15 años ayudando a las empresas argentinas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre Nutshell

Nutshell ama a los equipos de ventas y los equipos de ventas aman a Nutshell. Las mejores herramientas de tu clase, las integraciones que ahorran tiempo y la asistencia en vivo de primera clase.

Descubre más sobre Nutshell

One of the cool functions is that it integrates with email, so when you have communications with customers, it automatically shows in the tool.

Contras:

I think more training on set up, warnings issued at set up and common pitfalls at set up would avoid harmful bulk uploads making irreversible upload mistakes.

Valoraciones de Nutshell

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
4,0
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Nutshell tiene una valoración global de 4,3 estrellas sobre 5 según las 468 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Nutshell antes?

Filtrar opiniones (468)

hugo
hugo
Gerente en Argentina
Logística y cadena de suministro, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

Nutshell un buen CRM

3,0 el año pasado

Lo que más te ha gustado me Nutshell es que es bueno en cuanto a tener un registro actualizado de potenciales clientes, además Es un software es fácil de usar para pequeñas empresas que disponen de recursos limitados para el desarrollo, implementación y mantenimiento del sistema.

Contras:

Lo que menos me ha gustado de este software es que casi para todo hay que pasar a pro y es muy caro

Al
Al
Senior Marketing Consultant en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Nutshell has transformed our lead management

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Our primary goal was to have a high-functioning CRM that supported lead nurturing and helped us close sales. Nutshell does that exceptionally well, but that is just the starting point. Automating tasks and communication through multiple sales pipelines is easy and intuitive. We are already seeing results from the automation. Tracking our current clients for upsells and renewals is also intuitive and easy. Our next step is to use the marketing potential of the platform to increase our lead generation as well. The implementation went very smoothly, support from Nutshell staff was great, and I was up and running with Nutshell in days, and now I can track leads, make calls, and send emails and never have to leave the platform. It has greatly increase my efficiency.

Contras:

Not sure how to answer the cons. There are a few areas where I would like to customize fields, or change their location, but it is a small complaint

hace 4 semanas

Thank you so much for sharing your kind words about Nutshell, Al! We're excited to hear how Nutshell is supporting your sales process, and can't wait to see how you implement Nutshell next! We love hearing how our customers use Nutshell to grow their businesses, and sincerely appreciate your review! Happy Nutshelling! Jewell from Nutshell

Celina
Director of Operations en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados

Streamlined CRM for Small Teams

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Nutshell has been a game-changer for our small team. It promotes open communication and makes tracking wins a breeze. With its intuitive interface, we can easily collaborate, generate insightful reports, and stay organized. It's a must-have for any small team looking to boost productivity and efficiency. Highly recommended!

Contras:

While Nutshell CRM has its strengths, I've found the process of adding team members and fully utilizing its features to be confusing. Despite its promising features, navigating the system for tasks like adding team members feels overly complex. Simplifying these processes would greatly enhance the user experience and make Nutshell even more valuable for small teams like ours.

hace 4 semanas

Thank you so much for sharing your positive feedback about Nutshell, Celina! We're excited to hear Nutshell is helping your team streamline communication, reporting, and lead tracking! I also appreciate you sharing about complexity in the process of adding team members. I'll be sure to pass along your thoughts to our product development team so we can work toward a solution. Happy Nutshelling! Jewell from Nutshell

Prescott
Prescott
President en EE. UU.
Minería y metalurgia, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

leads don't allow you to easily sell services, only products. After sale service is hindered.

2,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: We get a cost effective CRM that frees up cash flow for use elsewhere in our business.

Nutshell offers a unique ability to tag people in activities and run reports on calling activities for my sales reps.

