15 años ayudando a las empresas argentinas
a elegir el mejor software

Opiniones de Motivosity

Sobre Motivosity

Motivosity es una solución de software de reconocimiento de empleados que mejora el implicación del empleado y la cultura de la empresa.

Descubre más sobre Motivosity

I like that Motivosity is integrated with our systems and is easy to find an employee, view their profile and recognize them for their contributions.

Contras:

Uploading videos are difficult, there is no shortcut to previous posts etc.

Valoraciones de Motivosity

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Motivosity tiene una valoración global de 4,8 estrellas sobre 5 según las 1.053 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Motivosity antes?

Filtrar opiniones (1.053)

Osvaldo
Ing. Electrico en Colombia

Sus resultados complacen.

5,0 hace 10 meses

Es una de las herramientas para motitoreo de rendimiento que mas me ha gustado.

Contras:

Puede que no se incorpore facilmente con las plataformas de mensajeria principal.

Susan
Susan
Director of Human Resources en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados

Overall Love it!

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Excellent! We are working on obtaining greater executive team adoption to make our team's experience with the platform even more useful.

Ease of use, ability to give recognition and rewards to team

Contras:

while performance and 1:1s are useful, we wish the product also offered performance reviews

Michele
Executive Assistant en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 201-500 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

In my opinion the best Employee Recognition platform on the market!

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: WONDERFUL! Our employees love it, and the feature of having the physical reloadable card is amazing!

Our Rep. [sensitive content hidden] is always keeping me up to date with new features and is helpful when I have questions or issues arrise.

Contras:

The new funding process has been difficult. Even with a rule to deposit more funds when we hit the 1k mark, the 5-6 business days for it to post to our account is frustrating to say the least.

Claudia
Sr. HR Generalist en EE. UU.

Motivosity Platform

3,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: LANDESK software has been using the Motivosity platform for employee recognition for roughly 2 years. We have gotten good feedback from our employees about the ease of the site itself. The reporting tools can be a bit clunky, however, the response time from the Motivosity support team is excellent to working through the issues. Additionally, Motivosity has been open to taking our suggestions for changes to fit our company culture and for the most part have been able to make the adjustments to match our needs. If your company does not currently have a recognition tool, I would recommend taking a look at Motivosity.

Lexus
Director of Team Experience en EE. UU.
Seguridad pública, 51-200 empleados

Motivosity Overview

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

I love the employee engagement! Our team works mostly remotely so it creates a space where we can all come and connect and interact on a platform that feels comfortable and similar to the social media we almost all use already.

Contras:

The least favorable thing is the tedious initial leg work to set up the online store for redemption.

Debra
HR Director en EE. UU.
Construcción, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Motivosity brings your team together

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

When I found Motivosity, I was really looking for something that would connect the people in the office with the people who worked remotely or out in the field. We have people that we never see as they are always on jobsites. Motivsoity did that for us in a fun and engaging way. The reward dollar piece appeals to everyone and our employees are in the app almost every day. I see genuine recognition and appreciation happening every day in the app. I also wanted to do away with email announcement and now I can do all that in Motivosity. As Motivosity added more functionality we have been able to use it more. The scheduling /meeting feature makes us much more efficient - we can share agenda items, take notes and send out meeting summaries through Motivosity. The coaching and one-on-one meetings function / manager tools have helped focus our managers and saved them time. Customer support has been very good and they are constantly innovating.

Contras:

There are a couple things that don't work exactly the way we would like. Using the 360 Feedback for self-reviews was a little awkward and there are some things that don't work in the app - the coaching piece doesn't work in the app, which makes it challenging for our guys in the field.

Rachel
Executive Assistant en EE. UU.
Construcción, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Motivosity - Great for corporate culture!

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: We love Motivosity here. As a company who's employees are constantly on the move, traveling, at jobsites, etc., it allows us to stay connected and show our appreciation to one another even when we're not able to be face-to-face.

I love the interaction it allows especially in a bigger company, spread across multiple office locations and states. It allows us all to stay connected and see the good work those within the company are doing, even from a different location. I love the recognition it provides.

Contras:

There is not much I "least like" about Motivosity. I wish there was some more/deeper training on some of the features so I could better facilitate implementation of all the great features it offers.

Amanda
Corporate Trainer en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 501-1.000 empleados

Great reward system

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: I'm enjoying using the product myself by giving recognition and scrolling through the feed to see all the great things happening across the company. I love when people include images and GIFs in their recognitions.

