Sobre GoTo Training

Software de capacitación basado en la web que permite a las organizaciones proporcionar capacitación interactiva tanto a clientes como a empleados.

Descubre más sobre GoTo Training

Tool is easy to use and has a plugin that integrates easily with browsers.

Valoraciones de GoTo Training

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

GoTo Training tiene una valoración global de 4,4 estrellas sobre 5 según las 65 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado GoTo Training antes?

Filtrar opiniones (65)

Jake S.
Jake S.
Training Manager en EE. UU.
Software informático, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Fantastic remote training software application

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: It allows us to run trainings between multiple geographically distinct locations in an easy and efficient way. It also allows us to test for knowledge absorption and offer classes to other locations and departments through the use of it's class catalogue feature.

I love that this allows me to schedule out classes in advance. It also allows me to easily create and administer tests, share supporting documentation, and make sure people are paying attention. In this type of learning environment between remote offices it's essential that the performance of the application is spotless when it comes to audio and video and for the vast majority of trainings I've run GTT has been amazing.

Contras:

I have 2 major complaints. 1st there is a bug in the software that has been there for over two years at this point that prevents me from using the quiz functionality as intended. Customer support took over 6 months to figure out this bug even though I suggested that it might be the problem on the first interaction. 2nd there is no way to mass export all of your classes to Google Calendar. I figured out a way to do a work around using apple calendar and then exporting that cal to google cal but it's a huge pain still.

Cutomer service coordinator en EE. UU.
Alimentación y bebidas, 10.000+ empleados

A great way to train

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I am loving this way of going to class and will use this in the future for my second job when training people

With the atmosphere of today's society remote or virtual work is great. This software make it safe and easy to attend training classes. The page or app gives you the opportunity to not only interact with your trainers but with other classmates in attendance. you can also use the chat feature to communicate. I like the option of being able to control who sees you on camera as well and the microphone feature.

Contras:

when the trainers use the screen share feature, it is not possible to make the screen larger making it sometimes hard to see the material. Also when sharing your screen it limits the number of camera feeds you can see making the trainers have to rotate cameras

Rad D.
Photographer en EE. UU.
Fotografía, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Pathetic

3 hace 2 años

Comentarios: In a word, pathetic. Lack of integrity, over all. Given false info by sales to sell me.
Product didn’t work as promised.
Support was not what it was promised To be.
Support ignorant of the product.
Failure to be accountable for problems
Always blaming others for product failure: it’s a PayPal problem, it’s a safari problem, etc.
Promises NEVER kept by support. “I’ll have a supervisor call you back” never happened. Woeful incompetence at everything EXCEPT monthly billing. There was never a problem with that. No problem taking my money for a product that failed to deliver on sales’ promises and support promises.

Scheduling Client data collection Efficient and effective monthly billing support always answered the phone, (even though they were too ignorant of the product too help,) Supervisors form support always promised to get back to me. (Even though they never did,)

Contras:

Bugs Features that don’t work Long list Using this product cost me about 25% of every event I’ve done that invoked payment. Zero accountability.

Amy B.
Amy B.
Director of Learning and Development en EE. UU.
Empleo y contratación, 201-500 empleados

GoTo Review

4 hace 3 años

We really like all the opportunity that this software has - breakout rooms, library, scheduling.

Contras:

It's not easy to learn. We have had to teach ourselves which is probably why we don't know how to use all the features correctly. That being said, we have had no contact with customer support other than them sending me a huge binder of materials to figure things out on my own.

Product Manager en EE. UU.
Software informático, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Good product when you know what you're doing

4 hace 5 años

Has all I need to host a training or webinar, and gain insight into questions/attendees afterwards. It allows me to review questions that were asked and ensure that my attendees got what they came for.

Contras:

Lots of features, before becoming familiar with it I sometimes don't know how to do what I need to. After using it for some time, I know exactly what I can do and how to do it.

Kyle T.
Kyle T.
Training Content Developer en EE. UU.
Materiales de construcción, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

This one is damned near perfect

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Look, if you're needing to train people remotely, this product is for you. You can push documents, videos, and more on the fly through the software. The stuff you can do, if you have the desire and the gumption, is pretty damned amazing.

- Sharing abilities (documents, videos, etc.) - Easy to use familiar interface

- It's not cheap - There are comparable products on the market that are cheaper

John C.
John C.
Educational/Leadership Consultant en EE. UU.

