barcode scanning was also very useful. We improved our picking reliability and having the insight into how much of something I have in each specific warehouse bin was a game changer.

Contras:

The website is a bit outdated looking but it’s not really an issue because it works very well and is easy to learn.

Stu
Manager, Fulfillment en EE. UU.
, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Using Finale Inventory software has been a very positive experience.

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: Clean and neat inventory tracking and Sales Order creation. (Industry is not represented below and is multi-disciplinary).

We have keyed in 30 Field Reps' shipping information into the Finale system, along with 25 descriptive SKUs and inventory counts. It's simple to create Sales Orders for them and Sales History is automatically generated for easy review and analysis. We wand all inventory used each day and have a current count at all times.

Contras:

We had some issues with the Windows Explorer platform but those went away with moving over to Google Chrome.

President en EE. UU.
Entretenimiento, 51-200 empleados

Finale Inventory- Long Time user

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Very happy with the support, and the way they will develop new features and adjustments based on feedback. They care about you.

I have been using Finale for many years for our Pyrotechnics Inventory, Have seen much development and customer service has always been most responsive.

Contras:

Would like more Mac support. Most development and support are done on Windows, would be good if they had someone familiar with the Mac OS and iOS.

Jason
Owner en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, Trabajador autónomo

Finale review

5,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: I love it but I really need you to be compatible with ultracart. that would save my life so much. I have to manually add it to Ultracart. It really adds to the difficulty of managing. I hope you guys are working on this because the Ultracart platform is such a great one for e-commerce I won't be leaving it. Please Please Please do it. I would have given you all five stars on everything.

My favorite part is that it tracks multiple skus from different sales channels. It is awesome. Exactly what I need.

Contras:

Doesn't integrate with Ultracart. I need this badly.

narasimha rao
consultant en India
Ingeniería industrial o mecánica, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great inventory sportwear and it can be use any ware in world

5,0 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: my experience with Finale Inventory has been overwhelmingly positive. The software's user-friendly interface, real-time tracking, order management, and integration capabilities have all contributed to optimizing our inventory operations. It has become an indispensable tool for our business, allowing us to focus on growth and customer satisfaction while efficiently managing our inventory.

One of the standout features of Finale Inventory is its intuitive and user-friendly interface. The software is designed to be easy to navigate, making it accessible for users with varying levels of technical expertise. This is particularly important

Contras:

Mobile App Limitations: While the mobile app is appreciated for its accessibility, some users have mentioned that it might lack certain advanced features available on the desktop version. This could limit the effectiveness of managing inventory on the go for more complex tasks