Opiniones de Deputy

Sobre Deputy

Deputy: planifica los horarios del personal, realiza un seguimiento del tiempo y la asistencia, administra los permisos laborales, exporta las planillas de horarios a la nómina con un clic y cumple con las normas fácilmente.

Descubre más sobre Deputy

The software is fairly easy to use once you get used to it and has a lot of useful features.

Contras:

You have to pay a monthly fee for yourself as an admin user even if you don't input any of your shift info into Deputy and there is also a minimum spend which they only mention in the small print.

Valoraciones de Deputy

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Deputy tiene una valoración global de 4,6 estrellas sobre 5 según las 598 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Deputy antes?

Filtrar opiniones (598)

Grace
Copyed en Singapur
Edición, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

Rostering by AI

4,0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: Definitely would recommend this for companies that have shift work. The fee is not that expensive especially if it replaces an admin or HR person toiling over complicated rosters for days on end.

I felt it was important that our company, or at least my department, moved into the 21st century. We had highly paid managers AND an admin person wasting an entire day or more doing a roster for 10-person teams each month. I tinkered around with it, putting in preferred shifts for each staffer, which busy days in the week we needed more staff, their off day preferences, the minimum amount of time between shifts, how many days a month some of the contract staff worked, etc, then let Deputy do its AI thing and automatically come up with a proposed roster. You can run it a few times to come up with different schedules, if the first time doesn't look ideal. Then it can be exported IIRC (or copied and pasted) including to excel (because "that's how we do things here" — people were just more used to viewing their roster on a spreadsheet, sigh). The best part is, once you set most of the parameters, subsequent rostering is a breeze. Users can log in to put in their own leave dates ahead of time. IIRC they can also request among each other to change shifts. During the trial, tech support was super responsive and even helped customise the backend of my account to allow a certain permutation we needed. Overall I really liked Deputy. Very regretfully, it was not adopted by my company. It didn't make it past my supervisor level as he felt that there would be management resistance to paying monthly for this service.

Contras:

Nothing really. It took time to figure out what parameters had to be input because my test team's roster had 5 different shift types over 7 days a week, and different people had different preferences for their rosters. It wasn't impossible to set Deputy up for this, but it was not straightforward (nothing to do with Deputy). It also seemed at first like Deputy was more set up for people to go in and grab the shifts they wanted. But I could ignore that and run the scheduler to get rosters done quite quickly after a while. It could take a bit of time for the automated scheduler to do its thing. But still much faster and fewer errors than human effort.

Troy
Troy
Area Manager en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Deputy is seriously like the sheriff that came in and cleaned up our employee scheduling nightmare!

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We had employees staying clocked on after shifts milking the clock. We didn't notice it until it was time to run payroll. Now this tells me whenever someone stays on more than 5 minutes past their shift. Or clocks in more than 5 minutes early. 6 stores, 3 shifts a day, it really adds up quickly!

Easy to learn. As the person in charge I not only had to learn this product, but I had to train everyone else on this product. And not just train them, but sell them on why it was better than what we were using. Luckily, Deputy is so complete, it was easy. They haven't forgotten a single step.

Contras:

I wish it synced with my Google calendar. Only thing missing.

Nigel
Director en Irlanda
Restaurantes, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Business Critical - Couldn't be without it!

5,0 hace 6 años

We love the fact that it gives both the manager and the staff the flexibility to control their shifts and it gives the employees a sense of ownership - they are almost responsible for their own time management. Not to mention all the flexibility it gives the management of building shift templates, managing leave and the especially the time sheets (now that paid breaks are a feature) it makes payroll preperation a breeze. (We haven't yet used the Xero payroll integration and the Xero payroll has not yet been rolled out in our country, but we are looking forward to it). As a busy little cafe we have also used the task management feature to cover off all of our daily / weekly food safety requirements which makes it much easier for everyone to input their duties and the simple fact is - if its easier, it gets done. Before moving to Deputy we tried a few other products but this one seemed to suit us best and one of the main reasons we moved is because we felt it offered the best value for money especially as our staff numbers change all the time. We have recently expanded our operation to second location and without Deputy the shift management could have been hectic. Having this system already in place just meant that we had one less thing to worry about. Deputy has become an integral part of our daily routine.