EASY to USE and deploy

5 hace 4 años

The calendaring feature of this program is its best feature. It consistently schedules and reminds participants of their meetings and increases completion rates.

Contras:

I cannot think of anything I do not like about this software. The only thing that is bothersome is when there is a delay between the computer-driven platform and the call-in line platform, which often makes it difficult to understand speakers, but that only happens rarely.

Zandro Z.
Zandro Z.
Investment Banker en Filipinas
Software informático, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Hold meetings, seminars, classroom trainings with ease!!!

5 hace 3 años

easy to use. good sound quality, collaboration tools such as sharing screens, sending chat messages, sending documents available. an email is given to you which allows you to register and a link is given so that you can enter the meeting room

Contras:

no issues with this software. however there are a lot of others out there so not sure how this software is better than others.

Shiniesh S.
Shiniesh S.
Ceo en EE. UU.
Aprendizaje en línea, 2-10 empleados

Amazingg service

5 hace 3 años

I loves the ease pf going to my trainings while in school. It was very easy to install onto my device.

Contras:

There was nothing i did not like about the software

L1 Support Engineer en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Great Training Software

4 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I've used this program for employee training in two prior employments. Both times, the software was bright and intuitive. I had no issues navigating through work and integration with other GoTo platforms like GoToMeeting is as seamless as it can get. My only issues were that during both training courses, I ran into issues connecting to the learning environment, resulting in a loading error and delay in meeting access.

- Simply and easy to use as a trainee. - Supports seamless integration with other GoTo platforms

Contras:

- Seems to be prone to bugs and loading issues.

Brittany P.
general manager en EE. UU.
Hostelería, 11-50 empleados

easy,user friendly for training

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I still have to use this product for my employees that get hired onto our company so far our employees like using it, It is simple fast pace to do training with and getting everyone in and trained the easy way!

I used this product almost daily before our hotel opened up. I used Go to training whenever I had a training session with the company I am working for. It seemed like I had a training course almost every day, I had a huge role at the hotel so, I had a lot training ahead of me. This software made it simple and easy for me to do my training. I would recommend to everyone.

Contras:

nothing, it was helpful to me whenever I had to use it.

Noelia R.
Owner en México
Aprendizaje en línea, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Amazing tool but almost replaced

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: This is my favorite software for e-learning and training meetings

This an easy to use tool. It makes things simple. The management of the students, tracking, evaluations, reliability of the stability and response of the tool simple excellent.

Contras:

Maybe the popularity. Unfortunately there are other softwares much less usefull but more popular, so the people know them better and prefer them.

Learning & Engagement Manager en EE. UU.
Aprendizaje en línea, 51-200 empleados

Easy to Use Webinar/Training Software

5 hace 3 años

GoTo Training is a very easy to use conference/training software. There are many tools to keep the meeting interactive and engaging. The unlimited cloud storage of recording is also AMAZING!

Contras:

The recent update and redesign of the website is AWFUL. On the webinar side, the issues I most often come across is audio issues. People don't know how to connect, can't hear me or I can't hear them. Of any issue I have, 99.9% of them are audio related.

Training Consultant en EE. UU.
1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

I use GoToTraining daily to host online webinars, live-training sessions and software reviews.

5 hace 4 años

The ease of setting up sessions is great and it has excellent survey/question capabilities. I also love the ability to record sessions.

Contras:

It has had some downtime in the last year that has been no fun, and it has no direct scheduling within an outlook calendar invite.

Melissa H.
Education Coordinator en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 11-50 empleados

Consistent and Easy to Use, But It's Not Zoom

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall, the experience has been positive. While there are glitches they are few and far between.

GoToTraining is really easy to set up on the backend. The user interface is pretty self explanatory and it's easy to edit events and manage materials. We have a lot of instructors who use GTT from an Organizer's permissions and they have only said positive things about running trainings thru the platform; they all say it's consistent and rarely crashes.

Contras:

GTT limits the number of webcams you can show, which is confusing to users when it is cut off after 6 max. There are also glitches with accessing the polls, which customer service has not fixed. The customer service is also poor. They are hard to reach via email and phone. I reached out back in the spring about glitches and they never followed up.

Nick K.
I/T Manager en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Like Go to meeting but for teachers

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I didn't solve any business solutions but did learn the product that was being presented to me.

I was an end user and not a back end user when using it. It seems really similar to GoToAssist which i do like.

Contras:

I don't have any cons. This got the job done just like most of the remote sharing programs that are out there.

