15 años ayudando a las empresas argentinas
a elegir el mejor software

Opiniones de Email List Verify

Sobre Email List Verify

Email List Verify es la forma más rápida de mejorar la capacidad de entrega a las listas de correo electrónico para obtener el máximo retorno de la inversión.

Descubre más sobre Email List Verify

With the email duplicate remover, I can catch duplicate emails, which helps towards maintaining the data integrity of our database.

Contras:

Seems to be not 100% accurate when identifying bad emails. Have had at least 2-3 known cases when a valid email was flagged.

Valoraciones de Email List Verify

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Email List Verify tiene una valoración global de 4,4 estrellas sobre 5 según las 143 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Email List Verify antes?

Filtrar opiniones (143)

Adra Safiya
Adra Safiya
Human Resources Recruitment Assistant en Malasia
Comercio minorista, 5.001-10.000 empleados

Verify my email list

5,0 hace 3 años

Email List Verify is one of the tools that are very important for me to check the integrity of the email address that are subscribing to our email marketing list. It is really good in verifying if the contact list is active and not a disposal email that has been really problematic for us.

Contras:

The detection rate is very good, but it runs too slow and taking too much time for it to verify all the listing. I had to left my computer overnight for it to process it all. I really hope that it will run faster and. Other than that issues, i don't see any other problem with this software.

Olivia
Caregiver en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Very pleased with this software.

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: My experience with email list verify is great and I am very satisfied with the software.

Spam detection and management. Very affordable, customer support is great and responds quickly and very helpful with all my needs. Easy to use.

Contras:

I don't have anything I don't like about the software. It hasn't given me any problems.

Pius
Marketing Director en EE. UU.
Producción audiovisual, 11-50 empleados

Satisfactory Email Marketing Approach

5,0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Email List Verify has the valid measures that brings suitable digital marketing, and all the surveys are well handled.

Contras:

Email List Verify is competent and it offers secure services.

James
James
Owner en Malasia
Consultoría de gestión

Failed to clean list properly - 10% errors - then denied it was their problem

2,0 hace 6 años

- Quick response to enquiries on customer service, although the responses are poor - Quickly cleans files, although the process is flawed - There isn't much else to say about the company really

Contras:

- Their UI is OK, but quite confusing. They don't use the same terminology in all their screens, so its hard to see the exact emails you should mail, and the ones that are dead. - Unfortunately, the emails that were cleaned still produced 10% errors - 1500 emails out of 14000. This is not acceptable for a professional list cleaning business. - I told the customer support team, but they just accused me of sending to the complete list of instead of just the "clean" list, which is inaccurate. As proof, I took the clean file, picked a random email from it, search the email log, and that was a bounce back. They still continued to say I was using the wrong list. - Therefore, I can only say to you to not waste your money with this company. There are several others who offer guarantees - up to 97% accuracy or your money back. - EmailListVerify failed to offer me a refund, failed to apologise and failed to correct this mistake. - The people who run this company also don't even know what a CSV file is - "download your results as a CSV" - when they are in fact semi-colon delimited.

Respuesta de Email List Verify

hace 6 años

Hi James, We¿re sorry to hear that you didn¿t enjoy your product experience on Email List Verify, but we want to set a few things straight. We must do it since you decided not to update your review, which we totally get... Being an important consultant is hard, you probably have better things to do. 1. As we explained in the past, the bounces you got on your list where soft bounces, the hard ones were removed. 2. You got your refund, even though you used bad reviews and extortion to get it, we wish you all the best. 3. However, we didn¿t give up on you, we can still show you how you can clean your email list effectively, this time we¿ll walk you through, by phone if you need, don¿t worry, it¿ll be alright Heck, we¿ll even throw you a freebie because you¿ll probably ask for a refund. We wish you all the best, the Email List Verify team.

Enrico
Customer Service Manager en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados

A Great Email Verification Software

5,0 hace 3 meses

I like the many email management features It makes email verification easy It handles lead generation and management easy and it also doubles up as a great email marketing tool.

