Opiniones de Zoho Inventory

Sobre Zoho Inventory

Gestión de inventario y pedidos para empresas en crecimiento.

Descubre más sobre Zoho Inventory

Zoho is easy and quick to learn and the customer support is really good.

Contras:

Lack of integration partners without using some sort of connector.

Valoraciones de Zoho Inventory

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Zoho Inventory tiene una valoración global de 4,5 estrellas sobre 5 según las 347 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Zoho Inventory antes?

Filtrar opiniones (347)

Gerente de Marketing en México
Comercio minorista, 51-200 empleados

Buena solución

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Fue poca, probamos un tiempo el uso de esta herramienta pero no se adecuo a nuestras necesidades y se optó por un desarrollo propio

Me gusto, te permite administrar muy bien pedidos e inventarios sin embargo no es una aplicación que se adecuase a las necesidades que teníamos

Contras:

Al momento de implementar nos resultó difícil de entender, quizá necesita mejor soporte pero fuera de eso, todo en orden

Ankush B.
Ankush B.
Manager- Finance en India
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Track inventory on the go!

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Zoho Inventory is highly recommended, affordable and value for money software. Very useful for Micro, small & Medium Enterprises. Awesome if you use Zoho books.

Zoho Inventory is a feature loaded tool and following are the gamechanger pros of the tool: 1. Comes with multiple APIs to integrate system 2. Comes with frequent and timely updates 3. GST compliant: HSN and tax rates 4. Easy integration with Zoho Books 5. Easy order and warehouse management 6. Quick and easy dashboarding and pre designed reports

Contras:

Zoho Inventory is a fabulous software to manage inventory. Inventory In and Out Manual changes can be more user friendly.

Sancharini s G.
Sancharini s G.
Admin Executive en India
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 11-50 empleados

Practical, economical option for Inventory Management

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Functional company, hands on management. Can write to them any time, it's a different thing that they don't reply, but get the ball moving through their team !

Practical features that are used by any warehouse daily, pick list, packing list, item management, batch / serial number management etc... all in all a complete package for warehouse management.

Contras:

Can be more economical due to scale of zoho, they could pass some more discount to clients.

Gregory S.
Pressident en EE. UU.
Muebles, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Shopify users, beware of Zoho!

1,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Impossible to contact the dev team, even by email, which would have saved me two years of lost development time on my end. There is not even an effective communication channel between Customer Support and their own development team. It's one of those "I.T. doesn't talk to inferior beings" outfits. You know the type.
Low integrity: If you make a mistake and misguide a paying customer, accept responsibility and issue a refund. It's the very least they could have done.

On paper, Zoho had all the flexibility and scalability we were looking for, but it turns out that it is incompatible with a Shopify store that has more than a few months of data. It won't import the data. This is not a misunderstanding and there is no workaround. Details below.

Contras:

We bought it to be our CRM and Inventory Management System for our Shopify office furniture store. On installation, it would only import the last two months of transactions from Shopify. That's a disaster. For all of our regular customers, they'd have two accounts and we'd have to look in both places to find a past order, not to mention re-creating all of their account data by hand in the new system if they hadn't purchased in the last two months, and we'd have no idea what their lifetime value was. Zoho support was sure I had done something wrong. It took weeks for them to decide that Shopify was the problem. They told me Shopify was blocking the export of the data. So I called Shopify. They told me (in an hour) that they have an automatic block to prevent hacking but all Zoho had to do was to call them and they'd unblock them! Over a period of weeks, I tried to get to the right department to tell the install team or dev team about this, and no one seemed to know what I was talking about. They kept insisting it was a Shopify problem. A support rep got back to me a few months later and said the limitation had actually been built into Zoho and it would be fixed in the next version update. So, foolishly, I kept paying. I kept checking in and finally, two years later, they told they have no plans to fix this problem, and no, I couldn't have a refund even though I was waiting for them to fix what they told me they would fix, and had never used the product.

Al A.
Manager en EE. UU.
Hostelería, 2-10 empleados

Instant Inventory

4,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: Overall my experience has been good, I am going to follow up once I complete another tutorial. This is a good product, I believe that I am not using it to it's full potential.

I can appreciate the integration between all Zoho platforms and the ease of updating while sharing with my team. I tend to utilize the "Adjustments" feature to make quick updates. This has saved my team a lot of time when making small adjustments.

Contras:

My team has reported redundancy in items and having issues with "Active & Inactive" items. I am looking for more automation towards placing orders and the system updating seamlessly.

Administrative Assistant en EE. UU.
Bienes de consumo, 2-10 empleados

Zoho Review

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Keeping track of sales on eBay, our website, and other platforms where we sell such as Google Shopping can be confusing but Zoho makes it very easy to keep track of all three on one database without the confusion.

