15 años ayudando a las empresas argentinas
a elegir el mejor software

Opiniones de Get Connected

Sobre Get Connected

Promueve oportunidades de voluntariado, registra voluntarios, realiza un seguimiento de sus horas, comunícate e informa sobre sus actividades.

Descubre más sobre Get Connected

Contras:

I wouldn't email and wouldn't get a response for days to a week. I was always talking to someone new, so there was no relationship built.

Valoraciones de Get Connected

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Get Connected tiene una valoración global de 4,4 estrellas sobre 5 según las 93 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Get Connected antes?

Filtrar opiniones (93)

Heather
Heather
Operations Manager en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados

Beautiful and flexible

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Largely really good! The app is just so-so, and there are places that would have been nice to see some changes/more options, but overall it's really good.

The capacity to really build community through the platform is awesome. It's easy to brand to look like everything else you're doing.

Contras:

It's pretty pricey and there's a bit of a learning curve for sure.

hace 3 años

Heather, Thank you so much for your review of Get Connected! We're so glad you're here. Absolutely appreciate your feedback and insights. Check back in for updates/enhancements and new features! We're always here to support!

Travis
Mgr. of Floor Experiences and Volunteers en EE. UU.
Museos e instituciones, 51-200 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Huge Upgrade from Previous Volunteer Management Software

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall, Get Connected has been a major upgrade from my previous management software. It is a continuous learning process, both for me, my co-workers, and my volunteers, but it has helped immensely toward my goals of integrating all volunteer activity and data into a single platform. The public webpage that connects directly to our organizations home site also feels like a big bonus - I don't think a lot of other products offer that feature.

The customizability of the website. Having the option to create my own custom pages and spotlights is really nice, and helpful for users to see lots of information about our volunteer program before they sign up.

Contras:

This software has proven very difficult for me to use with older volunteers (retirees, etc.). There are some minor features about it that are not the most user-friendly or intuitive, and older generations of people have a harder time figuring out the nuances. Also, it feels like Get Connected tries to be a "one size fits all" type of management software, which for the most part is okay, but my volunteer program is somewhat unique and very diverse, and it doesn't work for some of what we do. For example, a lot of my volunteers do things offsite or not scheduled, and these things can be very difficult to capture throught the software.

el año pasado

Hi Travis, We really appreciate your thoughtful review. We're so glad to hear that Get Connected has helped you reach your goal for centralizing volunteer data and activity all in one place. We're also pleased to hear how much you like the customizable aspect of the volunteer website. We look forward to all the things your volunteer program accomplishes with your new platform! Best, Annelise

Cindy
Data and Program Support Specialist en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 51-200 empleados

Great product

3,0 hace 3 años

I like that the Qualifications page allows us to allow and prevent people from registering for certain opportunities. This allows us to increase the safety of clients.

Contras:

The site is not user-friendly for site managers, managers, and users because it is not intuitive enough. I also do not like the integration of Sterling because when people do not complete their background check orders, the site blocks them from going back and completing it again. There are also some simple features that I believe should be available and when I submit a ticket, staff ask me to write a suggestion for the "suggestion box".

hace 3 años

Hi, Cindy, thank you for your feedback. We're here at Customer Experience to support you and your software and would be happy to talk about solutions that could work for the Sterling background checks integration and your program's needs. However, the background checks function is an integration and we are unable to change the way in which Sterling conducts background checks with their software. We would be able to share how you can turn on or off your customizations within Get Connected to guide you to the outcome that best suits your program. We're always happy to hear ideas from you on how to improve Get Connected for our clients. We do love to keep the product suggestion forum open to clients as there you can share ideas with other Get Connected users, especially as we navigate changes to the software that would affect all clients or involve a longer development time. Please reach out to us any time! We're happy to help! Keep your eyes open for new training coming the in new year!

