Sobre TutorCruncher

Sistema de gestión empresarial de tutoría que ofrece hojas de asistencia, programación, nómina, facturación y capacidades de coincidencia tutor-alumno.

Descubre más sobre TutorCruncher

The online payment integration and system (Stripe, credit request, subscription, pay run) has been the most beneficial to us.

Contras:

Editing repeating lessons can be confusing and unintuitive.

Valoraciones de TutorCruncher

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

TutorCruncher tiene una valoración global de 4,6 estrellas sobre 5 según las 144 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

Filtrar opiniones (144)

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado TutorCruncher antes?

Filtrar opiniones (144)

Jason R.
Jason R.
Fuente de la reseña

A must for all tutoring businesses

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Life-changing. Seriously. Before this we were with Learnspeed and it was far less user-friendly and we were spending more.

It looks so professional to all our customers. All our tutors easily understand how to use it without nearly any training. Customers are very comfortable logging in and giving us their CC. Overall, just fantastic.

Contras:

Every once in awhile I'll come across a missing feature. I then need to create a personal bot for our company that makes up for it. For example, it lacks PayPal integration for paying our teachers/tutors.

hace 2 años

What a great review, Jason. We're really thankful for your feedback! I hope the benefits continue to rack up for your company, there are also some big improvements coming in the next few weeks as to how we can pay out to your tutors via TutorCruncher. We'll let you know as those improvements go live!

Ronshea E.
CEO en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Amazing customer support and system overall!

5 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: The business is simply much easier to manage with TutorCruncher! Everything is basically all in one place and affordable for a startup company! Most importantly, TutorCruncher continues to upgrade and implement new innovative features which are key to keeping up with and staying ahead of the ever-evolving tutoring industry. Thanks, TutorCruncher for being the best in the game!

I can't stress how pleased I am with the TutorCruncher system. We are a fairly new tutoring company and this tutor management system has allowed us to present our company in a very professional way. From the tutor profile listings on our website, email reminders, one-click links (LessonSpace) down to the Transfer Wise payment / Accounting system, we are very happy with how we were able to create and integrate the system and make it our own.

Contras:

There was a bit of a learning curve at first, but the videos help out a great deal. Batch scheduling can be super time-consuming. I wish there was a way to import an excel spreadsheet of client/student's name, date, and times especially if it's the same students and times for the entire school year. It would be great to offer the learning path, electronic assignments, and test because it would save us time and resources from having to go out of the TutorCruncher software for those necessary features.

Alternativas consideradas: TutorBird

Razones para cambiar a TutorCruncher: Affordable, free trial, and the free version where we are able to try it out first.

hace 5 meses

Hi Ronshea, Thank you so much for your lovely review! It's great to hear that the platform has helped your new tutoring company. We are excited to continue working with you in the future! :)

Adrian L.
Founder en RU

TutorCruncher is Excellent

5 la semana pasada Nuevo

Comentarios: TutorCruncher is an excellent software package that collates all the tutoring information you require in one central place. It has been an invaluable tool to help us provide tutoring to disadvantaged children along the length and breadth of the UK. We have no hesitation at all in recommending TutorCruncher.

The analytic function that provides real time information is truly excellent and allows you to keep on-top of your business. The system also provides helpful integration between tutor payments and billing to paying clients. It provides a fantastic repository for information about tutors, lessons and clients which is absolutely essential for any tutoring business.

Contras:

The integration between TutroCruncher and our website is not as smooth as it could be. But we have overcome that with other software.

Vicky V.
Owner en Países Bajos

Good quality software

3 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Good! Apart from the two improvements I wrote about, I love TutorCruncher and I think you did a great job at building it.

The number of options available and the fact that it simply works. Other types of software don't always work, so I was happy to see TutorCruncher does what it is supposed to do. I like the number of options and the client-student system works really well, as does the invoicing.

