15 años ayudando a las empresas argentinas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre Sumac

¡Una solución de recaudación de fondos integral que incluye páginas de donaciones en línea, marketing por correo electrónico y más de una docena de complementos para elegir!

Descubre más sobre Sumac

There's a wide variety of add-ons you can choose and our custom module works great. The website integration is seamless and saves us a lot of time.

Contras:

This is disappointing as we now must continue to store hard copy files when we were hoping to eliminate them.

Valoraciones de Sumac

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
3,9
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Sumac tiene una valoración global de 4,4 estrellas sobre 5 según las 113 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Sumac antes?

Filtrar opiniones (113)

Sistema judicial, 501-1.000 empleados

Mi experiencia usando Sumac

5,0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: El software Sumac es una herramienta de gestión para organizaciones sin fines de lucro que permite administrar datos, comunicarse con donantes, gestionar proyectos, realizar informes y mucho más.

Esta muy bien porque la herramienta permite administrar sus datos, comunicarse con sus donantes, gestionar sus proyectos, realizar informes y mucho más.

Contras:

Muy buen servicio y utilidad por el momento.

Tanya
Admin/Volunteer Coordinator en Canadá
Cuidado de la salud mental, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Sumac in our little non-profit

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: We have one system for donors, clients, volunteers, and it is easily adaptable to our needs.

Fully customizable, does what we need it to, easy to gather stats and run reports. All in one software for donations/grants/case management/volunteer management.

Contras:

It can look clunky, but it is a powerhouse! As well, it would be nice to have auto-save, or spellcheck on forms.

Rachel
Fuente de la reseña

The CRM that helps you manage donations and memberships

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I appreciate the software support they provide and attempt to be as thorough as possible.

I enjoy the ability to create a number of tax receipts at once. It helps keep the one time a year production easy to manage

Contras:

It is tricky to see when a number of memberships are expiring, or to get prompted for when they expire. This feature may exist and I have not figured it out yet.

Nancy
Finance Administrator en Canadá
Servicios individuales y familiares, 2-10 empleados

TOO Expensive

3,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Tech staff are helpful

I like that you can do reports and have it for different categories, the tech support staff are helpful

Contras:

Beware: We have had two exuberant price increases of almost $100.00 each time. We are only a small charity so this has had a huge impact on us. We had a 4500 donation capacity but only had 3000 donors in our database and they bumped us to 6000 donors and our price jumped by almost $100.00 for a 2nd time. There were no improvements to the program with these price increases. I asked to be dropped to a 4000 donor capacity and was told we had to sign a new contract. Before the last price increase they would have dropped our package to a 2000 donor capacity but being small with few staff; we did not have the time or man power to eliminate 1000 donors. After 2 price increases I am very unhappy with the product and would not recommend it. It was a great product for $100.00 month, but not for $267.00

Brian
Administrator en Canadá
Deportes, 11-50 empleados

Excellent Membership Management

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Our organization consists of 50 clubs spread throughout the Province. Each club maintains their own data which is visible only to them and to the organizations head office. This allows for consistent reporting around the Province.
Implementing the system was completed within 3 months, including converting existing spread sheets and uploading them onto the database. Training was conducted in person and online. Sumac provided initial training for the Bowls BC Administrator.

The Sumac membership management system is flexible and easily customizable. Out of the box it can be used immediately but can also be tailored to specific requirements. The Cloud based database combined with its data security allows each clubs data to be maintained separately and securely.

Contras:

It is sometimes difficult to load the software onto Mac computers. This mainly due to the Mac security system that is not always fully understood by the user. Loading the software onto a windows machine is very easy.

Clare
Board Member en EE. UU.
Educación primaria/secundaria, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Really, really helpful and easy-to-use software

5,0 hace 6 años

Sumac has everything we need -- keeps our database, sends out our communications, keeps track of all our donations and receipts/acknowledgements. It is set up in a straightforward way and, when I first researched CRMs, it was the only one where I could understand the setup from the start (I think the others were not set up logically). Also, the support team at Sumac is wonderful; attentive, understanding, they are really willing to help me solve all my problems, whether it is a quick question or a larger issue that needs much more overhaul. In fact, they resolved the biggest problem I had with the software: I frequently must bulk import changes to my data, and there were parts I had to do manually because the contact types weren't available to use in the import workspace. But they have recently changed the import workspace to be more flexible, at least partly in response to my comments, so now my bulk imports go much more quickly. In addition, the program has many optional add-ons that can help with courses, volunteer hours, registrations, silent auctions and so many other bits of software that anyone might need. Also, it is very reasonable priced.

Contras:

The only things that I find difficult are remembering all the little details of complicated searches, downloads, and the steps of emailing. But I am not very technologically savvy, and others will not be as easily frustrated as I am.

Laura
Cuidado de la salud mental, 2-10 empleados

Case Management for Community-based Epilepsy Supports and Education

4,0 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: Positive - ease of implementation, good price point.