Contras:

Every lead typically has a company or contact. But if you don't save the activity in the lead, and instead under the company or individual contact, you can't see it when your client calls in regarding the sale they want service for, so your customer service is hindered and your sales people look like they don't know the history of the account. It's embarrassing to use this software because Nutshell says they are only helping to land the sale, not support it, but this mindset about how they build their software results in a horrible disconnect with regards to how we are forced to serve our customers, and thus we are using a CRM that doesn't support the full life cycle of a sale. We keep hoping Nutshell will fix this and improve because their customer service is great, and their people mean well, but after several years of patiently waiting, we are concerned that we may never see this problem fixed. The mobile app also has so many glitches with the UX that it can't even compare the experience to how you can use leads in a web browser. Further, when we have a customer call in to ask about their account, the recent leads puts the oldest first in the list, which means we have to scroll through several hundred orders just to open the last order we did for that client. If you are trying to sell to a major corporate account with multiple facilities / departments, forget it with Nutshell; linking subcompanies / vendors / partners / other locations is a nightmare in Nutshell.

Mark
Sales and Marketing en RU
Ocio, viajes y turismo, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

A value for money product but be warned it is very buggy!

4,0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: Generally speaking, the software is easy to use and also easy to setup however it is frustrating that there are bugs in some of the basic software components

Nutshell is a cost-effective product. Most other similar products are a lot more expensive. One of the unique things about Nutshell is its custom email templates which engage placeholder settings. This means you can customise an email template but include elements or placeholders that need to be customised on a per-email basis so the software will not let you send the email unless the placeholder is attended to.

Contras:

Sadly Nutshell is very buggy and the CS and developer teams seem completely uninterested in resolving my complaints about the software. These are basic features mainly within the templating software which I have told Nutshell about countless times, yet they seem uninterested in resolving them. Sadly the bugs can make for a frustrating experience on some occasions. What is even more annoying is that they continue to turn out useless features that are half-baked rather than spending some time fixing the issues at the centre of their core product.

Garry
Managing Director en RU
Servicios financieros, 2-10 empleados

Finding the impossible

4,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: I searched and spent a lot of time looking for the best crm to suit what we needed. Realising along the way that no crm software would ever suit what your specific needs are. That said Nutshell fulfills 95%of what we need as we adapted our processes to suit. Having spent only 2 days learning and implementing g the crm it was fully usable and powerful meeting our needs.

Easy to get to grips with and implement. Not over complicated and very flexible to adapt to your way of working.Customer support very responsive.Being able to design multiple pipelines is brilliant.

Contras:

Web analytics could be more detailed but need to explore more.

Phillip
Director of National Sales en EE. UU.
Muebles, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Love Nutshell

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall have been very happy with Nutshell, don't regret making the switch and would recommend it to anyone thinking about a CRM

Very easy to navigate and set up, much more user friendly than other CRM's, works very well

Contras:

Some limits with email correspondence when forwarding an email, doesn't always work and link correctly

hace 4 semanas

Thank you so much for sharing your positive feedback about Nutshell, Phillip! We're so glad to hear you find Nutshell is user-friendly and has been easy to set up for your team! And your issue with email correspondence sounds like a challenge our support team can help solve! You can contact them via the Help tab in Nutshell or at the email here: https://support.nutshell.com/en/articles/8428991-contact-nutshell-support. Happy Nutshelling! Jewell from Nutshell

Conner
Purchasing / Marketing Manager en EE. UU.
Automatización industrial, 11-50 empleados

Nutshell in a Nutshell

4,0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: overall we have see an increase to our responses on email marketing

the product is easy to use. i like the ability to create multiple email campaigns in a little amount of time

Contras:

I wish some of the design areas could be more detailed/ more features

Aman Preet
Aman Preet
Developer en India
Biotecnología, 10.000+ empleados

Pros and cons of Nutshell

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Overall experience has been fine and easy going with Nutshell as it provides everything that we required from requirements stand point also mainly about sales pipeline management functionality.

The most useful feature of Nutshell is the sales pipeline management where it managed every complex and monotonous stage of sales that in turn also provide analytics and reporting functionality for research purpose and presentation for the stakeholders.

Contras:

When it comes to documents storage then there are lot of improvement required as the platform involved in holding the document is fishy and complex to deal with.

Johanna M.
Johanna M.
Head of Customer Success en EE. UU.
Cuidado de la salud mental, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Can't get more user friendly than this!