Contras:

Two things: 1) The software does not work intuitively. Options are difficult to find and are not where a client expects them to be. I'd advise you to work with someone who knows about customer experience in software and who is willing to update the software with your customer in mind. As a client, the software has clearly been designed by someone who is good at building software, but who is not specialised in customer experience. 2) Translations. These options are horrible. There are many words one can translate in TutorCruncher, but once I did, the original English terms appeared on the invoices, still. When I asked about this, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] told me the translations are just there 'for you'. For me? I don't get why it works like this. I'd advise you to either a) make sure the translated terms appear throughout TutorCruncher as well as - most importantly! - on the invoice to the client's customers, so that the client won't have to build a new invoice using Moustache. And b), I'd also be interested to work with you to translate the software to Dutch or other European languages. In that way, your clients won't have to translate at all, and it will provide you with the opportunity to start selling the software here in the Netherlands (as there is no Dutch software available atm).

hace 2 años

Hi Vicky, Thanks so much for your review! It is really great to hear that you are enjoying using our system. With regards to the translation part of our system, there seems to be a bit of confusion. Our translations work for end users only (clients, tutors, student), which is why you will not be be able to see these changes on your admin profile. We are always working to improve our system, so we would be very happy to get in touch with you and get a bit more feedback about what we could do to improve our translations and the easy of use of the system! Please feel free to write us a quick email.

Amber S.
CEO en Canadá
Fuente de la reseña

Tutor Cruncher Does The Crunching So We Don’t Need To!

5 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: Overall, while there are always learning curves for all, Tutor Cruncher's team has worked seamlessly with our team to ensure that the transition and daily use is smooth. I, personally, appreciate that I can gather questions from my team and take them to the Tutor Cruncher team and we can dialogue about them. This communication makes for an amazing working relationship!

As we grew as a Tutoring Agency, it was great to have a system that already had thought of how such a business operates so that the transition could be seamless for our team and our customers.

Contras:

As with any software, there are improvements that with time can be expected. Our tutoring team would love there to be a built-in spell check for reports and outgoing emails!

CEO en Canadá
Aprendizaje en línea, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Very good tutoring management platform - has some downsides but overall I highly recommend it

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: TutorCruncher has been and still is a very good solution to my tutor management needs. My company relies on TC as a sign-up and login portal, making it super convenient and easy to professionally manage tutors and the tutoring itself, and appear professional too, all without doing much work!

It is easy to use and appears professional to most people, has lots of automaticity in-built you don't need to set up yourself.

Contras:

Overall the UX design is a little confusing and looks a bit outdated, and the support staff take a while to get back to you (but not that long, just not instant).

Alternativas consideradas: Teachable

Razones para cambiar a TutorCruncher: Because it has much more features and an overall solid 'build' - everything you need is there and overall well laid out, for an affordable price. As long as you don't compete with my business in Canada (lol), I recommend using TutorCruncher.

hace 2 años

Hi, Thanks so much for getting in touch! We are very happy to hear that you are enjoying our platform. We are always looking for ways to improve and update our system, so we will be sure to pass your suggestions from changes regarding UX and other areas onto our team!

Tim H.
Owner en Canadá

A Reliable Teaching CRM

4 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: Positive and overall helpful and needed for day-to-day operations of my business.

It seems to be built by someone with experience in tutoring or teaching. It has everything needed to manage clientele with some areas that could be expanded for more expansive use.

Contras:

The inability to integrate several payment options like Paypal, amazon, etc. And not being able to pay in my currency (CAD).

Alternativas consideradas: TutorBird

Razones para cambiar a TutorCruncher: I liked the logo, I liked the simple and clear website presentation, I liked the youtube videos that had a consistent image as the main video image to make finding instructional videos easier.

hace 5 meses

Hi Tim, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! It's great to hear that TutorCruncher has helped with the day-to-day operations of your agency. We are excited to continue working with you in the future! :)

Stefanie V.
Co-Owner en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Has made life much easier

5 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall, the customer service for Tutor Cruncher is great. They get back to me with questions very quickly and are always professional.

There are many features about this software that have made our lives much easier. We no longer have to use sheets to keep track of each individual client. The software keeps track of the hours, sends automatic reminders for payments, keeps track of much money is remaining in a clients account. It keeps track of documents and communication as well.

Contras:

Some of the features have been harder to figure out.

Jason G.

Great Software

5 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Amazing experience

The software is very easy to use, it allows easy scheduling, payment requests, and invoicing.