Enhanced File Management: Sumac has improved the sharing and management of client files among support workers, ensuring a seamless service experience for clients.Efficient Case Management: Front-line staff now have access to a professional case management system, optimizing their efficiency and effectiveness in delivering services.

Contras:

Still working to refine reporting processes with the goal of enhancing proficiency in creating standardized reports for donors and funders. Our hope is that we can train and assign a dedicated member of the team to helping manage tools and assets within an increasingly digitized operating environment.

Chief Executive Officer en Canadá
Energías renovables y medio ambiente, 11-50 empleados
Fuente: GetApp

SUMAC - great CRM

4,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: After struggling for several years with an expensive database that was not intuitive and did not meet our needs, our organization looked into several others to replace it including Sumac which was recommended to us by another not-for-profit. We scheduled a demo with a Sumac Guru for our entire team and we were all captivated by the ease of use and functionality it offered – almost everything on our “wish list” (and much more). We then decided to purchase Sumac and have not regretted our decision. While there were a few hiccups with our data migration, overall we have been very impressed. It is very user-friendly, fast, and has features that we are still discovering a year after we started using it. The Sumac team is amazing and has been very responsive, accommodating and helpful when we have needed assistance in using the tool and putting through change requests when we have suggestions and identified areas for improvement.

User friendly Excellent customer support New releases on regular basis

Contras:

Online functionality for some add-ons is very basic (e.g. ticketing) or not available yet (e.g. sales) The User Guide is good at describing each of the many fields in the database but limited in explaining how these are used together (processes)

Greg
Greg
Executive Director en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Sumac is a compact and powerful tool. Our challenge is developing internal skills to use it fully

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Consolidation of our enrollment and donation systems. Capacity to communicate with students and donors online.

Ease of interface after basic orientation. Exportable data. Capacity to track giving, enrollment, volunteer roles, auction, etc. It integrates all of the different dimensions we need to manage for our student, supporter and partners.

Contras:

To fully use Sumac requires a growing understanding of the tools and strategies you can use to extract information and access the data you need. Building this capacity inside an organization takes a focused and sustained effort. In other words - at times we wish Sumac was more intuitive but we realize its diversity of features is probably more important than its ease of use.

Catherine
Office Manager/HR Coordinator en Canadá
Fuente de la reseña

Suma is a great product. You have to subscribe.

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Sumac is an excellent product. Have had great success with Sumac. Highly recommend it.

Our organization relies on the database feature of this software on a daily basis. We also rely on the Donor Management abilities. We are now using the Board of Directors platform, which is very useful.

Contras:

I really do not have any cons to mention. I have always had great tech support as long as I have been using it.

Todd
Secretary en Canadá
Filantropía, 201-500 empleados

Friendly service

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Our sites functionality and our member appreciation speaks for our success.

We met online regularly with [sensitive content hidden] to set up our site. He genuinely took an interest I. Our organization to best help us make it work.

Contras:

No complaints at all, it was a good experience.

Respuesta de Silent Partner Software

el mes pasado

Hey Todd, thank you for your review! That's the type of service we always strive to provide

scott
Exec Director en Canadá
Fuente de la reseña

Indispensable tool at our office. There's no facet of our operation that doesn't rely on Sumac.

Comentarios: Flexibility.
Can easily grow.
Different levels of security and accessibility.
Great support.
Always adding new modules.

It integrates everything. With Sumac we can generate output to determine trends or targets, even deficiencies, by combining seemingly unrelated data. There's no data-based relationship we cannot explore and mine for fresh insights. I like that it is held off-site so that we do not have to worry about additional data security. Of course, this also makes our Sumac data available anywhere, anytime.

Contras:

Some of the modules have a steeper learning curve, but I don't see how that's avoidable. The biggest deficiency for me is that I would love an ap (application). Personally, I work with an iPad and right now I cannot access Sumac with that platform.

Kevin
Program Coordinator en Canadá
Fuente de la reseña

Overall Positive Experience. Easy to use and navigate. Good Customer Service.

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: An easy way to manage our membership and donations programs.

I like the Membership and Donation platforms. Compared to our previous system it is very easy to update records, put in payments, and track donations with certain campaigns. Its also easy to run numbers for my director and give detailed stats.

Contras:

There is not much to dislike but probably the search functions on the Contacts page. It would be great to have a search bar to search last name, organization name, province, etc...

CEO en Canadá

SUMAC - CRM review

4,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: After struggling for several years with an expensive database that was not intuitive and did not meet our needs, our organization looked into several others to replace it including Sumac which was recommended to us by another not-for-profit. We scheduled a demo with a Sumac Guru for our entire team and we were all captivated by the ease of use and functionality it offered almost everything on our wish list (and much more). We then decided to purchase Sumac and have not regretted our decision. While there were a few hiccups with our data migration, overall we have been very impressed. It is very user-friendly, fast, and has features that we are still discovering a year after we started using it. The Sumac team is amazing and has been very responsive, accommodating and helpful when we have needed assistance in using the tool and putting through change requests when we have suggestions and identified areas for improvement.