Contras:

As mentioned earlier we are a busy little cafe so we spend most of our time on the shop floor, whilst Deputy has a fantastic mobile options and visibility, as managers it would be great if had more flexibility to "approve" more employees requests on the go like shift swaps and leave applications. Also I found that the employees with Android phones seem to have a few bugs still hiding away in their app and they also don't yet have access to the task manager on their phones. However, these are fairly small issues in the great scheme of things and based on the development rate and technical support I have received to date I have no doubt that these are already in the development pipeline. We look forward to the updates as they roll out.

rachael
rachael
Australia & New Zealand Payroll officer en Nueva Zelanda
Ocio, viajes y turismo, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Outstanding Customer Support

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Since implementing deputy towards the end of 2015 in our business, I have worked closely with Jake and Joseph on making the system work with ease and ensure we are using the system to its potential.
Our business has a high turnover of transient employees who work varied hours and days of work which makes it hard for our managers to roster efficiently.
The team at Deputy have worked with us to add custom features which can help with our daily struggles in turn saving us time and money by being able to roster effectively and ensure we are being compliant at each step.
As the Payroll officer for our Australian and New Zealand region, Deputy have allowed me to streamline the fortnightly payroll process. Removed the need for any manual inputting, in turn ensuring we have time for quality checks, within our limited time constraints on payroll day.
We are a fast paced business and this system works extremely well for our managers creating and publishing the rosters, as well as confirming timesheets.

Worked closely with our team to add additional features required Fast response time Realistic time-frames Great problem solving skills, and solutions Helps with rostering efficiently, Forecast of costs, Ensures Compliance Reporting functions Payroll inputting has reduced from 1.5 days to 1Hrs due to new seamless payroll integration New upgrade of system is more user friendly and responsive

Contras:

More updates on system features/upgrades to come More training for Support staff on system set up Doesn't do 'Modern award' interpretation. Although we have now got the system to interpret the Award this was a lot of custom features we worked with the Development team on.

Grace
Owner en EE. UU.
Organización de eventos, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Exactly what I was looking for

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Probably one of the best scheduling/staffing apps out there organizing my company's staffing, scheduling and payroll.

The scheduling features, clocking in and out (especially with location services), communication with team capabilities, and overall polished interface are so well thought out and done. I researched several different software and apps, but this one really checked a lot of boxes for our small business. We have a core staff and many seasonal staff, so having a versatile staffing and scheduling app was very important. I love that I can copy weekly schedules, easily change staffing whenever I need to, communicate with the team about changes right through the app, and write notes about each shift with additional information. When it's time for payroll, the approval and tallying of hours is so quick and easy.

Contras:

So far it is an indispensable part of my business. I (and my staff) absolutely love it. The only issue I still have with the app is its inability to have several different pay rates for each person. Our company offers several different "jobs" that people can claim, but each job has its specific pay rate. When it comes to payroll, it would be nice to be able to select which payrate that employee is being paid for each shift/or position. Once this is in place, then I will be able to benefit from the budget and exporting features of the app. Right now, I cannot, but I understand this may be a special set-up.

Anthony
Anthony
Manager - Vending Operations en Australia
Edición, 51-200 empleados
Fuente: GetApp

Reduce scheduling time impact on your business

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: We have over 170 staff in 6 regions nationally. We are looking to expand this to our international teams.
We operate event merchandising at venues all around the country, however, we cannot install fixed hardware to have our team clock on and off for their shifts.
The Deputy experience for our team created greater transparency and opened up a more robust communication culture.
We operate under 3 awards across the business based on location and our team can work in multiple locations, so we needed to develop a script to understand how all the awards needed to interact with each other. Thanks to the thorough API library we were able to completely customize scripts and reports to cut our timesheet approval experience to less than 1 hour on a Monday and the payroll team was able to free up 2 entire days from their week.
Our rostering team has been able to reduce the time working on roster production to 2 days and maintenance of the rosters has become a much more simple task - this can often be done in the app!
Deputy has allowed our business to scale without increasing our scheduling workload. We have expanded our operations team to focus on our business practices and service delivery and because Deputy is part of our team now we have far greater visibility than ever before without additional time invested.

