Sobre LEAP

No disponible

Contras:

The integration was a pain, but it was on my side with Time Matters and my computer company. That was a me and not you thing.

Valoraciones de LEAP

3,9
Relación calidad-precio
3,8

Probabilidad de recomendación

LEAP tiene una valoración global de 4,1 estrellas sobre 5 según las 227 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

Filtrar opiniones (227)

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado LEAP antes?

Filtrar opiniones (227)

Denise N.
Denise N.
Práctica de la abogacía

Sea Change

5 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We have benefited both in productivity, risk management and increased revenues from better capturing time.

The absolute completeness of it from both a practicing perspective and a business perspective. As an attorney who also runs the business side, I am appreciative of the level of detail on both sides. Although LEAP is significantly more expensive than other programs, it more than pays for itself, if you utilize the functionality. USE IT ALL.

Contras:

Because of its completeness, it can be complicated to learn, even for sophisticated users. We are a pretty computer savvy bunch and were able to get up and running with the support LEAP provides. Prepare for a learning curve.

el año pasado

Thank you for taking the time to review LEAP. It's great to hear that it has increased productivity and revenue at your firm. At LEAP, we are committed to helping law firms make more money and are happy that LEAP has been an asset to your firm!

Andros A.
Barrister en RU

Fantastic Practice Management Software

5 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: Have used Leap for a few years now for our Criminal defence firm and cannot fault it in any way. Very user friendly and does not require much training or getting use to. Always promptly updated to take into account of the constantly changing criminal rates! Our client success manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT], is always reaching out to ensure everything is in order and that the service is first rate. A pleasure to do business with Leap, in these difficult times, and especially a pleasure dealing with [SENSITIVE CONTENT].

Leap is easy to use and integrates perfectly for your firm, whatever size. Great online support service available.

Contras:

I cannot fault Leap. I have had no issues whatsoever.

Carlos S.
Solicitor en RU

System/Functions review

4 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: I like that LEAP is user friendly, I think trying to get in touch with help desk takes to long for a response. Our firm doesn't have a huge amount of technical IT experience and needs to speak with humans rather than bots.

There were a number of processes that I wanted simplified and during a monthly system review my account manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was able to assist me with and direct me to places within the LEAP university syllabus that could help. Now I have been able to create automated processes that will be included on various new files on multiple practice areas, should save at least 35-45 mins on each file.

Contras:

Sometimes the upgrades have created issues with microsoft integrations. I think user permissions could should have more options.

Lin P.
Paralegal en Australia
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Unhappy

1 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: I could not express enough how much I would not recommend this product. Regardless of the product itself, if it is not supported when problems arise then it is useless.

I cannot write anything that is positive given the problem I have is left unresolved for weeks and no one is willing to assist in resolving it so I am left frustrated and annoyed and have spent days trying to contact someone for an update on where it is at an no one will speak with me or assist, either over the phone or even via email.

Contras:

Complete lack of customer support. This has become a major issue for me and the fact I cannot contact them and they have had weeks to resolve the issue is extremely frustrating and affecting my ability to do my work.

Rob W.
Principal en RU

Review of Leap

5 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: Extremely positive.

We integrated Leap over three years ago. Although with any new system, it took time to get used to. That is not a criticism of Leap, it was just a new system to us. However, it is very user friendly and the support, if needed, was extremely useful.

Contras:

Leap is continually being upgraded and added to/improved. There is nothing I don't like about the system.

Jonty G.
Director en RU

The best CMS available

5 hace 8 meses

LEAP is reliable, functional and easy to use. It is as simple as that.

Contras:

There are some efficiency points that could be included. Development seems to have focused on certain areas at the detriment of others e.g. conveyancing vs disputes. Some features may have not been thoguht through for use in practice.

Dora W.
Office Manager/Paralegal en EE. UU.

LEAP REVIEW

5 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: My overall experience with LEAP is a great experience. Everyone that I have been in contact with has been extremely helpful in everyway and very professional

I love that the mobile app for LEAP looks and performs as if you were at your desktop computer. I also find that the time entries and billing aspects could not get any easier.

