Filtrar por:

Calificación media

• En general
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Algolia

Algolia es una API de búsqueda y descubrimiento para sitios web y aplicaciones móviles. Fácil de implementar y centrado en el desarrollo.

Descubre más sobre Algolia

Mostrando 49 opiniones

Alejandro javier V.
Alejandro javier V.
Software informático, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 18/5/2021

"The best search system for firestore"

Comentarios: Thanks to Algolia, I integrated a search system in my project made with Angular / Fire. Now I am thinking of integrating its geo-search. Hopefully, it will be as good as your search with firestore.

Puntos a favor: The best of all is the ease of integration with your project, both to the back and front, and how easy it is to build the queries.

Contras: That it does not have a pay per use as firebase does, you only have 2 options, the free account or the payment commitment, use or do not use all your operations for which you are going to pay

por Algolia el 19/5/2021

Hi there, thanks for your review! We're glad to hear you were able to get up and running with your project. For geo-search questions, or anything else, feel free to reach out to us at [email protected]

• Publicado el 18/5/2021
Johan G.
Johan G.
Artículos de lujo y joyería, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 8/10/2019

"Algolia search works well"

Comentarios: Overall experience has been regular.
In general we needed around 2 months with 2 experienced wordpress developers to be able to implement Algolia which now works ok.

Puntos a favor: The clear analytics and ease to separate accounts when using multiple of them, however this comes at a high cost.

Contras: The difficulty to implement with wordpress.
The high cost.
The lack of flexibility when integrating with other sistems that algolia does not come out of the box for.

Alternativas consideradas: Elasticsearch

Razones para cambiar a Algolia: More aggressive sales team with more experience knowing the product.

• Publicado el 8/10/2019
Head of Partnerships
Internet, 11-50 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
  • Publicado el 2/3/2021

"Decent search for okay pricing"

Comentarios: The algorithm can be quite good, but you need to twist te right knobs to get that result. This also goes for the implementation.

Puntos a favor: Algolia is a tool that comes with a lot of features. However, it's not as easy to implement as you would think.

Contras: It was not "plug and play". The implementation is integrated in the website and you need to work on the interface before you can implement it correctly.

• Publicado el 2/3/2021
Thomas Z.
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 30/6/2021

"Best Search in our online shop!"

Comentarios: The Algolia search is much more easier to instal in Magento shops than the core search. We are lucky using that search which will rise our sales in future.

Puntos a favor: We integrated the search into our Meagento 2 Enterprise shop and it works better than the Elstic Search from Magento! Very intelligent search with a great preview of the products and a individuel configurable landingpage for the products. You can easily chose the products via relvanz, newsest first and price. The search looks pretty good also in the mobile version. We love the dashboard with the very exclusive analytics :)

Contras: At the moment we cannot find any problems of the software.

por Algolia el 6/7/2021

Thank you Thomas!

• Publicado el 30/6/2021
Principal
Hospital y atención sanitaria, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 2/10/2020

"Jekyll Algolia plugin for a personal blog"

Comentarios: My overall experience has been excellent.

Puntos a favor: Installing the Jekyll Algolia plugin was easy. Simple-to-follow documentation, even for a non-techie like myself. Further, the official Algolia Community forum is a place where I can find answers to questions I might have. Free of charge (community plan) with no time limit. The Community plan, which is all I need at this stage (my blog currently has fewer than 30 pages in total) is free of charge. Relevant search results. The Algolia software is able to take into account similar key terms and typo errors. Search results are instant (hence "InstantSearch"), which I believe is more user-friendly than having to press 'Enter' or clicking/tapping a button to see the search results. The search user interface looks good.

Contras: Some search terms don't show up in the results, i.e. "no results." I probably need to configure the plugin to optimize site search.

• Publicado el 2/10/2020
Ecommerce Manager
Comercio minorista, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 16/4/2020

"Very good but very expensive"

Comentarios: Overall I do love the result but I'm not sure it justifies the expense.

Puntos a favor: The sheer speed of the search is astonishing. You get results in next to no time. It's amazing as compared to a mysql query based search that Magento generally offers.

Contras: Cost, it is very very expensive. They also do not offer much in the way of support unless you pay even more. So you are stuck with trying to wade through their documentation which is not written very clearly to get the best results.

• Publicado el 16/4/2020
Ashi A.
Ashi A.
Product Manager @ eMusic
  • Publicado el 22/1/2019

"Powerful tool for managing your search engine and optimizing results"

Puntos a favor: The flexibility it allows for managing the types of results users get for different types of products.
They allow for many different attributes to control the different products will be displayed on your site.
I would also commend their support team that really helped us optimize the way we've been doing things with a lot of great advice and consultation sessions

Contras: Different variables for optimizing search results can be somewhat confusing, but their great customer support and documentation does a great job helping out when needed

• Publicado el 22/1/2019
Francisco M.
Francisco M.
Co-Founder
  • Publicado el 7/11/2017

"The best search tool on the market"

Comentarios: Allowing my users and customers to see the best results regarding their search. All of this as quick as it possibly can be. Nothing - Can´t complain . I guess the fact that I can´t fully use it but I´m ok with it since my developing team has no real issue with it.