Johannes G.
Director, Service Provider Management en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Great software for collaboration and training

4 hace 5 años

This software is easy to use and has been pretty reliable. There are great functions for training a large group of people that include, knowledge checks and surveys. I like the feature that advises you if people are not paying attention! It also integrates very nicely with outlook.

Contras:

Not too much to dislike to be honest, it does slow down my system a little bit but not too much - this leads to (rarely) losing sync between to the viewer group

Coordinador de Capacitaciones en Venezuela
51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great tool for making meetings and webinars a learning experience.

5 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Managing pieces of training in one place. No need to create extra landing pages for calendars. Recurrent activities are super easy to schedule and that saves time and minimizes mistakes.

Complete reports. Easy to use. Screen sharing options. Live information about the meeting/training. Intuitive about sessions and calendars.

Contras:

I will like to personalize more which reports or data I want to download. Also to see reports on the platform and not just to be downloaded.

Instructional Designer en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Worked well for our budget

3 hace 4 años

More cost effective than some other solutions we evaluated, but lacked in features and functionality by comparison. Pretty quick to set up new virtual sessions with the ability to copy from previously scheduled sessions.

Contras:

The computer audio quality was hit and miss even with an exceptional connection on our end. No option to tie in reporting through other systems, making everything a manual export. Support was lacking when technical issues occurred. Really would liked to have had the ability to create templates for different types of sessions rather than copying from old ones and swapping out information.

Holly S.
Speech-Language Pathologist/Clinical Training Team en EE. UU.
Ha utilizado el software durante: No especificado
Fuente de la reseña

We did something right in 2015 - switch to Go To Meeting!

5 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Our training team had been frustrated with the complexity of another system for several years. This past year I initiated trying something new. The company we merged with used Go To Meeting so I thought, why not explore other options it had. It had all the features we needed and the ease of setting up a training was a huge difference. Our customers had no problem with the new technology and our webinars run smoothly. We have not ventured out to use some of the more interactive parts, but the on-line or post test options are great. We even upgraded so that we can send out certificates automatically soon- so happy - no matter how many times we remind customers, we get emails that they didn't download the certificate of completion. Looking forward to seeing some of the new "lab" tools out to try soon, too!

Minal J.
Trainer en EE. UU.
Ha utilizado el software durante: No especificado
Fuente de la reseña

GoToTraining takes the classroom to virtual level with ease

5 hace 6 años

Comentarios: I have been using GoToTraining for a little over a year and I love it! It's so easy to use and it's fun. There are so many features you can use to get the concepts and lessons across such as screen swaps, highlighter, pens, red dots, breakout rooms (for facilitating small group activity), timer, recording sessions, webcam, and more. It's even better than a classroom with less travel time, and resources involved. Everything is virtual! It's flexible in the sense that you can plugin to a training session through your mobile phone, tablet, pc, or laptop. This method of training is a big game changer. I feel that it may be an option that will be expanded in universities and other higher learning institutions. I would highly recommend it to anyone.

Ahmed M.
Lead developer en Egipto

Great remote training software

4 hace 4 años

GoToTraining is a complete remote training software, with a really easy to use interface, surveying features, screen sharing and recording

Contras:

I have to remarks on GoToTraining: - Pricing could be more convenient - Having one application with features accessible according to plan is more convenient than many (GoToTraining, GoToWebinar, GoToMeeting...etc.)

Vanessa P.
Asst Community Director en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

GoTo training is the best tool for my team

5 hace 4 años

GoTo training is my favorite tool for teaching staff or getting people on the same page without the cost of transporting people. With properties states apart, it is the best way to reach everyone at once.

Contras:

I have had technical glitches but I cannot know for sure if this was the software itself or my internet or network.

Acquisitions Onboarding Specialist - Jive Communications en EE. UU.
Telecomunicaciones, 501-1.000 empleados

Goto Training Review

5 hace 4 años

The navigation screen. It's so easy to use whether that's sharing my screen, passing keyboard and mouse control, or recording the screen share. Super simple for anyone to use.

Contras:

One thing that's a little cumbersome is waiting for the download when you pass controls.

Sales Floor Team Member en EE. UU.
Ropa y moda, 1.001-5.000 empleados

GoToTraining

5 hace 4 años

I used GoToTraining every day to train customer in our admin portal. Easy to create training and send invitations out to the client. A lot of features to use and to navigate between multiple users.

Contras:

No cons on my end everything as been working great for me.