15 años ayudando a las empresas argentinas
a elegir el mejor software

Opiniones de PHP Point of Sale

Sobre PHP Point of Sale

Con PHP POS en Mac, PC, iOS o Android, paga no más de 34 $ por mes por ubicación para obtener las funciones avanzadas necesarias en el mercado minorista actual.

Descubre más sobre PHP Point of Sale

Easy to use web based front end and administration interfaces. Works well with touchscreens (capacitive or resistive) or mouse/keyboard.

Valoraciones de PHP Point of Sale

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

PHP Point of Sale tiene una valoración global de 4,7 estrellas sobre 5 según las 341 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado PHP Point of Sale antes?

Filtrar opiniones (341)

Stanley
Stanley
System Administrator en Kenia
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Best Online POS (Point Of Sale System)

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: The best implementation of a POS system that make retail business easy to manage and profit from.

Inventory control and transfer is a wow factor and its implementation makes PHP Point of Sale adaptable for use in Pharmacy Retail and Wholesale.

Contras:

lack of inbuilt deep invoice and receipt customization.

hace 2 años

Thank you so much!

Ken
President en EE. UU.

The Unicorn of POS'es

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I'm an active PHPPointofSale user for 3+ years now and I can say with confidence that this by far is one of the best POS systems I've used.  I waited this long to write a review to ensure that PHPPointofSale live up to my expectation, and it does!  I've implemented it in all 3 of my businesses with 3 different segments and use cases.  Prior to discovering PHPPointofSale, I was using Heartland and Square.  When evaluating the right POS, I take into consideration of licensing, merchants, how often it is updated, whether can it be hosted locally, user interface, the flexibility of data input, customer support, being able to use any gift cards, loyalty program, hardware flexibility, and any additional fees. There is no perfect system for every business but PHPPointofSale is the best system that I've tried after looking at a handful of other systems including the big-name Quickbook, Clover, Toast, Revel, and NCR.  The software is constantly innovating and improving.  I don't see it slowing down.  I thought it was too good to be true but I'm happy and glad that I've found the hidden gem that not too many people know about.

*  Can be self-hosted using your own web hosting provider or locally (off-cloud), and pay a one-time fee if no update is required.  They have a cloud-hosted version for a slightly higher price but you'll save on the web hosting fee.* 1 license is all that is required per location even if you have 50 computers running POS.* Total control (Advance User) - Aside from making batch changes by importing and exporting, I could write my own program or script and utilize their API for even faster updates.* If bugs are discovered, it will be fixed within hours to a few days instead of weeks or months.* They have a good collection of credit card processors that allow the end user can choose the cheaper rate among them.* Customer is extremely responsive.  There are no hold music or keys to press.* System downtime is almost non-existent unless your internet has an issue.* Provide the customer with a Demo site to test prior to purchasing license.  An added benefit is to use the platform to test before applying changes production system.* Gift cards aren't locked to the POS.  Meaning you can buy any gift card from any provider and it will work.  Certain POS locks the gift card to their own which makes it harder to transfer and costs more.* Hardware flexibility - can be used with iPad, Android Tablet, or PC resulting better redundancy for your business.* Software flexibility - While developing takes time, the software allows for detours instead of dead ends.

Contras:

* Offline mode could use some improvements.  Users cannot look up items without barcodes nor credit cards can be saved for processing when back online.* Customer-facing display could be better integrated instead of relying on a separate tablet.* Cash drawers can't be opened without wasting a bit of receipt paper.  Cash transactions required manual clicking to open.* Closing register report could be improved with more concise details.

hace 2 años

Thank you so much!

Rick

Ricks Picks Review

2,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: Chris is great to work with! Without chris I could not deal with this Service. His help is valued
The best possible value for what you get - thats for sure
I see this cloud service in this infancy. It needs a lot of upgrades.
My biggest issue is that it is not a system designed for a fast pace retail store - with a line of customers.
What I do like is that ti is very easy to edit sales and fix them after the fact
The reporting got better but stilll needs work
The Layaway/special order function works but not perfect.
The way the financial numbers are handled needs to get updated a bit. For example - if you do not put a cost in for an item immediately then statr selling the items, the system does not look back in history to calcukate the true profit, it assumes it was zero until the cost was put in, sometimes you have to sell something before you know what the cost is...

