Opiniones de Marketing 360

Sobre Marketing 360

La principal plataforma de marketing para pymes. Demo de marketing GRATIS

Descubre más sobre Marketing 360

Marketing does not require a lot of hands on but I receive regular updates and the ability to respond if need be. Integrated well, especially email requests for service.

Contras:

I have two other friends that I referred that are very upset with their experiences and even cc'd me on their emails to their sales person and account manager to express their frustrations.

Valoraciones de Marketing 360

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Marketing 360 tiene una valoración global de 4,6 estrellas sobre 5 según las 1.025 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Marketing 360 antes?

Filtrar opiniones (1.025)

Diego Sebastian
Estudiante de Medicina en Ecuador
Dispositivos médicos, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Marketing 360: Redes Sociales de un producto

4,0 hace 3 meses

Es un software que da publicidad a el producto ya sea palabras clave y respuestas automatizadas

Contras:

Le hace falta más utilidad ya que es un producto nuevo

Carlos Andres
Operario en España
Logística y cadena de suministro, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Marketing 360

4,0 hace 2 días Nuevo

La función email marketing es la que mas me ha impactado, me ha permitido enviar con facilidad las campañas comerciales a los clientes actuales y a clientes potenciales de una forma rápida.

Contras:

Es un software muy completo, se adapta a las necesidades de la empresa.

jose luis
JEFE DE CONTADURIA en Argentina
Servicios financieros, 51-200 empleados

Marketing

3,0 hace 3 meses

Accesibilidad y velocidad en la carga de datos.

Contras:

Pocos acceso en la modalidad grtatuiua y acceso.

Dalia
Tecnico en Diseño y otros cursos en Paraguay
Comercio minorista, 11-50 empleados

Negocios y ventas

5,0 hace 5 meses

me gusta que es completo para publicar mis productos

Contras:

no hay nada que no me alla gustado, solo hay q ver que tipos de productos alzar de acuerdo a lo que le gusta a los clientes

Maria del mar
Arquitecta en Colombia
Arquitectura y planificación, Trabajador autónomo

Marketing y ventas

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Sirve para brindar publicidad a los productos que se requiera con palabras específicas o repuestas que son automaticas

Contras:

Es un producto relativamente nuevo así que le hace falta un poco más de enfasis a las herramientas marketing además te no tener gran acceso gratuito

Emre
Emre
Software developer en Turquía
Software informático, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Improves your marketing and sales rates.

5,0 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: I was introduced to Marketing 360 by a friend who had used their services prior to me. I was intrigued by the concept of their marketing services and was excited to have them work with me. At first, I was skeptical about the services they provided, as I had never heard of their company. After using their services, I was pleasantly surprised to learn that their services are actually very affordable, especially in comparison to other marketing companies. Their services are very affordable and effective.

I've done a lot of online marketing for the past 6 years but I've only recently discovered marketing360.com. I'm amazed at how much I've been missing out on, especially when it comes to email marketing. I'm new to marketing and this has been a wonderful resource. Through the email marketing program, I have built a mailing list of hundreds of contacts that are all interested in my products.

Contras:

I have tried dozens, if not hundreds, of email marketing services over the years and have yet to find one that is more successful than Marketing 360. It has an easy-to-use interface, I really liked it in general and I didn't have any problems.

Alan
Sales Manager en Bolivia
Medios de difusión, 201-500 empleados

Positive Experience with Marketing 360

5,0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall, my experience with Marketing 360 has been very positive. It’s fast and easy to use, and the customer service is excellent. There are some areas where I think the product could be improved, but the positives far outweigh the negatives.

I've been using Marketing 360 for several months now, and I’m very impressed with the level of service and the range of features offered. It’s simple to use and very intuitive, so I can quickly create campaigns and manage my marketing activities. I’m also very pleased with their customer service, which is always prompt and helpful.

Contras:

Although I overall have been pleased with Marketing 360, there are some features I wish they would improve. For example, their analytics and reporting could be more comprehensive and offer more customisation options.

