Opiniones de TutorCruncher

Sobre TutorCruncher

Sistema de gestión empresarial de tutoría que ofrece hojas de asistencia, programación, nómina, facturación y capacidades de coincidencia tutor-alumno.

Descubre más sobre TutorCruncher

Contras:

Editing repeating lessons can be confusing and unintuitive.

Valoraciones de TutorCruncher

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

TutorCruncher tiene una valoración global de 4,6 estrellas sobre 5 según las 157 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

Filtrar opiniones (157)

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado TutorCruncher antes?

Filtrar opiniones (157)

Jason
Jason
Fuente de la reseña

A must for all tutoring businesses

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Life-changing. Seriously. Before this we were with Learnspeed and it was far less user-friendly and we were spending more.

It looks so professional to all our customers. All our tutors easily understand how to use it without nearly any training. Customers are very comfortable logging in and giving us their CC. Overall, just fantastic.

Contras:

Every once in awhile I'll come across a missing feature. I then need to create a personal bot for our company that makes up for it. For example, it lacks PayPal integration for paying our teachers/tutors.

hace 3 años

What a great review, Jason. We're really thankful for your feedback! I hope the benefits continue to rack up for your company, there are also some big improvements coming in the next few weeks as to how we can pay out to your tutors via TutorCruncher. We'll let you know as those improvements go live!

Ronshea
CEO en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas:

Amazing customer support and system overall!

5,0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: The business is simply much easier to manage with TutorCruncher! Everything is basically all in one place and affordable for a startup company! Most importantly, TutorCruncher continues to upgrade and implement new innovative features which are key to keeping up with and staying ahead of the ever-evolving tutoring industry. Thanks, TutorCruncher for being the best in the game!

I can't stress how pleased I am with the TutorCruncher system. We are a fairly new tutoring company and this tutor management system has allowed us to present our company in a very professional way. From the tutor profile listings on our website, email reminders, one-click links (LessonSpace) down to the Transfer Wise payment / Accounting system, we are very happy with how we were able to create and integrate the system and make it our own.

Contras:

There was a bit of a learning curve at first, but the videos help out a great deal. Batch scheduling can be super time-consuming. I wish there was a way to import an excel spreadsheet of client/student's name, date, and times especially if it's the same students and times for the entire school year. It would be great to offer the learning path, electronic assignments, and test because it would save us time and resources from having to go out of the TutorCruncher software for those necessary features.

hace 9 meses

Hi Ronshea, Thank you so much for your lovely review! It's great to hear that the platform has helped your new tutoring company. We are excited to continue working with you in the future! :)

Callie
Tutor en Irlanda

Alternativas consideradas:

Excellent system for tutor management

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Excellent time saver.

The set up is easy and once done has saved me lots of time with scheduling tutors, requesting payments and managing new clients within my small organisation. My clients are happy with their side of the system, which was the most important aspect for me.

Contras:

The overall design could be improved as it does look a little dated.

Deborah
Director en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Spend time with customer service while you have the option, track the changes you make

3,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Auto-invoicing is handy but we still don't know why the system doesn't invoice for sessions that happened. The system just ran an update that we weren't informed about it we had to start over getting to know it and make sure it was doing what we needed it to do. We are still having issues and trying to work out the bugs on our own. I wish we had better support in the beginning because I feel like I don't know the system well enough to trouble shoot.

Once automation is set up, clients enjoy getting regular updates and tutors enjoy having access to client information without having to contact us.

Contras:

Customer support needs to help us fix our specific issues within the system instead of giving generic options based on the User Guide. We still have things set up the way that we would like for them to be because getting answers from support took so long and they never went into our account specifically to assist us. Our support person ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]) quit responding to us and then [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (who is nice, but not as informed) tried to help and ended up causing more confusion and delays.

el año pasado

Hi Deborah, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! That's disappointing to hear our customer support wasn't able to help assist with specific issues, but if you wanted to discuss those further you can shoot us an email at [email protected] and we can help you out :)

Bonile
Managing Director en Sudáfrica

Alternativas consideradas:

Fantastic software, and great support!

4,0 hace 2 meses

Easy to implement and use for everyone in teams. It saves my time by proving a database management feature, automated personalized emails and other useful resources.

Contras:

My website is made from templates and not through web development, so I am unable to intergrade other important features like white labelling the software. It makes it hard to win prospects but once won everything goes smoothly.

hace 2 meses

Hi Bonile, Thanks for the great review! We're happy to hear the platform has helped you save time with your business

Joanne
Director and Teacher en RU

Alternativas consideradas:

I wish I'd signed up sooner.