Contras:

It can be hard to find the perfect settings, but support are amazing and will guide you all the way.

Mark H.
Fuente de la reseña

Good bit of kit to aid running your business.

5 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Like anything new. At first it was difficult to navigate, but the more I use it the better it gets.

Easy to keep track of multiple things in one place.

Contras:

Not having total control, even as an administrator.

Ajla D.
Head of Marketing and Recruitment en RU
Aprendizaje en línea, 2-10 empleados

Best software

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I just love it. Its a great software with so many features that you can make use of

I came across Tutorcruch software in January 20, i wished i had come across before. I just love this system. Because of how smart it is, it has allowed me to develop new product and services

Contras:

The coding part, but since i have passed all details to my IT officer who helps me with everything.

Alternativas consideradas: Blackboard Learn

Razones para elegir TutorCruncher: I wanted a software where i am able to see everything i am doing and in addition i can look at my clients progress

Software anterior: 10to8

Razones para cambiar a TutorCruncher: More friendly for younger students

hace 2 años

Hi Ajla, Thank you so much for your review! We are also very excited that you chose to use TutorCruncher and are enjoying it see much. We look forward to continuing to work with you!

Alexander K.
Fuente de la reseña

Infinitely valuable tool for a small-medium sized tutoring business

5 hace 2 años

Sockets provide out-of-box integration with our own cloud-based platform and CRM Everything from billing, merchant services, tutor matching, online whiteboard integration is provided by TutorCruncher Simple job/lessons workflow Easy customizable forms and workflows

Contras:

Socket needs to be better documented and provide more customization Hosting option is too expensive Should provide customer support in US timezones

Alternativas consideradas: Oases Online

Razones para elegir TutorCruncher: Tutorcruncher has a better integration option with my website and CRM system More customization options available Better integration with billing and merchant services The smaller company provides better tech support and a more personal experience

Software anterior: Teachworks

Razones para cambiar a TutorCruncher: Same as above

hace 2 años

Hi Alexander, Great to see that you're getting a lot out of TutorCruncher so far! Your pro list and benefits cover a lot of the points we're really proud of, so we're chuffed about that. I've made a note for us to work harder on upgrading the Socket documentation, and tech support from a US timezone is on the way too. Thanks again, Fionn

Lizbeth D.

Highly Recommend

5 hace 7 meses

TutorCruncher is a wonderful Tutoring Platform for any size business. I own a small tutoring business and this has been a reliable resource the company uses every day. The organization and layout of the client and student information is great. Tracking of lessons, reporting, and invoicing features are vital and are presented in a user-friendly way. There are many options to integrate other great platforms such as Zoom for virtual lessons. Additionally, the customization features are extensive. Overall, exceptional.

Contras:

Starting out with this platform can be a bit rough. The categorization and functionality are challenging to get used to at first. However, there is a magnificent support team including [SENSITIVE CONTENT] that guides a new user through the platform and how to get the most out of it, also troubleshoot any concerns.

hace 7 meses

Hi Lizbeth, Thank you so much for your lovely review! It's great to hear that TutorCruncher has helped your tutoring agency & the switch hasn't been too difficult. We are excited to continue working with you in the future! :)

Pippa B.

Changed my company dramatically

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: It’s a fantastic product, with fantastic support. I can’t believe anyone would sign up to Tutorcruncher and regret it.

It saves you hiring an admin person. It streamlined invoicing. With TutorCruncher running in the background, you can focus all your efforts into building your company and making it better. I was pretty nervous as a CRM is such a vital aspect of the business and difficult to change once started. But I never looked backed after.

Contras:

The only real Con for me, is that it’s designed for an agency. So has all the features you would expect for self employed tutors. My tutoring business is a company and everyone is paid by PAYE, I wish I could turn all the self employed features off. Eg, the amount Tutorcruncher tells tutors that have earth, is not what they get in their wages. Also I wish it had a feature that could collect the millage to make a our tutors milage claims automated. But that is just wishful thinking.

hace 2 años

Hi Pippa, What an absolutely lovely review, thanks so much! You're absolutely right that CRM is a massive business decision so really happy you're confident that you made the right choice with us! I'll have a conversation with our team today to see if there's a way we could better account for income taxes like PAYE. Tutor mileage claims is definitely an ambition too (maybe something to release alongside the app), we'll continue brainstorming it on our end. Thanks again Pippa, stay well and I'm sure we'll be chatting again soon. Best, Fionn

Facilitator en Sudáfrica
Fuente de la reseña

Good software with a range of possibilities, though it takes some getting used to.