No fixed hardware required Scalability News Feed has our team communicating more openly Custom Reporting Award Interpretation - Once scripts written (we run with 3 different awards) App Experience Quick Payroll/Timesheet Approvals

Contras:

Integration of Enterprise Version with Basic Version - Particularly Locations do not pick up the same address fields.

Glenda
Glenda
Australia

Excellent & Easy to Use Time Management System

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Our experience with Deputy right from the very beginning has been nothing but fantastic. If you have any questions, they are answered, if you need help you can get it & it is also very cost effective.
We employ about 30 people & work in the Construction Industry. Due to the fact that there are many varied competencies involved in the type of works we do and there is also a number of different locations on any given day, rostering our staff used to be an absolute headache. Since implementing Deputy we have found this task to be completely trouble free. When we add our Employees to Deputy we input all of their relevant "Training" which includes competencies & site inductions which assists us tremendously when choosing who we can roster to the many different daily tasks we undertake. Our industry also requires that hours of work is reported of which is another feature Deputy is of tremendous value for. Not to mention the ease of actually paying our Employees each week via the connection with Xero.

The most helpful feature for us is the "Training" which allows us to know which of our Employees are qualified to undertake different tasks. It is also extremely handy when it comes to paying our wages - no more time sheets !! Once the Employees times have been approved which we try to do on a daily basis, it is just a matter of pushing the button & our payroll in Xero is ready to go. Also the "Scheduling" is wonderful & extremely easy to use.

Contras:

The Android app doesn't provide as many features as the IPhone app.

Leanne
Australia
Fuente: GetApp

Deputy improves our business efficiency

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: We are in the air-conditioning & mechanical services industry with approx 40 employees and a similar amount of sub-contractors working on various sites throughout the Sydney Metropolitan area. Before we installed Deputy we were relying on each individual signing a "sign on/sign off" sheet at the various job sites. On these large construction sites it's very difficult for the site supervisors to monitor the actual start and finish times of individuals. Time sheets were emailed to us on a fortnightly basis from each employee/sub-contractor. These were all formatted differently and made wages preparation a long and laborious task.

Each site has an ipad and the employee/sub-contractor logs in at the start and finish of their shift where a photo is also taken which makes the monitoring of staff very easy. The times are approved by the office manager each day and individuals can check what shift times have been approved on their app at any time. Each fortnight the time sheets are printed, which are in an each to read formalt, and wages are prepared from these sheets. This process has reduced approximately five hours of wage preparation. Customer support has also been prompt and efficient.

Contras:

The best way to use Deputy on job sites is with a "kiosk" (ipad). We don't have secure site sheds at all sites so finding a location to put the "kiosk" with available power to charge it was harder in some areas.

Shari
Shari
Independent Contractor en Jamaica
Servicios para el consumidor, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Best Scheduling App Ever

5,0 el año pasado

I've used the software for over a year now and it makes my day to day life as an independent contractor a breeze. I can grab shifts posted by the managers shortly after they're published and can offer them up or swap them easily if I can no longer work a taken shift. I can request for leave, take a break during the scheduled shift and also view how many hours in total I have for the day, week, month in the schedule section. Their app for phones also allows you to grab, offer and view shifts and you can clock in or out on it. I especially love the seconds feature and the app being able to show me the time in my work's time zone VS mine so I'm never confused.

Contras:

It's a little slow when grabbing shifts, like you are unable to just click/accept shifts back-to-back and have to wait like 30 seconds per accepted shift for the page to load and show that you've accepted your shift. There sometimes is also a lag when starting/ending a shift and you have to ensure it was clicked properly or shows you've started/ended after the page finishes loading or you could end up being late or stay clocked in.

Jenna
Office Manager en EE. UU.
Veterinaria, 2-10 empleados

The Daily Users thoughts on this Time Sheet Tracker

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall great feelings towards this product. It is easy to use. Makes sense to the new employees, makes keeping track of my time so much better.

I love the daily photos your staff have to take. I love that it flows so well with Gusto. I truly enjoy how easy it is to clock in and out on a daily basis. It has a very friendly user format. I love how easy it is to edit the time when I screw up and forget to clock back in after my break. I like how I can see who is working on what days. It helps with planning ahead with the schedule.