Stacy
Volunteer Services Manager en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 51-200 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Recruit and coordinate help you need quickly

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: While the set up and implementation was really hard for me, the company took my feedback and has created a more hands-on implementation process for new users (which is awesome). The training required on the front end is a time investment and can be a little intimidating for some, and some of our volunteers who aren't comfortable with computers struggled a little. That being said, with some training materials built and after getting comfortable using different features, the platform does make recruitment and tracking so much easier. There are so many useful tools that have made the past year of trying to respond to a pandemic MUCH, much more successful than if we were using the tools we had before (meaning, manually responding to inquiries). We have a really large volunteer program (upwards of 9,000 volunteers coming through the program in a year), and this system has made it much easier to communicate important information quickly and mobilize help when it's needed LIGHTNING FAST. I think that the investment in time/training up front is worth it, though I would plan to set resources and staff time aside to really devote to getting comfortable using the platform (so you can then devote time/resources to making sure your volunteers are supported in using it).

We were able to recruit people VERY quickly to get the right amount of people to help in really dire situations throughout the last year. Some features we like: Scheduling features, qualifications, eBlasts, shifts, check-in/kiosk, automatic notifications, customization and look/feel of website, customer service that helps with brainstorming/finding solutions, the company's responsiveness/adaptability to feedback, Teams/group volunteering featuers, and features for grouping together volunteer opportunities (making it easier to run dynamic reporting, share certain types of opportunities with new volunteers, etc)

Contras:

Not user friendly for older users/non-tech friendly folks; some features that we sought out DO exist, but not necessarily in the way we needed them to work; some reporting/filters seem counter-intuitive to working with the population system was built for (ex: very difficult to narrow down active, current volunteers based on how recently they "worked" or submitted hours); does require a LOT of training for both staff and volunteers

hace 3 años

Stacy, Thank you so much for your review and feedback here! We're so glad to hear Get Connected meets your needs and your organization was so quickly able to mobilize the volunteers you needed in an emergency. As always, our Customer Experience team is here to support your site. Please do reach out to us at any time!

Hillary
Volunteer Coordinator en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 10.000+ empleados

Get Connected Galaxy Review

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I have had great experience with Get Connected. It is very helpful in managing volunteers and it is easy to use.

I enjoy the ease of this software. It is very user friendly and intuitive. The previous software I worked with was the opposite so it is refreshing to no longer deal with that.

Contras:

I wish that the software had a function where you could print mailing labels for event invitations to users.

hace 3 años

Hi, Hillary! Thank you for your feedback here on Get Connected by Galaxy Digital. We're grateful you've chosen Get Connected as your volunteer management platform and that you're finding it's meeting the needs of your program well. For the printing of labels for mailings, while there isn't a direct integration I know that our Customer Experience team can support you in finding a solution. Please reach out to us at any time, we're happy to help!

Savanna
Volunteer Engagement and Events Manager en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 11-50 empleados

GET CONNECTED!!

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Get Connected helps us bridge the gap between nonprofits and volunteers. It is bringing our community together to collaborate on how to make our community better and safer for all.

The product is very easy to use and is user friendly. There are so many helpful tools that many any situation seem possible. The features are awesome for the nonproducts as well as for the users (volunteers).

Contras:

I don't think I dislike anything, as the team tries to make upgrades based on our feedback. I do want the calendar to sync to Outlook for Microsoft.

hace 3 años

Savanna, Thank you so much for your review here! We're so glad you're seeing the software support your nonprofit's goals in making an impact! We're always here with our Customer Experience team for support if you need us!

Kayla
Community Engagement and Special Events Manager en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Review of Get Connected

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I'm very excited with the possibilities Get Connected offers. So far our experience has been positive and I look forward to adding more of our programs onto Get Connected. To our programs using Galaxy Digital, it has been a VERY helpful tool.

Get Connected has a lot of options for large agencies with multiple volunteer programs. With the appropriate upgrades, each program has a chance to operate independently of other programs utilizing the same Get Connected subscription. We are still in the process of onboarding all of our programs, but so far the outlook is very positive and I'm really looking forward to seeing our agency using this resource to its full capacity (we're getting there!). On top of that, the Get Connected team is incredibly responsive in providing help and support to users.

Contras:

Get Connected can be hard to use for volunteers and staff who aren't very "techie", especially the older generation. This can make progress slow if you are transferring from one software to this one as both staff and volunteers become used to the new program. There are also certain levels of inflexibility with the program that requires creative workarounds. In many ways, you have to be prepared to shape your program to how Get Connected is setup instead of vice-versa.

hace 2 años

Hi Kayla, It's great to hear that Get Connected has been so successful in helping you manage multiple volunteer programs at different geographic locations! Keep your eyes open for upcoming training for Get Connected Site Managers to help you make the most of your system.