Zoho is really easy to use and affordable, especially for a small business. I like that it creates your own invoices that you can send to customers. I like that you can keep track of multiple warehouses on one page. These are small features that make Zoho really great.

Contras:

The software is easy to use but still has some features that I would love to see changed. We run a small eBay business and there is often difficulty in merging products. I cannot go back and fix this later on. Sometimes this will make the inventory numbers look different than what they are. This is also part of a human error, but I wish there was a feature on Zoho that would help me reconcile inventory when I make a mistake with merging products.

Karun M.
Founder en India
Comercio minorista, 2-10 empleados

Fantastic addition to the Zoho Books suite

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Well designed software that meets my organisation's needs. Ease of usage means that people at all levelsof the organisation can get comfortable using it to manage inventory and track sales.

As a small business owner, I found that the Zoho Inventory plug-in for Zoho Books provided me with a seamless and stress-free tool to manage multiple SKUs, track inventory, and create composite items. As a design brand, we often have multiple elements that go into a single product, and I have not found any other software that allows me to manage composite items as well as Zoho Inventory.

Contras:

The pricing plans are a little prohibitive for a small business. However, even the free version offers a great user experience and provides full access to all features, limiting only the number of items that can be managed through it.

Eric G.

Alternativas consideradas:

Replaced Old System with Zoho (tried Quickbooks first)

5,0 hace 3 años

Cloud based, pricing tiers by customer, import/export.

Contras:

Coming from a fairly old (DOS based) system, which we were used to, there is a learning curve. I was not able to easily find ways to do business the way we are used to. After much searching, Zoho has most of the main capabilities, but they were not easily found. This could be because Zoho does so much that there is a lot to search through.

Kory A.
COO en EE. UU.
Banca, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: GetApp

Great system without a crazy budget

5,0 hace 3 años

For the price, you get an amazing amount of tools for managing inventory. It has a great integration with Amazon and makes everything sync very easily.

Contras:

You can't segment customers based on purchase items.

Charl N.
Clerk en Sudáfrica
Contabilidad, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Easy inventory Management with Zoho Inventory!

5,0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Ease of use. Easy to track inventory. Can be used by multiple persons in a team.

Contras:

No issues as of yet. Very easy implementation and use.

owner en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, Trabajador autónomo

A Must For Small Businesses

5,0 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: Overall I'll say that anybody who owns a small business, ESPECIALLY in the business of reselling, absolutely needs to utilize a service like Zoho.

Zoho inventory for me is an essential part of my small business in reselling on websites like Amazon, Ebay, and Mercari. It really helps me to keep track of inventory and prices.

Contras:

There is not much to say that I don't like about this website. Unlike other softwares that I often complain have complicated UI's, this one I will say is just right.

Luke M.
Business Analyst en Canadá

Fit Our Client's Needs Very Well

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Although it's early the client has a much better grasp of their unique inventory management challenges and have been quickly adapting to a much more comprehensive solution that is ultimately easier to use

Our client, a trucking parts supplier, needed a warehouse/ inventory management system that would integrate with their new Shopify sales channel. The seamless integration and robust features of the software are what fit the bill for this particular business situation perfectly.

Contras:

For the Canadian market the accounting module of Zoho has some minor shortcomings when compared with more popular accounting solutions in the region.

Prop. en India
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 2-10 empleados

Zoho Inventory

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Solving all my issues in keeping a check on y stocks,in my different locations...

Cloud Based, Accurate Inventory Accounting,seamlessly works with zoho books.

Contras:

That i had to pay for Zoho Inventory seperately inspite purchasing zoho books,also its a lil long to get it to check all the shipment fulfilment process,should be a lil more customized ,like a click away

Abid A.
Group Head of Finance en Tanzania
Alimentación y bebidas, 11-50 empleados

Zoho Inventory for Trading business and Manufacturing concerns

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Though I am still exploring ZOHO Inventory but the best part was ease of use and instant impact on inventory management.

1- Its best for the Trading business. 2- The best thing is the ease of use. you don't have to be an accountant or a professional inventory manager to understand this software. 3- It is real-time. You don't have to wait for a department or server to process the command so that the information gets reflected. 4- Any prior period adjustment of cost or quantity, automatically adjust the costing and all the other accounts. 5- The best feature of Zoho is availability of customer service 24/7 6- For bulk data, you don't have to key in one by one. You just have to arrange the whole data in a specific format and upload it. 7- Composite items is the Bill of Material, which is gives you the option of calculating variances. 8- If you want to add an extra material, other than what is defined in the standard formula, you can do that. 9- The warehouse option helps you to keep track of inventory in each warehouse. While invoicing your customer, you can select the specific warehouse. 10- It is very well integrated with the ZOHO Books. 11- The Taxes can also be handled easily through Inventory module

Contras:

1- For large organizations where multiple levels of warehouses exist and they require different approvals before issuance and receiving of materials or products, ZOHO inventory doesn't seems to provide that functionality. 2- You cannot print delivery notes on ZOHO Inventory, for that you have to go to ZOHO Books. 3- If you want to receive a product on multiple purchase orders together, you cannot. You have to receive the product of one purchase order at a time. 4- You can specify a purchase or sales price of a product but you cannot specify that as per the supplier of customer.

