Filtrar por:

Calificación media

• En general
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Pipefy

Pipefy es la plataforma BPM no-code diseñada para aumentar la eficiencia, integrar las operaciones e iniciar las transformaciones digitales.

Descubre más sobre Pipefy

Mostrando 265 opiniones

Elina G.
Licenciada
Servicios para el consumidor, 201-500 empleados

"Reseña Avanza"

Comentarios: Nos ha permitido un mejor control del registro y control de la nómina de empleados, así como de los documentos relevados en varios procesos, también permite tener en una misma vista un panorama de los principales procesos y detectar rápidamente demoras en determinadas fases. También es muy útil los mail automáticos.

Puntos a favor: Pipefy es una herramienta intuitiva y fácil de configurar en las los distintos procesos, desde Avanza estamos conformes con su usabilidad y es nuestro propósito ampliar y maximizar las distintas opciones e integraciones que provee la herramienta.

Contras: Como posibilidades de mejora, entendemos mejor desarrollo fácil en el uso de los Dashboard y la reportería en general; configuración del los PDF que no toman datos incluidos en las BBDD; la búsqueda de tarjeta de forma ágil en la vista Kanban; que en la BBDD se puedan configurar campos condicionales será de mucha ayuda.

Fabrício yutaka F.
Fabrício yutaka F.
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo

"Pipefy or Trello?"

Comentarios: Small business owners can easily hire new collaborators and Pipefy helps to "teach" them the processes. Team leaders/managers can empower their team by giving them the chance to decide and build the best process for their work.

Puntos a favor: That's the most common question I hear. If you don't have a minimum process established, you should use Trello. But, if you already have some business process designed for your routines — and need to guarantee they're followed, then your choice is Pipefy. Best of all, Pipefy is like a Lego, so, you can change and rearrange the process and its phases as you evolve them over time. You don't need to exaustly plan ahead every detail.

Contras: Some changes in the process are possible only at the cost of "losing" some historical data. For example, you can't move a field from phase A to phase B. You have to recreate it as a new field and delete (or hide) the old one.

Alternativas consideradas: Trello

Razones para cambiar a Pipefy: Trello is completely flexible. Pipefy gives flexibility and control in the right balance.

Stephen I.
SALES OFFICER
Automoción, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 17/12/2020

"MY EXPERIENCE WITH PIPEFY"

Comentarios: * Pipefy offers easy communication between sales operation process.
* It has perfect for data storage for a very long period of time unlike the previous software we used.
* It is highly easy and fast to learn, this makes it beginner friendly
* It can be easily adjusted/modified to accommodate new sales operation process unlike the previous software we used
*It has a very high speed of communication and processing information
* Its feedback channel is easy and responses are fast and helpful in solving problems encountered when using the software

Puntos a favor: * The filter options on pipefy makes it easy to search and track any sales process
* The workflow makes it possible to easily choose any stage and track sales operation processes
* It is very adaptable to new changes in the sales operation process. This makes it a highly effective and continuously useful for future innovation and variations in business models/operations

Contras: I noticed there are no demonstration
videos/picturess for beginners. Adding demonstration pictures/videos will help new users have a better understanding of the range of services and amazing features offered by pipefy
Also, pipefy lack to ability to serve as a communication tool between employees like Slack. For instance, employees can't have personal communication using pipefy, slack offers this feature

Ricardo P.
Internet, 11-50 empleados

"Bugs, lack of features"

Comentarios: I used to love Pipefy. Now I almost hate it. I was the person who convinced the team to migrate to Pipefy, just to be blocked by major bugs. It did not go well for me. I requested some features; they added me to a 'partnership program'. The partnership program transforms you into a Pipefy salesperson. I had a person to 'take care of me' - this is, request me to make sales, putting pressure on me to sell Pipefy to my customers. It was the worse experience I ever had in a partnership in my professional life. I wanted features, and now I'm a Pipefy salesman?
They advertise features that you can't find. I upgraded it to enterprise, and I didn't get the support they promised, nor the new reports. My rating of this product went from a 10 to a 2 in less than a year.

Puntos a favor: - Kanban with custom fields / rules
- Email automation with easy to build templates

Contras: - We find bugs all the times. We had a major migration to pipefy that was cancelled due to 2 critical bugs. They were fixed 6 months after we reported it.
- It misses basic features. PDF builder sucks. Reports are almost useless.
- Sales team lies to sell.