Marty
Director of Monitoring & Evaluation en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

It's Great if You Know How to Use it.

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall, our experience has been good; definitely better than what we had previously. Based on some surveys, our volunteers do not seem to be as impressed or fond of it. I could be a learning opportunity for us to find a way to create more value for them.

This system has some great features and unfortunately they are not used to the best of our ability. Keeping up with everything is a full time job; our volunteer coordinators don't have that luxury, and I, as the site manager have too many other job responsibilities to be able to devote the time needed. Hopefully, that will change in the near future and we will be able to create and hire someone specifically for this.On the end user side it seems to be easy to navigate; managing it is not as easy-remembering where to find certain features is not always intuitive.

Contras:

Retrieving the data you are needing is not easy. You have to know exactly what order to add filters, and those available filters do not always give the options you are needing. For example, If I want to know who responded to an opportunity and which of those actually served/attended-can't do that. That seems like a common bit of information an organization would like to know.It would be great to be able to receive emails/notifications through the app.

el año pasado

Hi Marty, We really appreciate you leaving a review of Get Connected. Thank you for making us aware of the challenges you're having with the filtering. Please let us know if we can help with any of the system nuances; the Customer Experience team is here to support you! Reach out to [email protected] Best, Annelise

Fuente de la reseña

I have used this product for 6 years and have always been very happy with it.

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: It allows our community to have a portal for volunteering.

Easy to use and allows people from different skill levels to navigate it easily. It is a great portal for volunteers and agencies.

Contras:

Sometimes I have to remember the steps to accomplish a task that I do not do frequently. I have to go to the help screen and figure out what it is called to search.

hace 3 años

Thank you so much for your review here and for being a part of the Get Connected community for many years. We're glad you're here!

Rachel
Rachel
Community Engagement Director en EE. UU.
Filantropía
Fuente de la reseña

Easy for managers and for users!

5,0 hace 6 años

Get Connected has a clean and modern look, and it is easy for administrators to make updates, customize, and gather data. They offer training videos for all types of users and are quick to answer support questions.

Contras:

To sign up for a volunteer activity you must have an account. As a volunteer management agency, this is actually a pro, but some users do not like creating an account.

hace 3 años

Rachel, Thank you for your review here! We're so glad your Get Connected site is supporting you with an easy to use volunteer management solution. That is our mission and our Customer Experience team is always here to support when needed. Keep up the great work!

Leola
Director of Equity and Resource Development en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados

Get Connected Saves the Day for our United Way

5,0 hace 3 años

We love how easy this software is to use - for our organization and for our volunteers. Ease of navigation is huge when you are working with a population that includes people who may not be particularly tech savvy.

Contras:

I wish that the ReDi disaster response module were available for free. Of course. :) We are a small, but mighty nonprofit, looking to manage our disaster response efforts through Get Connected. At this time, we are unable to afford it. But! The team at Galaxy Digital and the Get Connected support staff worked with us to find a solution that works for us within the Get Connected platform.

hace 3 años

Leola, Thank you for your review here! We're so glad to hear that Get Connected has saved the day for your United Way! As always, our Customer Experience team is here to support you! Reach out with any needs or questions and look forward to seeing you at upcoming training events!

Michele
Executive Director en EE. UU.
Organización cívica y social, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

As a volunteer center, we are pleased with the ease of use and the look of GC for our users.

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: It is our main tool to connect volunteers across seven counties in Southern New Jersey.

The easy to use functionality. And that we can connected with other volunteer centers who are on the same platform.

Contras:

We are connected to another Volunteer Center but we cannot filter out our own agencies and needs. Users on in our local area cannot easily filter out the other Volunteer Center Agencies and needs.

hace 3 años

Michele, Thank you so much for your review here! We're grateful you're a part of the Get Connected community and that your program is able to reach so many and make an impact in your community. Please feel free to contact Customer Experience any time and we can support you in the filter needs you mentioned.