I like to see employees recognizing other employees at all levels. We also have created badges to award to employees for a number of accomplishments, even for completing certain training courses and earning designations.

Contras:

For a larger company, the amount of dollars that can be allocated to each employee may be restrictive. This has the potential to lead employees to not send out more appreciations than they have dollars to spend; however, training and communication can help the employee base understand that they can shout someone out without giving a dollar.

hace 2 meses

What a good problem to have though... Employees willingly dipping into their spending balances to continue recognizing their peers. At the core Motivosity is a recognition software that promotes unity, connection, and positivity through gratitude. Thanks for sharing!

Suzanne
Operations Manager en Canadá
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados

I Wish We Could Have Kept Motivosity

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall - I LOVE the product - the customer support was very good and it was so easy to use and implement. And the regular staff really enjoyed it.

It was great to have a recognition program for the regular staff to see the workers be rewarded and not just the senior staff get bonuses. It was easy to use - the insights were really helpful - but senior management just didn't see the value.

Contras:

For us being in Canada - the cost was just too high - as it always comes down to money - that's why senior management decided to not renew. And we also lost the ability to use the ThanksMatters Card which sucked.

Propiedad inmobiliaria, 51-200 empleados

Love Motivosity!

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Honestly, we love Motivosity, and all our employees do to! It helps employees to feel seen and appreciated!

I really appreciate the user-friendly website and app that Motivosity has! It makes it easy and encourages employees to acknowledge and appreciate their coworkers' efforts. It also helps employees to engage with employees they may not otherwise. We have employees at properties all over the country and Motivosity has helped employees to engage with coworkers they might never meet.

Contras:

Our biggest complaint was issues we had with the Motivosity debit cards. We recycle emails in the company, and this was causing issues within the Motivosity's system. It took a while, but they helped us work around this issue.

Abigail
Abigail
CEO en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 2-10 empleados

Motivosity for the Win!

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

I love the platform and for the ability for my staff to have the autonomy to GIVE!!! I love the morale boost it’s given to my staff and the positivity it promotes!

Contras:

I wish I would get notified every time someone gave someone else a buck as the owner of the practice.

Craig
HR Business Partner en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 501-1.000 empleados

Motivosity - An Indispensable Tool for Next-Gen Culture

5,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: We started using Motivosity as a replacement for our previous employee recognition program (which consisted of hand written notes available for employees to fill out at the front desk). Motivosity is far and away the best tool we've used to increase employee engagement. It has changed the way we work in a few different ways: it helps employees recognize and reward each other for help given; connects like-minded individuals throughout the company in things that interest them; helps managers keep track of important dates on their teams (birthdays, work anniversaries, etc.); acts as a searchable company directory, not only for names and contact info but for skills and job responsibilities; gives managers insights into how their employees personalities affect their working relationships; and the list goes on and on.
One of the biggest benefits we've seen is the cultural inclusion of our remote and international employees. It really shrinks our corporate world so employees across the world feel like they're in the same building.
Recently departments besides HR have been using Motivosity to facilitate company-wide rewards for participation in software testing, marketing feedback, and more. Motivosity is a very easy way to incentivize employee participation in those projects.
New features are being added all the time, so the software's value keeps increasing while we use it.
Most importantly, Motivosity is actually used by our employees. A lot. Their interest hasn't fizzled over time, even without constant reminders or initiatives to increase usage. Once Motivosity got going it was self-perpetuating.

Setup and maintenance is a breeze. We typically have one administrator look things over about once a week, and tools like mass importing and exporting of users and API integration options keep everything up to date. Motivosity also adapts to varying budget constraints. You can spend as much or as little as you want to administer your recognitions and awards. Motivosity seems so simple of a tool for the amount of benefits it offers.

Contras:

Since Motivosity is relatively new as a product, there are some features that would be nice to have, but aren't available yet. Luckily, since it is so new, the product teams are very responsive to requests for features.

Kathy
Teacher en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 51-200 empleados

Boosts Positive Atmosphere Without The Obnoxious Emails

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Our school started using Motivosity to increase morale among the staff. I definitely think that that was accomplished within the population that was active. Overall, I enjoyed my experience. I felt very appreciated because I would get recognized for little things that I don't usually get recognized for because it's behind-the-scenes and it made me feel seen by my coworkers who just didn't know. I also think it was a great experience for me because it helped me reach out more to my coworkers and actually allowed me to thank them properly for what they do. It allowed me to help increase the positive atmoshpere in my environment.