Contras:

What I am not liking about LEAP is when in LEAP and prepare an e-mail to anyone, it is not obvious where the subject line is pulling from. As I am a new user, I am currently waiting on my next training to use this feature because I find it more difficult to have the program put in an incorrect subject line and then have to change it every time I prepare a new e-mail. I would prefer that when entering information into LEAP that it say "e-mail subject line" or something that indicates where LEAP automatically gets this information from. My second con is that we are an insurance defense firm LEAP assumed that we were a plaintiff firm. What that means is that now I must go into each of our cases and change the information as our "client" is not the plaintiff.

hace 10 meses

We greatly appreciate your review of LEAP Legal Software. We are glad to see that your law firm is benefiting from LEAP's mobile app and time recording and billing features. Your training should help you learn even more efficiencies with LEAP. In the meantime, you can also download our Remote Training Catalog: https://bit.ly/2OhdXwO. We look forward to continuing our efforts to make LEAP a valuable asset for your law firm!

David B.

Alternativas consideradas:

Transition team is absolutely useless

4 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: horrible

The software itself is great once you understand how to use all the featured

Contras:

The transition team is absolutely horrible. You can ask what to expect but they do jot communicate clearly and most of their answers are I don’t know. Expect that it will be two to three weeks after they capture your data before they actually upload it or are able to make your templates. The initial training is arranged for someone with an IQ Of about three. click on the button that says open matter to open a new matter. That is literally five to ten minutes of a trainer talking. If you ask how to link your word documents to Leap the trainer won’t know and then takes a month to get a response back to you. If you call tech support expect about the same level of knowledge. The templates are also incomplete. They have templates for adoption in Florida but not Oregon and once again no one can tell you how to make a custom template, even though the fields are there for Florida documents because you are in a different state you can’t use them in your template.

hace 10 meses

Thank you for taking the time to review LEAP. Our team welcomes all feedback so that we can continue to improve our software and implementations. We're glad to see that your firm is benefitting from LEAP's comprehensive practice management solution. However, we apologize that your installation experience was not up to par. Please email [email protected] to connect with your dedicated Practice Management Advisor as your law firm's fixed point of contact.

James H.
Paralegal en EE. UU.

Lots of Promises but Subpar execution

3 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: Productivity has increased in many areas, but is offset by the deficiencies in the billing, calendaring, and phone messages which create additional work for the staff. When we were having major billing issues, they did send somebody to the office to follow up and get feedback, some of which has since been implemented and had made the billing process much less cumbersome.

Document automation and forms for various areas of practice increase productivity.

Contras:

Billing system feels incomplete, calendaring in this program is basically non-existent as Outlook is where the calendar is stored. The calendaring has caused many issues and resulted in missed appointments. Additionally, there is no dedicated section for phone messages and makes it difficult for the attorneys to check messages without bouncing from file to file and reading the "comment" which contains a phone message.

hace 10 meses

Thank you for taking the time to review LEAP. Our team is glad to see that your firm has increased productivity and is benefiting from LEAP's document and court form automation. We would like to hear more about some of the challenges you are facing. Please contact one of our LEAP Practice Management Advisors by emailing [email protected] We look forward to meeting with you soon. In the meantime, you can also learn more about how to use LEAP efficiently with our Remote Training Catalog: https://bit.ly/2OhdXwO.

Christopher d. F.
Christopher d. F.
Associate Attorney en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

A solid choice on case management and overall firm matter management system

4 hace 11 meses

It might take a bit getting used to and when first creating a matter it takes a lot of data input, but once you get through that it makes everything you do on that matter in the future faster and easier. The forms generated pull from those data points and helps to speed up the process of writing everyday documents and even some motions in trial practice. It is a good place to store large files are larger cases in the cloud so that they do not clutter your office. Whenever I have an issue, customer support reaches out in the same day and resolves my issues.

Contras:

I wish it handled a few more file extensions as some of our digital files would not upload correctly and we would need to reference such external media in addition to the use of LEAP to view everything on a certain matter.

hace 10 meses

Thank you for your review of LEAP. Our team is glad to hear that your law firm is benefitting from LEAP's comprehensive case management and document/court form automation features. We greatly appreciate your feedback and we are constantly innovating LEAP to be the best legal software available for attorneys. We look forward to continuing our efforts to make LEAP a valuable asset for your law firm!