4 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Managing tutors' hours is much easier and saves the business valuable time.

The wide rang of incorporated functions is valuable to businesses. The ease of logging tutors' worked hours and payroll saves time and effort. The administrators can easily see the current statistics of the business, giving necessary insights. The weekly updates on jobs that have gone cold are great for keeping track of which tutoring jobs are still taking place and which have stagnated. The software also offers payment options which regrettably are not compatible with all international banking institutions. Multiple user options on a single account makes it simple to manage clients, students and tutors. The client/user support is fantastic!

Contras:

The software is not intuitive to use and takes a while to get used to. The process feels as though it should be streamlined a bit as there is a lot of clicking involved. The back buttons on some of the pages do not work and do not take a user back to the previous page.

hace 4 años

Hello there, thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review. We are glad that tutorcruncher helps your business to manage different functions and is easy to use for you and your users. We are happy that you can easily see the current company statistics day by day, it definitely helps you to have a overview of your business at all times. If we can further simplify the step-by-step processes in TutorCrucher, then we¿ll be in a very good place overall. Thanks again for your feedback!

Stanley X.
Owner en Canadá
Fuente de la reseña

A well developed platform with continuous improvement and new features.

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I guess I am most impressed at the fact that they have good client service that generally get back to your problems within 24 hours. Also they continue to develop and perfect the software, making it more and more suitable for my need. They even developed a video conference integration themselves to resolve the program I have with other integrations. Best part it, its free of charge (I hope it stay this way).

TutorCruncher offers basically everything my tutoring business needed. From CRM, teacher/client database, website implementation, and online classes. It also have payment integration too, but since I collect my fee from other means, I didn't really get to use that, but its available.

Contras:

I use it to provide service to Chinese customers. The translation process is available, but not automated. I essentially have to translate things one by one. Also, it doesn't let me or the user to switch between languages. So I had to put in both English and Chinese at the same time for users. Works, but made the interface messy.

hace 2 años

Hi Stanley, It is really great to hear that you have had a good experience with TutorCruncher. Thank you for your review! We are always working to improve our system, so we will make sure the devs take a look at your suggestion for improving translations!

Rory C.
Managing Director en RU

Great piece of software

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: The Profs started using TutorCruncher about half way through our first year of operations, and since then, we haven't looked back. TutorCruncher has freed up a significant amount of administrative time, allowing us to put our time and energy into business growth. It has allowed our company to scale smoothly, and the TutorCruncher team have been open to taking onboard our suggests for changes and extra features to support our business growth. Very happy with the product.

Smooth integration of all aspects of the business. Easy to use for our contractors, clients, and in house team. Fantastic billing system, integrated with online payment companies for very swift payment turnaround.

Contras:

We have dealt with the occasional bug and teething issue, but these are solved very quickly by their in house team.

hace 5 años

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review, Rory. We are very pleased with the impact you feel our services have had on The Profs, particularly in terms of scalability and growth opportunities that TutorCruncher has helped provide. We are grateful for your prudent and effective suggestions for improving the system and are always happy to continue developing our services in line with the needs of successful businesses like yours. Thanks again, Rory!

Lisa C.

Outstanding experience

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Adds credibility to our agency by using a professional software.

The customer support is unparalleled; the live chat service enables us to reach out to the team should we need help at any point. However, the software has been well designed and optimises the user's experience so it's not often we need to do so.

