Calificación media

• En general
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Omnify

Plataforma de automatización de reservas creada para empresas de deportes, fitness y bienestar.

Descubre más sobre Omnify

Filtrar opiniones (76)

Calificación del producto

Calificación del producto

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado Omnify antes?

Comparte tus experiencias con otros compradores de software.

Filtrar opiniones (76)

Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Blogger en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados

Makes Selling services Online Easy

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Customer service is fantastic. I had a few issues when I first started due to not knowing how to use the platform but they were very patient and provided all the support I needed. The UI is easy to understand and support is great.

You can get up and running selling services or booking appointments online in about an hour. Very easy to setup and use. They have template options for many types of businesses and services so it should be easy finding one that fits your needs. Perfect for adding on to an existing website without having to make major changes to your existing site, simple sub-domain setup and you are ready to go.

Contras:

While the templates are nice and easy to customize, if you want detailed customizations you will need to know how to code or have a developer on hand.

Cate S.
Pool Director en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Excellent site, easy to use, amazing customer service

5 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: Excellent so far, amazing customer service.

All of my members have their own accounts and can sign-up for classes and see the whole schedule as I allow it. Everything is done from one link all the time, I do not have to send a daily link for sign ups like with other programs. Customizable, I love being able to change the color and add my company logo to the site.

Contras:

Minor con - I like being able to see the classes i have created in my calendar to "make sure I made them for the right dates" but the classes do not show up until my members are allowed to sign up for the class. Makes sense but I wish I could see them all to be sure!

Director, S/4HANA Cloud Enablement en EE. UU.
Software informático
Fuente de la reseña

My launch has been delayed for months, Support stopped responding to me :-(

1 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Nothing as of now as I have been trying to launch for months.

Ease of use, promising app, interface. This app could be the BEST if the bugs are resolved and if the support team get organized.

Contras:

The system has many bugs, and the support team is not consistently responsive. I would like to see some features like showing full price scratched and showing promotion price next to it. I needed a lot of support and still could not launch becuse of the bugs I am facing on almost every feature.

Jaime S.
Owner en EE. UU.
Bellas artes, 2-10 empleados

Exactly What I Needed

5 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: I had a wonderful experience from start to finish. Aravind was awesome at guiding me through all the features and answering all my questions.

I searched high and low for something that would work to organize my class registrations. Omnify is so easy to use, has absolutely amazing customer service, and gives me literally every feature I needed. It's also less costly than so many others, with the ability to scale as I grow.

Contras:

I really haven't found any cons yet. Every question I had about making the software work like I need it to was quickly answered.

Rachel S.
Travel Manager en EE. UU.
Películas y largometrajes, 51-200 empleados

Most Flexible Software for the Money

5 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: We love Omnify because it allowed us to create a website that allows our users to sign up for slots at the company gym and on the peloton to ensure social distancing. After using it successfully for a couple months we also realized we could use it to allow our users to sing up for other things - like massages and haircuts as well!

We love how easy to use this software is and how it was completely customizable to our needs. It seamlessly allows our users to sign up for an account and sign up for classes without us having to walk them through it. Representatives are always there to answer my questions when I have them!

Contras:

I have come across a few small glitches in the software but tech support has always helped me figured out a way around them and run them up the ladder to IT. I do wish they would go back to a month-to-month payment model though!

Anita d M.
Anita d M.
Soul Alignment Coach en RU

Good Booking System and the Support has been brilliant

4 hace 4 años

Comentarios: The biggest benefit has been ease of client booking and course bookings now compared to when I did it manually - saved my time and has resulted in improved booking success rate.

I love that I can use it for both booking clients and for my course bookings all in one system. Client Bookings are now so easy as used to spend precious time emailing trying to find a suitable time slot and now clients can check out all options and book and it takes payment at time of book - other systems I researched wanted extra money to do this. It has been easy to use and the support when I have had problems has been quick and responsive.

Contras:

Omnify is a growing product so there has been a few glitches as it develops but the support team have been very responsive to correct and the development plans they have will take this from been a very good product to and really great one. My life coaching clients are international and at present the appointment booking does not allow them to change to their own time zone to view appointments which has caused a few difficulties when they have time zone converted incorrectly but understand this is in development.