Puntos a favor: The fact that it gives our clients the most accurate results in a matter of milliseconds. Algolia continues to improve on a weekly basis and makes our website even better with every update.

• Publicado el 7/11/2017
Kasia M.
Businesss Development Manager, Speaker
Recursos Humanos, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 4/6/2021

"A must have"

Comentarios: Definitely worth trying! Team is very helpful and they make an effort to make the tool the best possible

Puntos a favor: Great tool that helps find desired things on you ecommerce shop or browser. Works very well and make searching faster.

Contras: Nothing for the moment, I think the tool is worth trying and seeing if it gives value to your business

por Algolia el 7/6/2021

Thank you Kasia!

• Publicado el 4/6/2021
Caleb O.
Caleb O.
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 26/3/2019

"Algolia Search Review"

Comentarios: It delivers results instanteneously, and comes with a lot of useful features.

Puntos a favor: It exhibits a flawless search process, users get instant results and can manage the results with utmost flexibilty .

Contras: You have to pay huge fees after exhausting the free plan and thats a bit agreesive on the part algolia.

• Publicado el 26/3/2019
Mike R.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados

"We love Algolia"

Comentarios: We implemented Algolia for hosted search so that users can have a better search experience than the native ones provided by Shopify, WordPress, and Zendesk, and also so they can search across all three at once. We also looked at Swiftype, but we really loved how instant the Algolia search loaded. Implementation was easy and we always receive great help when we contact Algolia about questions or problems. Some of the integrations we used were in beta and the devs on each worked with us closely and quickly to get us up and really supported us well. Algolia has been fantastic for our business and we would not hesitate to recommend it to anyone looking for the best search out there. You can't beat the speed, and the ease of integration and support you receive have made it one of my favorite services that we use.

Puntos a favor: Super fast search
Great, responsive, engineer level support
Easy integration and lots of premade plugins

Contras: You can't drag and drop manipulate search results from their dashboard like you can with Swiftype (but you can develop around that if it's an important feature)

Ryan M.
Head of Product

"More than just search"

Comentarios: We've been using Algolia to power search on our local directory in Canada. As we continued to add functionality to different parts of the application a phrase kept popping up "Why not just use algolia for that?". Basically once you start syncing your db with algolia you end up with lots of situations where it's easier (and faster) to just fetch data from Algolia than it is to make a call to the database. Especially when you have client side features. We're now on their best package, all and all we're really happy with Algolia, and I would recommend them to anyone.

Product Manager
Suministros y equipo para empresas, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 1/5/2019

"Lightening quick on-site search"

Comentarios: Algolia search has increased our conversion rates, and provides a much better user experience than any of the other instant search providers we tried. I wouldn't want to move away from algolia as the functionality and potential it offers is so great.

Puntos a favor: The speed of the search is outstanding. We have implemented it to allow customers to live search our product catalog of over 10000 items and it handles this impeccably. It also plays well with different frameworks, and the documentation is clear.

Contras: If you were a non-technical user, then the software would be difficult to understand.

• Publicado el 1/5/2019
Co-Founder and CMO
Internet, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 5/1/2019

"Search made easy"

Puntos a favor: Great documentation and absolutely incredible customer support. Their developers answer technical questions, and provide you with custom code to fit your implementation.

Contras: The free plan includes a lot of operations per month, but as soon as you go over the limits, the pricing becomes quite aggressive. I'd rather pay per use, for the exact number of operations performed.

• Publicado el 5/1/2019
London L.
Student
Aprendizaje en línea, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 3/10/2020

"Algolia is the best option for search"

Comentarios: Overall, I've absolutely loved it. I think they recently changed their free tier so that it makes more sense and I've really appreciated that. I've been recommending it to every friend that's building a site that relies on search because I feel like it works better than the custom Google search bar, and you have more control and clarity as to what's going on.

Puntos a favor: Algolia was dead-simple to set up. It literally took me a few hours from finding it to having it working on my dataset. The queries are easy, setting up rules is easy. It's just fantastic.

Contras: On the free version of PythonAnywhere they have certain URLs blocked and couldn't figure out how to unblock Algolia's separately, which was slightly annoying. In the end I just ended up paying about $5 a month for a PythonAnywhere account that had everything unblocked.

