15 años ayudando a las empresas argentinas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre Concord

Concord es una solución de administración de contratos todo en uno que está creada para satisfacer las necesidades de toda la empresa.

Descubre más sobre Concord

It's very easy and you can sign a contract very quickly.

Contras:

This is one issue that is preventing wider adoption in my organisation. Editing template contracts in Concord does not support features lawyers are ordinarily accustomed to.

Valoraciones de Concord

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Concord tiene una valoración global de 4,5 estrellas sobre 5 según las 197 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Concord antes?

Filtrar opiniones (197)

Juan Andres
Administracion de Empresas en Colombia
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Estoy satisfecho.

4,0 hace 9 meses

Me encanta su facilidad de manipulacion, etiquetas, vinculacion y utilizacion de documentos.

Contras:

Las limitaciones que tenia fueron y siguen siendo solucionadas a medida que implementan actualizaciones.

hace 8 meses

Austin
Austin
Sr. Commercial Operations Manager en EE. UU.
Petróleo y energía, 51-200 empleados

Contract Management With Digital Signatures

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Worry free, when you are able to never think about a software and it is running like a unique piece of your company. This is what you want. something that works and can help you succeed with limited bandwidth from your group.

We love that we can manage the lifecycle of a contract. We are able to see all of the amendments and it is easy to access and manage.

Contras:

The ability to have automated exhibits from an excel file. We have lots of contracts with multiple pages and lines of individual items we track. Concord cannot do this (that I know of) we have to upload a picture of each page into concord.

el año pasado

Thank you for your feedback, Austin. We're happy to hear that you're satisfied with the way Concord is helping you manage your whole CLM process. Remember that if you have any questions or issues you can reach out to your Customer Success Manager for help.

Craig
Director of Finance & Operations en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 51-200 empleados

Concord is a great Tool for Electronic Signature Management

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Concord is great. It has allowed us to streamline our electronic signature processes completely. The cost of the product is perfectly priced, especially against the DocuSign product. We recently had a change in staff and a new person is now managing Concord for us. Katia Okoula has been great with her training and allowing us to move forward.!

Concord is easy to use, both from and Administrator and Employee perspective. Template creation, from the initial set-up to creating recurring documents from year to year, is easy to do and pretty straight forward. The most impact we received was taking a totally manual process of creating and distributing and collecting annual Employment Agreements, and basically automating the entire process. In the past, we use to receive our employee signatures in multiple forms that required additional manual work and awkward storing. With Concord, once and Agreement is ready for distribution, all I do is sign them and watch as I receive notifications of their return from our employees. We have since expanded our use of Concord to other annual documents that need to be signed/acknowledged by our employees such as the signing of our employee handbook. Instead of collecting all of the signature pages as was done in the past, Concord does this for me. And it is easy to see who has signed and who has not at any given moment in time.

Contras:

1. Each of our documents are stored in named folders. Within each folder I am able to sort by status or date received, but I cannot seem to find how I can sort alphabetically. Why this is important is when I need to find a particular employees Agreement, at times I need to search many 'pages' to find it. Yes, there is the search feature, but many times I forget to use it and scroll away!2. Is it possible to change the font size of the web page so that an entire page (usually 25 agreements per page) can show in its entirely instead of having to scroll within a page?3. Online "Help" feature for quick how-to information. There are many undocumented features that one must stumble upon to know.

Shannon
pARALEGAL en EE. UU.
Software informático, 201-500 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Product was not as advertised

2,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: The customer service is limited and consists a lot on You-Tube like videos to troubleshoot problems

OCR search / reporting/ contract searches

Contras:

There is very limited reporting metrics - it does not allow for custom reporting or using Boolean type structures to create reports or complete contract searches

Clint
Legal Counsel en Australia
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 51-200 empleados

A Good Contract Management Platform to use

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Like most contract management platforms I've used, Concord is good but not perfect. All contract management systems have pros and cons, but Concord is the best I've seen... so far.