I already wrote it before

Already wrote it

Bob
owner en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas:

A lot of value for the price

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We used a fairly old, desktop-based POS for years. When web-based POS's started coming out, it seemed that they offered some significant advantages - though our first try with one (Hike POS) was an utter failure, based on what was promised with it. PHP POS worked great right from the start. The features they promoted all worked great - in fact, the biggest challenge was in determining how to utilize it's full potential. We've used both the downloaded and hosted version of it, which are virtually identical. We've used it on Windows pc's, ipads, and android devices. As mentioned, they offer exceptional support, including a robust feature request/implementation feature. They don't seem to pursue the same level of marketing as other POS systems, which I'm guessing would account for why they charge only about half the price of similar setups. We're all extremely happy with it.

There are an incredible number of ways to customize the software, and the range of capabilities is equal to POS software that's far more expensive. On top of that, there's support that surpasses pretty much any other software I've ever used.

Contras:

I'd kind of like to see certain reports that aren't readily available, but that's an awfully minor issue.

Eduardo
Sales Manager en México
Alimentación y bebidas, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

We loved it until we developed our own

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Great. We loved the easy to use, easy to deploy and syncing features. It syncs to your woocommerce store.

It is easy to use. It is easy to understand for people who are not used to POS systems. We were able to train new employees on how to use it very quickly. The fact that you can connect several stores online was great.

Contras:

Out of nowhere the team behind it decided to make it close source and forcing you to switch to their online SAS option. That didn't work well for us since we have poor internet connection in some of our stores. Therefore we had to develop our own software. The team behind PHP point of sale have since retracted their efforts to make it close source, but it was too late for us; we moved on.

hace 3 años

Hi, Thank you for the review. You are correct that we removed download version and brought it back. We still recommend cloud for most people now that we have offline mode. We are sorry to lose you as a customer but we still have download and offline mode

Brian
CEO en Australia
Telecomunicaciones, 2-10 empleados

PHP Point of Sale

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall am satisfied.

The software is friendly, simple and easy user interface but includes most of the important aspects of managing a retail store such as managing employees, inventory control, reports, barcode and more.

Contras:

Bacodes can be hard to set-up depending on the size of the lables and the label printer you're using.

Joshua
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados

A+ POS solution!

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We love it. The price is affordable, and it does everything we need it to do. If there is a feature we need added or tweaked, it is typically accomodated quickly with customer service that is prompt and curteous.

Everything from installation to features to customer support is exemplary

Contras:

Can't say there are any we run into on any frequent basis

Eko
Ropa y moda, 2-10 empleados

Love PHP POS

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Love the ease of use and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is always responsive anytime I have a question. Highly recommend

I have 2 locations and need a POS I could use with different currencies. It’s the best investment I made for my business.

Contras:

I am appointment based so I would love to be able to use the calendar feature. Because it doesn’t currently connect to any external calendars, we have to copy and paste our customer information into the system.

Melati
Owner - Manager en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas:

All over a great, easy to use, no fuss POS

5,0 hace 2 años

Easy to use. Hardly ever any technical problems occurred during my 4 years of using it.

Contras:

If you want to use credit card machine that will automatically “connected” to the POS (the final amount charged to buyer will automatically appear on CC machine) you can only choose from a few providers.

Jose
Fuente de la reseña

The best POS software that you’ll ever need

Comentarios: Professional simplicity

Super simple setup. I first came across this software when it first started long time ago. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been very active with its support. Quick and real fast answers to any questions you may have

Contras:

There is nothing really I don’t like about this software.

Matthew
IT manager en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Very flexible and easy to extend

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall, we are extremely happy with PHP Point Of Sale. We've invested a lot of time in customizing it for our specific needs. I don't think we would've been able to integrate it so tightly with our other systems if we had gone with another POS system. It has also been extremely reliable.

The built-in API and the ability to extend the system with your own PHP code are the features that set this apart from other POS systems. We have modified our system extensively, which would not have been possible with other software. Technical support was outstanding, even when we were adding completely new features. The developer was very open with sharing information and tips. Probably the best technical support I have ever received with a software package. Also, the ability to host the software on our own on-premises server was important.

Contras:

We found some of the features to be a little confusing and unintuitive, but once you understand how they work it all makes perfect sense. Like anything, there is a learning curve.

Wilfred
Marketing Manager en Filipinas
Alimentación y bebidas, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great piece of POS software!

5,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: We have used this software since Day 1 of our company InfinityMeals. I'm a PHP techy but my associates who are not so IT inclined were also able to use it easily. We use it in our restaurant to punch in orders and track our inventory and generates sales reports for analysis of products purchased. We wish there are extra features like further customization to the receipt to reduce the length of receipt printed. Printing out a kitchen copy. Store a sale, associate it to a table number to be retrieved later for final payment. Another huge feature would be to calculate the sales for the date and equate it to the amount of raw ingredients that has been used for proper inventory. Wishful thinking. Another feature would be to customize an order like. Order combo 1 with a sandwich and a salad with a particular drink and it would automatically list it on the receipt and the deduct it from the inventory. Other features for centralized server.
Having a central server that retrieves sales information from multiple branches and consolidates it into once server.
Having an offline mode then reconcile the sales to the central server for general reporting. An API so we can develop our own interfaces and use premade functions in PHPPOS Once those features are incorporated then I would totally pay for the extra features and mark it a straight 5/5. Thank you so much for the software and looking forward to grow with it as much as possible.