I liked that it was a platform where you could thank and recognize your coworkers without worrying about being obnoxious. I always want to recognize people for every little thing (because the little things matter) but I worry about flooding others' email boxes. With Motivosity, I am able to do that because other people don't see it until they log on. They don't get constant messages of me recognizing my coworkers, but they also get to see that my coworkers were recognized when they log on and can then acknowledge it themselves. And when I am posting a lot and feel like I am being a little obnoxious, I also have the option to make my posts private as well. This was also a great place to posts little wins and highlights of my own classroom as well. Little things happen on campus every day and should be shared, but as I said before, we worry about flooded emails. This was a great place to collect all those highlights and catch up on anything missed whenever you logged on, whether it was daily, weekly, etc. I also liked the competition aspect of it. The points associated with the software was a great motivator for me personally, not so much competing with my coworkers, but reminding myself to take time out to appreciate my coworkers whenever I could.

Contras:

The only thing that I had an issue with in the beginning was that you could not post a photo on the mobile app. They have since added that feature, so I am pretty content with the software.

Jason
Director Customer Support en EE. UU.
Telecomunicaciones, 51-200 empleados

Motivosity Believer!

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall, I love that our organization has chosen to partner with Motivosity. I believe it has improved teamwork and cohesiveness. People love receiving praise, and it helps for checking the pulse of our people and documenting day to day interactions. Would highly recommend it!

I love Motivosity and how it encourages teamwork, collaboration and abundantly recognizing those that contribute. I use it nearly every day for praising teammates, acknowledging top performers for the month, checking profiles to get to know people, 1x1 feedback, and reviewing survey data. It is a fantastic program that adds a lot of value to our organization.

Contras:

The 1x1 note section could be easier to navigate. Following up from a previous meeting with a coworker, the notes are not easy to get to in order to follow through with commitments. I have to go back and copy and paste those details from the previous meeting and would prefer a way to quickly see last week's notes. Formatting has been a little challenging for whatever reason. It wouldn't save some notes I typed a couple of times, and bullet points were just added. That made organizing my notes difficult, but improvements have been made recently.

hace 3 años

Hi Jason, thank you so much for your feedback! As you've said, we're constantly trying to improve our platform, so your ideas and experience is so valuable to us. But glad your experience with Motivosity has been so positive overall!

Sr Analytics Director en EE. UU.

Motivosity Uplifts our Team Members

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: It is hard to think of many cons for Motivosity. The product does exactly what is says and our team members love it. We use it to recognize each other's great work, conduct employee satisfaction surveys, give awards, and share fun details about our lives outside of work so that we can get to know each other better.

Motivosity is an amazing way for team members to recognize each other and say thank you for great work. It never fails to brighten someone's day when they receive a kind message and a small bonus from a team member. It increases the thankfulness of our team members and boosts morale. The ability to spend your Motivosity dollars on a wife variety of gift cards or charitable donations is another awesome feature that team members enjoy.

Contras:

A few of the features included in Motivosity do not seem particularly useful. For example, I've used the product for years and have never really understood why it has a leaderboard. But this doesn't negatively impact the user experience.

hace 3 años

Hi Chris and thank you so much for your review and feedback! We're all about high morale and and positive company culture over here, so we're ecstatic that you've seen those benefits in your workplace while using our platform :)

Melissa
Client Services Supervisor en EE. UU.
Administración gubernamental, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Helping HeathEquity!

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Motivosity provides the platform of advocating for great service or as we say at HealthEquity, "Purple Service"! It's a great opportunity to interact and acknowledge team members not within your immediate department on a company wide level. THANK YOU Motivosity!

Motivosity has been heaven sent to connect a large company is a small and intimate way! I love that it is extremely user friendly and easy on the eye! I'm so glad HealthEquity has utilized this software because it is multi-functional. A hidden gem as been that I use it as a hidden company directory. Based on how an employee lists their job function you can use the search field to locate someone in that department you may not previously have known. In the remote environment over the last year it has been a great way to 'see' and acknowledge co-workers instead of a general email. As a leader, recognition is a huge part of morale and overall employee engagement to me.