Brenda D.
Office Manager/Legal Executive en Irlanda
Fuente de la reseña

Leap - excellent product and ease of use

5 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: Starting up with Leap and doing the change over was stressful, I would suggest that anyone who is changing to Leap would keep their old Case Management licence running for at least 3 months after the change over in case there is something that has been brought across incorrectly it just helps. When we started with Leap we did this and it worked out perfectly for us. Once we transferred over we got all the help and training we needed from Leap which was great and is on-going. Using Leap is very easy and we are planning on updating our training soon just to get to grips with the new options available in Leap. I have to say the support with Leap is brilliant, you can go on the Leap website/community page and put in your problem there and if there isn't a solution in that you can just email Leap support and they will be back to you, most times within the day but sometimes the next day but they are great at helping us.

When using the case management it is so easy to use from start to finish on a file, opening, setting up folders, using precedents, setting up cards for businesses and people. Also when posting funds received or disbursed is so easy and using it in conjunction with Xero for Office Accounts.

Contras:

The only negative I would say is that there is no option for a telephone message on a Client's file. I have been directed to use the New Comment tab but this isn't at all helpful for telephone messages, you fill them in and they "eventually" get to the person they are for, also the notifications come up for everyone in everyone's notification lists which is time wasting. In our business Telephone Messages are critical to receive immediately and if there was a proper tab for Telephone Messages on a Client's file which would flash up to the fee earner that would be better as they would immediately know about the call and also it would be recorded on the file

Clare H.
Office Manager en RU
Servicios jurídicos, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

The best decision I ever made for our firm was to select LEAP.

5 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: We are forever marvelling at how complete the LEAP case management system is. The expression I find myself using for LEAP is "alive" - the product itself and the personnel are energetic and responsive, always growing and improving. It can be unnerving to rely so heavily on just one system yet I feel that our firm is in safe hands with LEAP.

LEAP manages to be complete and complex beneath the surface but appears to be so simple and clear on-screen. If one thinks that there is something that can't be done on LEAP, a simple chat with the helpdesk usually reveals that the facility required has been there all along and is easy to access (once you know how). The support is always fast and effective as well as pleasant and friendly. I also like the fact that LEAP are open to suggestion and discussion with the community about changes or additions to their software. It doesn't feel like a "like it or lump it" product. LEAP also introduced us to some other companies whose services integrate fully with LEAP and make processes seamless, thus saving precious time.

Contras:

We hadn't used a dedicated case management system before so, initially, we found it difficult to get used to a whole new concept and there was a temptation to cheat and revert to our old processes. It took a while for us to overcome our fears of the unknown and to become accustomed to a new way of thinking. This was our failing, not LEAP's, but as complete rookies we could probably have done with a little more hand-holding. The early days were hard without a doubt but that is true of most dramatic changes. The benefits of having LEAP far outweigh that tough initial learning curve.

William M.
Consultant Financial Accountant en RU
Servicios jurídicos, Trabajador autónomo

from an Accountants perspective

5 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: We were looking to change our legal software, i researched approx 10 suppliers & narrowed it down to 3. I then took these 3 to the Partners, we finally decided to go with Leap. they are a multinational company & after speaking to several of the people who gave testimonies on the Leap website we decided they were probably giving an honest evaluation of their experience with the Leap software.
One of the things i really liked about Leap from an Accountant's point of view is that they are a cloud based system which meant we could decommission our mainframe computers & close our i.t dept which had their own separate premises, so obviously the cost saving was enormous. Also Leap were cheaper than our previous software supplier & are paid monthly which helps with the cash flow situation.
Keith Park prior to fixed fees were a very big company & we wanted to transport 10 years of old data into Leap, so it was a massive amount of data, this went like a dream & the staff at Leap were very helpful in this process.
Finally i think another big advantage with Leap is that they don't pretend to have their own accounting system, our previous supplier did but it was useless!! Leap team up with Xero accounting software, this is another multinational company which is very popular, easy to use & costs only £28p.m
contact me on [SENSITIVE CONTENT] if you need to know more

Cloud based system, easy to use, lots of online help using the Leap community or the Leap University for online video tutorials, also the connection to Xero Accounting system

Contras:

Hard to think of any think really, all seems to be pretty good i must say, of course at first it's all very new & strange but then it always is no matter who we would have chosen

Helen S.
Practice Manager en RU
Práctica de la abogacía, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

LEAP is worth a the LEAP of Faith if you are looking for a new case management software.