Shelby
Civic Engagement Grad en EE. UU.
Educación superior, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Best volunteer management software on the market!

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Our user engagement has increased by 38%.

This tool allows administrators to have master control over the site. Users can easily view and respond to volunteer opportunities. Agencies can quickly and easily export their responses. The best part for our organization is the automated reminder and confirmation emails. The customer care team is top-notch and they respond quickly.

Contras:

Using this software as a manager takes a little bit of training, especially as a manager. The dependence on an email address as the user's login or check-in has resulted in some users having multiple accounts.

hace 3 años

Shelby, So excited to hear your user engagement has increased by 38%! We're always here to help with any training necessary and so grateful you're a part of the Get Connected community.

Dominique
Volunteer Coordinator en EE. UU.
Alimentación y bebidas, 11-50 empleados

FRFB Get Connected Review

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: The last non-profit company I worked for utilized a different software for recording and engagement...it can't even compare to Get Connected. There is an ease to Get Connected that I haven't experienced with any other database management for profit and non-profit purposes. And if I have any questions, I can always reach out to Tech Support.

It's a one stop shop! I can easily access the information I'm looking for and pull reports as needed.

Contras:

Some functions have too many steps and sometimes the steps just don't make sense. I should be able to do and access whatever I need to for a specific volunteer right from their account but it doesn't always happen.

hace 3 años

Dominique, We're so glad Get Connected is meeting your program's needs! Please reach out to our Customer Experience team at any time with your questions or needs. Keep your eyes open for upcoming trainings for Get Connected Site Managers in the New Year to help you make the most of your software so that you can keep making an impact in your community. We're here for you!

Vincent
Project Manager en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Works Great.

4,0 hace 2 años

Being able to have a centralized location for our volunteer data and locations.

Contras:

Not so great on the support. Responses would become lengthy, videos would become confusing, and overall wishing more of a person to person call bound vs. all over email.

el año pasado

Hi Vincent, Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with Get Connected and the impact it has made on centralizing your data. We look forward to seeing the long-term benefits Get Connected has on your volunteer programming!

Carolynne
chair of steering committee en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

We are very pleased with the software and the prompt help we have received from Galaxy. Digital.

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: We are just getting started in our area with building our volunteer base. Everyone is excited about the possibilities.

It has plenty of help menus and seems to be rather self explanatory. Also any question we could not find in the help menus was answered quickly by customer service. The initial training was easy to understand. They also provided a video link so we could all view it again when we need to refresh our memories.

Contras:

There are so many features that it is going to take me a while to learn all that we can do. After 4 months, I don't think I have used more than 1/3 of the features. But we will get there.

hace 3 años

Carolynne, Thank you for your review. We're so glad you're a part of the Get Connected community. As always, our Customer Experience team is here to support using any new features and implementing new strategies for your site. Contact us any time!

McKenzie
Clinic Coordinator en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 11-50 empleados

Galaxy Digital Overall Review- Healthcare Setting

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: The overall experience has been good, but there are several learning curves and nuances that we have had to create to make the system work for us instead of the system doing itself.

The calendar feature is very useful to see who is scheduled.

Contras:

Making it easier for organizations that don't do one off events. We have very intricate need at our clinics and that makes this system a bit more difficult to use because it is a very broad system.

hace 2 años

Hi McKenzie, Thank you for leaving us a review! We're happy to hear that Get Connected has been useful for scheduling your volunteers. Please let us know if we can help with any of those system nuances; the Customer Experience team is here to support you!

Susanne
Community Coordinator - Inclusion Network en Canadá
Fuente de la reseña

Software is great. Service support excels!

5,0 hace 6 años

Ease of use. Both agencies and volunteers are able to register and navigate around the site intuitively. Add into it the fact that it is visually appealing, and it makes for a great user experience.

Contras:

Some users are overwhelmed by the number of automatic responses, but that just encourages them to make refinements to their selection of interests, fans and causes.

hace 3 años

Suzanne, Thank you for your review! We strive to deliver easy to use software solutions for organizations just like yours and always seek to offer amazing customer support. We're here when you need and grateful for your being a part of the Get Connected community.