Lucinda C.
HOA Board President en EE. UU.
Servicios e instalaciones recreativas, 51-200 empleados

Re-opening Pool with COVID-19 restrictions

5 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: COVID-19 restrictions allow us to re-open the small pool in our 110-unit condo complex with severe limitations. We needed a way to equitably share the limited # of reservations in a way our residents would find easy & convenient. Omnify has enabled us to do that without any real tech expertise on our part.

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] listened carefully to our needs & responded with a clear explanation of how Omnify plans could meet those. Then Aravind's attentive customer support throughout set-up, launch, and all customer questions provided speedy & smooth re-opening. Flexibility of plan allowed us to load our own liability waiver and Emergency Pool Rules, & can adjust as COVID-19 restrictions change over time. Ability to email specific individuals or all "clients" through the system is an especially useful feature.

Contras:

We only have a week with the system at this point, so it's possible issues will come to light later. For now though, we only wish the system could handle dual restrictions, such as "Each user only 1 reservation per day subject to a maximum of 3 per week."

Laura H.
Community Association Manager en EE. UU.
Servicios e instalaciones recreativas, 51-200 empleados

Keystone Temecula

5 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: We have established a good protocol and rapport with our community residents who use the system on a daily basis.

The software is flexible and easy to adjust and understand.

Contras:

I am hopeful that there are possibilities for software integration for access control programs.

Randi S.
President en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados

Pool Reservations for Over 55 Community

5 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: The team at Omnify is fantastic!! They are always available, and I mean 24/7. They answer the more complicated questions and the simplest with respect and detail. They were also available to meet via Google meet so that you got to know who was working on your account. I cannot say enough good things about their customer service.

The software is easy to set up and it has accounted for most of the functionality we needed to limit the number of people at the pool and the number of days in which they can book.

Contras:

We would like to have put multiple booking restrictions in place for booking a session, but unfortunately, the system didn't allow for that.

Vincent po B.
Vincent po B.
Managing Director & Global Chief Marketing & Technology Officer en Canadá
Servicios de información, 2-10 empleados

A decent alternative to MindBody

4 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: Overall, I'm satisfied with the app. I need to revisit it to see what are the latest features and see how its improved lately.

I got a lifetime deal on this so the value for me was there. The features are pretty decent to run a studio, service, fitness type of business. It's helpful in automating many of the processes when running the above type of service business.

Contras:

It's not perfect, but it has been constantly evolving. Trying to set/configure recurring events on different dates was a bit confusing and didn't quite achieve what I wanted. I wish the mobile app feature was included in the plan I bought.

Beverly A.
Condominium Board of Directors en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados

Outstanding Product and Support

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: I have have had an outstanding experience thus far with the Omnify. When I first signed up, I had no knowledge of how the reservation system worked. I was so happy that Omnify offered the help session sign-ups and I signed up for several. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was assigned to my training sessions and he was an outstanding teacher! Because I did not have any experience with the system, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] had to start from the beginning with me. Even after I had read most of the articles on the Omnify site, I still did not understand a lot. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] reviewed virtually all of the features with me. He was patient and explained things in a way that I could understand. After our initial session, I scheduled at least two (maybe even three) additional appointments and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped me through. Once again, he was patient, answered all of my questions and explained additional features that would make things easier for me. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was outstanding and is a great representative for Omnify! I also want to mention [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who was very responsive and helpful with working through the process to import our client data. I initially had problems understanding the process and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] sent very detailed instructions on what was needed and how to capture the data on the spreadsheet. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] also answered a few additional questions and had our data uploaded very quickly once I submitted it which I appreciated since we were close the scheduled pool opening date. Omnify has an excellent customer service team!!

The Omnify reservation system has excellent functionality and has exceeded our expectations for a pool reservation system. The platform provides excellent features and is very user friendly. I especially like the calendar and check-in feature and how easy it is to see when classes are scheduled and who has checked in during a given swim session. It is also very easy to schedule new sessions and the cloning feature is very helpful.