Branden
Owner en EE. UU.
Fotografía, 2-10 empleados

Worst business decision I've made

1,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Worst business decision I've made was to hire this company. They will not deliver or do what they promise. I wish I had hired a reputable marketing company and not signed the poison pill contract

They have good salesman. The completely overstate what they will and can do.

Contras:

Completely useless. They will take your money and misrepresent the progress of marketing.

Christopher
Developer en Japón
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 11-50 empleados

Christopher Kokelea

5,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: Good

The different website template, the fast payment processing and multi account management.

Contras:

The price of the plans were a little bit high for my budget.

Magdy
Magdy
Professor en Egipto
Productos lácteos, 5.001-10.000 empleados

Marketing easily and quickly

4,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: A good and cheap platform that helps a lot in corporate marketing. It works very efficiently and is easy to use.

A good platform that is suitable for small and emerging companies. They are well trained and study the market needs very efficiently. They have the ability to acquire new customers in large numbers and in a short time. They have good and responsive customer service. It is possible to create mailing lists that include very large numbers of contacts who are interested in our company's products.

Contras:

There are not many cons and may not exist. I am happy with my experience with Marketing 360. However, I hope that this platform will be developed further to accommodate the rapid market movement. I also wish to provide this platform in several languages to be easier to use in the world.

messaoud
writing en Marruecos
Redacción y edición, 2-10 empleados

Review for Marketing 360

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: It's worth noting that the effectiveness of any digital marketing platform will depend on a variety of factors, including the specific needs and goals of the business, the quality of the platform's tools and services, and the level of support and guidance provided to users. It's always a good idea to do thorough research and carefully consider your options before committing to a particular platform.

Marketing 360 is a digital marketing platform that provides a range of tools and services for businesses to improve their online presence and reach. Some of the features offered by Marketing 360 include website design and development, search engine optimization (SEO), social media management, email marketing, and pay-per-click (PPC) advertising.

Contras:

The platform also offers analytics and reporting tools to help businesses track the effectiveness of their marketing efforts and make data-driven decisions about their strategy. Marketing 360 claims to offer a comprehensive solution for businesses looking to grow their online presence and reach their target audience.

Deyna
Deyna
System Engineer en España
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 5.001-10.000 empleados

An efficient marketing tool

5,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: A marketing tool that will undoubtedly improve labor operations

What I like the most about this tool is that its functions are adapted to the type of company, what I mean is that it is an all in one marketing tool that allows you to increase sales and has a notification system even by email, It also allows you to store data in a complete way.

Contras:

It is a good tool but it is only available in one language, it would be much better to have more languages to further expand this wonderful solution

Carlos
Founder en Burkina Faso
Internet, 51-200 empleados

Marketing 360 review

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

I use this software for Facebook marketing and find it very easy to use

Contras:

No problem encountered in the use of this software I highly recommend

Alioune
CEO en Burkina Faso
Servicios financieros, 2-10 empleados

Marketing 360

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

It's a very flexible software, I understood it quickly and it's easy to use, it helped me a lot in my professional and personal activities

Contras:

No problem for the moment in any case I like everything with this software but the price is not given to everyone I confess!

Kostadinka
Kostadinka
Recruiter en Macedonia del Norte
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 11-50 empleados

Amazing software!

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: My overall experience is pretty great.

The software is very easy to use and has a lot of tips on using it available.

Contras:

Sometimes emails that aren't spam go to spam.

