Opiniones de ARCS

Sobre ARCS

An all in one platform offering Panel Management, Multi Mode Data Collection, Automated Recruiting, incentive management and more.

Descubre más sobre ARCS

Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

ARCS tiene una valoración global de 5 estrellas sobre 5 según las 5 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

Filtrar opiniones (5)

Calificación del producto

Calificación del producto

Países

Países

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado ARCS antes?

Filtrar opiniones (5)

Gerold M.
Gerold M.
Recruitment Supervisor en EE. UU.
Investigación, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

ARCS does everything I need it to

5,0 hace 4 años

ARCS does everything that I need it to. I use it to recruit subject for clinical trial and this software does it all. I can program the questionnaire and disqualify subjects on any question. I can recruit with a pool or I can do simple data collection. It even helps manage appointments and keep track of payments. I can create lists that drill down to any customized attribute. If I want to find a population with a certain condition or skin type, I can, as long as I have captured that information on the registration questionnaire. Everything is completely able to be customized. If i need something specific that I cannot figure out on my own or with the help of the extensive online resources, I get very quick support from the team. They are friendly and patient and have never let me down.

Barrie D.
Barrie D.
COO en EE. UU.
Investigación, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Professional, State-of-the-art recruiting software that has helped our company Grow and save money!

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: we saved on recruiting time and on costs. we were able to fill our clinical studies in half the time and keep up to date records for all the volunteers that are currently registered. It is easy to use for both staff and subjects.

since using this software, we have recruited studies faster, on time to deadline and continue to expand our capabilities by providing our clients with uptodate and real life information on recruiting!

Joel M.
Data Management en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Great technical support team and easy to program

5,0 hace 4 años

Programming studies in the system is fast and easy. The ability to add unavailability in batches has been a great tool for us because we usually have multiple sites. Recently they've added mobile scheduling into the system and that will be a great tool for us in the future.

Contras:

The system has been customized for our company so our experience is, I believe, different from other users. Issues that we've had with the system seem to stem from those customizations. However, the team at MSG has been very helpful with anything that comes up.

Aleko M.
Aleko M.
marketing analist en Georgia
Telecomunicaciones, 1.001-5.000 empleados

few words about ARCS

5,0 hace 2 años

the product come fully customized for you to use, very easy to use.

Contras:

whilst it is developed especially for your company some things may still need improvements but i must admit they have very strong team and their response to problems is lifesaving some times.

Olivia A.
Environmental Specialist en EE. UU.
Servicios medioambientales, 501-1.000 empleados

ArcMap

5,0 hace 2 años

The versatility and accuracy. As an environmentalist, it’s nice to be able to create my own maps

Contras:

It was very difficult to install properly on a Mac