Lucas B.
marketing head
Software informático, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 1/7/2021

"Organization and efficiency"

Comentarios: Very good tool for companies that have an efficient integration sector that can automate automations and organize processes

Puntos a favor: Its high organizational capacity and efficiency in process management. Its integration is a little technical due to the range of features and its complexity, but it is worth all the investment.

Contras: Due to the amount of technical features and functions that are often confused, processes become disorganized and lost in the middle of use

• Publicado el 1/7/2021
Matheus K.
Supervisor
Sector textil, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 5/1/2021

"A helpful and intuitive tool that your company must have"

Comentarios: We use to have another software to do our sales process, but it didn't fills all our needs; so I decide to search for another software and hopefully we found PIPEFY. With PIPEFY I found a software that can be customizable as I need; with Pipefy, I can manage my sales team to reach our goals, as we are a Inside Sales department, we need a CRM and so with PIPEFY we hopefully filled it. We also use Pipefy to automate some processes and it help us to do the pipeline process to find new customers.

Puntos a favor: Easy management
Intuitive set up
Easy to use
Clean and beautiful layout

Contras: Maybe should have a sum (for the total in money currency we set up) in the top of each step (pipeline' steps)

Alternativas consideradas: ActiveCampaign

Razones para elegir Pipefy: Pipefy is much more customizable and easy to use than other softwares we have tried. Also, it is a lot easier to manage my team. I need to know how many opportunities they are negotiating with their customers, so Pipefy helps me to manage everything. And the best part: I can customize everything as I need.

Software anterior: Agendor

Razones para cambiar a Pipefy: As I commented above, Pipefy is more customizable than other softwares I have tried. Also, it has everything I need to manage my team and reach our goals. The new feature Dashboards are also another thing that I liked a lot.

Reginaldo R.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 30/12/2020

"Pipefy was the tool our team need to perform better!"

Comentarios: With Pipefy our team became started to build strong processes with high observability & ease of communication. Our clients, providers & collaborators are doing more with high quality & less time.

Puntos a favor: Ease of use, wide possibilities of personalization, reports, alerts, API and a super support.

Contras: The app is not very easy, but they are improving it.

Alternativas consideradas: Trello, monday.com y Jira

Razones para elegir Pipefy: The latter tool hadn't features enough that could allow us to build our process with all its details.

Software anterior: Trello

• Publicado el 30/12/2020
COO
Maquinaria, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 23/12/2020

"With higher flexibility comes higher complexity to implement and a generalist in all areas."

Comentarios: Awesome experience, great software, helped us a lot on how to manage our operation (procurement, production, quality management, HR - recruitment) without dropping a single line of code. Looking forward to onboard more users and bring more processes to Pipefy.

Puntos a favor: I can have several workflows for the main areas of my company, customised to the extreme, and yet remain on the same set of skills required to implement, with a great community to help more complex development, and a support team that will help less advanced users to do the basic+.

Contras: Automations require a new UX, maybe something related to path creations, with several steps. Today is limited and has some fails to deploy/start that frustrate the workflow creator. E-mails are a nice feature inside cards, but it lack the flow of an inbox, that would make a shift from sending a note to someone related to this card, to actually managing email inside pipefy with all cards information available to interact.

Alternativas consideradas: Asana, Pipedrive, Trello, monday.com y Jira

Razones para cambiar a Pipefy: Flexibility to be my main software, customised to work with my entire company.

• Publicado el 23/12/2020
Renato B.
Renato B.
Presidente
Ingeniería industrial o mecánica, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 5/1/2021

"Pipefy is great, but still need more features"

Comentarios: I use pipefy for projects and sales management and its been great, since we are a project oriented company it's very good to see all of our projects and sales been tracked with a benefit of taking metrics of all of it.
Most of out business inteligence come from pipefy datasheets generator.

Puntos a favor: - Very easy to use
- Extremely fast do set up a canvas
- Great for CRM and Project Management
- Allways updating
- Great costumer support and accepting of feedbacks

Contras: - Some new updates bugs sometimes
- It can be tricky to do some automations

Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
  • Publicado el 18/12/2020

"Muito bom, mas caro para países emergentes"

Comentarios: Muito bom! Consigo rodar todos os projetos sem atropelos e sem problemas

Puntos a favor: O software é muito completo e prático, gerenciar equipes com fica bastante rápido

Contras: O preço poderia ser diferenciado para países com moedas mais desvalorizadas, como o Brasil, por exemplo.