Simplicity Ease of use Great User Interface Straight forward functionality

Rapid updates. :)

Willow
owner en Canadá
Fuente de la reseña

After 3 years this POS software still makes my life so much easier.

5,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: I started with PHPPOS about 3 years ago when I opened an art supply store. With thousands of sku's to track I needed an easy platform to use. I found PHPPOS online and gave it a try. It is incredibly easy to use both in function and design. I haven't needed help often but when I have the support has been lightspeed fast. I chose to download and use the software on a local server as I do not want to be at the whim of my internet connection. The cost of upgrading to a newer version is so small that it is worth it. The latest version has so much more that you can do with stats. which I am really getting a lot out of. There could always be more but I am super happy with how much value and ease this has brought to my business.
Willow Friday
Iron Oxide Art Supplies
Nanaimo Canada
www.ironoxideartsupplies.com

It is easy to use, reliable, aesthetic and intuitive.

Contras:

There are a few things that could allow me to be more efficient when using it for example, if I could choose what line the screen landed on after adding a product. Or if I could choose which lines were mandatory or not to fill out when adding products.

Brandon
Director en EE. UU.
Instituciones religiosas, 2-10 empleados

Great Product. Great Support

5,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: PHP pos offers a robust user experience: slick interface, excellent sales and inventory tracking, and intuitive ease of use. Training employees to use the software took practically no time! Customers love the account features that allows history searches and store credit lines. My favorite feature: first rate customer service! Tech support responds quickly and thoroughly. And new feature requests often are met in the next release build. I highly recommend this mature platform that has made store management simple and efficient!

Customer support--trouble tickets resolved quickly and personally. Feature enrichment grows by orders of magnitude with each release.

Contras:

Maybe offer a video tutorial or other resource(s) on using the software for admins. Your interface is highly intuitive, but someone new to POS transactions might not understand, in principle, the rich value of all your PHP pos software capabilities. Your support forums are a great starting place for troubleshooting. I'm thinking more in terms of feature tutorials.

Mitz
Project Manager en Canadá
Comercio minorista, 11-50 empleados

Hard to beat PHPPOS

5,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: Trying to convey away from the traditional Point of Sale system, we decided to test PHP Point of Sale. We were very impressed from the moment we started using it. Compared to the many different software we tried, we found PHP POS to have the best user interface. It is perfectly laid out, making the workflow very easy to understand. We also found PHP POS to be the fastest most responsive out there. Carrying out transfers and sales was very easy and logically delivered in the system. PHP POS also gave us the necessary reports for our staff. One of the things we liked the most about PHP POS was the ability to have it installed on our servers. None of the web-based software we tried allowed us to do that. When it came to customer support, PHP POS would answer our questions in a matter of minutes. The developers are also always on top of customers recommendations as we posted a few requests and they were added in the subsequent version. The only thing that PHP POS fell short for us was in its ability to add GL accounts to complement with a Financial software. Other than that, PHP POS is the best one out there. It can quite well adapt to many different applications in the retail industry.

Everything. It is very well built software.

Contras:

It does not have the ability to add GL accounts

Mari
Owner en Canadá

Excellent Customer Service

4,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: We use the software for costing and inventory management since we are an online shop. While changing hardware, I couldn't figure out how to bring over the data. The customer service I received was unbelievably great going above and beyond. Using the software is fairly straight forward. There are a couple of annoying bugs but the next version promises to fix that. Comparing the value for the price, this is a good buy. I recommend this product.

Ease of use. Customer service.

Contras:

Days to expiry: Having to manually count the number of days leading to the expiry date. I would like to be able to enter the expiry date stated on products and have the software calculate the number of days so that we can run a report listing products expiring in x days. Kits: When creating a kit, the individual product cost appear, but afterwards when looking at a kit, the product costs are hidden making modifying a kit time consuming.

Raghu
Ui developer en India
Software informático, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Ultimate product for reports generation

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: PHP Point Of Sale gains a monetary for our business to track the reports at real time extremely high end product with lots of features in it, the items and inventory can generate reports based on sales. This program works great for businesses that use cash, check, or account numbers for their sales. For my business needs, it's gaining my business to huge thanks for php point of sale .....