5 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: It has been easy to implement and generally easy for everyone to adopt and use. I would recommend that if you are looking for a cloud based case management system for Lawyers that you give LEAP a call for a demonstration.

We like the ease with which LEAP integrates with Microsoft products and the fact it was cloud based, which did come into its own over the past 18 months with staff moving to work from home. Time recording can be easily done when reviewing/typing up emails. Flexibility to set up precedents that work for your own practice or there are LEAP precedents that can be used as well. Using LawConnect, makes it straightforward to share documents with others securely. The team are constantly looking a developing the software to make improvements to the software. The integration with many APPs can bring more efficiencies. A good selection of reports that can be run to extract vital information for running your business. The integration with Xero accounting for the practice's own accounting is very good.

Contras:

There has been work required to ensure the product can meet the accounts rules for Scotland and further developments are in progress with an imminent release which should make this easier . The online chat is great to get a quick answer but if you have a technical query, you have to wait for a call back and this can be frustrating as you may not be available when they call back. It would be better if an appointment system could be created so you know when to expect a call, even if 1/2 or hour windows. It is on the higher scale for cost but if you use the system as it is designed to be used, which may involve you changing your processes, efficiencies can be achieved, which goes towards offsetting the cost of the product.

Linda C.
Principal Attorney en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas:

Leap is not perfect but it could be.

4 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: I actually love it. It has bern indispensable for operating remotely in 2020 and beyond

Billing and time keeping, email, the mobile app, case and document management,

Contras:

The lack of available categories for matter types tgst reflect aspects of real law practice in Illinois

hace 10 meses

Thank you for your review of LEAP Legal Software. We greatly appreciate your feedback, and our team is glad to hear that your firm is benefiting from LEAP's billing, instant time recording, email integration, document automation, and client management features along with remote accessibility with the LEAP mobile app. We are constantly updating LEAP with pre-configured matter types, and we would like to speak with you more about your firm's areas of law. Please email [email protected] to connect with one of our LEAP Practice Management Advisors. We look forward to continuing our efforts in making LEAP a valuable asset for your law firm!

Elisa R.
Of Counsel en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Better than competition but still a work in progress

4 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: Overall it has been relatively easy to learn. There are many aspects that I do not use on a daily basis and so I am not able to remember how to use them or where to find the tools to use them. I think that based upon all of the different legal management softwares I have used over the years, this one is by far the best of the bunch, but your promise of automation of forms, especially new forms is very slow and needs quite a bit of improvement. I like your chat help, they are actual humans and have always been helpful.

I like that everything is organized in the program and I have one place to find everything. I also like how easy it is to input my time.

Contras:

I have issues with saving addresses into cards. There is a notes line that covers the "Save" button and it does not work. I have to do a workaround. I am constantly getting error messages about an LEAP Schema, even when I restart the computer and reinstalling has not helped. I do not like that I cannot find the subfolders in a matter where a document is located when I do a search. I do not like that I cannot change how the matters list documents - for a long time it was by date. Now in the last month or so it is alphabetical. I want to be able to customize this. I also don't like the billing - I try to generate a bill for my own time as I am of counsel. I cannot create a bill that has the matter number (and/or name) activity and HOURS spent. I only get the money piece. I have to use a staff/time activity and customize the document in Excel which is time consuming and clunky. I do not like that it takes so long for you to automate forms (such as the new NY POA and Medicaid documents) as this is the cornerstone of your sales pitch

hace 10 meses

Thank you for your review of LEAP. We greatly appreciate your feedback and we are glad to see that your law firm is benefiting from LEAP's centralized database and time recording features. Our team would like to speak with you more about some of the challenges your firm is facing. Please email [email protected] to connect with your dedicated Practice Management Advisor. You can also learn more about LEAP's features by downloading our Remote Training Catalog: https://bit.ly/2OhdXwO. We look forward to continuing our efforts to make LEAP a valuable asset for your law firm!

Charles R.
Lawyer en EE. UU.

LEAP Into Success!