Most liked features are: 1. Bulk Importing existing contract portfolios into Concord 2. Search function - fast, accurate and easy to use 3. Sharing contracts with others is very easy and secure

Contras:

Largest complaints are: 1. Records of draft contracts can not be changed to "signed" where a contract is executed outside of Concord. So if I started drafting and negotiating a contract in Concord and then had the final contract executed by way of a scanned copy or even DocuSign I have to create a new contract record in Concord. All negotiation history, internal / external discussions, etc are lost. This is one issue that is preventing wider adoption in my organisation. 2. Editing template contracts in Concord does not support features lawyers are ordinarily accustomed to. E.g. unable to use autonumbering in templates, unable to use indenting of template documents well. This become annoying when importing a Word or PDF document to create a template. Not all documents will import correctly, yet the native text editing features do not allow a user to 're-create' the form and structure of the original document as a template. 3. E-signature solution does not provide enough flexibility a signing request to be forwarded by an outside person (i.e. counterparty) to an authorised signatory. Concord's native e-signature solution kind of assumes the person who I share a negotiated draft document to is the person who can sign for that company. In an enterprise environment, this is not always the case as company's have rules on delegated authorities. 4. E-signature solution is limited in fields required to complete execution. End user signing experience is ok but not great.

Matthew
Attorney en EE. UU.
Servicios jurídicos, Trabajador autónomo

Alternativas consideradas:

The best electronic signature option for my small business

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: I am using Concord to have clients sign services agreements. It is a requirement for my line of work and I need a new one for every transaction. It is very easy to upload documents and to tailor each signature request for each client. I am very happy!

Concord has been a lifesaver. I signed up first with a competitor whose plan was more costly and limited the amount of documents I could send for signatures to only five per month. Concord is cheaper and has no limits on documents sent for signatures. It is very easy to upload files and add signature boxes, and it looks sleek and professional. I also found their sales team to be helpful and not pushy, and they steered me toward a plan that worked for me without trying to upsell me. I'm very happy!

Contras:

I really can't think of anything I don't like about using Concord. It has been a perfect fit for my small business electronic signature needs.

el año pasado

Hey Matthew, We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed your experience. Thank you for sharing your opinion. Thank you, Concord Team

Winfred
Sales and Account manager en Kenia
Servicios financieros, 201-500 empleados

My Journey with Concord

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Concord has made my life as a sales manager easier. Before contracting process would take a lot of time with the back and forths on email. Since I started using concord, the turn over for contract signing has really improved. The other thing I love about it is the collaboration with the relevant stakeholders in real time.

The easy collaboration in real time among parties the e-signature - Makes contracts to be signed faster the contract management life-cycle the organization of templates - reduces the complex contracting process

Contras:

I think other features should be added when editing documents. By this I mean features like the ones for word docs like different font styles, numbering, etc (Basically I would want word features to be incorporated)

el año pasado

Hey Winfred, Thank you for the honest feedback! We're constantly striving to improve our customers' experience, so we'll definitely take your suggestions into consideration. Thank you, Concord Team

Lisa
Administrative Assistant - Compliance en EE. UU.
Seguros, 51-200 empleados

Concord makes it easy

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Before Concord, it could take weeks to get contracts back from our external signers. Now many of them are coming back in 1-2 days!

The Lifecycle feature has the most impact because our organization now has visibility into which contracts are set to renew or expire, so we can be proactive and plan ahead.I really like the clean, simple user interface. I found most of the controls to be intuitive and easy to use when setting up and implementing the system.With Concord, users can open and view, draft, or work on multiple documents at once using the browser tabs. I have found this to be really convenient when comparing contracts side by side.

Contras:

At this time, the Concord system does not have a spell check built in. (However, the browser often prompts when there is a misspelled word.)At this time, Concord does not have the ability to send several contracts in one batch to external signers.

el año pasado

Hey Lisa, We appreciate your feedback and we'll work hard to improve the areas you mentioned. Thank you for choosing our business! Thank you, Concord Team

Hannah
Contracts Administration Manager en EE. UU.
Servicios jurídicos, 201-500 empleados

One stop shop

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Concord is great, don't know what we'd do without it!