Alternativas consideradas: Asana, Trello y monday.com

Razones para elegir Pipefy: Não tinha um framework específico para Growth Hacking

Razones para cambiar a Pipefy: Preciso de coisas específicas que só encontrei no Pipefy ou que só eram possíveis realizar através dele.

• Publicado el 18/12/2020
Celso R.
Celso R.
Inside Sales
Logística y cadena de suministro, 10.000+ empleados
  • Publicado el 15/2/2021

"Pipefy é uma ferramenta interessante para ajudar as equipes Finance"

Comentarios: Até o momento a experiência é satisfatória e está suprindo as necessidades da empresa. Em 6 meses de uso do Pipefy nossa diretoria já iniciou o processos de implementação em outros 3 setores da empresa, isso por que a ferramente mostra uma habilidade diferenciada de automação e personalização.

Puntos a favor: O software é bastante estável isso nos dá um sentimento de segurança. Além disso ele tem muitas funções que facilitam a vida de um empresa pequena até uma empresa de médio e até mesmo grande porte. Isso por que o Pipefy permite a customização de organização dos seus paineis e formulários.

Contras: A parte de configuração é uma parte um tanto chata por ela é demorada. O que as vezes pode incomodar os usuários é a necessidade de ficar atualizando os pipes com uma certa frequência.

Alternativas consideradas: Asana y monday.com

Razones para cambiar a Pipefy: Diantes das alternativas o Pipefy era a ferramente mais próxima do que a empresa buscava que eram fácil automação e fácil análise.

• Publicado el 15/2/2021
Lisa C.
Sr Director, HR
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 23/7/2020

"Wow. Just..WOW"

Comentarios: My original purpose for getting a trial membership with Pipefy was to develop a business process to manage our FMLA and FCCRA process. We tried to use other HR management companies, but they were unable to manage the full process and only functioned as a go between, mailing information back and forth with our employees. We felt out of touch with the process, and it was more than $350.00 a month. Our HRIS system is great, but there was no way to manage these processes from within the software (which would have been ideal). Through Pipefy I am able to collect information, create reports, make sure that the HR team is engaged with employees seeking to take leave, and we are able to do timely updates to our payroll system to generate paychecks for employees while they are on leave. Pipefy literally did everything I needed the system to do. The implementation and sales teams were phenomenal. They were helpful, responsive, and were able to find work-arounds if there was a feature I wanted but was not yet available.

Puntos a favor: Pipefy gives you the best of all worlds.... a process management workflow that is easily customizable, allows the development of checklists/prompts that accompany the different steps associated with completion of a business process in order to maintain compliance AND has the added benefit of automation options. You can use conditional logic to collect information that is relevant to the different users, and you can assign business processes to particular members of your team for resolution. The option to collect and maintain database information to accompany the forms is unheard of, and the option of a portal to collect information is very useful, especially at a time when so many people are working virtually. If you have ever needed ANY of these items, this product is for you, all in an affordable package.

Contras: Pipefy has a few items that could use some upgrades, and they are currently working on these. In general, they involve the "siloing" of features by pipe (or process). For example, if you develop a group of email templates, they can only be used with a particular pipe, or business process.
Also, the development of PDFs that will represent the information in narrative form is a little clunky, but certainly do-able.

Alternativas consideradas: Dynamics 365, Basic Online Personnel & HR, J. J. Keller FMLA Manager, Kissflow Workflow y Smartsheet

Razones para cambiar a Pipefy: These products simply did not deliver on the full range of requirements I had for the business process. In some cases, they were too expensive.

• Publicado el 23/7/2020
Robson P.
CTO
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 24/3/2020

"The best Process Management Platform"

Puntos a favor: Pipefy has a lot of tools to help small business that haven`t IT Team.
Automations, integration with Zapier and API Access are one of more importants tools of Pipefy, with this three tools you can make pipefy work as your business process work, and with a lot of AUTOMATION!
Pipefy templates: Pipefy offers templates to start your process control, probably any process that you will put on pipefy, someone already did. So you can just use an template, and adapt they to your business. Pipefy Apps: Pipefy gives some apps integrations direct in the Pipefy Platform. My preferred is "Sprint App", Sprint App transform the Pipefy Kanban in a Sprint Tool, with management of Sprints, etc.