• Publicado el 3/10/2020
Hugo V.
  • Publicado el 1/8/2018

"Algolia has become an essential part of our website"

Puntos a favor: What I like most: the React library and the amazing effort the team has put out to make is flawless! More generally, the response time is great and the docs are really helpful

Contras: Importing data in the interface doesn't work on my side, I would also need more tools to migrate/update data based on queries

• Publicado el 1/8/2018
Hardware Engineer
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 1.001-5.000 empleados
  • Publicado el 18/4/2019

"Give Your Customers Amazing Experiences with Algolia"

Comentarios: Algolia Search gives our customers unique experiences. They can easily find whatever they need. With Algolia Search, they trust us more

Puntos a favor: It helps our customers find exactly what they are looking for. It provides a platform on which we can easily achieve our customer-focus objective. It creates a unique bond between us and our clients

Contras: I love all the features on offer on Algolia. I have no complaints

• Publicado el 18/4/2019
CEO & Founder
  • Publicado el 28/3/2018

"Delightful user experience both as an end user but also developer."

Comentarios: Easy to setup, cost effective search on the cloud.

Puntos a favor: Algolia provides an amazing search platform on the cloud. In literally a few steps and minutes you are able to have a good enough search (excluding time to populate it). I had no experience with other search engines like Elasticsearch before hand and I still found it greatly easy.
The settings can be defined on the dashboard or via the API which can be both a good and a bad as it can cause miss-configuration.
Lastly it is really fast, honestly I worked in commerce shops that build their own search and had to maintain it etc for less than 200k products, now I see that this was well, for no reason.

Contras: As a developer the main problem is the documentation. It lacks, it seems incomplete and although they try to show more languages it would be better to focus on coverage than language adaption.

• Publicado el 28/3/2018
Pierre-olivier H.
Producción audiovisual, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 12/1/2017

"Best quick and go solution"

Comentarios: Algolia is really a blazing fast search solution shorting the time to market. I realy recomande it for user search experience. Now there is one realy missing feature: ability to search by field at search time. Example I have an index with {name, type, location}, search fields are name and location. but for some reason I want to search only in location that match: "t?t?"
This is really a topic for advanced search.

• Publicado el 12/1/2017
Farid K.
Developer
Software informático, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 22/9/2020

"Easy and accurate"

Puntos a favor: Algolia search is very easy to implement and I could test it very easily.
I wanted an alternative to Google's product but without loosing quality and that's exactly what I've found with Algolia.

Contras: I tested it a lot, trying places to see if it always worked. The only place I couldn't find was Mount Everest (Google could). I wrote an email to Algolia support but it didn't seem they could do anything about it.

• Publicado el 22/9/2020
Co-Founder & COO
Internet, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 14/12/2018

"Huge Time Saver for App Development"

Puntos a favor: It is extremely easy to use and adopt into your application. The UI UX is also amazing.

Contras: It is quite pricey in comparison with other more hands-on products. Sometimes bugs do appear in database operations.

• Publicado el 14/12/2018
Vladimir T.
Software developer
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 1.001-5.000 empleados
  • Publicado el 5/10/2020

"Algolia search, from development point of view"

Comentarios: Overall, I am pretty satisfied with it. I have used on one project only so far, but I sure would like to try it again. Comparing to some open source solutions (e.g elasticsearch), it is easier to develop and it takes less development time.

Puntos a favor: It is fairly easy to integrate, there is a free trial option. Appears to be fast, it can be integrated in various platforms. Support is fast enough and accurate.

Contras: If standard option is not enough, it can be pricy. Administration panel can be a bit an overwhelming for non-tehnical person.

Alternativas consideradas: Elasticsearch

Razones para cambiar a Algolia: As already stated, easier to develop.

• Publicado el 5/10/2020
Martino olmo F.
Product Manager
Software informático, 11-50 empleados

"Cut dev time in half"

Puntos a favor: Powerful search queries, ease of use and extremely well done documentation

Contras: The software doesnt have any negative technical aspect, might get a bit pricey if 1000s of queries are performed daily

Derek N.
Comercio minorista, 51-200 empleados

"Easy to Implement"

Comentarios: So easy to get up and running with a ton of search functionality. Costs escalate pretty quickly as you grow. Customer support takes a long time to respond and generally not very helpful.

Puntos a favor: easy to use. lots of features.

Contras: too expensive. poor support.

Naseeb B.
Developer
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 28/9/2020

"Best one, ease to use: Highly Recommended"

Comentarios: my overall experience is too good. i highly recommed others to use Algolia Search due to its fabulous features with easy to implement. Search Results are displayed with a incredible speed, doesnot take seconds to load the result that too with providing live search results with each entered alphabets.

Puntos a favor: searching was never so responsive and quick before, thanks to Algolia which made my work super fast. Easy to setup, adapt and works extremely fast to display search results!

Contras: about price range: pricing model now is considerably more expensive maybe