This product has everything in one place. Negotiate, sign, and store all within Concord.

Contras:

The system sometimes glitches, it can be difficult to use.

Educación superior, 501-1.000 empleados

Contract Management for Higher Ed

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Concord has helped our University streamline and simplify our contract review process. All of our documents are stored in one place and we can reference relating documents more easily.

The pricing structure for this software is straightforward without high implementation costs like other options require. It is simple and the customer support is a team of real people who are available and reliable!

Contras:

The most challenging part for our team is not being able to redline pdf documents. You can still sign and add text fields but you cannot utilize the same functionality as you can with a live document within Concord.

el año pasado

Hey there, Thank you for the honest feedback! We're constantly striving to improve our customers' experience, so we'll definitely take your suggestions into consideration. Thank you, Concord Team

Cheynel
Cheynel
Customer Support Professional en EE. UU.
Telecomunicaciones, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Great Free software for creating documents

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I had a pretty good experience using Concord. I will use in the future because it gets the job done.

I love that it is free. I also love the ease of use. it is very simple to create and edit a document that needs a signature. Very easy to add other recipients to the document that need to sign and very fast getting to the recipient's email.

Contras:

Customer support for the free version can be updated. There was not much to help when first getting started.

Brizl
IT en Filipinas
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

"Maximizing Productivity with Concord: An IT User's Experience"

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: The Concord platform is great because it helps us keep track of our contracts and makes it easier to find and manage our important documents.I like that the platform has contracts that you can work on in familiar tools like Word or Google Docs. This makes it easy for us to keep working the way we're used to, while still enjoying the benefits of a centralized contract management system.I like the platform's feature that allows us to work with all the stakeholders involved in a contract. The conditional approval workflows, private comments, and versioning have made the contract negotiation process smoother and more efficient.Overall, I think Concord has been a very helpful platform for our organization. It has helped us to work more efficiently, manage our contracts more effectively, and save money. I would definitely recommend it to other businesses looking for a good contract management system.

Its a great way to manage contracts for your organization. It lets you draft, negotiate, sign, and manage all of your contracts in one place, which has saved us a lot of time.The conditional approval workflows help us to ensure that every contract is reviewed by the right person, which helps to reduce the risk of human error. This process has made our review process much more streamlined.Concord provides a way to work with either Word, Google Docs, or Concord itself. This way, you can work the way you want, without having to adjust to a new platform or interface.The platform has a library of pre-approved clauses and templates, which have made contract drafting easier. I've also found the private comments and revision features to be helpful.

Contras:

Some things I think could be improved on the website are the user interface and how easy it is to find specific things. I've found it to be a bit confusing at times and it's slowed down my work.We have a lot of options when it comes to customizing our platform. However, setting it up can take some time.I'm worried that the platform can be slow sometimes. This has made it difficult for me to use it smoothly and efficiently.

el año pasado

Brizl, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience using Concord. We are thrilled to hear that our platform has been helpful in streamlining your contract review process, making it more efficient, and saving you time. Thank you for also sharing with us the challenges you're experiencing, we appreciate your feedback and will continue to work to improve our platform. Remember that you can reach out to us at any time if you need help or training.

Cécile
Talent Strategist en Francia
Administración educativa, 51-200 empleados

Very satisfied with Concord

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Concord is very easy to use, easy to understand, helps us save time, and makes it convenient to track the progress of the contract. Compared to other products in the same category, Concord is very cheap and has more powerful features.

My favorite features are the one-place contract storage, electronic signatures and reporting. Since we have clients all over the world, before using concord we often struggled with not having a fixed place to store our contracts. But now we can bulk upload or store a large number of contracts in this software, and the e-signature feature allows us to collect signatures from all over the world whenever and wherever we want - it doesn't get much more convenient than that. In addition, Concord offers customizable reports to view monthly contract progress, etc. We rely on this for many important decisions!