Contras:

I like the software alot. The only thing I would like added is a feature whereby one can send a message to only one person who has registered for a swim session. Now, you can only send to all confirmed attendees or wait listed through the system and not an individual person.

Joey A.
Founder/Pilates Instructor en Singapur
Deportes, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Still a work-in-progress but good support team

4 hace 5 meses

user friendly and easy to navigate have met with some issues in my 2 years of using the software, but am thankful to have [SENSITIVE CONTENT] who helped me out very quickly with urgent tech issues. The help staff varies from each person, I have met not so efficient support members as well, but [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is one of the best I've come across and the reason why I've decided to leave this review! :)

Contras:

- class packs cannot be unlinked between specific members - different classes cannot be launched all at the same time (I have to do it one by one) - customers don't have an app on their side; have to keep logging in and on our end we have to explain how to use it to all our new members and supply the booking link

Aidan D.
Director en RU
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Omnify is a powerful and flexible platform with a huge amount of potential and it’s getting better!

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: If you are a school (primary or secondary) or cooperation offering individual sessions or blocks of classes, this is without doubt the platform to use.

After spending several months exploring various other platforms, I finally settled on Omnify because of its ease of use and the many excellent features it offers. From what I experienced, I found Omnify to be the only online software that gave me the flexibility to create and present our services in a way that was visually clear and simple for our clients to book online. The option to create widgets enabled us to integrate the platform into our website making it even easier for clients to explore and select the services they wanted. The Omnify team are clearly committed to the needs of their clients, updating the various features and improving the functionality of the platform on a regular basis. Their support team is 'Outstanding' and are always on hand to provide guidance in a patient and professional manner.

Contras:

As with any platform, you will need to commit a little time to understand the desktop and the various features it offers but once you do you won’t look back!

Sports Rehabilitator & Pilates Instructor en Irlanda
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados

Group bookings

4 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Omnify customer service were very helpful. It took me a while to get to grips with everything but always got word back from team quickly. Still a lot more i need to figure out on it though to get full use.

-Ease for clients to book in. - adding my own images - option for private appointment bookings - my own app

Contras:

If added an extra class lets say on thursday, i couldn't arrange the classes and slot it into where the rest of Thursday classes were. The phone did not always should up everything that should have been on the screen depending on phones. This was also the case when someone needed to change card details. Change card was on the bottom of screen so does not appear on everyone's app.

Jeremy C.
General Manager en EE. UU.
Hostelería, 11-50 empleados

Great Reservation Service, Easy for your Customers, Great Analytics

4 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: In response to the COVID-19 Pandemic we have to reduce pool capacities but still equitably serve a community of nearly 4,000 homes and so by using Omnify to make reservations it allows everyone to have equal access to community amenities.

The service team is knowledgeable and extremely helpful and made uploading the necessary data and deploying the system a simple straightforward process.

Contras:

The skills and knowledge of the customer service team made problem solving simple and because its a very flexible system, customization was easy. There was nothing I didn't like.

Conrad K.
Sales en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Omnify has been a game changer and propelled my yoga business to the next level.

5 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Easiest software for scheduling my yoga classes.

First of all, I love every feature this software has to offer. I love the easy calendar scheduling and the ability to create advertisements, that's unique. Most of all, I love the ability of doing it throuhg my phone on their mobile app.

Contras:

It would be a crime for me to write anything wrong about this company. They took my business to the next level and I cannot complain.

James W.
Manager en RU
Deportes, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great experience working with the team at Omnify!

5 hace 4 años

Comentarios: It allows links our members, admin team and our coaches through an easy to use interface. The support team is excellent and really listen while continuing to improve their product.

It is solving problems for sports / activity operators that have mobile teams by linking them with a centralised booking system on a mobile platform.

Contras:

In the early stages there were the normal hiccups here and there for any new service (we have tried many). Any problems have continuously been improved upon by the team listening to our (the customers) feedback.