Rishabh A.
Operations Manager en India
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 51-200 empleados

A Robust And A Well Designed Tool

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: It is a great tool for anyone looking to start off with E-commerce business and handling over 100 plus orders a month, to keep a track of the equipment or inventory.

There are plenty of options out there in the market for a well-integrated tool, however, the features in Zoho Desk come at a low cost and are at par with other players, the top features which I loved about the product are: 1) Order Management 2) Invoicing 3) Integration with other tools available 4) works closely with other Zoho Products 5) Ease of access 6) Reporting and Dashboard is better than other players in the same domain 7) Handles RMA easily

Contras:

Each tool comes with a few drawbacks though: 1) Lack of Equipment Rental feature 2) Composite Items feature doesn't function well, needs more tweaking from the user

Peter V.
COO en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Very complete management system. Take a while to set up and the integration with vendors is tough.

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Currently none because of frustration with setting everything up and some roadblocks I have run into. I really want to get this up and running so I can implement throughout my organization but the current challenges are driving me nutz.

Very complete! I like the overall feel and UI for this software. I like how it was thought about and implemented. I like that it offers many integrations and generally can do nearly everything I need it to do. I like how it is like lego's, I can select one module and then when ready set up another Zoho module and they will work together. Over all I like the product.

Contras:

Set up documentation could use some work. Getting stuck when so close to complete caused me to stop using it due to frustration. When returning, my trial was over before I completed the setup. I am not going to purchase until I know it will work and meet my needs. So now I am stuck using the free version when I want more. Meaningful documentation and/or help and I would already be a customer using the software. Instead I am aggravated and frustrated figuring out what my next step is. Use Zoho or look elsewhere.

President en Brasil
Salud, bienestar y deporte, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

Alternativas consideradas:

Easy to use and affordable

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: As I mentioned before, its probably the only software affordable that includes all the necessary features to run a small company like mine.

Integration with Shopify very easy. Pricing affordable with many features for a small company to afford.

Contras:

Clients with different currencies not easy. I am a company in Canada with Inventory in the USA and most of my customers are in USA.

Kelly C.
Ropa y moda, Trabajador autónomo

Best I've Found

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Prior to using Zoho I had never kept track of my expenses aside from the cost of the inventory itself. With Zoho Books, I've been able to keep track of my intangibles as well as physical inventory.

I have tried out so many different accounting software apps, and this is the one I've found works the best for me. I have a very small business, just me, and the revenue is still pretty low. So it is such a relief that my entire budget doesn't have to go to monthly fees, and that I didn't have to take the time to build my own. So many great features, and the developers are constantly adding new things, (that you can vote on!). I've only had to contact customer service a few times, but the times I have, they have been very personable and patient.

Contras:

My only feature that I really need is that I need to be able to delete custom fields even after I've used them. I've added some fields that were later added by the developers, and that means that even though I'm not using them anymore, that's one custom field slot used up.

Ellen Y.
COO en Canadá
Comercio minorista, 2-10 empleados

Great for Inventory!

4,0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: The customer service is fairly decent ... they are hard to connect with sometimes being that they are all based in India and I'm in North America.

I like the detailed invoices, the ability to run all sorts of reports and the capability of doing invoicing/inventory etc all in one program.

Contras:

Ok .. here is the biggest con for this product. It doesn't automatically synch with woocommerce. I had to buy an additional 2 synch connectors to use this with my online store. you would think in this day and age that it would automatically synch, but I have to implement Kloud connector to link woo commerce to Zoho and a second one to synch it back ... at a cost of an additional $30 USD per connector per month. Gets to be costly.

Vallabhan C.
Ops en
Artículos deportivos, 11-50 empleados
Fuente: GetApp

Just the kind of business apps that any small-medium biz would need

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Our startup has small teams,some of who work in different locations. We have been comfortably managing our core ops on Zoho Books & Inventory very well. Our management team also has access to data at all times. The mobile app is an excellent add-on that comes for free. It supports bar code scanning, which is a blessing if you need to handle several SKUs and process large orders. I had initially tried Quick Books paired with a third-party inventory module, but I got tired of it quickly and had to drop it. Zoho wins over competitors hands down !

It handles most day to day business processes of any product/service business with ease. The UI is very clean and easy to use. It is very unlikely that you would come across software bugs

Contras:

For its scope and target segment, I have to really try hard to say something negative about Zoho Inventory.