5,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: We have found the customer service team really helpful in enabling us to role out the use of Tutor Cruncher slowly as we were very nervous we could end up in a digital muddle.

I had been aware of Tutor Cruncher for over a year but thought it was expensive at first. Eventually, I found myself and my admin spending hours on tasks that were not bringing in any revenue and decided to look into it further. We took the plunge and have never looked back. Tutor Cruncher is literally saving us hours of administration time every month meaning that we can spend more time matching our clients and tutors together. The Client Pipeline feature is fantastic for tracking leads. We were losing leads before due to not having the time to do follow ups. We've also saved money in not having to have a separate mailing system to keep our clients up to date with new products and offers. If you were like us, wondering how it could make a difference, give the free one month trial a go before you get so busy chasing paper.

Contras:

I'd love to see an improvement on being able to create sub sets of files in the uploaded documents section.

hace 3 meses

Thanks for the lovely review Joanne! We're delighted to hear the platform has helped you allocate your time efficiently. We look forward to continue working with you in the future :)

Tim
Owner en Canadá

A Reliable Teaching CRM

4,0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: Positive and overall helpful and needed for day-to-day operations of my business.

It seems to be built by someone with experience in tutoring or teaching. It has everything needed to manage clientele with some areas that could be expanded for more expansive use.

Contras:

The inability to integrate several payment options like Paypal, amazon, etc. And not being able to pay in my currency (CAD).

hace 9 meses

Hi Tim, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! It's great to hear that TutorCruncher has helped with the day-to-day operations of your agency. We are excited to continue working with you in the future! :)

Rahil
Fuente de la reseña

Great software to manage a tutoring company

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Have been using TutorCruncher for 3+ years and would recommend it to others.

Can run most aspects of a tutoring business using TutorCruncher, in particular managing a team of tutors and matching clients and students, inputting and scheduling lessons, and dealing with invoices and payment orders. Has good online whiteboard intergrations and an API. Customer support is excellent and new features and constantly added.

Contras:

Could be slightly more customisable and some users find the UX complicated at first.

Danny
Administración educativa, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Life changing tutoring management software!

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: I have had my tutoring company for 14 years and finally integrating into TutorCruncher has been life-changing! I use to do things so tediously and ever since I found TutorCruncher and got integrated, it has been amazing. I want to give a special shoutout to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] in helping me get set up. Thank you!

The functionality and practicality of the software has been incredible! All of my tutors and clients have absolutely loved it.

Contras:

Would love a mobile app soon! You need to get some practice using the software but if you use their video chat support and schedule meetings, they are so patient to go through everything with you!

Marielle
Founder en Sudáfrica

Best Platform on the Market

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

I love the ability to customise the product to suit each tutoring company. I appreciate the customer service as well! [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and the Devs Team have been really helpful whenever a need or concern arises.

Contras:

There are some third party integrations that are cannot be used because of what is available in the country, i.e. Stripe integrations.

Amber
CEO en Canadá
Fuente de la reseña

Tutor Cruncher Does The Crunching So We Don’t Need To!

5,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: Overall, while there are always learning curves for all, Tutor Cruncher's team has worked seamlessly with our team to ensure that the transition and daily use is smooth. I, personally, appreciate that I can gather questions from my team and take them to the Tutor Cruncher team and we can dialogue about them. This communication makes for an amazing working relationship!

As we grew as a Tutoring Agency, it was great to have a system that already had thought of how such a business operates so that the transition could be seamless for our team and our customers.

Contras:

As with any software, there are improvements that with time can be expected. Our tutoring team would love there to be a built-in spell check for reports and outgoing emails!

hace 3 meses

Hi Amber, Thanks for taking the time to leave us such a nice review! Glad you're enjoying the platform :)

Ajla
Head of Marketing and Recruitment en RU

Best software

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I just love it. Its a great software with so many features that you can make use of

I came across Tutorcruch software in January 20, i wished i had come across before. I just love this system. Because of how smart it is, it has allowed me to develop new product and services

Contras:

The coding part, but since i have passed all details to my IT officer who helps me with everything.

hace 2 años

Hi Ajla, Thank you so much for your review! We are also very excited that you chose to use TutorCruncher and are enjoying it see much. We look forward to continuing to work with you!