Contras:

No cons honestly, I have experienced nothing but a positive experience with each feature it presents!

hace 3 años

Hi Melissa and thank you so much for so many kind words! We're thrilled that you love Motivosity as much as we do, and that it's been such a positive force for good in your company's communication, connectivity, and overall culture

Ben
Manager, Knowledge & Communications en EE. UU.
Software informático, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Concept is great

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: The concept is great, and we have seen great success in our company. even outside of giving money, just giving people recognition outside of an email is really nice.

I love recognizing employees and being able to make announcements about great wins by different teams or the company.

Contras:

When I pull up a profile's history, giving or receipts, I cannot like or comment, It has to be in the feed. Feature functionality: Create a money request, then submit it for approval. Essentially get rid of buying and expensing out gift cards, and use motivosity as the approval platform to get someone a block of money. This could be done outside of the tool, and have money added to a user. But it would be cool to have this built into the program. Feature Requests: 1. Can we search or specific terms or phrases within posts? • For example, an employee mentions that some is a “really great KCS coach”. • We’d like to track when “KCS Coach” is mentioned so we can specifically call out that behavior. If tracking is not available, then searching for these terms or words, would be helpful. I can only see that you can search for a person or title of the employee, not search for previous posts. 2. Is there a way to enable notifications for when someone submits a nomination for an award. I have found that people have submitted nominations, but we were unaware of these nominations because there is no alert system. not weekly digest. breakdown graph of how points are calculated or at least an idea of how they are accumulated. I've seen leaders have crazy scores, while they have less overall activity than others with much lower scores.

Angela
Business Manager en EE. UU.
Software informático, 11-50 empleados

Instant employee morale booster

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I have really enjoyed using Motivosity and sharing it with the team. I think it was a bigger success than anticipated by the exec team, and I'm happy they see what I saw when I first found the software and talked to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. I'm anxious for them to fully use the Lead and Listen modules because that is where the magic truly happens. We've already seen happier employees - the recognition of peers means so much!

Our employees immediately began letting their co-workers know how much they mean to them, and how appreciative and proud they are of their work. They spent their generosity bucks with no problems and understood how to navigate the site with very little guidance. The integration into Slack made a huge difference as well, and created more use of the software for everyone. Getting the software up and going for the company was very easy and quick. The software is robust and leads our execs to find out the whys and hows of our employees with very little effort - but with very deep and relevant results.

Contras:

There are aspects of the software that need more explaining to our management team, and until we can do that, we're relying on our "old" way of doing reviews. We aren't able to pull those forms into Motivosity - yet - but understand that is one of the upgrades that are happening.

hace 3 años

Hi Angela, we're so glad that you've enjoyed the way that Motivosity has connected your employees and the ease of integration with other applications. Thanks so much for your review and feedback!

Bryan
Production Manager en EE. UU.
Impresión, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great Rewards software for a busy shop

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Our company is a product of a merger, and so we have two very dissimilar cultures that we're trying to blend and unify. Motivosity has been great for helping us break down many of the walls that existed from before our merger. It's been a very valuable tool to help the teams from both sides, get to know each other and start appreciating one another. We believe that Motivosity has really helped our cultures start to merge.

Coming from a production environment running 24 hours a day, it's often hard to remember to reward and commend our employees. Usually you tell them they did a great job in the heat of the moment, but by the time you get back to your desk or have time during your crazy day, you inevitably forget to recognize and show the level of gratitude the employee deserves. Motivosity is great in that you can easily take a minute and quickly reward or commend your employee right after the moment happens. And since there's both an app and a desktop version, it's super easy to get those rewards and employee recognitions out in a timely manner. It's really helped our team develop a better culture of recognizing and rewarding our teams.

Contras:

About the only cons I can think of for the software are more geared towards myself and not using it enough. I really can't think of any major deficiencies in the platform, at least not in our user base.

Andrew
Customer Success Manager en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Motivating Coworkers the Right Way

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: This product really helps us achieve our company value of ownership and openness by motivating my colleagues to own different tasks and excel in their performance knowing that they may earn some respect and admiration (and money) from their peers. It helps people also be more aware of the good things people are doing and provides a great way to express gratitude for those actions.

I love the ease of use I get with Motivosity. The interface is clean and simple and provides a good user experience. I love the ability to see the praise my colleagues receive. Also, who doesn't love receiving a shoutout from their coworkers? This software makes that simple.