Brett D.
President en EE. UU.
Oficina ejecutiva, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Love the Concept, reality is that its not ready for ecommerce

2,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Poor. I ran out of room on the cons: lack of business acumen. No ability to convert or auto convert specific sales transactions from various sales channels to final invoice in zoho books. The funny thing in discussing the sales order to invoice issue, "So many people ask for the capability". Crazy idea for an ecommerce co with multiple landing pages, Social media, and various sales channels. We have attempted to work with Zoho One and Zoho Inventory because I love the concept of having all the various systems on a single platform. You would think the mitigation of risk in todays world of ecommerce might be accomplished. I think what Zoho has perfected is the proverbial "Jack of all trades and master of none". There are simply countless holes, errors, and omissions that for one reason or another Zoho's Development team have not addressed or can not get to because the list of fixes is too long.

proposed functionality and inter connectivity with CRM, campaign, books, etc... Too bad it does not work I do like the chat to support, although they rarely have answers. When attempting to chat to support tonight for the below issues the system turned it into an email. Hopefully they will get back to us over the next 2-3 days.

Contras:

Does not work or function properly. example 1) ~500 transactions via amazon merchant fulfilled. Inventory was out of sync within 2 days. Orders stopped being pushed from amazon into our system as sales orders and the customer service issues ensued. Zoho had no answer and we turned off the inventory. Most if not all 3rd party consultants we have spoken to advocate back end fixes using Zoho Creator and deluge. example 2) We add a new zoho one license for a consultant yesterday. a) the new email assigned to the consutlant does not work. b) zoho inventory decides to do a reset asking the consultant and all of our employees to walk thru the start up menu. Upon enabling zoho inventory once again, all of our transactions except those for the past 4 days are accurately in zoho inventory are in the system as sales orders. Upon review of our amazon marketplace zoho inventory integration it was turned off. Upon attempting to enable the amazon marketplace integration the application immediately recognized our credentials. Just missing last 4 days sales orders. No integration with shipstation, its on their roadmap. No ability to concurrently hold and run amazon merchant fulfilled and amazon FBA inventory, not supported by zoho inventory. Its either one or another. Zoho flow integrator is limited and most 3rd party consultants laugh when you ask about using the application to resolve some of the funcationality issues between the various zoho applications.

Comercio minorista, Trabajador autónomo

The best Small business tools

4,0 hace 3 años

I love how easy it was to intergrate with ebay. the listings synced over, the orders, the customer profile, everything. Hands down the easiest and most time and cost sufficient program i hvae tried.

Contras:

i love all the different Apps available, but im not sure if i c an get one app for a certain price and it work completely without having to purchase another subscriptiion for another service.

Bob G.
President en EE. UU.
Producción de alimentos, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
Fuente: GetApp

More funtionality than some of the programs out there.

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: So far so good, it the product that we have selected for our business and has met our needs. We tried several others but choose this one and have been happy. The product is dependable and has not had any glitches so far. We would recommend this products to other users.

We tried several products however most of them lack the function of being able to track items needed to produce your final product. Most of them are just an inventory product but lack the options needed for those of us that manufacture our own products. Once you find a product that does have these features they are pricey and difficult to use with little to no instructions. Then there is the problem of enabling them to sync with your accounting software like Quickbooks. This product has all of these features and is the reason we are using it.

Contras:

The screen resolution and display may need to be adjusted. We noticed that the side bar on the left does not open all the way and is partially covered by the mainscreen. It would also be nice if someone would come up with a program that automatically generated a product SKU number instead of always having to manually create these.

Arjun A.
CEO en India
Sector textil, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: GetApp

Good for Trading, should improvise for manufacturing companies

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I've found a way around to add BOM using composite item feature but Zoho definitely should consider including Bill of materials option in the inventory. it is literally impossible for a manufacturing company to use this software without BOM. otherwise it's really good, nicely integrated with Zoho books

I loved the Composite item feature but multiple bundling option could be more helpful and less time consuming.

Contras:

Lack of Bill of materials. As a manufacturing and trading company it becomes extremely difficult to increase stock without BOM.

Urszula U.
ECommerce Consultant en Polonia
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: GetApp

Zoho Inventory is a simple tool for simple shops

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I have been working with this application for over 1 year now. It changes step by step in a good direction but still there are some obstacles for importing/exporting data, duplicates and simple product management.

easy to use, simple configuration, many integrations with accounting software and shops via connectors or built-in with Shopify.

Contras:

it is still under development. There are no bundled or configurable products that exist in eCommerce world. It makes the stock management a little bit tricky. In the business world SKU data is an indicator of the product. In Zoho Inventory it is an item name... and SKU. Sometimes I do not understand the logic behind some rules.