Contras: Some features that i would like to see in Pipefy is: - Time control: could have some "Pipefy Apps" that generate time report of taks, and users. - Export Database: One thing that I would like is be able to export Database data with just one Button. I needed this tool a lot of times, and I had to write an script to do this using the GraphQL Api.

Alternativas consideradas: Trello

Razones para cambiar a Pipefy: Integrations, Automations, Sprint App and Templates: this four items was what make me choose Pipefy.

• Publicado el 24/3/2020
Pablo R.
Diseño, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 24/2/2020

"Automate almost any process"

Comentarios: With Pipefy I could have better response for clients with less people.

Puntos a favor: Pipefy has a great UX, is very intuitive and very easy to use. The learning curve is fast, and when you learn to use it, you can automate almost any process. For example, in our design company, we connect various processes of our company such as Sales process, budget proposals, accounts payable, accounts receivable, task management , project management and even the hiring process. We connect to Pipefy with slack to notify when a new project starts or when we start a new project or close a deal.

Contras: There are just a few details than pipefy could improve as:
- Use math formulas on his forms
- Calculate the real time use on a process it only calculates the time on the pipe of a card.

• Publicado el 24/2/2020
Team Lead
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
  • Publicado el 5/11/2019

"An easy and best project management tool"

Comentarios: The best experience compared to JIRA, Trello. The features are well thought off. If more similar tools are acquired and given in one combined package, corporate adoption would be more. I personally feel, still Pipefy is miles ahead in user experience compared to other products. Every little option is well thought off.

Puntos a favor: 1. Easy integration and APIs provided for integration using integromat, IFTTT
2. Free trial for 5 pipes that enabled our small team to try it out and make a presentation to the management
3. Custom process flow and automation tools for trigerring mails and notifications

Contras: 1. A major hurdle in convincing the management was the standalone cost for pipefy which was per user. In the gambit of tools available like atlassian tools. A standalone tool though extremely superior, falls short because of lack of other tools like wiki, chat etc., that comes packaged together.
2. Reports - Though they are customizable, charts and report templates would surely help in competing similar products

Alternativas consideradas: Trello

Razones para elegir Pipefy: 1. Ease of integration. 2. Cloud - That enabled my team to work seamlessly from anywhere 3. Easy integration.

Software anterior: Jira

Razones para cambiar a Pipefy: 1. Free pipes for 5 projects. 2. The experience in trial period was amazing. UX is the best. Every little feature is well thought off. 3. Cloud.

Ramón david S.
IT
Propiedad inmobiliaria comercial, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 27/3/2020

"Great software, and it can be much better jet!"

Puntos a favor: I think it's really easy to use and to understand for normal users. When we start using it had outages of the server and a lot of "http 500" errors, but now is pretty stable so we feel it safe now.

Contras: The big issue is that we don't see useful the Database feature. We have tried tu use it but we can't export the data. Would be really nice if we can share using an iFrame or something, a list of entries with a filter from database. For example I have an "Events" Database in Pipefy and I would like to share in my web site the Upcoming Events. To achieve this I'll need not only the iFrame to share but a filter to show only upcoming event and not past events. Also I would like to show some data, not all data from the Database. In another words, will be useful something to make queries to the database inside Pipefy. Another issue is that I think It's a heavy software to run in old computers. I think it uses a lot of recourses in the user machine (JS or something) and old computers gets slow. Also I would like to get a better mobile App. It works ok, but I have a lot of trouble with conditional fields in the Apps.

Alternativas consideradas: Trello

Razones para cambiar a Pipefy: Pipefy has a better control over the cards and the fields on every fase. Trello can work but is not meant really for processes

Paulo D.
Product Coordinator
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 10.000+ empleados
  • Publicado el 1/8/2019

"Innovative and clean alternative to Trello"

Comentarios: Great kanban option that's fast and gets the job done.

Puntos a favor: What I like the most about it is its customisability. It's got different kinds of organising your boards depending on the kind of projects you're working on. Not as advanced as the rather expensive-ish Monday.com, but more so than Trello in those terms. Also, its UI is quite clean, and the prices are not bad for those who want to take the experience to the next level. It's also got a decent mobile app that gets the job done.