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

I love the user-friendly nature of Nutshell. It is hands down the easiest out-of-the-box CRM I've ever used. It's easily customizable, integrates well, and has helped my team start working together in the back office. I love it!

Contras:

Nothing! I LOVE Nutshell! It's an outstanding product, and the customer service has become robust over the years - it's the best product for our small team.

el mes pasado

Thank you so much for this glowing review, Johanna! We're so glad to hear Nutshell has been user-friendly for your team and that you're finding the customizations and integrations easy! Thank you for your partnership over the years, and we look forward to seeing how Nutshell continues helping your business thrive! All my best, Jewell from Nutshell

Alexandre
Account Manager en Canadá
Recursos Humanos, 2-10 empleados

Easy to use

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Everything you need is there, creating and managing customers informations is better than Hubspot

Contras:

There's is no platform wide search engine and customer notes are a bit of hassle to modify.

hace 4 semanas

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback about Nutshell, Alexandre! We're glad to hear Nutshell is helping your team manage customer data more effectively! And thank you for sharing your wish for a platform-wide search function and easier way to edit notes. We're always striving to make Nutshell the best CRM for our customers, so I'll be sure to pass along your feedback to our development team! Happy Nutshelling! Jewell from Nutshell

Christine
Marketing Manager en EE. UU.
Construcción, 2-10 empleados

Long Time User

5,0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: Excellent. They are reachable, option to suggestion, and over the 4 years I have used it they have added many of the features I have asked for; as I'm sure I wasn't the only one requesting them. This demonstrates a company that listens to it's users.

I was tasked with finding a CRM and did extensive research. I chose Nutshell and have never looked back. This CRM is super user friendly and easy to train sales people who are usually up and running within 30 minutes. This is NOT Salesforce - no degree required to use it! lolI love Nutshell so much, that I recommend it to my other customers who retain me to manage their marketing. I have over 6 customers using Nutshell and they are all happy with the product!

Contras:

There are a few features I would like to see added... when "starring" the main contact within the company filed- that information should bleed through to the lead, or at least have the same option available within the lead. That same "starred" contact should move to the 1st place in the contact list.

Madalynn
IT/Projects Manager en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados

An Elegant Yet Powerful CRM

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We are now better organized with our sales process and are more collaborative. This allows us to keep our important information in one place that is easy to use and work as a team to get things done!

I love the filtering ability with our companies and people lists. It allows us to really drill down and get the exact metrics we want. We are better able to see a lot of information at a glance in a dynamic way.

Contras:

I would love more options when emailing groups of people in the system. Currently, I need to only use templates when emailing groups and I would like to be able to type out the email in one shot instead.

Paul
Senior Product Estimator en EE. UU.
Materiales de construcción, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Nutshell has been a gamechanger!

5,0 hace 7 meses

We absolutely love being able to have an all in one place customer and production tracker. From the time a prospect writes in, through years after they have purchased and Installed their building we have everything at our fingertips.

Contras:

We just wish that emails still went into the customer's leads, and tasks could be auto assigned after it is "won" the project isn't done..

Eugene
President en EE. UU.
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 2-10 empleados

Good starter CRM

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: Consolidated location for prospects and communication history.

We explored a number of CRM solutions and initially selected Insightly after trying to get Tiger CRM working. Insightly functionality was too limiting and consequently was not being used. Our second round of trials lead us to Nutshell, which we have been using for about two years. We found Nutshell to be reasonably robust and easy to use. We have been using it for about two years now. We have about 30,000 contacts and 11,000 companies.