Gina
Owner & Lead Designer en EE. UU.
Diseño, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

The platform is great. but the people are better

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I've been with Marketing 360 over two years now. From day one the level of service I received from every person I worked with was exceptional. I've referred at least 10 other businesses owners I know to Marketing 360 and they're all extremely happy as well. Pretty much, anybody business owner I talk to I tell about how amazing Marketing 360 is. I can't image running my business at this point without Marketing 360. I love the fact that through one company I have everything I need. I literally don't use any other tools to run my business except for Quickbooks for my accounting and Google Apps for my email and online documents, etc.. So if you are looking for a powerful software platform to build your business on I think you'll find Marketing 360 is hard to beat. But the real difference maker is the people. Having dedicated specialists do everything for you is such a huge value. I basically have my own marketing team without the cost by working with Marketing 360. I can't express enough how powerful that has been for me. My final advice is to be patient. The marketing works really well, but it takes time. The results I'm getting now (2 years later) are 4-5 times better than the results I got inside the first 6 months even though my advertising budget is roughly the same as it was then. But my ads are better now, my rankings on Google are higher, my social media presence is better and more. So be patient and commit long-term.

The best part about Marketing 360, at least for me, is that fact that they do everything for you. My Marketing Executive is amazing. Whenever I need something done or have a question, I just give him a quick call or shoot him a quick text and he knocks it out. Candice, my CRM expert is so awesome. She has taken so much time to walk me and my team through how to use the CRM and set it up so it works perfectly for our business. The CRM has been a game-changer for us. I have worked with so many incredible people at Marketing 360 it's hard to remember them all. But everyone is friendly, knowledgeable and a joy to work with. As far as products & services go, the Marketing 360 platform has it all. They designed and manage my website, which I love. The website took about 2 and a half weeks to design and get live. It took about a week to get the initial website designed and built, we then went back and forth 2-3 times on revisions until I approved it to go live. My project manager called me every 2-3 days to give me an update which was great. Once the website was live, marketing executive took over and started all the marketing campaigns. I gave him some guidance, but for the most part, he took the lead and wrote and designed all our ads for Google and social media, etc. It was pretty hands off for me which was great. The ads started to drive traffic and leads about 4-5 days after the website was live! From there I really started to heavily use the CRM and love it!

Contras:

The Marketing 360 platform does it all (website, crm, email, text message marketing, google ads, social ads, etc...) which can be intimidating to setup and learn! The good news is, Marketing 360 has dedicated people assigned to your account which setup everything for you, answer your questions, provide training, etc.. Without their help, I'm not sure I'd have the time or skill to do it all myself. So it's great that they offer that at no additional cost. My CRM expert must have spent countless hours working on my account and it was all included free! Very thankful. The reason I signed up with Marketing 360 was the fact that I did not have to do it all myself. I spent a lot of time looking around at other solutions and found a lot of great tools/platforms out there, but none offered the level of dedicated support that Marketing 360 did so that was the deciding factor for me.

hace 4 años

Hi Gina! Wow! Thanks for taking the time to write us such a detailed and in-depth review! I really appreciate your honesty and candor. I wanted to take a moment and touch on a few points you brought up. First - it sounds like we got your site live in about 15 business days or less which is exactly what we aim for! I'm happy to hear we reached that milestone. Second, it sounds like you're using just about every service that we offer - pay-per-click advertising, email, SMS marketing, CRM, etc. Managing all of those services on your own take time away from running your business, and by utilizing everything we offer you give yourself an even greater chance of success. Like you said, taking advantage of your dedicated support team and getting the most out of every single service essentially gives you your own marketing team! You and your team have been great to work with these past 2 years and I wanted to personally thank you so much for your trust & partnership!