Alexander

Alternativas consideradas:

Infinitely valuable tool for a small-medium sized tutoring business

5,0 hace 2 años

Sockets provide out-of-box integration with our own cloud-based platform and CRM Everything from billing, merchant services, tutor matching, online whiteboard integration is provided by TutorCruncher Simple job/lessons workflow Easy customizable forms and workflows

Contras:

Socket needs to be better documented and provide more customization Hosting option is too expensive Should provide customer support in US timezones

hace 2 años

Hi Alexander, Great to see that you're getting a lot out of TutorCruncher so far! Your pro list and benefits cover a lot of the points we're really proud of, so we're chuffed about that. I've made a note for us to work harder on upgrading the Socket documentation, and tech support from a US timezone is on the way too. Thanks again, Fionn

Lizbeth

Highly Recommend

5,0 hace 12 meses

TutorCruncher is a wonderful Tutoring Platform for any size business. I own a small tutoring business and this has been a reliable resource the company uses every day. The organization and layout of the client and student information is great. Tracking of lessons, reporting, and invoicing features are vital and are presented in a user-friendly way. There are many options to integrate other great platforms such as Zoom for virtual lessons. Additionally, the customization features are extensive. Overall, exceptional.

Contras:

Starting out with this platform can be a bit rough. The categorization and functionality are challenging to get used to at first. However, there is a magnificent support team including [SENSITIVE CONTENT] that guides a new user through the platform and how to get the most out of it, also troubleshoot any concerns.

hace 11 meses

Hi Lizbeth, Thank you so much for your lovely review! It's great to hear that TutorCruncher has helped your tutoring agency & the switch hasn't been too difficult. We are excited to continue working with you in the future! :)

CEO en Canadá

Alternativas consideradas:

Very good tutoring management platform - has some downsides but overall I highly recommend it

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: TutorCruncher has been and still is a very good solution to my tutor management needs. My company relies on TC as a sign-up and login portal, making it super convenient and easy to professionally manage tutors and the tutoring itself, and appear professional too, all without doing much work!

It is easy to use and appears professional to most people, has lots of automaticity in-built you don't need to set up yourself.

Contras:

Overall the UX design is a little confusing and looks a bit outdated, and the support staff take a while to get back to you (but not that long, just not instant).

hace 2 años

Hi, Thanks so much for getting in touch! We are very happy to hear that you are enjoying our platform. We are always looking for ways to improve and update our system, so we will be sure to pass your suggestions from changes regarding UX and other areas onto our team!

Pippa

Changed my company dramatically

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: It’s a fantastic product, with fantastic support. I can’t believe anyone would sign up to Tutorcruncher and regret it.

It saves you hiring an admin person. It streamlined invoicing. With TutorCruncher running in the background, you can focus all your efforts into building your company and making it better. I was pretty nervous as a CRM is such a vital aspect of the business and difficult to change once started. But I never looked backed after.

Contras:

The only real Con for me, is that it’s designed for an agency. So has all the features you would expect for self employed tutors. My tutoring business is a company and everyone is paid by PAYE, I wish I could turn all the self employed features off. Eg, the amount Tutorcruncher tells tutors that have earth, is not what they get in their wages. Also I wish it had a feature that could collect the millage to make a our tutors milage claims automated. But that is just wishful thinking.

hace 2 años

Hi Pippa, What an absolutely lovely review, thanks so much! You're absolutely right that CRM is a massive business decision so really happy you're confident that you made the right choice with us! I'll have a conversation with our team today to see if there's a way we could better account for income taxes like PAYE. Tutor mileage claims is definitely an ambition too (maybe something to release alongside the app), we'll continue brainstorming it on our end. Thanks again Pippa, stay well and I'm sure we'll be chatting again soon. Best, Fionn

Facilitator en Sudáfrica
Fuente de la reseña

Good software with a range of possibilities, though it takes some getting used to.

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Managing tutors' hours is much easier and saves the business valuable time.

The wide rang of incorporated functions is valuable to businesses. The ease of logging tutors' worked hours and payroll saves time and effort. The administrators can easily see the current statistics of the business, giving necessary insights. The weekly updates on jobs that have gone cold are great for keeping track of which tutoring jobs are still taking place and which have stagnated. The software also offers payment options which regrettably are not compatible with all international banking institutions. Multiple user options on a single account makes it simple to manage clients, students and tutors. The client/user support is fantastic!

Contras:

The software is not intuitive to use and takes a while to get used to. The process feels as though it should be streamlined a bit as there is a lot of clicking involved. The back buttons on some of the pages do not work and do not take a user back to the previous page.

hace 5 años

Hello there, thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review. We are glad that tutorcruncher helps your business to manage different functions and is easy to use for you and your users. We are happy that you can easily see the current company statistics day by day, it definitely helps you to have a overview of your business at all times. If we can further simplify the step-by-step processes in TutorCrucher, then we¿ll be in a very good place overall. Thanks again for your feedback!