Contras:

We are now running into some functional issues which we have to address with addons, including Mailjet for email campaigns and Zapier for data transfer. The lack of a quoting interface, manual address entry into Quickbooks, lack of phone integration, and incomplete email integration. With the exception of QB integration, the other functions can be addressed with more addons. By the time we get done adding on the functional holes, the price becomes quite high. The reliance on addons also means that the system becomes unwieldy; a different system, management interface, and subscription for each function. At this time, I don't think there is a good solution for QB integration at all. This may not be significant since QB for Manufacturing is below our needs anyway. Our next step may be to use PostBooks, Xtuple, or some other MRP system that includes CRM. But, those also carry their own management burdens and costs. Nutshell does have a reasonable email interface to send correspondence through our IMAP server, but the markup tags are cumbersome, are error prone, has no CC or BCC field, and the reply emails don't populate under the Nutshell customer(s). Consequently, only half of the conversation is visible. Of all of the above, this is the most significant limitation at this point.

Sara
Director Of Sales en EE. UU.
Software informático, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

I used to sell CRM and Nutshell is a fantastic value with great features

5,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: Our team is extremely happy with Nutshell. I sold CRM for 6 years before coming to this company and right before using Nutshell. I have been pleasantly surprised by the platform. I have used Sales Force and many other CRMS that can be overkill in features and size for a small team. We are 60 employee company with only a handful of users in Nutshell. For a small team, this tool has been perfect for us.

I love the ease of use. Intuitive UI. They launch new features and improve existing ones.

Contras:

It has been really difficult to manage duplicates. Lots of dups are created instead of updated. Dups are also suggested when they are no where close to being the same.

Mark
CEO en EE. UU.
Energías renovables y medio ambiente, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Cannot imagine a better or more cost effective product for our needs

5,0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: NS is critical to our a) Sales management, b) Project management, c) Marketing. We have not tried competitive software, but it's hard to imagine a package better suited to our needs.

1) Email marketing capabilities added in the past couple of year have been a game changer for us. 2) Ability to track leads as they turn into projects and are completed - NS is the one tool we use for this, daily. 3) Contact import, export, and bulk editing.

Contras:

Copying emails into Nutshell and assuring they are attached to the correct Lead, and only to the correct Lead, is a pain in the neck. Having to insert "Lead-xxxx" into the subject line is the issue. We do not want our clients to see the word "Lead".

Joel
Owner en EE. UU.
Fuerzas del orden público, 2-10 empleados

Nutshell Review from Silent 6

4,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: Overall I really like everything except for the inability to track tasks by priority. I also think customer support is a bit lacking after hours and it would be nice if you had some extended hours to be able to live chat with someone in support.

Intuitive and easy to learnTracking notes, emails etc is important to us

Contras:

Tasks can only be prioritized by date so I have begun using another solution to track our tasks and am looking for an all in one solution. Tracking tasks by date is important, but more important to us is the ability to task by priority: Urgent, High, Medium, Low. I need to quickly see every day what tasks are most important and start working on them and many do not need a date. I have recommended Nutshell to another business we partner with and they are also looking for another solution because this feature is lacking.

Rob
Product Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Generally good, but with some really messy issues

4,0 hace 7 años

We love process management with Nutshell. It helps with our initial sales/setup process, and is very customizable. Nutshell is also fairly logical in its approach to content and is visually appealing.

Contras:

We find it is a little too oriented towards "pure" sales teams (we have mixed teams with product, customer service, sales, etc all done by the same groups of people). Mostly, though, we find there are really small but highly irritating bugs or issues. For example, If I start typing a reply to a message that shows up in Nutshell and then click to show more details on the original message, my reply disappears. Another example is that we also see some messiness in how to-dos are handled they show up in my list to-do list even though the step isn't active, or they persist after the lead is closed. Email notifications are spotty or not ideally timed. I provided feedback on this some time ago, but I don't think correcting that is particularly high on the improvements list. A third example is that we work with a number of businesses that have different regional units Nutshell has no support for this, so it is hard to keep our companies list clean. We have lots of duplicate companies.

Bill
Bill
Senior Leadership Consultant en EE. UU.
Consultoría de gestión, 2-10 empleados

Great Feature-set Without Complexity

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: I run a global consulting practice with hundreds of corporate clients and thousands of individual relationships that I manage. Nutshell lets me manage it all. It's my dashboard for everything in my company. It's entry-level rate is worth every penny.