Steve
El Jefe en EE. UU.
Ha utilizado el software durante: No especificado

The fire breathing dragon

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: I own a successful home inspection company in the Kansas City area and struggled with my online presence using a jalopy of a website that got me by for about 8 years until I couldn't take it anymore. I mean, it looked like something a one handed 3rd grader built (no offense to one handed 3rd graders). But last year, I found Marketing 360 and with the help of Andy and the rest of the team they took my 80 pound weakling and turned it into a fire breathing dragon. Now this thing breathes clicks and spits out phone calls. It's a real thing of beauty. In fact, in the beginning I told Andy with a totally straight and serious face "I want to own the entire first page of Google." He chuckled, but he knew I was serious and took me seriously. Now we're well on our way. Another big thing? They're from the U.S.A. (again, no offense to the rest of the world), but if you've used freelance sites like I have in the past you're far too familiar with the time, quality, and money lost due to communication breakdowns and sneaky, second rate back-end practices. I can't tell you how many times I had a site built by one guy then took it to another for SEO work and he was like, "Who built this? This code is garbage. It needs to be re-built." Ugh! You just never know what you'll get and who will do the work. And while I was always willing to pay top dollar for top quality work, I was always disappointed. Always. Aside from that, they're only a phone call or email away and are super available. They answer their phones and respond to emails usually within minutes. And when I need changes made they're on top of it and I see the results within a day or two. And if I need to make a tweak they work with me until I'm happy. I appreciate all of this because time is my most valuable commodity. And the best thing? It's not a one-sided relationship where they totally steer the ship. It's a collaboration where they welcome my ideas and take them into direct consideration. This is really important to me because I know my industry and my business like the back of my hand. Anyway, use them if you want serious results. This is an investment that will pay for itself many times over. OK, I have to go now. Time to feed my dragon.

hace 7 años

Steve, thank you for your testimonial. You really identified a struggle that we see SMB's facing. There is a collection of different companies trying to tackle multiple problems for a company and none of them have a singular voice around optimization, design, and marketing. That is what truly makes our marketing software, Marketing 360® special. Everything is within one platform. There is no need to go anywhere else for anything else. You get a unified approach that saves you time and money and most importantly drives better ROI. Thank you for your partnership.

Laura
Digital Marketing Specialist en EE. UU.
Suministros y equipo para empresas, 51-200 empleados

Marketing 360 Is the Best Digital Marketing Reporting Tool I've Ever Used

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Marketing 360 provides excellent guidance on where I should focus my limited time to get the most from our digital marketing efforts. It also provides all the data I need to justify the benefits of having an agency manage our PPC, social media and retargeting ads.

Marketing 360 provides comprehensive, easily-digestible data from all digital marketing channels rather than just paid ones. I love the way data is clearly categorized by channel, starting with a Marketing Overview and followed by Natural Listing Ads (i.e. organic search stats), Top Placement Ads (i.e. PPC ad performance), Retargeting Ads, Social Targeting Ads (i.e. social media ads), and Brand/Other Channels (e.g. direct traffic, referrals from other sites, and social referrals). Each channel allows me to view specific stats like our organic ranking, PPC ad ranking, traffic by search engine, keywords driving traffic to our sites, direct visits, traffic from social media, and PPC ad impressions, clicks and conversions. Many data can be broken down further to show how many people contacted us by calling phone numbers in our PPC ads, clicked through to our site, submitted forms, placed orders online, or completed other conversion activities. I can view these and other stats by time range or compare it to past periods. These are just a few of the many features that make Marketing 360 easy to use to glean invaluable information that allows us to continuously tune our digital marketing efforts for maximum benefit. Best of all, this web-based software is affordable, comes with access to knowledgeable account reps who provide exceptional service, and is accessible anywhere you have internet access. I can't recommend Marketing 360 highly enough!

Contras:

Marketing 360 is so comprehensive that it's hard to think of any cons. I guess if I could change one thing, it would be to show conversion breakdowns on-page instead of in pop-ups. Currently, to see which source's conversions came from "Calls from Website", "Web Leads/Sales", etc., you have to click the (i) in the Conversions cells for Totals, Google Ads, Bing Ads, etc. Plus, those breakdowns don't seem to appear in exported Excel reports, which would be helpful.

Jasmine
CEO/Owner en EE. UU.
Hostelería, Trabajador autónomo

Marketing 360 Review

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: SOLD PENDING BUDGET ABUNDANCE!