Contras: The main reason I quit using it was the lack of integrations. To be fair, that was a bit ago, and they've got more integrations now than they did before, but still quite far from Trello. May not be a problem for many, though! It was for me due to specific needs, but may not be for you. Also, I question myself on its privacy, as the Pipefy staff contacted me for some free online courses (probably because I worked at Dell at the time and they wanted to mention in their site that it's used there too; in the videoconference they even mentioned the title of one of my boards).

Alternativas consideradas: Trello y monday.com

Razones para elegir Pipefy: Wanted to try something new; no mobile app on Kanbanchi.

Software anterior: Kanbanchi

• Publicado el 1/8/2019
Leonardo A.
Data Analyst
Seguros, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 4/1/2021

"Ferramenta muito poderosa, mas com alguns gaps"

Puntos a favor: Eu adoro a facilidade de customização dos pipes e forms. Uma vez mapeado o processo, a implementação no Pipefy é simples. As automações também são boas e me permitem otimizar alguns passos manuais e ganhar tempo para o time.

Contras: Fora alguns bugs ocasionais (o pipebot não move um card, não atualiza um campo, etc), tem alguns problemas estruturais um pouco chatos. Por exemplo, eu não consigo mudar o tipo de um campo uma vez que ele foi criado. Se eu tenho um campo short text e quero mudar pra long text, não dá. Tenho que deletar o campo original e criar outro, quebrando todas as automações ligadas e etc. Além disso, eu não consigo via automação copiar um campo para outro de formato diferente. Se quiser copier um campo do tipo number (int) para um campo do tipo currency (float), não dá. Nem um campo short text para um long text. Seria fácil fazer um cast por trás disso, mas beleza. Fora que seria ótimo poder copiar um campo de tipo qualquer para outro de tipo text. Também não é possível fazer modificações em massa (selecionar vários cards para serem movidos ou deletados, por exemplo). Seria ótimo poder duplicar cards, também. Adoraria ter uma automação para que um card modificasse uma linha da database.

Alternativas consideradas: Procurify

• Publicado el 4/1/2021
Eva S.
COO
Externalización/deslocalización, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 29/12/2020

"Great process management software!"

Comentarios: We started using Pipefy a few months ago, after having the same BPM software for almost 5 years and I can tell it was one of the best decisions we have made.
Even with the missing points I mentioned, Pipefy brought us more confidence and reliability. We are a Service-Based Business, so having a Software we can trust and is being constantly improved, is essential.
I would totally recommend Pipefy!

Puntos a favor: Pipefy is really user-oriented, so it is easy to create and implement pipes.
Conditional and Required fields are also really useful and we use them a lot in all our processes.
The Dashboards (still in beta) bring a complete view of our current work and I am sure it will be one of the best tools they have!

Contras: I miss having more options when creating automations, being able to pull information from connected cards, make calculations, or bulk edits.
Another missing point is that not all fields are searchable, making it hard to find a specific card (if you didn't mark all fields as subtitles) when you have hundreds of them in the same pipe.

Alternativas consideradas: ClickUp y Asana

Razones para elegir Pipefy: Podio was missing essential tools and wasn't being updated anymore.

Software anterior: Podio

Razones para cambiar a Pipefy: Support + Features

• Publicado el 29/12/2020
Henrique A.
Partner
Diseño, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 27/3/2020

"Good value, but can be improved"

Comentarios: Overall the software is good. Its a balanced value for the money. But be prepared to spend a very long time understanding and learning how to get the most of it. And we also had the help for a pipefy staff that was very important.

Puntos a favor: I really liked the kanban style, the possibilities to bring all my back office routines to only one software. I also like the automations, the forms that can be filled from people outside my organization.

Contras: The setup is VERY time consuming. And when you start to link pipes or customize the start forms that are linked to other pipes you can get lost very quickly... One thing thats very bad, is when you have a pipe linked to another and you change the origin form, you lose your automation and have to unlink and link it back again. Its ok when you don't have automated rules, but when you have a huge card with 50 items and conditionals and you have to relink them all back is very bad. Other thing thas annoys me is that you have to refresh the pipes frequently, or it doesn't show for me the changes my staff just made.