Contras:

With Email List Verify, we have had it smooth and no issues.

Nurul Aishah
Nurul Aishah
Personal Banker en Malasia
Servicios financieros, 5.001-10.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Verify email active status easily

4,0 hace 3 años

Email List Verify is among the most crucial tools for me to use when checking the authenticity of the email addresses on our email campaigns list. It's great to double-check that the email account is live and not a throwaway email, which has been a huge pain. I may catch duplicate emails using the email duplication remover, which helps preserve our dataset's data consistency.

Contras:

The detection accuracy is excellent, but it is too sluggish and takes too long to validate all listings. I had to turn on my computer all night for it to analyze everything. I truly hope that this will run more quickly and efficiently. Aside from that, I don't notice any other concerns with this program.

Tony
Tony
Manager en Malta
Aprendizaje en línea, Trabajador autónomo

Top quality assistance

5,0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: Their customer service is first class. The support team was always available to answer my questions and guide me through the process. Their professionalism and expertise in the field were evident, and their willingness to go the extra mile to ensure my satisfaction was truly commendable.

Exceptional Service and Reliable Solutions

Contras:

Nothing negative or unethical to report.

Neha
Email en India
Importación y exportación, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

5,0 hace 7 meses

Hans
C.E.O en Nigeria

Excellent service and affodable

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: We are able to achieve an effective mail marketing with our list cleaned up

We have had issues with out marketing emails not delivering and most times spamed, thanks to email list verify, we have the lowest bounce rate and increase open rate, when it also comes to Ease of use and customer support, they are excellent

Contras:

We have not had any resaon to complain about this software yet, we acheive the expected results with the delivery/cleanup

Clayton
Director en Rumania
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados

Great For Verifying Email List

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

This product is a must for those using email campaigns!

Contras:

Presently, I have not met any negatives when using this product.

Gerard
CEO en Israel
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados

ineffective and dangerous

1,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I used it one time a year because it remains a lot of credits but it's the last time
Everything you need to disorganize your databases

easy to use, not so expensive but no need to pay more as inefficient

Contras:

Most emails declared as spam traps are legitimate addresses (including mine);This implies a doubt about all the other results.

Alejandro
CTO en Argentina
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados

Inconsistent results

2,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: We have perform many test for about a month and results are very inconsistent. We checked some emails many times and we get different results each time.
For example, [email protected] is marked as spamtrap the first time, and "ok" some day after. Of course this is just an example, there are many other like this one.
Support isn't fast, and they don't pay attention on some request. You need yo insist for a an answer.

They have API

Contras:

The results are not reliable

Respuesta de Email List Verify

hace 7 años

Hello, We have try to assist you for all the request, just let me know if there is any pending request. thank you

Tamara
Assistant manager en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 2-10 empleados

Email List Verify

5,0 hace 2 años

I can verify my employees emails without having to have a whole new software programmer come in to just add code for it.

Contras:

I wish the interface was more understandable.

Steve
EE. UU.
Producción audiovisual, 2-10 empleados

Hit and miss

3,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: I uploaded a csv file of email addresses and ran the program. The results stated that out of 1000 emails I had 161 invalid addresses. However, when I download the custom results and requested a list of only the bad addresses, I got the full list downloaded.

When the csv file is in xls format, the program works like a charm.

Contras:

When uploading a csv file, the results are hit or miss. (In my case, a complete miss.)

Fuente de la reseña

Great way to improve deliverability.

Comentarios: Improved deliverability, Improved email reputation as a result

The software is great for verifying lists to remove spam traps, bounced emails, etc. My deliverability has improved.

Contras:

I wish they still had a simplified results report. As of now, you're forced to try to interpret the results codes, which are complex.