Stanley
Owner en Canadá
Fuente de la reseña

A well developed platform with continuous improvement and new features.

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I guess I am most impressed at the fact that they have good client service that generally get back to your problems within 24 hours. Also they continue to develop and perfect the software, making it more and more suitable for my need. They even developed a video conference integration themselves to resolve the program I have with other integrations. Best part it, its free of charge (I hope it stay this way).

TutorCruncher offers basically everything my tutoring business needed. From CRM, teacher/client database, website implementation, and online classes. It also have payment integration too, but since I collect my fee from other means, I didn't really get to use that, but its available.

Contras:

I use it to provide service to Chinese customers. The translation process is available, but not automated. I essentially have to translate things one by one. Also, it doesn't let me or the user to switch between languages. So I had to put in both English and Chinese at the same time for users. Works, but made the interface messy.

hace 2 años

Hi Stanley, It is really great to hear that you have had a good experience with TutorCruncher. Thank you for your review! We are always working to improve our system, so we will make sure the devs take a look at your suggestion for improving translations!

Sarah
Chief Operations Officer en RU

Impacting our productivity

5,0 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: The team at TutorCruncher are responsive and provide support in a variety of ways. Their knowledge base is really user friendly and the team members themselves have consistently made themselves available to provide specific support and respond to queries as we have made them. I very much appreciate the collaborative approach, particularly in relation to the development of new features and system improvements.

TutorCruncher has made a significant difference to our activity as a business - a range of functions that have really helped us to centralise information, run and provide analytics for a range of stakeholders and have robust records for delivery, client payments and tutor payments etc. Functionality such as the creation of enrolment forms that can be embedded onto our webpages has improved customer experience significantly.

Contras:

There are some nuances to the software that we didn't necessarily appreciate the value of in our initial set up phase, which we are now backtracking on! It would be great to have the 'availability' function track across all branches within the organisation so that branch managers can see the full picture of tutor availability. Similarly, it would be great if there could be a process of cloning/duplicating JOBS - this would be a major timesaver for the way that we use the system currently.

hace 3 meses

Hi Sarah, Thank you so much for your lovely review! We are excited to continue working with you in the future! :)

Rory
Managing Director en RU

Great piece of software

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: The Profs started using TutorCruncher about half way through our first year of operations, and since then, we haven't looked back. TutorCruncher has freed up a significant amount of administrative time, allowing us to put our time and energy into business growth. It has allowed our company to scale smoothly, and the TutorCruncher team have been open to taking onboard our suggests for changes and extra features to support our business growth. Very happy with the product.

Smooth integration of all aspects of the business. Easy to use for our contractors, clients, and in house team. Fantastic billing system, integrated with online payment companies for very swift payment turnaround.

Contras:

We have dealt with the occasional bug and teething issue, but these are solved very quickly by their in house team.

hace 6 años

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review, Rory. We are very pleased with the impact you feel our services have had on The Profs, particularly in terms of scalability and growth opportunities that TutorCruncher has helped provide. We are grateful for your prudent and effective suggestions for improving the system and are always happy to continue developing our services in line with the needs of successful businesses like yours. Thanks again, Rory!

Lisa
Administración educativa, Trabajador autónomo

Outstanding experience

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Adds credibility to our agency by using a professional software.

The customer support is unparalleled; the live chat service enables us to reach out to the team should we need help at any point. However, the software has been well designed and optimises the user's experience so it's not often we need to do so.

Contras:

Not much can be said at this point. Perhaps I could suggest an extra feature; there could be a list of subjects that tutors can manually "select" so that we can reach out to tutors who tutor this specific subject instead of sending out mass broadcasts. Similarly, if there are students who are studying a particular subject / level, perhaps there could be a way of categorising this so that we could send valuable content via email marketing.

hace 5 años

Thank you for the fantastic review, Lisa. We are glad that the team at Telios Tutors find the system well designed and easy to use, in the event that you might need any support it is always forthcoming! In terms of your email marketing, you can create and apply custom labels to your users so that when you send out broadcasts you can target specific users.

Michelle
Michelle
Director en Australia
Fuente de la reseña

Tutorcruncher has literally made my administration so much easier.

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Time is money and this software saves me heaps of time. It has also increased my business's capacity to grow without me having to employ another administration person.