Contras:

Our team is very satisfied with the whole thing and it would be better if the software could be developed in more European languages

el año pasado

Hey Cécile, We appreciate your feedback and we'll work hard to improve the areas you mentioned. Thank you for choosing our business! Thank you, Concord Team

Thomas
Head of Finance en RU
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Fantastic easy to use software with great support

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: A great piece of software that is invaluable to the business. Concord is always releasing new features and are happy to take feedback on board.

Concord is a fantastic piece of software that is easy to use and puts the power to all users within an organisation to assist with contract management. The use of templates is great, enabling all users to create contracts, monitor and engage - all with confidence that the main terms will not change.

Contras:

The software could use additional personalisation in places, however the Concord team are always working on new features and happy to take feedback on board.

el año pasado

Thank you for your feedback, Thomas! We're very happy to hear that you enjoy working with our platform as well as with our team. We look forward to continuing to provide you with the best possible experience.

Luis
Corporate Counsel en EE. UU.
Alimentación y bebidas, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Concord is an easy to use platform

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall, I believe Concord is one of the best contract management platforms in the market. Although we have only used the platform for about two years, Concord has many things to offer such as a wide variety of easy to use features coupled with periodic updates and new even new features. Concord also provides competitive pricing compared to that of other contract management platforms. It is for the reasons above that I would stick with Concord for many years to come.

The best part of Concord in comparison to other contract management platforms is its ease of use. The process in which to upload legacy contracts and manage those contracts within the repository is simple and can be done in as little as 3-4 steps. Other platforms seem more complex in the features they provide making it more time consuming and calling for extensive trainings whereas the Concord platform has similar features but with less steps.

Contras:

Although Concord provides an Analytics feature, the feature is limited to the different types of analytics it can provide such as status of executed documents as well as number of documents by status per month. It would be great to see a wider offering of different analytics such as number of documents currently in negotiations or in the approval stage.

Rafael
Management Consultant en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Concord and Salesforce integration is amazing!

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Concord has made contracts more streamlined and integrative with our Salesforce business processes! As every document is stored not only in Salesforce but also in Concord we do not need to worry about back up copies in our server. I am so happy that Oberd. It is really easy to keep track of all your contacts that you send to be signed because Concord emails you when someone signs or leaves a comment. The best feature is that we can save templates so we can edit and bring information from Salesforce , making our process really smooth and avoiding manual mistakes!

Salesforce integration was easy and quick. Most important, very easy to use Concord via Salesforce (Send to sign, attachment is added automatically in Salesforce Notes, etc.). Also, I like to enable the track history in the template level, so I can check what was changed in the document not only in the draft but also when we send to sign. In addition, I like the chat/message into Concord platform where customer can edit the document (redlining) or ask question avoiding emails.

Contras:

Something I would like to have as a feature is to chose which field must be completed by a External guest, for example, if I have more than one external guest signing the document I cannot specified who needs to fill out a specific field.

sara
Associate General Counsel en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Concord is an excellent product!! Highly recommend!

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Excellent - Customer support was and continues to be so supportive. Migrated from another contract management and have never looked back.

The functionality is intuitive - very easy to use! Love that there is an internal signature function built it - most other products on the market require signature functionality to be an added cost via a third party integration.

Contras:

The signature function is a little clunky. Access controls/approval workflows are awesome, but could use some improvement so that roles can be more limited.

Zena
Talent & People Operations Manager en España
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados

We love Concord!

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I wouldn't be able to sort contracts and offer letters so quickly without it, it has made my life easier especially at the rate we are growing being able to send these out with ease is crucial.

We really like the usability of the platform, the user interface is easy to navigate. We have great feedback from the users, especially as we send out offer letters and contracts via concord, the new employees say it is easy to use & efficient! The audit feature is great too so you can see who has opened & read the contract & when!

Contras:

the only comment would be that sometimes if you want to edit some of the text, it formats incorrectly & can throw off the rest of the documents format, BUT it doesn't happen every time and could be our template with the issue. Recently i haven't had this problem.