Account Manager en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great tool for selling classes and class packs online, works best for physical locations

4 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I use Omnify on and off because it just doesn't quite meet my needs. I've had some tech issues with it, and while the support was prompt, they never got to the bottom of the issue. I hope to be able to implement it fully in the future, because it has potential for sure.

It allows you to put your "digital storefront" online without any coding. If you have a yoga studio or other type of class-based business you can set up classes, class packs, employee availability that syncs with your calendar, and even collect payments

Contras:

Right now it's pretty niched into certain types of businesses and doesn't perfectly fit my use case, which is appointment packs that aren't tied to a physical location. I also don't like that if someone is in a different time zone, it doesn't automatically show the availability calendar in their time zone.

Josephine S.
Owner en Australia
Salud, bienestar y deporte, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

appointments great, memberships a problem

4 el año pasado

Comentarios: I got it through App Sumo deal, so great value at the discounted price. if I was paying ongoing fees I would have left them a long time ago.

integration into my website was easy, as it setting up new services. calendars synch well now.

Contras:

it is in my time zone, not the end user. understanding membership setup has caused me no end of problems, so not clear what their definitions are, and meant I have to go back to clients over and over to try to sort. I've even had a phone conversation with them, beyond chat, and still no clarity. they don't get I need some on auto pay, and some not. the setting is global. I'll be looking at organising subscriptions directly with my payment platform instead. Had enough of unclear solutions.

Tim M.
Tim M.
Founder en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

This is a fantastic platform to grow your studio or client based business.

4 hace 4 años

Comentarios: It allowed us to take our Circus School and grow our client base, sell tickets for shows and streamline some of our facility management.

The Interface is nice and clean, the learning curve on how to use it is short, the billing side and front desk check in is great as well!

Contras:

Wish the reports were a bit better and there was a way to see how much you have to pay out to what teacher.

Phi N.
Director of Operations en EE. UU.
Deportes, 51-200 empleados

Sweetwater Country Club

5 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: Customer service was outstanding. Always prompt with their replies and very helpful. Made the backend work fairly simple.

It is easier to make reservations rather than using paper

Contras:

When using an appointment, I would like to tie it in with a class to reserve a certain area of the club.

Confidence & Body Coach en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

I like the product but feel that it didn't fit my workflow 'better' than other schedulers.

4 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I was able to answer questions easily with ample room.

I loved the price, I purchased the product from AppSumo and grabbed the lifetime deal. I also appreciated that they are super responsive. Video tutorials are great. If I had a brick and mortar, this would have been more ideal for me.

Contras:

It didn't feel elegant to use for me or a client. As stated before they are super responsive but felt that I needed a lot more hand holding (and I didn't necessarily know 'how' to ask so that I could create what I wanted. I have a coaching business and would have liked a product that housed client notes and paperwork, i.e. a welcome packet.

Beth M.
Studio Owner en EE. UU.
Plásticos, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Good software for the price

4 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Staff was extremely helpful with my small business software. Highly recommended, Beth

It’s easy to navigate and they actually answer your questions. Most companies do not provide that kind of customer service

Contras:

Nothing, it’s pretty straight forward and easy to use

Doctoral Faculty Advisor en EE. UU.
Educación superior, 501-1.000 empleados

Omnify for Your Virtuak Academy

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Omnify is especially well-suited for educational businesses. If you’re selling classes and want a CRM and virtual store that ties into Stripe and other payment vendors, there’s no need to look any farther than Omnify.

Omnify is a booking, selling, marketing aid that serves as a one-stop-shop that is especially effective for any kind of educational business.

Contras:

Like any reasonably-complex SAAS solution, it will take a bit of doing to understand (and master) the in and outs.

Lauren A.
Secretary en EE. UU.
Servicios e instalaciones recreativas, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Omnify is cost effective and easy to use

5 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: It was a great experience. We used it last year during our swim season because of capacity related to Covid-19. I was worried about having a reservation system that was difficult to set up on the administration side and too confusing for our members. It was very easy to use on both fronts and had all the functionality we needed for our pool. The season went smoothly because the system was easy to use.

It was very easy to use for our members.

Contras:

There were a few occasions where tweaking reservations on the admin side was tricky but that's really it.