Contras:

Not much can be said at this point. Perhaps I could suggest an extra feature; there could be a list of subjects that tutors can manually "select" so that we can reach out to tutors who tutor this specific subject instead of sending out mass broadcasts. Similarly, if there are students who are studying a particular subject / level, perhaps there could be a way of categorising this so that we could send valuable content via email marketing.

hace 5 años

Thank you for the fantastic review, Lisa. We are glad that the team at Telios Tutors find the system well designed and easy to use, in the event that you might need any support it is always forthcoming! In terms of your email marketing, you can create and apply custom labels to your users so that when you send out broadcasts you can target specific users.

Sarah D.
Chief Operations Officer en RU

Impacting our productivity

5 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: The team at TutorCruncher are responsive and provide support in a variety of ways. Their knowledge base is really user friendly and the team members themselves have consistently made themselves available to provide specific support and respond to queries as we have made them. I very much appreciate the collaborative approach, particularly in relation to the development of new features and system improvements.

TutorCruncher has made a significant difference to our activity as a business - a range of functions that have really helped us to centralise information, run and provide analytics for a range of stakeholders and have robust records for delivery, client payments and tutor payments etc. Functionality such as the creation of enrolment forms that can be embedded onto our webpages has improved customer experience significantly.

Contras:

There are some nuances to the software that we didn't necessarily appreciate the value of in our initial set up phase, which we are now backtracking on! It would be great to have the 'availability' function track across all branches within the organisation so that branch managers can see the full picture of tutor availability. Similarly, it would be great if there could be a process of cloning/duplicating JOBS - this would be a major timesaver for the way that we use the system currently.

Michelle J.
Michelle J.
Director en Australia
Fuente de la reseña

Tutorcruncher has literally made my administration so much easier.

5 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Time is money and this software saves me heaps of time. It has also increased my business's capacity to grow without me having to employ another administration person.

- easy to track jobs and lessons - turned my paper lesson reports into electronic ones - empowers my tutors and clients - time sheets are managed once tutors mark a lesson complete - compared to their competition, price versus features is unbeatable - great support. The guys at Tutorcruncher area always very responsive and they are on the other side of the world for me

Contras:

- Credit requests and invoicing is done a little bit different from how I used to do it and required a change to my internal business processes. If there is an amount still owing on a credit request, I'd like to see that marked as transferred to the invoice when the invoice supersedes that credit request - I don't use it to track tutor pay because our Australian casual employment pay rates are too difficult to implement. I simply export tutor hours and manually enter into Xero's payroll.

hace 4 años

Hello Michelle, thanks for the fantastic feedback! We are delighted that TutorCruncher has helped you streamline your company's services and that you have made the most of our lesson report. We are proud to know that we provide effective support even if we are on the other side of the ocean! We are working to improve the credit requests. Thanks again Michelle.

Jelena G.
Australia
51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Loving our new operating system !!

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Tutorcruncher is FANTASTIC and is a refreshing change from the old system we were using.
The features (although we have not fully utilised all of them yet) are fantastic and as we explore the system we are excited to use more and more of the handy features available.
Sam from the support team has been a godsend when it comes to promptly answering any (and I mean any! silly as they may be sometimes) question and problem in detail. Despite the time difference between us in Sydney (Australia) and him in the UK he is always reachable.
Overall the staff and clients are thrilled with tutor cruncher and what it has to offer.

It is user-friendly. contains all the information in one spot. the support is fantastic and it is accessible by the clients.

Contras:

a few minor issues like limited information on reports; I would like to be able to print client balance information. Navigating from Payment order back to the list sometimes requires a few too many clicks. Admin should be able to edit lesson charges and change the lesson status once it has been completed, cancelled or even deleted (possibly have levels of admin where the highest level has the permission to change this)

hace 5 años

Hi Jelena, thank you for leaving us a fantastic review. We are really pleased that you have got so much value out of TutorCruncher since you moved over. There is still plenty more for you to take advantage of I am sure, so we look forward to continuing to help you get the most out of our services. Thanks again!

Bonile S.
CEO en Sudáfrica
Fuente de la reseña

Absolutely useful happy with the TutorCruncher Platform!

5 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: Administration, communication, mass emails, invoicing etc was taking too much time and now TutorCruncher allows these to be setup and done quickly, enabling us to focus on growth.