Amjad
Co-founder, Director of Martech en Emiratos Árabes Unidos
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados

Email Verification

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: As a digital Marketing Agency, we help business with their lead gen workflows which means we are constantly working on growing email lists that need to be verified. Our go to solution for the past year has been Email List Verify because of its Ease of use

The ease with which we got it up and running. its now integral part of our verification process. i also found the solution very cost effective.

Contras:

can't think of any thing specific.. Overall happy with the service. There was one instance when during the migration they went out for a few days that halted our work as well but i will give them a benefit of doubt as a one off case.

Sai
Director en India
Comercio minorista, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Out of all this is one of best tool with less time taking

4,0 hace 6 años

quick easy to use cost effective and responsive. Templates are designed to understand and use quickly

Contras:

This needs initial understanding about tool but a how to use guide will help lot more to use it in a better way

Madhu
Business Development en India
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Great Accuracy of Email Verification

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: We tried many platforms for e-mail lists verification and found this platform to be very accurate and easy to adapt. Workflow is simple to understand.

Easy workflow.....simple and accurate email verification...

Nothing as of now

MD
owner en Taiwán
, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

My English is poor, but I'm relaxed to got my needed. I come from Taiwan!

5,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: After your verify, when I send my EDM process to reduce a lot of unnecessary trouble. I have been to sent EDM requirements and many years, but this is my first time to use this software. I can only say that I will continue to use it.

Subana
India
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 501-1.000 empleados

Amazin results!

5,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: I have used several similar list verification services, but this one is excellent. Out of my 500 verified leads from this tool I did not get even a single bounce back. A great tool!

Donna
Director en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

I am very pleased with this service.

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: As stated before, with doing Internet Marketing projects, the software was easy to use. As result of the software, I have good emails lists to work with very few unsubscribed or bounced emails.

It was easy to use. Email Lists that were rejected by my autoresponder were accepted after using this service. I got better results than with others list verifiers for less money.

Contras:

I can't think of anything that I disliked about this solfware. I have only used the service twice and I was pleased with the results.

Ed
Tailandia
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados

Fast, Affordable, Easy-to-Use

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: I was sending out an email to some of my startup subscribers, but some of the emails were pretty old - and being startups, lots of the emails no longer existed. It was a DISASTER - I ended up having my entire email marketing account put on hold due to low deliverability. After contacting support, I got the issue resolved, and now I use Email List Verify before I send out any campaign. It's AMAZING!!! - now I'll never have the same problem again, it's quick to use and affordable too. Plus it helps me avoid spam filters. Huge win!

- Speed - Affordability - Support

Nothing springs to mind!

JJ
EE. UU.
, 201-500 empleados

I'd try other services

1,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: Ran a list of 7,000 through. Came out with about 1,000 coded as "email disabled". Account Managers told me that those emails were valid. Reached out to customer service to try to get a call setup - no response. Took the email disabled list and ran through NeverBounce & Kickbox. 260-ish WERE found to be valid via those two services (one reported 261, one reported 267). Tried to get clarify from customer service but again, no response. I can't recommend them based off this experience. Try something else.

It was easy to load your list.

Contras:

Accuracy of results was wrong.

Salvador
CEO en Perú
Fuente de la reseña

Its very easy to use and the results are fast. But i have had some bounced emails.

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Let me filter my clients data base in order to secure send my emails campaings.

The interface is Easy to use, the results you get are fast and ready to download and use it for clean your data base. Good deal for the cost and fast customer service when needed.

Contras:

Despite the filtering you will get some bounced emails. There could be other reasons besides the quality of the filtering.

Steve
Reseascher en Canadá
Fuente de la reseña

The dashboard once inside is very clean making this system easy to use even for the "non tecky" guy.

5,0 hace 7 años

Aside from the super clean and uncomplicated setup and layout of this app, I think the best thing of all is the prices! Emaillistverify is definitely not like the rest in this market out to gouge you and your pocket book.

Contras:

I wish support could get back to inquiries a lot sooner, especially to new comers during their trial so we could get the most out the software.