Amanda
Community Engagement Coordinator en Canadá
Fuente de la reseña

Sumac is quite easy to use and has great support staff

4,0 hace 6 años

The website integration is great and easy to use. It has saved us a lot of time and money. It is great that users are able to sign in with their login

Contras:

I wish you were able to build your own reports. It can be difficult to pull the information I need in a timely manner

Danya
Organización cívica y social, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

This has seamlessly streamlined so many of our processes

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: We've totally changed the way we keep client files, plus we've imported a few years' worth of donation records and we can see history and run reports in a way we weren't able to before.

The support we get when we have issues is wonderful. The support team is very quick to reply to requests.

Contras:

I'm not sure, maybe that I can't generate reports from our custom data points. We track a number of things about clients and we have no way to retrieve that.

Executive Director en EE. UU.
Servicios individuales y familiares, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

The software takes some time to learn in order for it to be most effective

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Tracking donors, their gifts, and receipting.

SUMAC is a great value. I've used several other CRM products over the years and I believe its the best product for the price on the market. The customer service is top-notch. Their reps are effective, cordial, and timely in solving any issues.

Contras:

Reporting seems difficult. When I've needed certain reports, I've had to call in the tech team to walk me through the process. More reporting templates that all non profits need would be helpful.

Elizabeth
Church Administrator en Canadá
Fuente de la reseña

Using SUMAC to record donations to our church has freed up time to focus on other tasks.

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Increased time to do other things, great reports, easy tax receipt preparation, simple updates to donors' information, tracking pledges, and ability to move someone from active to inactive and back again so I don't have to input their info again.

SUMAC is easy to use. Recording gifts and preparing tax receipts is simple. The reports are a great way to double-check donations each month.

Contras:

I cannot think of anything I don't like about SUMAC. it is so much better than what I used previously.

Caron
Comptroller en Canadá
Fuente de la reseña

Sumac is a difficult program to navigate and the cost of a basic platform is extremely high.

3,0 hace 6 años

It has the ability to generate Charity Receipts It is usable as a stand-alone customer relations program

Contras:

Generating Charity Receipts is not an easy task - coding is always an issue The software cost is not designed for smaller charitable organizations Terminology for reporting is not consistent with the accounting/bookkeeping profession

Tamara
Administrative Services Coordinator en Canadá
Cuidado de la salud mental, 11-50 empleados

overall I am pleased with Sumac

3,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: it's a good way to track donors and volunteers and the exported reports are pretty good

it's pretty user friendly and it's easy to get used to even if you don't have database experience from prior use

Contras:

sometimes the filters take awhile to load and it also takes awhile to log on but other than that no problem

Kate
Director of Marketing en Canadá
Bellas artes
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Took our Segmentation to a whole new level

4,5 hace 8 años

Sumac is powerful and customizable. With a little prep work, we were able to take limited information from our (separate) box office and turn it into a strong patron database that we can slice into innumerable segments for precise messaging and campaigns. I was also quite pleased to see feedback I'd made to Sumac turned into a real product feature.

Contras:

The interface is a little cumbersome, but not unusually so for a software in this category.

sheryl
executive director en Canadá

love it!

5,0 hace 6 años

it is so intuitive, friendly and usable. I have no complaints about the software.

Contras:

There is nothing about Sumac that I don't like. We have referred you to three other agencies and they now use it. We need a finder's fee!

Gigi
Communications Keeper en Canadá

Awesome program!

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: We went from using a variety of Excel sheets to keep track of donors and workshop alumni. It was a bit cumbersome. When we moved to Sumac, it became really easy to enter people, add them to an organization and then track donations, workshop attendance, etc. It's also pretty easy to pull up all of the information that we need and access it quickly.

It's so easy to use and we can customize it and add modules for our own purposes. Really intuitive and it doesn't take long to get comfortable with it.

Contras:

We don't use some of the features often enough, so sometimes we have to relearn things - like doing a campaign.

Sam
Artistic Producer en Canadá
Artes escénicas, 2-10 empleados

Some Good Features but Not Easy to Use

2,0 hace 4 años

Lots of features. Like that you could manage contacts, take payment and sync with accounting software.

Contras:

It wasn't intuitive to use. Couldn't figure out aspects without reading the tutorial.

Laura
Coordinator en Canadá
Fuente de la reseña

We have been setting up our membership list on Sumac. The system is quite user friendly.

4,0 hace 6 años

Sumac provides very helpful support. They are only a phone call away and sometimes you are able to speak with someone immediately.

Contras:

Nothing - I need to get used to the system. As with any new to you system it takes a little time to get used to it and the more you use it the easier it becomes.