15 años ayudando a las empresas argentinas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre dualmon

Una solución segura, basada en la web, de acceso remoto y soporte remoto bajo demanda. Conéctate desde cualquier lugar, con implementaciones y usuarios ilimitados.

Descubre más sobre dualmon

The product is easy to use, and integration is fast.

Contras:

There is a lot of lag in the connections. It is not in Spanish language.

Valoraciones de dualmon

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio
4,9

Probabilidad de recomendación

dualmon tiene una valoración global de 4,8 estrellas sobre 5 según las 230 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado dualmon antes?

Filtrar opiniones (230)

Felipe
Analista IT en Colombia
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Tu soporte remoto con Dualmon es más eficiente

5,0 el año pasado

Al momento de realizar soporte IT a nuestros agentes este aplicativo a sido de gran utilidad y eficiencia.

Contras:

Podría llegarse a mejorar el control de acceso con todos los permisos para mayor eficiencia.

Coach en EE. UU.
Software informático, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Dualmon makes it all so simple

5,0 hace 5 años

I access my computers as well as friends and family from all over the world. I get a bundle package that is economical per computer and allows me to group them based on the different groups I am helping.

Contras:

If they were going to improve it, I would like a way to stay connected for a set amount of time and a set amount of time since last activity.

Joshua
IT Support Analyst en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Our go-to tool for supporting unfamiliar devices.

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Dualmon has been incredibly reliable once setup and is usually very painless to get a remote session started.

It has a full suite of features on both Windows & MacOS end-user devices with minimal latency.

Contras:

When setting up a remote session to a user's MacBook, they have to manually set the permissions for us to view their screen, and to interact with it, within their MacBook settings.

Cristian
Principal en EE. UU.
Ingeniería civil, 2-10 empleados

Recommended

3,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Decent experience, should improve speed

It's easy to use and to implement, it has multiple users and it is very reasonably priced.

Contras:

It is slow compared to other similar software

Philip

A Great Value Product That Gets The Job Done

5,0 hace 3 meses

I work with many clients that are not technology proficient. Dualmon is simple enough for most to setup that I don't fear asking them to install it for use. It is fairly fast for being on over-the-web product and much faster than others I've tried. The full set of features is much appreciated when someone is having a real thorny issue.

Contras:

It could be a little bit easier to install/remove for one-off jobs, but it's not a huge barrier to use.

Maggie
Contabilidad, 2-10 empleados

Assisting clients

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

This software is great for us to help our clients using our different systems

Contras:

Would be nice if no file had to be run as some client not many though cant implement it

Business Owner and IT Specialist en Australia
Fuente de la reseña

Robust and Reliable, pity it is so laggy

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: it got me started in my IT MSP business, with affordable and reliable services, providing the majority of functions I need keeping my prices down for my customers.

Affordability: Pricing model is excellent Simplicity: It doesn't try to do everything, but what functions it does have it does well reliability: I have never experienced an outage or unavailability issues

Contras:

Web-based creates significant lag. even 2 computers in the same room on a 100/50 Mbit connection is very laggy. They need to establish client-client connections after authentication to improve the experience. No Mobile support: im not supporting Mobile devices remotely yet, but all my customers have them.. File Transfer speeds: Transfering files is quite slow, probably due to the non client-Client connections.

Ryan
Fuente de la reseña

Best value for remote support

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: I couldn't ask for more. The service does everything as advertised.

The remote assistance portion of the software is the most valuable. The amount of hours it saves me every year in travel expenses and time easily pays for the subscription many times over.

Contras:

There really isn't much that I don't like about the software. The only time I ever had an issue was when I tried using a Mac to remote into systems but most of those issues have been resolved.

Joe
Operations Manager en EE. UU.
Películas y largometrajes, 51-200 empleados

Time Saver

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

This product is very easy to install and use. Has made our business much more efficient when it comes to computer issues and training.

Contras:

Our use is fairly basic. We have no issues / complaints.

Shawn
Director en EE. UU.
Administración gubernamental, 2-10 empleados

Excellent Software!

5,0 hace 5 días Nuevo

Comentarios: We needed a remote solution to access PCs in the office when working from home. Thanks to Covid.

This software is very easy to use. No guess work really easy and straight forward.

Contras:

No cons at all. The software has been great since with no glitches or anything negative to report.

Joseph
Fuente de la reseña

Dualmon is Simply the Best!

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: My Customers consistently praise Dualmon's speed, ease of use, and affordability. It's been a game-changer for remote support!

In my experience, Dualmon has been fantastic. From connecting in seconds to offering a user-friendly interface, it's exceeded expectations. My customers are thrilled too.

Contras:

Finding cons for Dualmon has been surprisingly difficult. So far, users have been impressed by the software's intuitive interface and lightning-fast connections.

Colin
Managing Director en RU

Alternativas consideradas:

Dualmon - Great Product and exceptional value for money

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: The product worked first time and I have never experienced an issue with it.

Very easy to setup and use. Supports Multi monitors on the target PC. The flexibility to allocate a licence to either a specific PC (for unattended remote access) or to an Assistance Pool (for attended remote access).

Contras:

There is nothing I require that the product does not provide.

Shane
CEO en Colombia
Fuente de la reseña

This is one of the best products I have found

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I love this software and will continue to use it.

I use this software daily, in fact I have dumped AVG cloud for this software. The remote features work so much better. I have recently upgraded to more PC because I can support my clients better.

Contras:

I have not found anything I don't like yet.

Betsy
Administrator en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 11-50 empleados

Users Review

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I use it for troubleshooting other computers without having to run all over the building and remoting in from home when I need to work from home.