I’ll be honest, I haven’t began diving into the product yet! I am still working on including the pricing into my budget! However, I would like to give anecdotes to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for his Customer Service experience I received.. - [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] responded to my inquiry about pricing with in the hour which is saying a lot in my perspective since I am just a small 1 woman team for my business.. - So that says to me they care about each client, and truly figuring out solutions for even us 1 woman teams! - I felt comfortable the entire time honestly it felt as if we had become new friends by the end of the experience.. - He was very transparent about what the pricing would and wouldn’t include, and wasn’t trying to just solicit business to add new accounts! ( I felt like I actually learned from the experience) - He allowed me to ramble about my life for a moment!!! ( Lol this felt good! As an entrepreneur everyday is a new challenge, things to accomplish, and goal to meet.. So have a few venting moments about entrepreneurship was super helpful) - Even though the plan is currently out of my price budget, It soon will be, and just based on [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] I won’t be looking further for any marketing needs!!! - I didn’t feel judged or as if my inquiry wouldn’t hold value for not having budget flexibility at the moment.. So, based on my initial Customer Service experience I’m already sold!! I need [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on my team to help build my empire for sure!!

Contras:

N/a because i haven’t started working with it yet!

hace 2 años

This is amazing feedback, Jasmine. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment about your experience. I hope you're enjoying all the free tools and we're really excited for the chance to get to work with you, now or in the future. Thank you again!

Danielle
Owner en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Strongly recommend Marketing 360

5,0 hace 4 años

I have worked with a few marketing executives at Madwire & most recently. To begin with, I would 100% recommend Madwire to anyone needing to market through social media. I am not social media savvy by any means & really didn't understand how it works. The support staff was able to pull it all together & give me the tools to understand the parts I needed to understand & was able to seamlessly take over the rest. She has made our social media marketing easy to understand & easy to execute & always had ideas & expertise to guide us in the right direction. I am extremely satisfied with her services, response time, & creativity & recommend her & Madwire to anyone looking to improve their social media marketing, regardless of their abilities.

Contras:

Nothing that I can think of right now.

hace 4 años

We appreciate the shout out Danielle! We strive to provide the tools that every small business needs to succeed with their marketing. It is an honor to work with you and we look forward to seeing your future success. Thanks again Danielle!

Larry
President en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 2-10 empleados

Good company!

5,0 hace 4 años

Even more than the all in one cross platform marketing that's available to the small business owner, we've been very impressed with our account reps. Very knowledgeable, genuine concern for the clients marketing results, lots of helpful advice without being pushy, and hyper responsive and patient. Ideal for the small business owner who couldn't begin to navigate the waters of SEO, Social Media, Website optimization, review management, Google PPC, blogging etc much less synergistically with a consistent marketing approach. The creative team is top notch as well.

Contras:

My one complaint is never really knowing how much of your budget is going for the media spend. You spend $2000 per month for adwords, but your $2000 are converted to M360 dollars before the spend. So you're always wondering how your dollar converts to Marketing 360 dollars. Other services we've used show us exactly how many dollars go to Google for example. But I have to say our results are better here anyway - which is what matters most.

hace 4 años

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Larry! We designed Marketing 360 with the intention of helping small businesses succeed and your business is a great example of that! We thrive on creativity and hire the best creative people in the industry. As for your budget concerns, your Marketing Executive should be able to clear up any questions that you may have. Thank you so much for partnering with Marketing 360 Larry and we look forward to much success for you in the future.

Isabella
Isabella
Project Analyst en RU
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Marketing 360 as the goal of your successful sales streams.

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We use this software in our departments, for a single objective, this is to increase the balance or margin of our daily sales normally, which lately has caused effectiveness on a large scale, promoting a position of the companies, which has earned more relevant income, guarantee us the success, of the massive sales of all our products and available resources, that we offer to the digital public, reaching numerous people, with reviews and illustrations about the items we acquire.

I am fascinated as primarily by various executions that the software exerts on a server in general, mentioning that it is one of the leading platforms to which it is dedicated worldwide, with quite positive qualities, because it significantly increases the productivity of an organization , for more stable and organic results, especially for precise work on large working scales, according to the terms of sales, financing, e-commerce or digital marketing on huge scales.