Maria
Legal Counsel en Italia
Alimentación y bebidas, 5.001-10.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Good and user friendly tool

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: I've been using Concord for almost 3 years and my overall experience is good, in fact it was chosen as main tool for contract management in my company

It's a complete tool for Contracts management and it's quite easy to use

Contras:

The research could work better. For example I wish I could sort by supplier/other party.

el año pasado

Hey Maria, Thank you for the review. Your feedback is very important to us and we'll do our best to improve the issues you had. Thank you, Concord Team

Gretel
Executive Assistant to VP of Operations en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 51-200 empleados

The System of Systems

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: My experience with Concord has been fantastic. The implementation and customer support team have been responsive to all our questions every step of the way. The software is functional and has improved our productivity immensely. No more lapsed contracts (FOR REAL!). I wholeheartedly recommend Concord as a contract management solution.

I love the aesthetic component of Concord. The interface is clean-looking, easy to understand, and pleasing to the eye.

Contras:

I was not thrilled with the lack of immediate tech support. There is a chat support service where you leave a message and then a team member responds at a later time.

Stephanie
COO en EE. UU.
Software informático, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Manage contract expirations and renewals

5,0 el año pasado

We primarily use Concord to keep track of ALL of our contracts. It's easy to upload them to Concord and plug in the key dates and other important info. The most important thing is the ability to set termination notices so we know either when we need to start having renewal conversations OR when we need to provide termination notice. We also really like that we can tag our contracts (finance, marketing, team, etc.)

Contras:

I don't think there's something we don't like. However, I will say that we probably don't use the platform to its fullest capacity. We use other platforms to sign agreements and manage contacts. For our purpose, we're happy with it. It was free for a while, but they recently started charging even for the most basic of uses.

el año pasado

Hey Stephanie, Thanks for sharing your experience. We're very happy that you are satisfied with Concord. Thank you, Concord Team

Gillian
CCO en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

At last a user friendly document repository

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We needed a document repository and workflow that wasn't limited to contracts and that allowed workflows to be visible. Concord worked with us and adapted workflow and templates to meet our needs.

Responsive service support, ease of use, flexibility to meet our business needs, ability to integrate with our data warehouse. The Concord team listens to our requests and its doesn't take an age to find a solution if its not readily built in. The are agile!

Contras:

Reporting capability and tagging format.

Rusty
Director of Operations en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Easy to use with a native e-signature

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall, I like that it's simple to use with a modern, intuitive user interface, has a native e-signature feature, a responsive and professional help desk, and at a reasonable price point. It's made a vast improvement in streamlining and organizing all our contracts.

The native e-signature feature works very well. It's fairly intuitive and doesn't require external signatories to sign up or login. It even includes optional signature order and auto-request signature features that saves a lot of time not having to manually send the document to each person one at a time. Just send it to the first signatory and once it's signed, the system will automatically send it to the next signatory.

Contras:

The biggest challenge has been the formatting issues when converting documents into Concord to create templates and the limited native formatting options. Once the templates are completed then everything run fairly smoothly, but this setup phase can be a bit time-consuming.

Amanda
Safety en EE. UU.
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 201-500 empleados

Very Helpful!

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Overall I am very happy with Concord and would recommend it any large company who maintains driver files.

The system is very helpful with maintaining our drivers files. They are help us with drug testing for random and pre employment.

Contras:

Only con I have is that they will not except forms for the drivers files if they are missing any piece of information, even something as small as the missing year on a date.

Venus
Procurement Manager en España
Aprendizaje en línea, 501-1.000 empleados

Excelent Contract Mangement cost-effective

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Really good and satisfyed.

Frindly tool easy learning and easy set up. Faster set up and go life for a company .

Contras:

Tags for reporting in just one field. Should be reported one field for one tag.

el año pasado

Hey Venus, Thank you for the honest feedback. We'll use your suggestions to improve our products and services. Thanks for being a customer! Thank you, Concord Team