Contras:

I'm a bit of a competitive person so the leaderboard functionality is great. It isn't always clear, however, what drives that and how I can remain one of the top "givers" in my organization.

Maigan
SBA Relationship Manager/VP en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Love being able to thank my co-workers using this program. It's quick and easy!

5,0 hace 6 años

I really enjoy being able to enter my own comments into the thank you box...it's great not being limited to drop down boxes. Also l like how you can make comments private. Not everyone needs to see everything so it's great you can decide if it's public or private. The personality profile is also really cool. It's fun to see other people in the bank who are like me. And being able to change your profile picture. The fact that it's not some goofy profile picture HR plugs in there is awesome...I like that I have control over that.

Contras:

I still don't really understand how the points work...I am pretty sure you get more points for being thanked vs sending thanks, but in my head that is kind of opposite of how it should be. I know the intent isn't to get Motivosity points but since we do get points I feel like it's a flawed system. It's always better to give then to get, in my opinion anyhow.

Michelle
Manager of Service Delivery en EE. UU.
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Motivosity is great!

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I have really enjoyed using Motivosity, and I feel it is a valuable tool for our company.

The best part is that it makes recognition easy, and keeps it relevant and fresh. It also makes it public, so everyone in the company can hear about the great stuff my employees are doing. The system shows you who you have recognized lately, and who has not, which reminds you to be more aware of the things that could and should be recognized. We are now expanding into using some of the other tools, so another plus is that it is not a program that can only be used for one thing.

Contras:

The obstacle that I have run into is the limited characters when documenting priorities and goals. Neither I nor my staff can outline goals and objectives in a one sentence format! The feedback tool may have its merits, but I don't like the fact that eventually, what you write will be made public to other users in the company.

hace 3 años

Hi Michelle, thank you so much for your review and suggestions! We're so glad you've enjoyed the benefits and versatility of our platform :)

Guido
Technical Support Engineer en Países Bajos
Fuente de la reseña

Great way to get aware of appreciating people

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: You know actively think about appreciating someone when he/she stepped up or helped you.

It's a very nice system to appreciate your colleagues. Where you normally wouldn't sent a message/email to thank someone, with Motivosity it's fun to do it. Also because everyone in the company can read it. It's fun to motivate the team with a simple message.

Contras:

The Highlights option isn't really adding value. When sharing a highlight, it will be quickly 'overflooded' with other messages and not visible as it should be. It would be great to have 2 columns, one for your team - mandatory, and one for the company - or other teams. Highlights should be 'pinned' for some time or have a separate dashboard.

Jacob
Manager of Total Rewards en EE. UU.
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 1.001-5.000 empleados

The future of Total Rewards

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: UTA didn't have a R&R system until about 3-years ago. Once we found Motivosity it really fit like a hand in a glove. It was easy to roll-out and educate the end users on its features. The tool has really pushed the organization forward and keeps us connected.

1. Ease of Training 2. Performance Management 3. Data Analytics/Reporting

Contras:

1. Feedback feature could be diversified 2. eNPS score/rating criteria 3. Customer Support

hace 3 años

Hi Jacob! Thank you so much for your review and feedback. We're thrilled that Motivosity has been such a good fit in your company and that you've seen such a positive impact. Thanks for bringing up issues about our feedback feature, eNPS ratings, and customer support. We'll definitely be looking to improve those in future updates

Cyndi
Sr Credit and Risk Portfolio Officer en EE. UU.
Banca, 501-1.000 empleados

Recgnition and Rewards

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I have Motivosity set to come up as a start up option in my browser so I see it every day when I come in. I check it daily and I'm reminded to think of the good things that have happened during the day because it's always open in my browser. I feel like it has helped my individual team to catch others doing great things and give appreciation to their teammates. Appreciation is always a motivator in my opinion, especially when it comes from a peer.

Motivosity has made a difference in the department I work in by spotlighting daily accomplishments of over 100 employees. Prior to having the software in place I don't think we were doing this regularly or consistently. Now we have a way of making sure that every employee feels recognized and is rewarded for their contribution to the group. We have internal and external clients and both send thanks through e-mail but we can also post this using the software to share the kudos with the rest of the team.

Contras:

I don't have any complaints about the software and I can't think of anything I would change at the moment. I appreciate the immediate follow up, e-mail notifications and the monthly reporting options in the software. It operates the way I expect it to.