Administración educativa, 51-200 empleados

Good customer service and

5,0 hace 3 años

I like the hours tracking tool that shows where our students volunteer. The customer service team is very helpful and quick.

Contras:

You have to "respond to a need" on the site (basically register for things) but it confuses our students a lot that they have to do this before submitting hours.

hace 3 años

We're so glad you're loving how Get Connected is supporting your student's volunteerism! Please reach out to us for continued support any time and keep your eyes open for upcoming trainings where we help you make the most of the software for your program!

Amanda
Community Impact & Volunteer Center Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Easy to use, great for agencies

3,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: Pros: -Easy-to-use interface for agencies and admin.
-Improvements happening regularly with system.
-Dashboard on Admin side is very helpful for at-a-glance
Cons: -Look of software from user side is still a tad outdated.
-Would enjoy some additional view options from admin side that allowed you to search or filter for needs or agencies by more than just the few options currently provided. (Ex: when viewing all Needs from the admin side, being able to sort by or view Age requirements, rather than viewing things from the user side only.)
-No contact info included on opportunities
-Email blast user interface is very simplistic

hace 8 años

Hi Amanda! Thanks for your great feedback. We are always working to improve our system and are working on key Manager Panel updates in our August enhancement release designed to greatly augment your user experience. Stay tuned for upcoming announcements!

George
Admin Team en Canadá
Aprendizaje en línea, 11-50 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

Great Platform

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Overall great platform to use for volunteer management.

Easy to use and set up. The platform is plug and play and very friendly to technology adverse individuals.

Contras:

Reporting is not as straightforward and the custom has bugs however the customer support is very responsive and the team constantly makes updated and fixes bugs.

hace 3 años

George, Thanks so much for your review of Get Connected. We appreciate your insights and are always here with our customer experience team to support!

Megan
Executive Director en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

We love that Get Connected has increased volunteerism in our communities!

5,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: Our Get Connected platform - found at www.volunteermain.com - has been a wonderful new tool for our communities and has provided an ease to volunteering that hasn't previously been available. The users and agencies appreciate the ease of use and the users especially love the email feature that they are notified via email of new needs. The support staff has been wonderful and made the entire set-up process very easy. We look forward to continuing to grow our traffic on the site and keep increasing the volunteer impact within our communities.

hace 3 años

Megan, We're so glad to hear how much Get Connected has increased your volunteerism efforts in your community! Wonderful! We're always conducting regular trainings for our clients on new ways to increase traffic and engagement on your volunteer site. Thanks so much for being here.

Ashley
Generation Coordinator en EE. UU.

Advanced Events

3,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: Overall, our experience with GetConnected has been positive and a great improvement over the last system we used. They answer questions very quickly and respond to problems in a timely manner. I wish that the Advanced Events system was a little more flexible in how we could set up the events, especially since we have a lot of multi-day events with shifts. And, the group sign-up feature isn't the easiest for our users.

hace 8 años

Hi there, Ashley! Thanks for the kind words about Customer Care. Our clients' feedback is at the forefront of all our planned system enhancements, so you'll be happy to know that updates to the Advanced Events system are currently scheduled for Fall 2016 - stay tuned!

Shelly
EE. UU.

Get Connected Review

4,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: I just started with my company a couple of months prior to the upgrade so for me it was a little overwhelming. I had just started learning the old system when the new one was put into action. I have to admit it was quite intimidating. With the help of some of the ladies from your customer care department, it has gotten a lot easier for me. I am still learning everyday and I hope to one day know the system in and out.

hace 3 años

Hi, Shelly! Thank you so much for your review and feedback here. As always, our Customer Experience team is here to support - reach out to join in on any new training we have coming up!

Maggie
Volunteer Engagement Coordinator en EE. UU.

Excellent

5,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: Customer service is exemplary (Nina is awesome!) whenever there is a problem they are quick to fix it, everyone listens to what we say and add it to enhancements. Super easy to use externally, things such as making surveys could be easier to make internally.

hace 3 años

Maggie, Thank you so much. We do strive to continuously deliver a positive customer service experience for all of our Get Connected users. We also love hearing your feedback and insights so that we can continue to grow in ways that best serve our clients. Really appreciate your insights here.