Contras:

I truly get frustrated when it automatically adds your 30 min break if you did not take one. Sometimes it can be hard to get the picture taken to clock in and out. I have had to restart the device a few times, and when you are done for the day and need to get going, that can be very frustrating. It would be a nice feature to see when other staff are asking for time off, so I do not bother asking for that time off as well if I do not need to take that same time off.

Kevin
Kevin
Owner/Director - Business Operations en Canadá
Fuente de la reseña

The team at QB Gelato is very pleased with Deputy. It is easy to use and the team members love it!

5,0 hace 5 años

As QB Gelato continues to grow we are finding the tools within Deputy to be extremely valuable. For example, we have set up our 'Opening, Closing & Daily Checklists' in Deputy under tasks which allows us to run our business as paperless as possible. In addition, it gives Management the ability to check-in and see if tasks are being completed when not at the shop. Being able to communicate updates to the team members and request a confirmation that they have read the communication is brilliant. I look forward to putting the scheduling module to the test this summer as we are adding on a mobile truck to our business. I have no doubt Deputy will exceed any scheduling requirements. My final comment has to do with processing payroll and the integration between Deputy and our payroll system. Having this integration feature is such a time saver. It literally takes less than 5 minutes to run payroll as the hours from Deputy import seamlessly into our payroll system. We are extremely pleased with Deputy and highly recommend this software application for scheduling. A final note... support is excellent!

Contras:

At the present time there is nothing we dislike about Deputy. The support team is always there to guide you through issues.

Heather
Company Director en RU
Alimentación y bebidas, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Deputy Helped us to go Paperless

5,0 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: Since implementing deputy payroll is more accurate, we save at least 35 hours of manual labour per week and we use 65% less paper.

Ease of use and security for each member of staff. With the addition of the onboarding facility Deputy has become a vital part of our operation.

Contras:

I wish the scheduling facility was easier to use on a mobile or tablet. As I spend most of my life on the move this would be perfect.

Jon
Director en RU
Hostelería, 11-50 empleados

Deputy - We love the product

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: We have been using Deputy for about 15 months now and it is a great product that just keeps getting better and better with regular updates and new features. Comprehensive functionality and beautifully packaged to make it easy and intuitive for all users which is key to ensure staff adopt it well. We have used others but in my opinion it is the perfect product for our business.

It is a very friendly and intuitive product. We don't need to train new users, just add them to the system and it takes them through the basics quickly and easily. We just don't get questions from new staff on how to use it, clear simple instructions on a very intuitive platform just makes it easy to start new staff.

Contras:

Very little. Would like better holiday tracking reporting but really not much else.

Respuesta de Deputy

hace 6 años

Hey Jon! Thanks so much for the awesome feedback, and we're so happy that you love Deputy as much as we do! In addition, it speaks volumes that your employees feel the same way. Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions in the future, and we look forward to watching your business grow! Happy Scheduling, Team Deputy

Stacy
Co-Owner en EE. UU.
Restaurantes, 11-50 empleados

Fantastic!

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: This software has helped our company specifically with the scheduling aspect of our business. It saves the company scheduler time, helps us keep the time off requests and scheduling organized, and has made it much easier to communicate the work schedule to our employees. After trying the free trial, we knew it was the right software for us.

We went from using spreadsheets and a calendar planner to using Deputy. When we were comparing scheduling programs, Deputy really grabbed our attention because of its look, ease of use, and price. We have been using it solely now for almost 2 months and it has proven to be a dependable, trustworthy service. We no longer need the planner to keep track of time-off requests. Now they go right into Deputy. It is very easy to set up and customize - Deputy offers to do this for you, but we did it on our own. I am a self-learner and was able to gain much insight on the program after watching a tutorial video. Deputy's customer support has been dependable. I was able to get my questions answered during a scheduled video call with a customer support representative. I've also emailed them and they've responded within 24 hours, and I've used their live chat. My employees like it, and they appreciate how it automatically adds their shifts to their phone calendar. Overall, I've had a very positive experience with Deputy. I highly recommend giving them a try!

Contras:

I've sat here for a long time trying to come up with a complaint about the software. At this time, I have no complaints about the product but will report back if something comes up the longer we use it.

