Opiniones de Gryphon's Sales Performance Management Platform

Valoraciones medias

• En general
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Gryphon's Sales Performance Management Platform

Our sales acceleration platform delivers actionable insights to drive sales & marketing effectiveness and grow revenue.

Descubre más sobre Gryphon's Sales Performance Management Platform

Mostrando 7 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Hannah R.
Branch Operations Coordinator
Seguros, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 20/8/2019

"Gryphon Sales Management"

Puntos a favor: I began 'managing' Gryphon for our Branch a little over a year ago. Since I began, I felt fully supported by Gryphon's representatives and staff. Any time I ever have a question about anything, I know exactly who to go and that they will respond back to me quickly with answers. From an administrative point of view, navigating Gryphon has been very straightforward and simple to learn and to teach others. From a manger's standpoint, I know our managers are very satisfied with the many different options there are when it comes to displaying data and pulling reports.

Contras: I cannot speak for the actual end users themselves, but I never have heard any complaints about the system and its functionality. Everyone who uses Gryphon finds it simple and useful. We keep the Gryphon homepage up on a TV in our office to add a sense of healthy competition among our users.

• Publicado el 20/8/2019
Dominic R.
Inside Sales Specialist
Biotecnología, 10.001+ empleados
  • Publicado el 20/9/2019

"Great Motivator for Sales Calls!"

Comentarios: I've enjoyed the use of the app and the motivation it provides to gauge, improve and present my outbound calling as a whole. The Gryphon team has been a pleasure to work with, and very flexible when it comes to meeting and guiding us on our performance as a large company.

Puntos a favor: I enjoyed how simple and intuitive the apps were to use. While I spent very little time with the 1-800 dialing option, the desktop & iPhone app were easily integrated with how I make my sales calls to begin with. I enjoyed how the data was ''interactive'' and easily manageable, giving me the portfolio I needed rather with a UI to match. My incentive to make sales calls improved simply by seeing statistics reflect ideal call times. One nice bonus was a simpler way to gauge the ideal call length, as well.

Contras: As more users were rolled out at our company, we noticed a higher frequency of errors. The errors themselves are resolved with a simple IT ticket through Gryphon, so at the end of the day I cannot complain and not much time was wasted. One feature I wish wasn't locked out was/is the ability to track inbound calls. This is a feature that was not included in the package we purchased, so take note of that.

• Publicado el 20/9/2019
Inside Consumables Sales
Biotecnología, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 25/9/2019

"Gryphon Review for Inside Sales"

Puntos a favor: Heatmaps to track the effectiveness of calls during different periods allows me to more efficiently plan my calling times.

Contras: The disposition codes can be clunky to enter, and the presence of a hang up button seemed counter intuitive.

• Publicado el 25/9/2019
Chris K.
Consultant
Seguros, 10.001+ empleados
  • Publicado el 3/9/2019

"Good way to track activity"

Comentarios: Customer support is good.

Puntos a favor: Good tool to use to track activity, success and log and store numbers. Also good tool to use on multiple phones.

Contras: Dialing a new number and having it not dial because I did not press pound the correct amount of times.

• Publicado el 3/9/2019
Vaishali J.
Sr Specialist Relationship Banker
Banca, 10.001+ empleados

"great software"

Puntos a favor: makes sure you are not calling anyone on dnc , very user friendly.

Contras: nothing. no cons about using this software.

Ben M.
Relationship Banker
Banca, 5001-10.000 empleados

"Title"

Puntos a favor: I previously worked at a bank without a call tracking system and there was no real accountability to making calls so I didn't do it. Now I can track my dials and I've actually made more because of it.

Contras: Sometimes after I dial there's no tone and no response from the software. Also it times out pretty quickly.

Mark D.
Inside Account Manager
Productos químicos, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 4/10/2019

"Agilent "

Comentarios: We have data for determining the best time to call customers. We also can listen to our calls and use it for development purposes.

Puntos a favor: I like that it's super easy to use and I like the #800 option for dialing.

Contras: I wish the disposition guide was integrated into the app and desk top dialer.

• Publicado el 4/10/2019