I've used Nutshell for three separate businesses that I've run or owned. Each one considered a small to medium-sized business. Nutshell is perfectly suited to us because it's lightweight and easy to learn. It doesn't require an in-house expert on the app (like SalesForce). It's basic feature-set is all I've ever needed, and the support is terrific. Real people at the end of the phone, with fast responses. And, it's made in Michigan! It has a lot of simple customizations that I use; workflow, custom fields, leads, etc.

Contras:

Integrations are somewhat limited, but still, plenty to work with. I'd like an integration to RingCentral's app. Also, it doesn't' handle subsidiary company relationships well. I've had to create a workaround with tags to help connect them.

Daniel
VP Sales en EE. UU.
Construcción, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

User friendly product that has helped our company grow and transcend our industry.

4,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: Nutshell allows a very small company like ours to manage all of our leads and clients in a manner that would be quite challenging without the software. We are a very unique business in a niche industry and Nutshell adapts very well to our needs.

It is pretty easy to get up to speed with the software which has been a nice feature for our organization as we've had multiple people needing to use Nutshell...the reporting and tags have been really helpful..I run a lot of custom reports and using the tag feature on a daily basis.

Contras:

It has been challenging to be able to connect with support staff about a technical issue. About a year ago, I really enjoyed being able to message with support staff if I had a question..now it seems like I have to wait a day or two for an automated email reply with some links to some possibly related topics of interest.. my questions can be fairly technical and multi-faceted where either use of messaging or simply talking to another human would be more beneficial.

Tyler
Director of Web Strategy (sales director) en EE. UU.
Internet, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great software! New dashboard layout a few months ago has led to some issues

5,0 hace 7 años

Cost, Flexibility, API, Reports. Customer service has been responsive, but most of the time its "wait and try again in a while"

Contras:

we use the dashboard heavily as a team, and the new homescreen layout has made things a little more difficult. We still have issues where items will not "check off" from time to time, or duplicate to-dos from the same process appear. This has decreased since the new layout launched, and I was in contact daily with a customer service rep at that point. The biggest ongoing issue is that the "to-do" items for leads are now harder to get to. You have to select to-do specifically because it defaults to Activities, and then for it to be useful for us, we need to select "only steps with due times" to avoid having cancelled leads etc. show up. I also re-arrange the panes every morning so that the to-do is the majority of the screen. I'd prefer being able to select a permanent layout instead of re-doing it every day.

K Marie
Office Manager en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

A great easy to use tool for our business

4,0 hace 12 meses

* Easy to Use* Super Helpful to keep on top of leads * Helps us keep on top and communicate to our 7,000 client base easily

Contras:

Wish it could add Texting to clients for Free!

Kristina
Client Relation Specialist en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

One of the best CRM platforms! User friendly and very engaging for our agency!

5,0 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: Overall I am extremely please with Nutshell! I like how the platform is laid out. The tools used to help are incredible and the agents that work for Nutshell are easily available to chat with 24/7. They have prompt response time and can almost always solve the issue!

Contras:

The base platform doesn't have as many perks as Nutshell Pro, but it has to work for your company. Being in home care industry the Nutshell pro made sense for us!

Susan
Accounting Manager en EE. UU.
Servicios para el consumidor, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great for phone numbers and address's but it doesn't match our previous data base - "Maximizer"

2,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: Still waiting to see for the most part - It is a good software to manage people on their calling the customer. Easy Spying on daily use. Glad we are a micro company, can't imagine using Nutshell for 1000 employees

It's an easy software to learn, but Pro is too short because there just aren't any real pro's for our use, but to change would be a nightmare, so we continue in hopes to see improvement.

Contras:

Would be nice if you could see the "Owner" of the account on the lead no matter who starts the lead - It's constant going back and forth when you have to pay people by commission sales. The search engine could be improved to pickup on Not Exact entries. It would be nice to see "ALL" the notes regardless if your in a lead or on the main page.

hace 7 años

Hi Susan, Thanks for sharing your feedback. The items you mention below are on our list to address. We appreciate you being a part of the Nutshell family. Amanda