Edie
Operations Support Manager en EE. UU.
Hostelería, 51-200 empleados

Deputy Review!

5,0 hace 7 meses

What we like most about this software is the ease of clocking in and out and tracking our employees locations.

Contras:

We like almost everything about Deputy besides how it and ADP integrate. We are still trying to figure out how to connect the two.

Natalie
Pre-ETS Coordinator/Employment Specialist en EE. UU.
Formación profesional y coaching, 11-50 empleados

Accessible and Easy Use

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I can be on the go and document what I am doing and show that I am on location if needed. It helps me keep track of what clients I met when, and is especially helpful when writing reports and dates are needed.

I liked that my coworker who was blind could easily navigate the app using her iphone and text-to-speech. I also like that I can look back at dates and see I did that day, as well as my hours total count for the week. The hours total count is a change that I requested to the app and the updated showed in a reasonable amount of time. The design is easy to use with the iphone app, and I like that the categories can be designed to fit your business tasks for streamlined documentation of how much time is spent doing a certain task. Also, you can put notes to detail what you were doing during that time period which is crucial for staff that are changing tasks all day.

Contras:

Sometimes the app will glitch when putting in an end time and after changing the end time from the current time it will default several times back to the current time instead of the end time you want.

Mindy
Team Coordinator en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Deputy is fairly easy to use and has been a great help in setting up a new payroll system.

4,0 hace 5 años

It connects to all our offices and is easily adjustable. Signing in and out is very simple for everyone and it's nice to have an all in one scheduling, asking for time off, signing in and out.

Contras:

Setting up the schedule is difficult. I have to copy and paste each day for each person, even though their schedule remains the same because it's not automatically setting it up properly. The new Auto scheduler should see that "Mindy works 9am-5pm Monday- Friday" every week and set it up that way, but it doesn't. It just decides what hours should be covered and randomly puts in everyone's schedule however it wants. It will also randomly start telling me that someone is working too many hours, even when I have them set up in the system for a 40 hour week and I'm only scheduling them 30 hours. There's an override, but it takes longer to set the schedule that way. I would also like to be able to see total paid time off easily, maybe even in a chart or report. We need to keep track of how many hours per year they have used.

Matthew
Warehouse Manager en EE. UU.
Ocio, viajes y turismo, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Staff management made super easy

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: I use deputy every single day to keep tabs on my employees who work in two different locations. Scheduling and managing my employees couldn't be easier. Deputy is a very easy to use software used to track data, time sheets, schedules and communicate with each other.

I love the reports that deputy keeps track of. Every report is meticulously categorized and organized, which is a complete life saver. Instead of spending hours sorting through time sheets and data, deputy has all that for me in a single click! Payroll is super simple. I also love the way that I can communicate with 40+ employees through the news feed. I use the news feed for important company announcements and changes which is helpful because everyone has to be on the deputy software, so everyone will see the messages. My employees also interact through deputy among regarding work such as schedules, work processes etc.

Contras:

More functionality with the iOS app. I work a lot through my phone and I would be great if I didn't need to hop on my laptop to access everything I need on deputy.

Lex
Program Coordinator en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

A breath of fresh air compared to when I wrote schedules with a pen and paper.

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I love being able to see my employees' overall availability a week at a time, which makes scheduling so much easier. It would be helpful if System Administrators received a notification when a User changed their availability so I could continue to stay ahead of the schedule and be able to maneuver my team better. I do appreciate the ease of scheduling. It's not such a beast anymore!

Deputy has been a saving grace when it comes to writing schedules. I love the ease of saving locations and being able to house all of my employees' unavailability information in on place. What used to be a beast and take me anywhere from 3-5 hours to complete now can take me 30 minutes to 2 hours, depending on staffing changes. Customer service is excellent, especially when setting up your account and being able to decide if Deputy is the best product for your company's use.

Contras:

I wish the interface for System Administrators on the mobile application was more user friendly. With my work being partially field based, it would be super helpful to be able to manipulate scheduled on the go instead of needing to use a computer to solidify schedule changes. Overall, I'm pretty happy with this product.

George
technical support en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados

Easy Time clock solution

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Easy to use.