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: It has changed my practice in so many ways. Even if there were a better software, this software has been a game changer for this firm.

My personal favorite attribute to this software is the technical support behind it. The helpdesk at LEAP is by far the most proficient, responsive, respectful, diligent, and most importantly, the helpdesk with the most overall proficient technicians responding. Every technician I have every worked with, and I ask questions to them almost as often as if they were in my office sitting with me, has a comprehensive knowledge of the entire software. If there has been a unique issue, they have always solved it within minutes. They are truly amazing. My next favorite attribute is that the software becomes more useful and powerful with every piece of information you fill out. It requires the users to put the information into the system, but once it's there, what you can do with the information is where the dividends pay off. Clerks will spend far less time doing clerical work. Attorneys can draft better documents repeatedly in order to maximize time. Next, is the document automation. It is continually being developed as we continue to work. Being able to generate large documents that can be used repeatedly at a substantial fee is a valuable asset. I think my partner, who keeps our books, would say that the push over to Quickbooks feature is the best. It is timesaving and allows less room for error.

Contras:

The accounting methodology is different from the US methodology causing a greater learning curve during the transition to LEAP.

el año pasado

We appreciate your wonderful feedback on our customer support team, online intake, document automation, and strong integrations with QuickBooks Online. At LEAP, we value our customers and pride ourselves on offering individual attention from consultation to training. We look forward to continuing our effort to make LEAP legal software a valuable asset to your law firm.

Lynn B.
Práctica de la abogacía, Trabajador autónomo

Formerly TurboLaw Billing Software

4 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I have a negative attitude towards Leap in general because they interfered with the "good thing" I had with TurboLaw. I had several long telephone calls with Leap representatives to review all the functions that Leap has to offer, and I found that it was always much more than I was looking for in software for my small firm. I was very disappointed when Leap purchased TurboLaw and drastically increased the price without any grandfathering for existing TurboLaw customers.

I really liked this billing system. I found that it was not overly complicated to use, and it had all the functionality I needed (plus some additional functions that I could have used, but didn't venture into). The billing software was previously TurboLaw before Leap purchased it, and the price was very reasonable for the product provided - reasonable monthly fee for relatively simple software base.

Contras:

When Leap purchased TurboLaw they more than tripled the monthly fee after just a few months. At that point, I went searching for a new billing system because it was too expensive for my small firm, and in my opinion, too expensive for what it had to offer. As a solo practitioner, I did not need anything fancy or expansive, and unfortunately Leap took this option away from me when they purchased TurboLaw.

el año pasado

Thank you for reviewing LEAP. We provide features based on user feedback. We are cloud-based with features like billing, forms (incl. REBA/TurboLaw), and more. Visit community.leap.us for training resources.

Don P.
Práctica de la abogacía, Trabajador autónomo

Saves time, saves money.

5 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: Timekeeping is a huge benefit, along with keeping things organized.

LEAP allows me as a solo practitioner to do a lot of things well and efficiently. The document production software is excellent and I can use the mobile app to keep things moving even when I'm not in the office.

Contras:

The mobile app does need better integration with the main product so it can be more useful. For example, being able to generate a new document would be very helpful from your phone. The RapidPay system also needs a revamp as well.

hace 10 meses

Thank you for your review of LEAP Legal Software. Our team is glad to hear that your firm is benefiting from LEAP's remote accessibility as well as the instant time recording and document automation features. We greatly appreciate your feedback; at LEAP, we are committed to continuously innovating our software, helping law firms save time and make more money. We look forward to continuing our efforts in making LEAP a valuable asset for your law firm!

Louise O.
Practice Manager en RU
Servicios jurídicos, 11-50 empleados

Leap

5 hace 9 meses

When we made the decision to move to Leap in 2019 it was a daunting prospect transferring all of our data and retraining people but were put in touch with a project manager who guided us through the whole process. We are now into year 2 of using Leap and as consultancy firm it is important to us that our solicitors can work from wherever they choose, Leap allows us to do that, it's really changed the way that we work. The system is intuitive to use and Leap are very good at updating features and have a stack of helpful information/articles on their knowledge pages, I also love the live chat function meaning the majority of the time you can get an answer instantly from someone if you do have a problem. I'm not sure how we managed without it, having all of our documentation in one place, and the integrations with Infotrack have made our lives so much easier, especially with the new onboarding/AML tools via Ecos.