Natalia F.
Líder de Equipe
Filantropía, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 2/3/2020

"Pipefy - Reweb"

Comentarios: É bem legal e atrativo mexer nessa ferramenta, bem organizado e simples.

Puntos a favor: Bem organizado, posso deixar comentado o que eu fiz perante aquele card, mover para as fases que o projeto está

Contras: 1) Não consigo abrir o card, e ir passando card por card sem precisar fechar um para depois abrir outro;
2) 99,9% das vezes que estou fazendo um filtro, preciso atualizar no mínimo 2 vezes para que o pipe volte a funcionar e filtre os clientes novamente, sem bugs.
3) Muitas das vezes não consigo fazer download de um aquivo, seja ele imagem ou documento, pelo botão download.
Que eu me lembro de momento é isso.

• Publicado el 2/3/2020
Sarah L.
Technology Services Coordinator
Medios de difusión, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 5/1/2021

"Clean, comprehensive, and well supported"

Comentarios: My company has only begun to integrate Pipefy into our organization and are excited to discover more ways we can use this innovative tool. So far we're using it for IT onboarding and offboarding, as well as screening staff and guests for Covid-19 symptoms when they're planning on going into our offices. I hope to identify more processes within our organization that would work well within Pipefy. I was especially impressed by the training that was provided during the implementation phase. It helped me gain an in-depth understanding of the tool quickly and has made it that much easier to work with. Getting that sort of training as a part of the implementation was unexpected and much appreciated. So far my experience working with the tool and interacting with the Pipefy team and community has been energizing and rewarding. I see great potential for a tool like this and hope to use it more thoroughly in the future.

Puntos a favor: The Pipefy interface is easy to navigate and get used to. The public forms especially are very clean and easy to use for both the user and the administrator. The feature for conditional fields was one of the main reasons why my company went with Pipefy over other solutions. It allows us to make complex forms with many if/then conditionals while keeping the form simple for the user and the output easy for us to work with as administrators. I've also found the Pipefy team incredibly easy to work with. Through every step of the process (sales, implementation, and now ongoing maintenance), the people I've worked with have been helpful, friendly, and prompt. The Pipefy Community is also an excellent resource for learning more about the tool, problem solving, and improving how we use the tool.

Contras: Having more integration of the different features within Pipefy would be appreciated. Having the automations for a single pipe, for example, be accessed and controlled from within the pipe would be more efficient than having to find them amongst the list of automations in the automation section. Reordering fields within the start form could also be improved if we were able to click and drag them or type in a number to reorder them. Right now, we have to move fields up and down with arrows which can be very time consuming when adding a new field that needs to go near the beginning of an existing form.

Rafael F.
Traffic Manager
Marketing y publicidad, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 20/2/2020

"Could be better"

Comentarios: It's good, but expensive.

Puntos a favor: Is easy to configure the pipes and the user have a lot of options.

Contras: The reports is very poor, the user don't have any kind of graphics and you can't bring data from two different pipes. I think the internal team don't like to improve the software frequently and implement new features.

Alternativas consideradas: Microsoft Project, Slack, Telegram y monday.com

Software anterior: Microsoft Project, Slack, Telegram y monday.com

Razones para cambiar a Pipefy: More complete

• Publicado el 20/2/2020
Hector R.
Restaurantes, 11-50 empleados

"Pipefy - easy to use"

Puntos a favor: Ease of use and mobile app features. Automations included.

Contras: Lack of built in functions like conditional logic and mathematical operations.

Alternativas consideradas: Process Street y Kissflow Workflow

Software anterior: Kissflow Workflow

Mateus E.
Consultoría de gestión, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 30/10/2019

"Excellent Plataform"

Comentarios: My experience with Pipefy is very satisfactory. Even with some features to develop, we can solve a lot of problems and we can give a pace to our processes and business dynamics.

Puntos a favor: The most important problem that I consider that Pipefy helps a lot is communication. I can input some information wherever I been and someone at our office can roll on the processes, without even calling me or e-mail me.

Contras: I miss some native features like a connection with Google Calendar, a time control about how long it takes to finish an activity and others.

Alternativas consideradas: Pipedrive y Trello

Razones para cambiar a Pipefy: Because of the features and the proposal about the process.

• Publicado el 30/10/2019