The mobile app and web client make it easy for employees too clock in and out. You can also establish boundaries so that mobile app users are not clocking in away from the work location. Management can easily be notifies who is on time, late, or did not clock in at all.

Contras:

It's not free but it definitely is worth it's value if you are paying for other time clock software.

Lara
Director en Australia
Servicios para instalaciones, 11-50 empleados

Couldn't survive without Deputy

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: As a company that provides rapid response (24/7) labour hire to Mines & Industrial clients, it is essential that we can advise staff of their shifts quickly & accurately. We can have up to 3 roster changes per day (for 22 staff) and are currently saving up to 11hrs per week in admin time just by adopting the rostering & timesheet features of Deputy. Couldn't survive without this program!

Easy to set-up with no costly IT service visits. Being a free app removes any hesitation by staff to adopt this software. Can immediately advise staff of last minute shift changes and they can advise of their availability to HR (preventing any clashes)

Contras:

Don't seem to be able to approve timesheets from HR mobile phone app anymore.

Joy
Office/Acccounting/Inventory/IT en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Seamless and cloud based, versatile. App driven for employees mobile devices, schedule at hand.

5,0 hace 5 años

Scheduling is complicated and the data entry process can be tedious, but with the "Copy Shifts" function, entry is made easy and editing is simple. A great tool for time management. App driven for seamless integration with employee mobile devices, schedule at the ready and employees can set alerts, push to calendar, notifications, etc. to their liking. The dashboard is pretty snazzy and clear. Export timesheet function makes payroll a breeze.

Contras:

At present, I have not come across much I did not like, how ever, when exporting timesheet the calendar function does not always default to the current pay period. It seems to default to some odd dates. I am not sure what is causing that as we had set our parameters. Support Chat is good, but sometimes a phone call is necessary.

Robert
IT Applications Support Manager en EE. UU.
Administración gubernamental, 201-500 empleados

Best Online Scheduling / Time Card System

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Working for a City Government Organization, we installed deputy.com to replace our outdated and expensive Kronos solution. Deputy being a cloud based system, helped us to deploy and test more rapidly then installing a local on premise solution. The Integration staff and Owner of the company were involved with our go live and were amazing. They continue to speak with us and help us though issues that come up. Deputy.com is well worth the money and they integrate with most major cloud based payroll systems. Their IPAD kiosk app for clock-in/out is the best out of all the other company demos we tried as well. Easy to deploy and manage and they continue to work out bugs and issues as they come up. They are very quick to acknowledge a problem and work on a fix.

iPAD Kiosks iPhone/Droid Apps for staff Cloud based Beautiful Interface to schedule Easy to use Tons of features

Contras:

Works best in Google Chrome. IE and Firefox is buggy. Automatic features that affect time entry don't always work as described. No formal training documentation, only help web guides.

Respuesta de Deputy

hace 6 años

Thanks for your awesome feedback Robert! We love hearing success stories like yours! Never hesitate to reach out to our team for help in the future and happy scheduling. - Team Deputy

Owner en EE. UU.
Alimentación y bebidas

A+ Scheduling Software

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Saves me time and hassle. Employees know how to use it quickly with little/no training.

Inexpensive, feature rich, and easy for me to export timesheets to our payroll provider, Gusto. It was easy to add our existing employees when we made the switch. Employees have no complaints using it for time off requests, unavailability or integrating with their calendar so they know when they're scheduled.

Contras:

The manager side of the mobile app is lacking full access to make it easy to approve time off requests. Depending how I pull up the request from my phone sometimes it also shows the date as Christmas Eve from years in the past (like 2015). Hasn't been a big enough pain for me personally to be mad enough to contact them, though I should so they can tell me I'm dumb and using it wrong or fix it.

Strength and Conditioning Specialist en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Easy to use scheduling system

5,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: Easy to use as an employee and looks easy to use from an admin perspective. Never had a problem with my timesheets!

As an employee who has used this for 5+ years this is an easy program to use within a small business. I clock in, clock out and can edit my time if needed. I can offer shifts up and accept or look for more all within the app. I like being notified when new shifts are offered as well via text and can accept them without even opening the app. I wish the calendar in deputy would sync with my apple calendar so I didn’t have to manually enter my deputy shifts into it.