Contras:

It would be quite useful if this software implements a customization option of the platform towards our environment, in order to work in a more comfortable and familiar way, which will allow us to mobilize work performance, on a considerable scale, when we address business issues, which accesses a satisfactory source, both visually and when exercising its decline in its primary occupations, being an import option, which is not available.

Heather
Founder en EE. UU.
Formación profesional y coaching, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Fantastic product and customer service!

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: My overall experience with the product and customer service has been exceptional. I was very nervous about learning a new system but I knew I needed a program like this in order to grow and to be able to communicate with my clients and potential clients in the most professional way possible. I love the templates that are available, the training tutorials, the options for sending to different groups, the ability to set up campaigns and automated communication, and the freedom to use it in the way that best suits my business and needs. I've just touched the surface of what's available to me and I look forward to tapping into all of the features that Marketing 360 has to offer.
What I've loved as much or more, is the customer service from the staff. They have been SO professional in their communication with me and their follow up to make sure I am using the features in the best way possible. They are there to answer my questions, as silly as they may be, and they do it with a smile and friendly voice. All of the people I have spoken to or emailed with have been very knowlegeable and timely in their responses. They have given me great ideas on how I can better market my company.
I've also referred a friend to Marketing 360 and she has had the same experience. She's loving the product and has told me how much she loves working with the staff.
I really can't recommend it enough. If you're looking for a way to take your business up a notch, look no further.

There are several things that I'm loving about this software. I started using it about 6 months ago and I have found it to be very user friendly and intuitive. I've used programs similar in function to this before but this one is the most comprehensive and easy to use. They have also done a great job of offering tutorial videos that have been very helpful! I love all of features it offers for sorting and filtering. I can send communication to my clients and mailing list in just a few easy steps.

Contras:

Hmmm, I can't think of anything I don't like about it. I'm loving this tool for my company.

Bryan
President en EE. UU.
Servicios para instalaciones, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

One of the best marketing decisions I've made!

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: We are a pool service company in AZ, and the competition here is high. With Madwire we not only stand out we stick around. I have competitors and clients telling me they see our ads everywhere. I too have been searching the net and see our ads come up on many different sites.
Our organic rating is also high as well. I feel that my site that they put together is clean and clutter free and represents our company very well.
Another thing is my account manager is always keeping me updated and is easy to get ahold of, and is one of the best parts of the experience I have had with Madwire.

I never have to work about tracking budgeting and maintaining my site or marketing. They handle it flawlessly.

Contras:

Honestly I am good with the software. The only con really is that I have to spend money to have it, but I can accept this necessary evil.

hace 6 años

Bryan, thank you for letting us help support and grow your pool service company. Thank you for your testimonial we look forward to our partnership for years to come.

Stephen
Stephen
Co-Founder and CEO en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros
Fuente de la reseña

The marketing360 software is a great all-in-one marketing solution that we use everyday.

5,0 hace 5 años

The software combines an email automation platform, CRM, and marketing data analytics in one easy to read/use dashboard. The Madwire team has specialists for each of these areas who are easy to contact and very knowledgeable. Every time we have needed assistance this team has been ready to help and work through challenges that arise.

Contras:

The main item that should be added to the software is the ability to link outside data feeds to the CRM. Since this feature does not currently exist, we have to manually add our clients to the CRM. It would be more efficient for us if this could be modified by adding an API connection.

hace 5 años

Hi, Stephen. Thanks for your review! We love it when clients make the most of all the various features and platforms. Your comment about the CRM is on our radar. We've looked at a few different options and ideas, to get contacts into the CRM from external sources. One thing we're looking at is a public API, but we don't have it hashed out yet. Please continue to give us ideas and feedback! Clients like yourself, who are pushing the envelope, are important to our business. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to be a part of your team!