PHP point of sale is mainly used for reports generation unlike other softwares, php point of sale does it all work at one place, we can sync with apps that you already use like QuickBook, Square, and Woocommerce. To boost our business in no time ,extra clean format of dashboard can be maintained to the end user ie.. reports generation. Quiet easy with this software, php point of sale is a best product to recommended to small and medium-sized businesses people to track their levels of business in graphical format.. thanks for php point of sale

Contras:

No cons till now php point of sale has to improve one basic source is when ever product is sold on daily basis or item can't be checked try to improve this overall good product

Mohammed
Owner en Kuwait

The best Point of Sale Software out there

5,0 hace 2 años

Extremely easy to use, one of the best software's that comes with built in integration with woocommerce.

Contras:

We haven't had any issues with them yet.

Sophia
Systems Administrator en EE. UU.

Absolutely Amazing Point of Sale

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Phenomenal; and that's not hyperbolic at all. We are in the process of opening two more retail businesses and know for certain we will use PHP Point of Sale for each of them when we are ready to open. By far the easiest part of setting up a retail shop is dealing with the folks at PHP Point of Sale. Thank you for all the help getting started!

Support: Their support team is incredible! They go above and beyond what we expected. Ease of Setup: Our systems administrator said she loved getting this up and running and that getting set up with WooCommerce was simple. Ease of Use: Straight forward and well documented when you run into any snags. We had our Point of Sale up and running well before the slow credit card processing companies even thought about helping us.

Contras:

Bitcoin Support: Quite literally the only negative I can think of is not being able to accept bitcoin payments (although, you can still tag them as cash sales if you prefer). It would just be nice to have that integrated natively, but it's really not a deal breaker.

Greg
Owner en Canadá
Servicios para el consumidor, 11-50 empleados

Great simple POS

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Generally very satisfied. It does the job.

It’s simple. Simple is best. Not overly packed with useless, or repetitive and overpriced features. I have other software for accounting and inventory. Like most businesses I also have a terminal for card transactions. This fits in easily without costing me a fortune.

Contras:

Would be better if export to excel was in number format instead of text format. Which means I have to convert my numeric text to numbers so that I can sum up columns.

James
Director of Finance en Canadá
Sector pesquero, 51-200 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

PHP is a very capable and valuable POS.

Comentarios: Very good.

The reporting suite is incredibly powerful.

Contras:

No payment terminal integration in Canada.

Chad
Director en Canadá
Arte y artesanía, 2-10 empleados

Great Affordable and Easy POS

5,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: We've been using PHP POS for about 3-4 years now and love it. It was reasonably priced and it had all the functions and features we needed. Have never had any problems with it and even when we upgraded to Windows 10 they're tech support was quick with a fix and we were up and running again within a day. Hope to keep using PHP POS for many more years.

Price for what you get, good support. Reliabble software.

Contras:

Would like more customization of fields (chance names and be able to delete extra fields we don't need when adding items...) We use it as for our consignment shop for artists, so it works but if we could customize it, it would make it even easier for volunteers to use too.

Marilyn
owner en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Easy product to transition to from other programs

4,0 hace 6 años

Easy to use. Easy to create categories and payment methods used. I like that one can suspend a sale while helping out another customer.

Contras:

Would like to be able to get a report of inventory levels from the beginning of the month to end of the month by looking at closeout reports. It just reports the current inventory amount regardless of the day. When entering a new item, one needs to find the next product number. It would be nice if it would learn how you create product numbers based on prior input and put in the next one for you.

Vladimir
Managing Director en Seychelles
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 11-50 empleados

Three years with this POS

5,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: I am glad and really thankful for rep this software and especially for his support, mostly initially. Very intuitive soft, easy to understand and operate. We are running for four places, integrated on one server. Incredibly easy to access virtually from any point of the world! I would say - one of the best soft I come across. There is some luck of reports, probably fixed on the version 15.0 didn't try. Otherwise - perfect.

Easy to understand and operate. Very mobile, one can reach it virtually from any where in the world.

Contras:

Luck of reports and still confusing system of invoicing (sales in credit), luck of expiry date tracing

Roman
boss :) en Rusia

PHP POS - super!

5,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: Five years ago, he met with this software. Install, configure, translated into Russian, very satisfied.
Translated by Google.

Ease of installation and configuration. Very reliable system. Easy stores and processes all of my sales for all time. For five years in the base more than 15,000 products and more than 130 thousand sales. If I need to analyze the sale, such as the categories of goods, or to withdraw all the goods sold for the year, the system is not choking, and provides the necessary data. Translated by Google