- easy to track jobs and lessons - turned my paper lesson reports into electronic ones - empowers my tutors and clients - time sheets are managed once tutors mark a lesson complete - compared to their competition, price versus features is unbeatable - great support. The guys at Tutorcruncher area always very responsive and they are on the other side of the world for me

Contras:

- Credit requests and invoicing is done a little bit different from how I used to do it and required a change to my internal business processes. If there is an amount still owing on a credit request, I'd like to see that marked as transferred to the invoice when the invoice supersedes that credit request - I don't use it to track tutor pay because our Australian casual employment pay rates are too difficult to implement. I simply export tutor hours and manually enter into Xero's payroll.

hace 4 años

Hello Michelle, thanks for the fantastic feedback! We are delighted that TutorCruncher has helped you streamline your company's services and that you have made the most of our lesson report. We are proud to know that we provide effective support even if we are on the other side of the ocean! We are working to improve the credit requests. Thanks again Michelle.

Pascal
Owner en Francia
Administración educativa, 51-200 empleados

Tutoring software review

5,0 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: Overall experience is really good. The support team is always available and very responsive. And for the price, TutorCruncher is an amazing investment. All the other softwares that I found online were way more expensive, either charging based on the number of tutors, or wouldn't have all the functions needed. I found that TutorCruncher was the best because it had all the functions I was looking for being a tutoring company with booking, scheduling, tracking, and accounting all becoming automated. It is an amazing software for tutoring companies.

The best part of TutorCruncher is the accounting. The automatic charging of clients through card payments, along with the auto generated invoice works really well. Clients only have to put in their card once, and after they are automatically charged by the system. The mass emails also is great because it eliminates tedious emails to clients that one would have to send manually, and keeps clients in the loop/up to date. The tracking of how much each tutor needs to be paid works really well so tutors can be paid at the end of the week/month, or whatever time frame.

Contras:

The integration was a little difficult, just making sure everyone adjusted to a new system with accounts and booking lessons. It was a big change. However, it is totally worth it because once you transition totally to TutorCruncher, it works really well on a large scale. There are some bugs in the software that can be annoying, but TutorCruncher's customer service is very helpful in resolving issues.

hace 2 meses

Hi Pascal, Thanks for taking the time to leave us such a detailed review! Glad to hear the accounting features within the platform have helped manage your business. We look forward to continue working with you in the future.

Jelena
Australia
, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Loving our new operating system !!

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Tutorcruncher is FANTASTIC and is a refreshing change from the old system we were using.
The features (although we have not fully utilised all of them yet) are fantastic and as we explore the system we are excited to use more and more of the handy features available.
Sam from the support team has been a godsend when it comes to promptly answering any (and I mean any! silly as they may be sometimes) question and problem in detail. Despite the time difference between us in Sydney (Australia) and him in the UK he is always reachable.
Overall the staff and clients are thrilled with tutor cruncher and what it has to offer.

It is user-friendly. contains all the information in one spot. the support is fantastic and it is accessible by the clients.

Contras:

a few minor issues like limited information on reports; I would like to be able to print client balance information. Navigating from Payment order back to the list sometimes requires a few too many clicks. Admin should be able to edit lesson charges and change the lesson status once it has been completed, cancelled or even deleted (possibly have levels of admin where the highest level has the permission to change this)

hace 5 años

Hi Jelena, thank you for leaving us a fantastic review. We are really pleased that you have got so much value out of TutorCruncher since you moved over. There is still plenty more for you to take advantage of I am sure, so we look forward to continuing to help you get the most out of our services. Thanks again!

Chase
Program Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Tutorcruncher is definitely an improvement from our previous software for tracking employee hours.

4,0 hace 5 años

It is very user friendly! My staff required very little training to learn how to use and implement it. Same with clients once they are sent the link to create their profile they are able to do it with ease as I haven't heard one complaint. Also, automatic package tracking is such a bonus with Tutorcruncher! I also appreciate that you can customize reports for sessions by targeting specific areas for feedback that our tutors and coaches fill out. This helps us increase our quality of service.

Contras:

When adding new appointments using the calendar, I wish you could double click on a day to then be prompted to create a new `lesson on the day clicked on. This would further increase efficiency when inputting schedules. It would also be great to be able to mark lessons complete with ease directly from the calendar page. Another thing is deleted appointments it would be great to more easily recover them than having to search through ALL previously deleted lessons; ideally I'd like to go to the job, see the deleted lesson, then click recover to bring the lesson back while I still have the job opened up. Last piece of feedback would be to create more filters (like searching jobs using a tutor filter).

hace 4 años

Hello Chase, thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. It makes us happy to know that TutorCruncher is easy to use and even your tutors have no problems in managing and planning lessons with many students. The same happens to clients, once the profile is created they can receive invoices and pay quickly. In this way you can manage your tutoring efficiently and professionally. Thanks for your review!