We integrated the platform to our website for the tutoring company. It has almost all the functionality we needed, including a CRM management system, email automation, video integration etc. Really saves time and allows the administrators to focus on business growth. I also want to thank the Tutor Cruncher admin staff for helping us genuinely and with unbelievably high level of support.

Contras:

Not sure if this is available but I haven't seen it yet. A feature for tutors to request funds from their available balances to be paid to their bank account. Currently the administrator generates a payment from their end.

Alternativas consideradas: HubSpot Marketing Hub, Yo!Coach y HubSpot CRM

Razones para cambiar a TutorCruncher: TutorCruncher has an affordable payment plan vs. Yo!Coach; TutorCruncher has Relevant features (without limits) for our type of business vs. Hubspot

hace 6 meses

Hi Bonile, Thank you so much for your lovely review! It's great to hear that you've enjoyed all of TutorCrunchers functionality. We are excited to continue working with you in the future! :)

Chase C.
Program Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Tutorcruncher is definitely an improvement from our previous software for tracking employee hours.

4 hace 4 años

It is very user friendly! My staff required very little training to learn how to use and implement it. Same with clients once they are sent the link to create their profile they are able to do it with ease as I haven't heard one complaint. Also, automatic package tracking is such a bonus with Tutorcruncher! I also appreciate that you can customize reports for sessions by targeting specific areas for feedback that our tutors and coaches fill out. This helps us increase our quality of service.

Contras:

When adding new appointments using the calendar, I wish you could double click on a day to then be prompted to create a new `lesson on the day clicked on. This would further increase efficiency when inputting schedules. It would also be great to be able to mark lessons complete with ease directly from the calendar page. Another thing is deleted appointments it would be great to more easily recover them than having to search through ALL previously deleted lessons; ideally I'd like to go to the job, see the deleted lesson, then click recover to bring the lesson back while I still have the job opened up. Last piece of feedback would be to create more filters (like searching jobs using a tutor filter).

hace 4 años

Hello Chase, thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. It makes us happy to know that TutorCruncher is easy to use and even your tutors have no problems in managing and planning lessons with many students. The same happens to clients, once the profile is created they can receive invoices and pay quickly. In this way you can manage your tutoring efficiently and professionally. Thanks for your review!

Timothy C.
Timothy C.
Director/Developer en RU
Tecnología y servicios de la información, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Amazing team and great piece of software to work with

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: TutorCruncher have been a fantastic team to work with, very helpful in their suggestions and responses, very willing to listen to feedback, and are constantly making improvements to their products and services. Looking forward to continuing to work with and use the software in the years to come.

As a developer, it has been both easy and fun to write extra utility functions to integrate with the TutorCruncher APIs (https://github.com/unegma/tutorcruncher-utilities)

Contras:

As with any piece of software, there are always features and functionalities which are still in development, but we are excited to see where TC will be in a year or so, and we are well on the way to giving 5 stars.

hace 2 años

Hi Timothy, Thanks for your review, we are very happy to hear that you are enjoying using out API. As I am sure you are aware, we are under constant development, we too very excited about big features our team are working on behind the scenes!

Tim K.
Tim K.
Start-Up Co-Founder en Australia
Administración educativa
Fuente de la reseña

There aren't too many software providers you'd like to get a beer with

5 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Too many to mention! They helped us scale, grow and manage a database of 140 clients and maintain intimate connections.

The customer support on this software is the best I have experienced. We launched our private tutoring service with 0 clients and 10 tutors and they were incredibly supportive and diligent from day 1 helping us towards success. Today they resolved a software error in less than an hour. They've thought of nearly everything in the software and I'm a massive fan of their iconic socket. I understand TutorCruncher is now facing several competitors but I can only give the highest most sincere recommendations.

Contras:

The software is fantastic, a few nit picky improvements could be: pagination in TutorCruncher socket and ability to create seperate TutorCruncher socket for different types of tutors. BOTH of which I have been informed are coming soon. AKA How good?!

hace 4 años

Hi Tim, thanks for taking the time to leave us a wonderful review! Scalability plays a big role in our design philosophy and we are happy to read that we could help you to scale, grow and and manage a growing database of 140 clients. We are continuing to improve TutorCruncher Socket and look forward to you using more of its functionality. Thanks again!