Contras:

At first we found producing fixed fee invoices challenging but that was updated and improved shortly after we moved over to Leap and we have had no issues since.

Nicola C.
Office Manager/Paralegal en EE. UU.

Fantastic software

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: We have been using Leap for over two years and have been very impressed with its features. It takes care of our needs in our law firm and is super easy to use. The customer support is fantastic. This was our first time using a case management software and we love that everything is all in one place.

I love the one software for all of needs of our firm. The software is easy to use. If there is ever a question, the support is outstanding. The chat is so easy to use, everyone is so professional, patient and friendly and know their stuff. This was our first time using a case management software and we love that everything is all in one place.

Contras:

My only complaint with the software are the interest invoices. It's confusing. I would prefer being able to bill the interest on one invoice only.

el año pasado

Thank you for your review of LEAP legal software. We greatly appreciate your feedback and we are glad to see that your law firm is benefitting from our all-in-one practice management solution and assistance from our customer support team. At LEAP, we are constantly innovating our software to perform better for our users. We would like to demonstrate an easier way for you to add interest on an invoice. Please email [email protected] to set up some time with a dedicated Practice Management Advisor. We look forward to continuing our efforts to make LEAP a valuable asset for your law firm.

Annika B.
Fuente de la reseña

Made our estate planning practice seamless

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: It is a steep learning curve, even for an office full of millenials. But it is COMPLETELY worth it. Having our entire firm run from LEAP and its Microsoft integrations has made the COVID work from home transition incredibly easy and, likely, at least semi-permanent!

Full integration with Microsoft Office. Our entire practice takes place via LEAP. Easy to search, easy to use once you know how. The ability to customize estate planning templates and the ease of creating documents once those are set up has completely transformed and streamlined our estate planning practice. Very responsive staff.

Contras:

There is some translation confusion from the UK/Australia to how US law practices work. It is certainly a big learning curve, and their Microsoft Excel integration with the court forms could use some work.

el año pasado

Thank you for taking the time to review LEAP. We appreciate your positive feedback. Please check community.leap.us for updates including court forms, integrations, and more. Please contact Support for any issues, available 9am-8pm EST.

Tonya C.
Paralegal en EE. UU.

Review for LEAP July, 2021

5 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: My experience with LEAP has been wonderful. There has never been a time that I have reached out that someone has not helped me. They really have been patient and kind with me.

There are so many things I like about leave. It really is hard to pick one thing. I would say being able to do almost everything through LEAP. I also love being able to work at home when I need too. It's GREAT!

Contras:

I know that they are continuing to work on this issue, but getting forms for our State and making different types of Law this is more familiar with our office. For example we do a lot of mediation.

hace 10 meses

We appreciate your wonderful feedback. Our team is glad to hear that LEAP is allowing you to manage your entire practice, and from home when needed! At LEAP, we are committed to innovating our software, helping law firms save time and make more money. We are happy to see that LEAP is a valuable asset to your law firm!

Jordan T.

Alternativas consideradas:

Best Legal Software Around!

5 hace 2 años

LEAP is excellent for automating documents so that you don't have to waste time typing in generic information that is in all your documents and letters. It is excellent to keep all your documents in one place on each matter and if you are in court, the phone app is a must! Making the switch from our outdated practice management software to LEAP was the best decision for our practice!

Contras:

If you are a volume practice, invoicing by matter becomes a bit overwhelming, but it's just something you have to get used to. Being that it's cloud based software, you also have to wait some time for documents to load.

el año pasado

Thank you for taking the time to review LEAP. We appreciate your positive feedback regarding our automated forms and documents, matter management, mobile app, and making the switch. We are committed to helping law firms like yours.

Deborah M.
owner/attorney en EE. UU.

Excellent product

5 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: the billing features are outstanding. the support is exceptional

The Leap Support team is outstanding. The learning curve is steep for the software, but once you learn it, together with the outstanding support and availability of the support team, it is invaluable.

Contras:

the learning curve was rather difficult, although, in fairness, we were learning remotely and at the very beginning of the covid shutdown.