Overall product is very easy to use compared to others I have tried and the pricing is a great deal!

Contras:

Nothing that I can think of at the moment.

Keith
Owner en Dinamarca

Awesome for the price

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Honestly its been a great experience. The one thing I cant seem to be able to do is turn people on to using it. I know a lot of I.T. professionals and its tough to get them away from Teamviewer.

For me, the value of this product is amazing! Most remote desktop software costs a lot more, and does not give a lot for the added cost in terms of value.

Contras:

I feel the file transfers could be improved, security could be improved (Additional roles to assign machines and users to), and a few additional functions could really add some value to this software (Like better screen capture, better full screen mode, and the ability to use from the web browser even when someone is using the app). Android version is NEEDED!!! There isn't one as far as I know, and I solely use android. Im actually super disappointed I cant use this from my phone. Also, linux usability!! If teamviewer supported linux and android it would be AMAZING!!

Rick
President en España
Software informático, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

dualmon is what we had been looking for

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Helping computer users remotely, and checking running daily routines works great.

Feature of showing which computer is online and to transfer files. Different users can be set up to have access to different computers, and we use the groups for different location computers. The search feature works so well as it searches both the name of the computer and the additional description.

Contras:

I wish there was a feature where dual mon would show how long a computer has been inactive for those computers that are set up unattended, this would save so much time as of now we have to login in to see if the computer is not being used so we can gain access.

Joshua
CIO en EE. UU.
Alimentación y bebidas, 2-10 empleados

Exceptional Value and User-Friendly Experience with DualMon

5,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: ve been using DualMon's RDP service for some time now, and I can't recommend it highly enough. The interface is straightforward, making it easy even for those without a tech background to get started. Compatibility is a non-issue; it works seamlessly across multiple platforms, be it Windows or Mac. One feature that stands out is the robust security options available, including two-factor authentication and end-to-end encryption. In a time where cyber threats are ever-present, this added layer of security is invaluable. The session recording feature has been a game-changer in ensuring that all remote activities are transparent and accountable. While there are other RDP solutions out there, none offer the same combination of ease-of-use, security, and valuable features at such a competitive price point.

User-friendly interface Multi-platform support (Windows, Mac, etc.) Various security options (two-factor authentication, encryption) Session recording feature in some plan

Contras:

Limited features in the free version May have latency issues depending on network conditions

Troy
IT Specialist/Owner en EE. UU.
Seguridad informática y de redes, Trabajador autónomo

Best Remote Control Tool out there

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I have done many searches over the years and DualMon is by far still the best and most affordable remote desktop tool out there. I can be utilized with Mac or PC, you can easily add licenses on the fly, you can send simple links for quick install, and you are on your way.

It's very affordable, easy to install, support, and roll-out for use

Contras:

Because I am a small business I just wish I could add smaller license amounts on at a time.

Joanne
Owner en Alemania
Contabilidad, Trabajador autónomo

Great Product

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I love dualmon.com. It helps me in a lot of different areas in my business. I can manage the computer I need to and have the option to help someone on their computer without having to configure their computer to do so.

Having quick access to the computers I manage.

Contras:

Cannot think of any, all the features in Dualmon are great.

Aidan
Principal en Brasil
Contabilidad, 11-50 empleados

Simply the best...

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I got the recommendation from a supplier, switch on that referral and have never looked back. Only needed support once and that was fairly instant and accurate / clear advice was provided.

The simplicity of use and administration, a great product that just does what it says on the tin

Contras:

The only feature I previously had and appreciated, but don't really miss, is an email warning that someone had tried to log in to our accounts from an unusual IP address.

CEO en Hungría
Telecomunicaciones, 11-50 empleados

Awesome Product

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Remotely access many different clients remotely and its very compatible with them all.

Very easy to use. We use it on a daily basis with multiple clients and would not thing of using anything else but dualmon.

Contras:

Have not found anything that I did not like about the software.

Graham
Director en RU
Internet, 11-50 empleados

Remote access for support

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall we are very happy with the application.

We like the flexibility of the license model. Price is great and the features work well.

Contras:

Perhaps because it is not as well known as other products it does need us to explain what is being installed.

Henry
owner en Albania
Automoción, 2-10 empleados

Great value

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Saves us traveling to dealerships to use their computer systems.

We use Dualmon to communicate with our dealers and use their terminals remotely to submit claims.

Contras:

No cons I can think of in our application

Ray
Systems & Project Specialist en Eslovenia
Seguros, 11-50 empleados

One of the Best Screen Sharing/ Remote Control Softwares

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Just the peace of mind knowing the remote software will always work and start with the computer regardless of account logged in, makes my job that much easier. In the 5 years ive used the software, its always been a solid + in my toolbelt.

Price is competitive, especially in comparison to services like Teamviewer. I've never had a problem with the remote software starting up and letting me access the remote computer, even when switching users, thats the BEST feature. Some software shuts down when switching users, this doesn't. Makes my job easy.

Contras:

Whats not to like? Maybe if I had to say something, the screen resolutions supported when there are various screen sizes on either the computer I'm remoting into or the computer I'm using to remoting in with leaves something to be desired. The buttons get small when I'm using a 4k display, and when I switch from docking station to laptop it can also screw up the size of buttons. That is pretty normal for all software now so minor gripes.

Mike
Seguridad informática y de redes, 201-500 empleados

Very good solution

5,0 hace 3 años

Easy to support, and the ability to push to a single-use machine

Contras:

They added remote printer support, a version or two before super easy to use